Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The only time I've ever pooped myself.

So this is an old story (5 years)

The story takes place 1 week after I introduced Megan to the fetish. 

Megan had been eager to experiment with the new fetish and asked me about what I've done. We were sitting in my bedroom home alone. 

I told her about all the different materials and places I've peed. Then I told her about the diapers I had bought (took a lot of courage) and how I go in them every time I'm alone. And she added. "wish it was me"

"well if you want to borro.." before I finnishes my sentence she took a diaper out and put it on, and within 5 seconds a huge hissing noice filled the room. 

I asked if she wanted me to change her, but she said she'd like to stay in it for a bit, but would love to watch me go in one too. What she didn't know was that I was already wearing one. So I simply said okay and showed her the diaper as it turned yellow. 

the following conversation followed shortly after (can't remember the exact words but it went something like this) 

Her "have you ever done number 2 in them" 

me "no,why"

Her "I've been curious to try"

me "have you done it in your pants before"

her" never, you?"

me "no"

her "want to" 

me "I'm not sure" 

her "please" 

me "do you have to go"

her "yes. Pleeease"

me "I don't think I'll like it"

her" did you ever think you would like pee" 

she had a point. 

5 minutes later. Both of us stood in the bathtub only wearing panties. 

"Okay on 3. 1------2--------3. 

I saw a bulge form in her panties and felt one in my own. Ofcourse I also felt a few drops of warm urine escape as I pushed as hard as I could. 

"ahhhh A-Maze-ing" Megan said

tbh it wast really for me. But I know Megan loves it. And she have begged me ever since to do it again with her. The reason I thoght about this story is, that her birthday is coming up, and I want to give it a second try. 

4 hours ago, tanin said:

So please post them, of course if she allows!

She allowed me to share her messiest experience yet (from her pov) 

so back when I was 15, both my parents was working from home. I therefore never got to go in my pants. But then I got the news that they wanted to celebrate their anniversary in a spa for the weekend and thought I was old enough to be home alone without a babysitter. From that moment I made a deal with myself, for the next 3 days my pants would be my toilet. So I went to my room to select the toilet. It was a white pair of panties. I took them on, and taped the to legholes with duckttape to make sure nothing left the panties. I then put on a diaper so I could pee anywhere in the house without leaving a stain. As soon as it was on I relaxed and started to pee. 

During the following days the poor panties endured 4 poops and a 2 digit number of wettings. So to make the story shorter I'll post the best ones. 

I've been casually pooping myself sitting on the toilet (twice), in the tub (ones). For the last one I was laying in my bed on my stomach only in my panties. I was a bit lazy and even though the panties pushed 3 loads against my butt I wanted to do a fourth. So laying there I pushed and pushed as I felt my panties fill even more. I also felt a wet patch form as I also peed at that time.

One time I overestimated the capacity of the diaper and totally soaked my jeans while laying in my bed. 

The day which evening my parents got home, I threw out the panties I a garbage can at the local park (in a black bag) so people thought it was a dog poo. But before I went to the park I showered for 4 hours or so. I just couldn't stop playing with myself. And when I went to bed, I think I spend 2 hours doing it again before sleeping ...