Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How does boob size corrolate to attractiveness?

I have somehow mixed feelings about this. I am almost totally flat (65A) and I've always been insecure about that. It was hard to watch when other girls at your age started to get boobs and nothing happened to me. I remember standing hours and hours in front of mirror, waiting, hoping, being afraid that I never get boobs. Then, younger girls started to get boobs and I still didn't. I was bullied in school and other problems at home. They destroyed my self-esteem and not having boobs didn't help. I didn't feel myself as attractive as other girls (still don't) and boob size is one of the many reasons for that. 

I laugh to jokes about small boobs and I tell them myself yet they still truly hurt. A lot of people say that they like small boobs and even prefer them but it's not nice to notice that when they talk about 'small boobs' the boobs they mean are much bigger than mine. My ex boyfriend and my current boyfriend have said that they like my boobs but they would be better if they were bigger. That feels super bad. It's kinda funny that I'm 25 already and still literally cry because of my boob size.

But my thoughts are completely different when it's about someone else. I like small boobs a lot, I find them super cute and sexy and everything and I sort of might prefer them yet I like all boobs equally. I sometimes feel really lost because I feel like I see attractiveness differently than others. I can't say who's prettier or most handsome because I just find everything and everyone attractive. How to put it.. If I don't think that something, a nose for example, is exceptionally beautiful it doesn't make that person any less attractive. If someone had something that was really ugly in their face or body, I wouldn't still find that person any less attractive. Everyone is just differently attractive by looks but everyone is or can be attractive anyway in my eyes. 

How attractive someone is for me is related more to personality and behavior and stuff like that. 

TL;DR Boob size and attractiveness don't correlate IMHO

Edited by Damnation (see edit history)
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I always think it's about being proportionate to one's body, though as far as my personal tastes go I think a small chest can be very cute and just as attractive as a larger chest. 

I agree here. Breasts need to be proportional. A large girl with small boobs is unattractive to me, but so is a petite girl with large ones. Plus small boobs have something cute about them.

Speaking as a guy, i personally can't stand men who judge a woman's attractiveness soley on their breast size.  I've known guys like that and they were total assholes to women. I will admit as fa

Posted Images

Girls with small breast unattractive? NO!

girls with big boobs always attractive? NO!

Honestly it all depends on someones personality.

Id rather have a cute girl with tiny boobs and a flat ass, than a girl with big boobs and a big ass with a shitty attitude.

By the way, personally i prefer girls like Ariana Grande, small boobs and not too big ass but looking so fricking cute...

But in the end its all about the inside.

Sorry for bad writing... Im tired ?

This is very much an individual thing. 

For me, no. I’m primarily drawn to other features in a woman. Tbh I rarely even notice the size of a woman’s boobs and it doesn’t matter to me whether they’re large, small or somewhere in between. 

But I also know that for a lot of my mates, boob size is important. 

Theres no simple answer to this question. 

On 7/30/2018 at 1:23 AM, Rileyy said:

I know this is a weird question and probably mainly for guys to answer but how does boob size corrolate to attractiveness? Is a girl with small breasts seen as unattractive because of that or is that not the case? Sorry for the weird question but I was kind of curious what people thought.

Thank you!

-Riley

It doesn't, really. It depends more on how well your boobs match the rest of your body type. Shape is important as well, with natural-looking boobs being far more attractive than fake-looking breast implants. Some of the best boobs I've ever seen aren't necessarily the biggest, but the size and shape perfectly compliment the rest of the girl's features.

Edited by hihia28 (see edit history)

I think it varies from person to person. I personally don't care; I'm a leg and butt man, myself. Cleavage is mildly attractive, but I don't correlate it to attractiveness. Typically a woman's face is the first thing that governs attractiveness for me. If she has a pretty face, a nice smile, beautiful eyes...I'm hooked. Long hair also helps. Lots and lots of long, poker straight hair.

• 10 months later...

For me, it is a mix of body type and shape, as well as how the chest fits on the girl. For example, I have a boob size preference of flat to around B-C. But in order for them to look good, the body has to blend in with the sizing good so it looks good. Often times it does.

I would also like to let you all know that small boobs doesn't mean the girl is underage or loli. People often think that it seems smh. 

Really it’s all about personality and personal taste, some dudes like small breasts while others want them over the top. No one is perfect to everybody, which is why it’s ridiculous that some women stress over having small breasts because it’s not a problem at all. Think of it as a natural advantage, you can run better from creepy men chasing you rather than having some 40 pound sand bags flying around everywhere slowing you down. Who’s going to be caught by the creepy men? Sandra because her titties were in the way and yours is nonexistent. Your small tittie traits will be passed on to your kids and in the end it’s all about survival, so who’s really winning? 🤷‍♂️

Edited by [X] Doubt (see edit history)

@[X] Doubt

5 hours ago, [X] Doubt said:

Really it’s all about personality and personal taste, some dudes like small breasts while others want them over the top. No one is perfect to everybody, which is why it’s ridiculous that some women stress over having small breasts because it’s not a problem at all. Think of it as a natural advantage, you can run better from creepy men chasing you rather than having some 40 pound sand bags flying around everywhere slowing you down. Who’s going to be caught by the creepy men? Sandra because her titties were in the way and yours is nonexistent. Your small tittie traits will be passed on to your kids and in the end it’s all about survival, so who’s really winning? 🤷‍♂️

I completely agree with you there espeually about the bit about girls stressing about small boobs as i think small boobs are cute.

An example my first ex girlfriend had A cup boobs and she wished she had bigger boobs, she'd even wear a cup size bigger just to cover up that her boobs were small and get me to massage them in the hopes they'll get bigger but i thought they were cute and i even said that to her.

Even though boobs are a factor for cuteness/sexiness of a girl they are not the primary focus that goes to a girl's personality and how they act around you, yes i could say looks or any other part of their body but it's their personality that defines a girl in my opinion.

2 hours ago, Emizzle94 said:

If you look at the statue of fertility (below), the female version has large breasts, which correlates to increased female fertility. 

In essence Big Boobs = More Fertile.

Not always true though. With too much body fat (like on that statue), the fat will actually displace some of the breast milk storage capacity. The same is true for implants, btw.
Also, while wide hip bones do make birthing easier, fat on the outside of a womans hips (what many today call "thicc") is not really relevant to anything that has to do with fertility.

Slim women with smaller breasts can be just as fertile, if not even more so, as larger women.

2 minutes ago, Downjacket said:

Not always true though. With too much body fat (like on that statue), the fat will actually displace some of the breast milk storage capacity. The same is true for implants, btw.
Also, while wide hip bones do make birthing easier, fat on the outside of a womans hips (what many today call "thicc") is not really relevant to anything that has to do with fertility.

Slim women with smaller breasts can be just as fertile, if not even more so, as larger women.

True, but there’s a reason even the thin fertility statues have big breasts. 

3 hours ago, Emizzle94 said:

True, but there’s a reason even the thin fertility statues have big breasts. 

Why are you basing your claim around a statue? There’s nothing about this statue that is true at all because if you have a head THAT BIG, you probably have a serious birth defect that would make you infertile already. It’s just a statue that was probably made in the South American/carribian area that just over exaggerates features of the human body. It’s an art form there. If you want facts then just search it up or find a book. 

On 7/30/2018 at 1:23 AM, Rileyy said:

I know this is a weird question and probably mainly for guys to answer but how does boob size corrolate to attractiveness? Is a girl with small breasts seen as unattractive because of that or is that not the case? Sorry for the weird question but I was kind of curious what people thought.

Thank you!

-Riley

I think it's just subjective, some will find women attractive, based on their preferences. Some will not even care how big her breasts are (as evidence of the posts in this thread). I apologise for the length of this post.

On 8/10/2018 at 2:17 PM, Imouto Bouquet said:

Big breasts to me are more off putting than enticing. While I know that nature and genetics gives people what it does, I would personally choose a B-Cup/C-Cup over a D-Cup any day. Big breasts will just sag like hell as people get older and, while they're young, will cause lots of back pain and other complications due to their size. I've even heard girls with big breasts saying they'd prefer smaller ones due to the problems they cause. (Everyone in my College class was female and I was the only Male there).

Llike any body part, breasts will sag, but you'll have to do some muscle building to keep the breasts, like any body part from sagging. On the subject of back pain, people typically have terrible back posture, which is why people's back typically hurt, when they lift heavy objects; they usually bend at their upper or lower back, which puts more unnecessary stress on the spine, than it should. In reality, people should be bending from their buttocks and hip area (due to their rotational joints in the area) , so it does not put too much stress onto their back.

Back pain can also develop in women who have smaller breasts or skinnier bodies, just to clarify. If you and other girl want to have an easier time handling big breasts it's better to go for having a big butt, because it's help stabilze the spine more and help your straighten your spine, but that's if you utilize having a correct posture, then a big butt will be even more helpful than most people think.

But having big breasts is literally the same as working out, you need to have a correct posture in order to do the exercises correctly, or you'll have injuries.

On 9/10/2018 at 7:05 AM, hihia28 said:

It doesn't, really. It depends more on how well your boobs match the rest of your body type. Shape is important as well, with natural-looking boobs being far more attractive than fake-looking breast implants. Some of the best boobs I've ever seen aren't necessarily the biggest, but the size and shape perfectly compliment the rest of the girl's features.

It's still subjective. There are people, that are into women with balatanly fake breasts, and people into women with extremely large breasts, in disproportion to their bodies.

On 8/19/2019 at 12:24 AM, [X] Doubt said:

Think of it as a natural advantage, you can run better from creepy men chasing you rather than having some 40 pound sand bags flying around everywhere slowing you down. Who’s going to be caught by the creepy men? Sandra because her titties were in the way and yours is nonexistent. Your small tittie traits will be passed on to your kids and in the end it’s all about survival, so who’s really winning? 🤷‍♂️

On the subject of survival, if anything and I mean anything happen. Like a post apocalyptic situation, occurs, then having big breast will actually be extremely valuable. Because the main reason is due to breastfeeding your infant, which is essentially passing more of your genes onto the child and feeding your kid with milk, to keep the kid healthy.

Because if there's an actual post apocalyptical sitaution, you think all of the food and baby formula will still be present in stores? Not really, will they ultimately expire and all of the stores could be completely ransacked.

So having ways to feed a infant is quite necessary, yeah the woman with large tit may not run so well. But back in the old days, before we had cars and the internet, the lady had to stay home and nurture her child, while the man had to go out hunt for food.

Yeah, times had changed, but with all of the problems we face in the world, it's better to have that kind of method of food gathering, than just relying on everything else. Because what happens, if we do not have anymore internet? What happens if the world suffers from an EMP attack? Sometimes, it's better to fall back on the habits, of our ancestors that brought us to where we are today.

Also many of those busty women, can keep most of those creeps at bay, from having a loving and caring boyfriend/husband, at the end of the day. 😁

15 hours ago, heartfulwarm said:

On the subject of survival, if anything and I mean anything happen. Like a post apocalyptic situation, occurs, then having big breast will actually be extremely valuable. Because the main reason is due to breastfeeding your infant, which is essentially passing more of your genes onto the child and feeding your kid with milk, to keep the kid healthy.

So milk passes on genetics and women with small breasts can’t breastfeed is what you’re saying?

1 hour ago, [X] Doubt said:

So milk passes on genetics and women with small breasts can’t breastfeed is what you’re saying?

Sorry I kind of mispoke, on the genetics part (think of more like, to easily circulate more of the mothers genetics into the baby), of course women with small breasts can still breasts feed, but they'll need more milk and other baby formulas to help feed her child. But what if all of the baby formula, that was made for your infant, was actually spiked with poison, or with any weird chemicals that can permenantly damage, the infant's development.

BPA should come to mind, because if you do your research on the things that most companies put in the food or battle(even if it's for children), whether the companies know it or not. You would probably would not want to feed your child that or any particular food or drink.

Keep in mind that in places like Africa, where there are starving children, and wars that can go on for every day, do you think these people, can easily go to the store, and pick up baby formula. What makes many people think, that that kind of stuff, won't happen, over in most of the developed countries like the USA and Europe. Texas already suffered from a mass shooting that happened in a WALMART, and before that a string of other mass shootings happen, and many places, where people should feel safe. What if Mass shooting happens every second, and not only just conveniant stores, but regular neighborhoods and places you originally thought was safe. Even a Mc Donalds will more thanlikely have a mass shooting occur.

Where I'm I going with this, if you haven't figured it out? Safety, if it's too unsafe to go outside and if your child is starving continously with little to no, food, then breast feeding is a way to go. Even if the baby formulas are not spiked with poison, but a complete economic collapse happens, many of those baby formulas can, and will be ransacked and used up by looters for their personal gain.

TL:DR

The bigger the breasts, the more longer you can feel your child, without having to spend money on constantly buying baby formula; or constantly have to go out to buy baby formula, in situations (mass shootings, violent wars and massive snow storms) where you would not easily survive, if you run out of food for your baby.

1 hour ago, heartfulwarm said:

baby formulas

Women with small breasts can breast feed just as well as women with larger ones, as long as the mother is healthy. Big boobs is just something that sexually attracts men like abs attract women, but it doesn’t mean that if you don’t have them, then you’re at a disadvantage. Like a dude could have abs but that could mean that he doesn’t have enough fat, and a woman can have huge breasts but have IGT and can’t breast feed. Or a better example a big dick, you can still get a girl pregnant if it was small but women prefer bigger dicks like how some men prefer bigger boobs. It’s all just sexual attraction to both genders and there isn’t any better advantage besides that. 

I like women with big and small breasts alike but,

9 hours ago, [X] Doubt said:

Women with small breasts can breast feed just as well as women with larger ones, as long as the mother is healthy.

It depends, if the bigger breasted woman breast is just fat, then yeah, she won't have as much as advantage, as the smaller one. But if the breast has a lot of milk in her udders, then she'll have more advantage, in breast feeding for a longer time, and breast feeding for a huge abunace of children, if she ends up having so much children, if the mother of her infant, was not able to go out, in any harsh weather conditions. Can nobody can understand this, if so how?

To clarify, it's like having two buckets, to bring home and feed the family, for an example. One bucket is full enough, to feed a whole family, and a smaller bucket of water, will only feed a small amount of people in the family.

9 hours ago, [X] Doubt said:

Big boobs is just something that sexually attracts men like abs attract women, but it doesn’t mean that if you don’t have them, then you’re at a disadvantage. Like a dude could have abs but that could mean that he doesn’t have enough fat, and a woman can have huge breasts but have IGT and can’t breast feed. Or a better example a big dick, you can still get a girl pregnant if it was small but women prefer bigger dicks like how some men prefer bigger boobs. It’s all just sexual attraction to both genders and there isn’t any better advantage besides that. 

Big breasts are like big butts, they're not sexual objects by nature (only the penis and vagina are naturally sexual), but they provide necessary functions, think of a woman's breast, as of a cow's udders; the more children she has, the more she'll be able to feed her children, with milk.

As evidence from earlier posts in this thread, the are men (please don't over generalize) that will not care, if you have small or really large breasts. The abdominals are a different function, for stabilizing your body, no matter how much fat is shown, just like the breasts, they're not sexual by nature. But the penis is limited by what is in a guy's testicles, so we can agree on a bigger dick not really mattering much.

Edited by heartfulwarm
More clarification (see edit history)
On 9/9/2018 at 5:08 PM, Damnation said:

I have somehow mixed feelings about this. I am almost totally flat (65A) and I've always been insecure about that. It was hard to watch when other girls at your age started to get boobs and nothing happened to me. I remember standing hours and hours in front of mirror, waiting, hoping, being afraid that I never get boobs. Then, younger girls started to get boobs and I still didn't. I was bullied in school and other problems at home. They destroyed my self-esteem and not having boobs didn't help. I didn't feel myself as attractive as other girls (still don't) and boob size is one of the many reasons for that. 

I laugh to jokes about small boobs and I tell them myself yet they still truly hurt. A lot of people say that they like small boobs and even prefer them but it's not nice to notice that when they talk about 'small boobs' the boobs they mean are much bigger than mine. My ex boyfriend and my current boyfriend have said that they like my boobs but they would be better if they were bigger. That feels super bad. It's kinda funny that I'm 25 already and still literally cry because of my boob size.

But my thoughts are completely different when it's about someone else. I like small boobs a lot, I find them super cute and sexy and everything and I sort of might prefer them yet I like all boobs equally. I sometimes feel really lost because I feel like I see attractiveness differently than others. I can't say who's prettier or most handsome because I just find everything and everyone attractive. How to put it.. If I don't think that something, a nose for example, is exceptionally beautiful it doesn't make that person any less attractive. If someone had something that was really ugly in their face or body, I wouldn't still find that person any less attractive. Everyone is just differently attractive by looks but everyone is or can be attractive anyway in my eyes. 

How attractive someone is for me is related more to personality and behavior and stuff like that. 

TL;DR Boob size and attractiveness don't correlate IMHO

Reading this actually made me kinda sad...

Its so pathetic that people judge on boob size...

This whole fcking thread in general... Even asking the stupid question... Of course it doesn't colorate... Id rather have a 100% flat girl with no boobs as all than one with fake boobs or fat packs hanging on her... Making jokes about flat breasted woman is just stupid...

To answer the question though, every man is different. I personally prefer a girl with a good ass and look less at the boobs in general... Though the most important thing when it comes to attractiveness is someone's personality... Id prefer a "ugly" girl that is honest and actually cares about me as well than an "perfect" model who's ignorant, selfish and a total bitch....

Anyhow, i think this topic should be put straight into the bin... Why are we even talking about this? Is it cus the OP has big tits or to make fun of flat chested woman?

I seriously just cant understand why anyone would be so stupid to ask a question like this on a forum... The forum is for fetishes... Not to make flat chests feel worse about themselves...

49 minutes ago, basss37 said:

Reading this actually made me kinda sad...

Its so pathetic that people judge on boob size...

This whole fcking thread in general... Even asking the stupid question... Of course it doesn't colorate... Id rather have a 100% flat girl with no boobs as all than one with fake boobs or fat packs hanging on her... Making jokes about flat breasted woman is just stupid...

To answer the question though, every man is different. I personally prefer a girl with a good ass and look less at the boobs in general... Though the most important thing when it comes to attractiveness is someone's personality... Id prefer a "ugly" girl that is honest and actually cares about me as well than an "perfect" model who's ignorant, selfish and a total bitch....

Anyhow, i think this topic should be put straight into the bin... Why are we even talking about this? Is it cus the OP has big tits or to make fun of flat chested woman?

I seriously just cant understand why anyone would be so stupid to ask a question like this on a forum... The forum is for fetishes... Not to make flat chests feel worse about themselves...

I really think you need to reread the replies, as most people here have said they dont mind flat chested women, nor find anything wrong with them, some men like big tits, some men like small, i havent seen anyone shame anyone here so far for having small boobs, the question is in off topic discussion so yes, it can be posted here, its not trash, nor was it posted to shame any women, the off topic discussion section doesnt have to be about fetishes, its a section forum for people to talk about things and ask things besides fetishes

Also every “perfect model” girl is selfish and ignorant? The pot calling the kettle black when it comes to judging people based on looks

Edited by Brittanybunny (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...