Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What are some fantasy's you've had about omo?

On 12/21/2018 at 11:38 AM, Freedom Snek said:

I am currently in a small amateur LoL team/clan with some friends. One time, after some games, we decided to disconnect from LoL and go play something else, which ended up being L4D2. In the middle of this, a female friend suddenly disconnected from voice chat for about a minute and stopped playing. When she came back, we asked her what happened that she disappeared so suddenly, and she replied "I was about to piss myself" while laughing. I've since dreamed of being in some situation where she can't just get off the game (maybe in one of the small online tournaments we often play?) and she can't hold any longer and pees herself while on voice chat. I know it's probably fucked up to imagine this stuff about real people, and not just hypothetical people like most of the replies, but... Actually, I don't have an excuse.

What’s your LoL user? I’ve got nobody to play w/.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If I could press on a woman's bulging bladder until she lost control, just once in my life, I'd die happy.

Having a legit, real life holding contest with somebody else or a few more people. I've never done it cause nobody I know gets enjoyment out of a full bladder and it won't be fun if they won't enjoy i

Another one I have is being stuck as a passenger with a cute girl driving who refuses to pull over at rest stops no matter how much I beg.

Posted Images

Since I am invariably quite desperate in the morning, I often fantasize that the bathroom is occupied immediately upon waking up. I would love if my girlfriend became the gatekeeper to the bathroom, forcing me to wet myself as she saw fit.

I also fantasize about wetting myself in public, as a result of being denied the bathroom at the bank, bar, etc. I would love to know how my closest friends would react to an accident of mine, though I also would hate to impose such a situation upon them.

Another fantasy of mine would be to wet the bed following a dream in which I wet myself. Though, I would be much dismayed were I to ruin my girlfriend's mattress!

One fantasy I have never mentioned before is being with a man and we are both very desperate squirming, ho,ding ourselves and we both strip off. I make a deal with the man that he is allowed to pee only once I have went and I have him sit in the bath while I climb in and stand over him and pee all over his erect dick then stroke him while he moans in pee desperation and desire to cum until he both cums and pees all over me. 

I have a few.

• Waking up to a loving stare from my partner; she is dressed in a tanktop and panties and looking sexy.  I have to pee and so does she.  We move in close for a kiss, and while we kiss, we wet ourselves, each other, and the bed.  We strip off and fuck in the puddle.
  • My partner sits in my lap and wets her pants without warning.
  • We go out for a night, or a day, and spend the entire outing going only in our pants.

You get the general idea: couples pants-pissing.

13 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

One fantasy I have never mentioned before is being with a man and we are both very desperate squirming, ho,ding ourselves and we both strip off. I make a deal with the man that he is allowed to pee only once I have went and I have him sit in the bath while I climb in and stand over him and pee all over his erect dick then stroke him while he moans in pee desperation and desire to cum until he both cums and pees all over me. 

Ready when you are lol just kidding, awesome fantasy!

I think my favorite fantasy is going on a walk at a park and saying hi and greeting people all while I constantly spurting and wetting myself.

That or finding a public bathroom that's not used frequently and just pissing on the floor. I've had a dreams and have been tempted, on numerous occasions, to just squat in front of the toilet at work and just pissing a giant puddle. Or find a empty cube, and pissed on the carpet in there. Someone else would have to clean that up in the cube, but everything else I clean up. It's just seems like it'd be so much fun and super arousing! :3

One fantasy that I think about often is that I’m working as an estate agent (realtor) and have been out doing back to back appointments all day, drinking plenty of tea and water and haven’t had chance to pee. By the time I am with my final client of the day (I usually imagine her as an attractive, professional older lady) I am absolutely bursting but have to stay professional and keep my composure. I am showing her round a number of different properties and while viewing one of the final houses of the day I can’t hang on any longer. I have no choice but to admit my predicament to her and politely excuse myself to the loo, only to find that I can’t use it because the water in the property has been switched off. I apologise to her and carry on with the viewing although of course she now knows that I need to pee and can’t go, and is enjoying my predicament. I complete the rest of the viewing while trying to keep my suit trousers dry and not let on how desperate I am. We drive to the next house and get stuck in traffic (she notices me squirming around  in the car) and as soon as we arrive I immediately excuse myself to the bathroom only to find that the toilet is being replaced and the new one hasn’t even been plumbed in yet. I try my best to carry on with the viewing but I’m now so desperate that I can’t hide how badly I need to go and am more concerned with not soaking my trousers in front of the client than showing the property. There are a few different endings to this fantasy, one is where I am showing her the bathroom when I completely piss myself and absolutely drench my suit trousers and leave a huge puddle on the floor, another is where I start to wet myself then jump into the bath to save pissing all over the floor, another is where I piss in the sink while she watches, or maybe have to run out into the garden and pee in the bushes. One ending I really like is where the client offers to help me and tells me to follow her into the garden. I’m worried the neighbours will see me peeing so she tells me to stand next to her, holds some of the paperwork/brochures out in front of us and says she doesn’t mind if I “water the plants” while we stand there pretending to look over the paperwork. As I’m relieving myself next to her she comments on my never ending stream of piss and how desperately I must have needed to go, and asks me how long I had been holding on for and whether I feel better now after finally getting to relieve myself after waiting for so many hours.

Another variation of this fantasy is that I’m with a senior female colleague and both of us are absolutely dying to pee, both trying to keep our composure and stay professional and polite despite our very full bladders.

Edited by Despguy123 (see edit history)

Mine involved my previous line Manager (female) 

one day last year she rushed into the building we were working in saying that she was desperate for the Toilet and then literally ran the length of the corridor to the toilet!

i have often fantasised about how desperate she must have been in her car driving there and what would have happened either if she had got stuck in traffic or even had the toilet been occupied and she had not been able to wait!! ?

• 1 year later...
On 8/20/2018 at 9:09 PM, FullBladder85 said:

I've often fantasized about women (preferably desperate) having to pee in a urinal, especially peeing standing up facing it like a guy. The few videos I've found of women doing this are really hot. I'd love to witness it in person one day. I actually had a dream a while ago that I really had to pee bad so I went to the men's room, only to find a bunch of women all using the urinals, pissing through the fly of their jeans.

That's like, my #1 fantasy.

A recurring long time dream of mine would be ..having a female guest over, drinking tea together untill she asks for the bathroom. I have to excuse myself for the situation of having a broken (leaking) toilet,so our conversation goes on for a while with her getting visibly more and more desperate. I'll get to watch her untill we both look for an alternative solution.

This allready happened to me once before, and though I really felt sorry for the girl, I must admit also loving every second of it- it just happened and there wasn't anyone to blaim for it.Luckily despite her growing discomfort she didn't mind the whole situation too much.

On 9/11/2018 at 4:26 PM, bswanson said:

That is becomes normal to wet yourself in public. you can do it without getting looks. I mean why is it so "wrong" to wet yourself anyway. other than wetting in a seat where someone else will sit yeah that isnt sanitary, but I talking about just wetting your pants wherever you are at, like if Im at a mall and gotta go, just go in my pants I love the feeling and as long as you dont make a puddle on the ground its really not hurting anyone.

im with you on this one. Pants peeing should be downgraded to the level that masturbation is. i mean EVERYONR talks about jerking off all over the place nowadays, why can't wetting yourself be as acceptable? oh well

• to straddle a guy's lap and wet my jeans while we're making out (and if he wants to wet himself too, even better)
  • for a partner and me to pee on each other in the ocean, while wearing swimsuits. if there are other people around, they're none the wiser
  • going for a late-night walk with a partner with both of us bursting. we get somewhere secluded and he hugs me from behind and holds my crotch while I flood my clothes. feeling my pee breaks his control, and he wets his pants while pressed up against me
  • wetting the bed with a partner
  • on a lazy morning when neither of us has to be anywhere so we're still in bed (and wearing pajamas), a partner either lies on top of me or spoons me and pees. I can feel his morning wood and the warm pee soaking both our pajamas and the bed. I grind into him because I'm turned on, and we have lazy morning sex
  • a partner pees inside my vagina (I suspect this might be more interesting in theory than in practice, but you never know 'til you try 😛 )
5 hours ago, she_gryphon said:
  • to straddle a guy's lap and wet my jeans while we're making out (and if he wants to wet himself too, even better)
  • for a partner and me to pee on each other in the ocean, while wearing swimsuits. if there are other people around, they're none the wiser
  • going for a late-night walk with a partner with both of us bursting. we get somewhere secluded and he hugs me from behind and holds my crotch while I flood my clothes. feeling my pee breaks his control, and he wets his pants while pressed up against me
  • on a lazy morning when neither of us has to be anywhere so we're still in bed (and wearing pajamas), a partner either lies on top of me or spoons me and pees. I can feel his morning wood and the warm pee soaking both our pajamas and the bed. I grind into him because I'm turned on, and we have lazy morning sex
  • a partner pees inside my vagina (I suspect this might be more interesting in theory than in practice, but you never know 'til you try 😛 )

Wow, those are all amazing, you made me want to do them too lol

On 1/6/2019 at 7:41 AM, PluggedUp_Full said:

To witness an attractive girl throughout a trip as she needs to pee but can’t, and becomes more and more agitated. To see her squirms moves around and taps her legs would be immensely hot. To date I’ve only seen one or two situations and never as long or detailed as I want.

I love this too. A girl needs  to wee, but can’t.

Nowhere to go for her.

This situation should last for hours or better all day long.

18 hours ago, she_gryphon said:

Those all sound pretty amazing ❤️