Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting my jeans outside (+rewetting!)

Aweome videos, keep up the good work!

I really liked the natural feeling of the surroundings. "Nature calls", I guess. I didn't read your last sentence at first and when I was watching the videos I was just thinking that "Wow, that looks a lot like Finland." and was positively surprised that that turned out to be the case.

Kiitos!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi! Doing holds & intentional wetting is actually very hard, thanks to big family of mine (me + 7 people). We are currently enjoying vacation on our summer cottage, which makes things even mo

BTW, here is an photo I forgot to upload:  

For some reason, this meme comes to mind ? 

Posted Images

• 7 months later...

That was a lovely post indeed.  Glacial lands?  Thin soil limiting tall tree growth just enough for bushy vegetation at ground level?  Particularly liked the steady camera in the first clip.  Would like to see you wet while wearing a cute Finish sweater.  Your write good English.  Can you write OMO under your current situation?

16 hours ago, Stanley79 said:

That was a lovely post indeed.  Glacial lands?  Thin soil limiting tall tree growth just enough for bushy vegetation at ground level?  Particularly liked the steady camera in the first clip.  Would like to see you wet while wearing a cute Finish sweater.  Your write good English.  Can you write OMO under your current situation?

Sweater is a great idea, maybe next time...😜 

Do you mean omo-stories? I'm not really a good storyteller...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • The topic was featured