Vanilla and/or Cream (Possible loli)

I'm making an interactive story based on my two favorite Sonic characters- the adorable rabbits Vanilla and her daughter Cream. 

The first choice you guys will make is which one we should use for the main character in the story. Both will show up and have omorashi scenes, but one will be in the story more than the other.

Let's start!~

Should I go with..

1- Vanilla The Rabbit (she's the older one)

2- Cream The Rabbit (loli bunny)

Looks like Cream is the winner! Let's start.

It was 9 in the morning, and Cream just woke up. She quickly put on her signature dress and ran out to the kitchen, where Vanilla was waiting with breakfast. 

"I'm glad you see you finally up, Cream," Vanilla said.

"I'm sorry, mom, my alarm didn't go off," Cream explained before sitting down and starting on her breakfast. 

Cream finished her food a few minutes later. She was already running late for school when she noticed a tinge in her bladder. Should she..

1. Go to the bathroom before leaving (Might make you late to school and have consequences later)

2. Tough it out and make it to school on time

3. Other (please specify)

Edited by Iliketrains
Added other option

3.  Piss herself right there.

For real tho 2, lets get to school on time.  

Edited by Nikeryda

1 hour ago, Nikeryda said:

3.  Piss herself right there.

For real tho 2, lets get to school on time.  

as fun as that option might be, lets not start this off making her mother mad lol... so yeah i agree option 2 is our best bet

Option 2 won this round.

Cream decided that she was going to have to wait and hold it. She was a big girl now, she can hold it! She adjusted herself in her chair before finishing her food. Vanilla then cleaned up her dishes and turned back to Cream.

"Hey Cream, would you like me to take you to school today? I know you don't like the bus," Vanilla asked.

Cream sat in her chair, trying to make a decision.

Does Cream...

1. Take the bus (It's a bumpier ride and might be harder to hold it in, but she proves to Vanilla that she's a big girl)

2. Take Vanilla's offer (It's a smoother ride and shows that Cream is still attached to Vanilla a bit. This may tie in to Vanilla forgiving Cream for any accidents later on. However, Cream's friends will tease her for still riding with her mom.)

who cares about the teasing, if they were true friends they'd be understanding, lets get a ride with mom, its free easier and less crowded

Settled, then. Cream will take the bus.

"No, Mom, I can take the bus. I'm a big girl now, remember?" Cream asked, puffing out her chest.

Vanilla giggled and petted Cream's head. "I remember. If you're going to take the bus, you better head out now. It should be coming any minute."

Cream nodded, grabbed her bag, and ran outside to the bus stop. It came not a minute after she reached the sign. The doors opened and Cream walked inside, quickly finding an empty seat and sitting. The bumpy ride made it harder for her to hold it. Around halfway to the school, Cream began to hold herself gently, relieving pressure on her bladder and calming herself down.

This strategy worked until the bus arrived at school. Cream allowed everyone to pass her. She walked down the bus last, making sure to wave to the bus driver, and walked down the stairs of the bus into the school. Her teacher corralled all the students into the room, including Cream. Cream sat down in her regular seat.

Throughout the lesson, Cream felt the pain in her bladder increase exponentially. She got to the point where she was too afraid to remove a hand from under her skirt, in fear of losing control. She could ask the teacher to go to the bathroom, but her nervousness might prevent her.

Does Cream..

1. Wait until lunchtime and hope the bathrooms are clear

2. Risk raising a hand and asking the teacher to go to the bathroom (needs a unanimous vote to simulate Cream overcoming her anxiety)

3. Other (Specify)