Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What are some fantasy's you've had about omo?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If I could press on a woman's bulging bladder until she lost control, just once in my life, I'd die happy.

Having a legit, real life holding contest with somebody else or a few more people. I've never done it cause nobody I know gets enjoyment out of a full bladder and it won't be fun if they won't enjoy i

Another one I have is being stuck as a passenger with a cute girl driving who refuses to pull over at rest stops no matter how much I beg.

Posted Images

I love the idea of me and a girlfriend peeing each others pants! 

For example. We both hold and hold until we are both bursting to pee. She then pulls her panties and jeans away from her waist and I pee down into them soaking her privates, panties, legs, feet and shoes. 

She then does the same for me some how. If I have to undo my jeans etc that's fine just so long as she pees my pants. 

Then we stay all warm and wet for an hour or so and then have some other kind of fun!

1 hour ago, Rileyy said:

One of my biggest and weirdest fantasies is wetting the bed. I've never done it but I really want to but the clean up afterwards would cause a lot of problems??

I recommend investing in a good/proper mattress protector.. After a bed wetting, pull off the soaked sheets and protection, throw in the laundry and you're ready to do it again ?

One of my biggest fantasies is to have a desperate woman, preferably wearing jeans, sit on my lap and totally empty her bladder.. Both of our pants soaked in her pee, Mmmmmn

4 minutes ago, KittenShiloh said:

Having a legit, real life holding contest with somebody else or a few more people. I've never done it cause nobody I know gets enjoyment out of a full bladder and it won't be fun if they won't enjoy it

Yeah, doing some online has been fun but I'd love the other person to be in the room with me.

I have a few fantasies when it comes to Omorashi.

Wetting the bed is one of them the closest I get to this is wetting a diaper before going to bed and wearing all night.  I don't trust the diaper enough to use in bed.

I have also fantasied wearing a padlock round my belt so there is no undoing the belt or pulling down pants and going out for day leaving key in bathroom at home. Bet that would end up with a very wet result.

Edited by Yorkie (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

One fantasy I have is for a woman to tie my hands behind my back while I’m desperate and have to beg her to be allowed to piss. I was lucky enough to live out this fantasy recently!

another fantasy is to be bursting to piss and stuck in a long detention after school, with an attractive female teacher who denies me permission to go to the toilet and enjoys watching me squirm.

One of my favourite fantasies is going to the cinema with a partner who knows about my fetishes. He/she tells me to drink a specific amount an hour before we go out and buys the largest soda possible for me when we are there, telling me to finish it before the film ends. So during the film I become more and more desperate while he/she gets more and more excited and starts to torture and pleasure me by pressing on my bulging bladder and touching my private parts while I try my best not to move too much or make any noises. Then he/she drives me home taking a looong route. And when we're finally home he/she finally f**** me and after he/she is finished he/she lays down on my bulging belly, pressing hard on my bladder with their whole body weight until I burst... *Sigh* Guess that's never gonna happen.

I have two. One is talking or making out with a chick at the end of a date. I imagine were outside her front door. She has to pee super bad but keeps putting it off because shes so close to a toilet and is having a really good time. She slowly loses control and tries to act natural and pretend its not happening, but of course i notice ; )

Another would involve a girl just putting off the need to go until finally she cant any longer and she runs to the bathroom. She then returns with a visible wet spot on her pants.

In both of these, id prefer them to be as authentic as possible, with as little deliberate interference or planning on my part

Edited by Meowth (see edit history)

This ones kind of dumb I think. Ever since I was little, my biggest Omo fantasy would be to be able to fill someone else's bladder just by focusing. I'd look at a beautiful girl and focus really hard, and I'd feel my own bladder filling up. Once I'm nice and desperate, I'd stop focusing. I would then feel empty, the urine having been transported to her bladder from mine. I would also want to be able to make people have to poop or fart, but that's secondary.