Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Last wetting in student halls... and my first experience doing the 'other thing'.

14 hours ago, omobecca said:

I could feel it leaving anyway. Again, much to my benefit it was almost fully solid. A few crackles could be heard and I could feel it had some defined edges to it as it came out. Sorry, TMI?

It placed itself straight into the seat of my underwear and the force of it leaving me was slowly pushing my underwear and leggings downwards. As strange and as disgusting as it seemed, I was feeling a very similar sense of relief as I do with pee except with it being solid I could feel it a lot more. I held my ass and the lump that was being created. A few times I had to forcefully push as my underwear wouldn't stretch any more. I didn't want to touch it, but I handed the lump though my leggings and shifted it to allow room for more. The last couple of bits were not as solid but eventually it pinched off. 

For those who like this sort of thing, there can never be too much informaton. This is an excellent description, allowing the the familiarity of these feelings to empathically enter my thoughts - great telling!

I don't think you have to stifle your interest in front of those people. I mean, I have told my friends I am into desperation and wetting, and if I lived with them they would let me do wetting, as long as I cleaned up after myself and it didn't damage anything. So say, the bathtub or some place near a drain. Maybe your parents might be best not to tell, but try to get yourself out of the house often. I know you're not supposed to wet in a public place, but if you're near a drain and can clean up easily (say, the bathroom), I don't see why anyone would give you slack for that.