Sign In

Bed wetting - Hot or not?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love pissing my bed. I do it at least once a week. I then sleep in the wet spot with my wet clothes on. I pee again when I wake up and then go in for a shower.

Its my bed.Its really HOT  !! I love it .! 12  times Re-wetted bed

Personally, I quite enjoy it. The catch is that I live with 3 people so I haven't done it in some time now.

Posted Images

Two of my ex g/fs were nightly bed wetters....for somewhat similar reasons.......one other ex g/f, was an occasional wetter when stressed at school/work......I conquered all the bad aspects by having a waterproof under sheet and fresh sheets handy, so that changing the bed was a matter of seconds.....and I was never stressed or angry when it happened...these girls were very happy that I was like that.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/12/2018 at 5:04 PM, ♡~Nikolai~♡ said:

To me, bed-wetting is a huge turn on. Even though I quite fancy messing, bed wetting can be so adorable. 

It would be perfect for me if I get a girlfriend who wets the bed much. I can imagine waking up with her laying on top of me, and just being covered in her urine. Oh, what a dream that'd be to come true! 

Bed-wetting is both a turn on, and an "Awww how cute" thing for me! ^-^

I hope your dreams will come true ❤️ 

I want the same for me 😉

Bed wetting is indeed, very hot. However, if I were to wake up and see that I had wet myself accidentally then I wouldn't think of it as hot... At least not immediately. As hot as bed wetting fantasies are where you can't control them, I found that the reality is not as appealing at least to me. THOUGH I REALLY LIKE WETTING THE BED INTENTIONALLY. Something I found myself enjoying is going to bed wearing cloth training pants w/ no plastic pants over them and something like a thick onesie and a blanket that is thick but not too overwhelmingly hot (or just no blanket) and wetting those over the night. When all my pee just puddles into one spot on the bed it's still hot, but not as hot as sleeping in soaked PJs that absorbed most of the pee before reaching the bed.

Bed wetting for me is both an extension of pee/diaper/clothing fetishes as well as a sort of form of nostalgia, since I used to wet the bed up until I was a young teenager and my love of peeing myself grew out of that when I no longer needed to wear diapers to sleep. So recreating scenarios where I'm in bed wearing childish pjs and nothing but a goodnite to hold back whatever flood I've got going on is something I enjoy.

Also for the most part a lot of this has been non-sexual for me as of late. It certainly grew out from a SEXUAL fetish but like most things I do that are ABDL or wetting related, I kind of just do them now without it being about getting horny. I just love wetting!

I should note I haven't intentionally wet my bed all that much in the last few months since my girlfriend is over and I still live with parents, however given the opportunity to do it again I'll happily jump on that chance. Once I get my own place it may just become more common for me to do so.

FINAL THING: Anybody here have a mild fascination with disposable mattress protectors? I like sleeping and wetting on those more than the reusable ones (I always have one on the bed though, I'm not risking anything) since I had to use them as a kid as well. idk I just like the way they feel when wet I guess? They make for good substitutes for the usual garbage bag/towel combo I put down to prevent staining my computer chair.

i love bedwetting, it's one of the hottest types of wetting imo, though it isn't too convenient irl, but i love fantasizing about bedwetting and watching bedwetting videos, though i don't really like the ones where the girl wakes up and starts freaking out about having wet the bed, it's hotter when they either just curse and that's it or even better, get turned on and start playing with themselves :P

Guest irvingarlington

I love wetting the bed intentionally, though it's something I only do on the rare occasion that I have the house to myself.  It's always an intentional wetting, never an accident.  The only trouble is I often find it difficult to get started when lying down.  I guess I'm just trained too well.  I'm not fond of the cleanup though.

My wife has had a few accidents as well, that have forced us to invest in a reliable mattress pad.  I've always been more sympathetic than aroused by her accidents, as I know it's not her thing, and she still feels a bit embarrassed.  She knows that I find bedwetting hot, but she hasn't shown any interest yet in giving it a try.

• 1 month later...
On 12/13/2018 at 1:33 AM, Wet19 said:

I love bed wetting, but only when it's deliberate. I'm not a big fan of accidental wettings in general. I only enjoy doing it myself occasionally, I have to be in the right mood. But I would absolutely love it if my wife wet the bed deliberately a couple times per month. Unfortunately she thinks my fetish is disgusting. ?

How often do you have the opportunity, or shall I say the craving? :)
Do you do it even with your wife in the same bed, or only when she isn´t present?
I have wrote about how I do it in this thread:

On 5/5/2019 at 8:21 AM, Helena said:

How often do you have the opportunity, or shall I say the craving? :)
Do you do it even with your wife in the same bed, or only when she isn´t present?

Before we were married I wet the bed maybe once or twice per year, only because I was living with my parents and it was difficult to hide it. If could do it whenever I wanted, I would probably wet the bed once or twice per month. I haven't tried doing it with her in bed with me and I don't think she would be very ok with it. She thinks my fetish is disgusting so I generally hide it from her. If she wasn't so disgusted by it I would probably pee my pants at least once a week. As it stands, I only wet the bed once or twice per year still (when she's away visiting family or friends) and I only wet my pants once or twice every few months. 

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Helena said:

😊👍 Any pictures of your wet bed? And Please tell us more about the event.

No, I didn't take any pics of the bed.  

Well, what can I say?  I had a very long and busy day the day before . . . don't want to give to much detail so as not to tip my hand to who I am but it involved volunteer work that ran from 6 AM to 11 PM . . . and I decided that my reward would be that I would wet my bed.  I was actually really dehydrated by the end of the day, so I came home and remedied that as best as I could by consuming large quantities of water.

Naturally, when you do that, you have to pee, so I did!

So, I had also been wearing a pair of sports shorts over the briefs, but decided to wet just the briefs (the shorts got wet later) The pic I posted above is from the peak, and you'll see it actually is gushing into my briefs hard enough that it even breaks free as a stream, despite going through the fabric and against gravity, before arcing back down and splashing onto the front of my briefs.  

These briefs are polyester, and I really like them because you can do that in them 😁

Edited by SoggyShorts (see edit history)
On 3/14/2019 at 6:05 PM, irvingarlington said:

The only trouble is I often find it difficult to get started when lying down.

The technique I use is to start by getting really desperate for a pee, then I will start a countdown from 300 to 0, i.e. five minutes.

At 10, relax your entire body.

At 5, push with all your might.

Usually I'm wet by the time I reach 2.  

If you do this, you'll be wet before you reach zero.  At that point, you've started; now you just need to finish.

On 5/30/2019 at 4:32 AM, SoggyShorts said:

The technique I use is to start by getting really desperate for a pee, then I will start a countdown from 300 to 0, i.e. five minutes.

At 10, relax your entire body.

At 5, push with all your might.

Usually I'm wet by the time I reach 2.  

If you do this, you'll be wet before you reach zero.  At that point, you've started; now you just need to finish.

You can learn your body how to relax enough to wet the bed. It´s a little difficult, but you will get there. I can do it even if I’m not that desperate. If my bladder is full I´ll fully pee in a couple of seconds.

it´s amazing when the wet and warm first comes out, over my thighs and down to the sheet to pool under me. Sooo nice. And exiting, because I know it will be very embarrasing in the morning when I have to tell my husband what has happend... But he is always sweet and understanding and know that I like to be treated like a little girl... *blushing*

Edited by Helena (see edit history)
On 6/4/2019 at 7:28 PM, Helena said:

it´s amazing when the wet and warm first comes out, over my thighs and down to the sheet to pool under me. Sooo nice. And exiting, because I know it will be very embarrasing in the morning when I have to tell my husband what has happend... But he is always sweet and understanding and know that I like to be treated like a little girl... *blushing*

Next time, I think you should invite him to join you on the wet side of your bed - and maybe even invite him to pee there as well. I really think he may want to join in, but feels a bit embarrassed. I suspect many people get a bit knotted up when it comes to omo