Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Witchy Wettings

Hey, this is my first time doing anything like this so I can't promise any kind of perfection for the start but I want to to a wetting story about a witch so I thought I'd try it. This won't be super great till I'm more used to it but here goes nothin'

Meri had known she was a witch forever, she would brew 'remedies' and things from the plants she grew in her garden and she gathered a lot from the woods. She was 21 now and lived in a little cottage alone with her cat, Salem. Kids would constantly sneak through her house and call her a hag. Oneday, when she was in a particularly  bad mood, and also pretty desperate to pee, she got home to see that the neighbourhood kids had boarded her door shut. She was in no place bladder wise to start picking away at all the mud and sticks boarding her door, but also knew that using magic drained her badly, and if she was drained she would surely piss herself right there.

Should she- A) Try to unblock the door...   B) Use her magic but risk peeing herself right on the spot...   Or C) Try an alternate route in (You decide)

Edited by pantywetter199 (see edit history)

Meri quickly realized that there was no way she could risk trying to use magic or pick open the door, she instead circled the cottage looking for any sort of windows to climb through, or at least a hole in the wall. The cabin was unusual, it was partially built into a carved out tree branch and jutted out a little on either side. It had a large garden out back which contained all her brews and mixes, though she now started to wish there was some sort of bladder reliever potion that didn't cause her to pee herself. Meri hobbled all along the home, holding herself all the way, but to her dismay the only window was locked. She knew that if she broke it she could easily repair it later, so that's exactly what she did. Meri begrudgingly released one hand and bent down to pick up a rock, though as she bent, she felt a leak or two run warm across her underwear, she let out a nearly silent moan from the pleasure and pain of those few drips. She got up, rock in hand and hurled it at the window, hearing it shatter against the floor made her jump and lose a little bit more. She knew she had to act fast as she climbed through the window. She waddled through the house and got about three stairs in before she finally dropped to the ground, her foot and hand pushed into her crotch in a feeble attempt to keep herself dry... at least as dry as she could be.  At this pathetic moment she knew that as soon as she emptied her bladder she needed to get back at those kids. But how?

Meri shook up and down on her heel, knowing she probably couldn't even make it to the top of the stairs, let alone all the way into the bathroom. She felt herself start to drip and dribble, then altogether felt the flood gates open. Hot piss flowed over her fingers and her foot. She hissed out a mixture of 'no no no' and a few curse words over  the familiar hiss of urine flowing through fabric and hitting the cedar stairs. Meri couldn't help but quietly moan from the near orgasmic pleasure and pain caused tears to well in her eyes. Finally she felt the last warm drip ass she crumbled into herself, tired and quickly feeling her panties grow cold. She slowly got up, uttered a quick cleaning spell for the  puddle, then climbed upstairs to shower and change her clothes. She collapsed into bed and knew she needed revenge on those kids... yet also wondered in the back of her mind why pissing herself felt so... good?

(I didn't want to make this too long so in the next part she'll go after the kids. But anyway I hope you enjoy this so far and if you guys have any advice on how to make this better I'd love to hear it!)

Sorry I accidentally took a bit of a break from this...

Meri woke up from a very peaceful sleep with vengeance in her heart... and a bit of liquid in her bladder. Knowing she didn't want a repeat of last time Meri quickly got up and hurried over to the bathroom to use the toilet before she got ready. Meri used a quick spell which got her hair done up perfectly in two little silver side braids, and finished her darker grey toned makeup for her. The greys, whites and blacks really helped to compliment her pale skin and pale blue eyes. She quickly threw on a black sunhat (her little homage to a witch hat) and a white tee shirt dress, some thigh high black socks and finally some tall witchy boots. She decided that she didn't want to make herself any more hated in the neighborhood so she  decided just to make the kids work for a day fixing her window and maybe a few other little household chores. She strolled out of her cottage and down the winding pathway into the rest of the neighborhood where she knew she'd find the young boys. Just as planned Meri found the boys playing basketball on the corner. As she approached the 4 boys Meri saw the utter fear wash over the boys' faces, she was ready to make them pay. 

Should she- A) Just talk to them right now...  B) Mess with them/ scare them a bit...  C) You decide

Also I may try to insert some visual aides in from the sims 4. Would you guys enjoy that?

Meri knew she had to  mess with the boys a bit, the whole neighborhood already thought she was a witch, what difference did it make if she used just a little bit of magic?

She quickly snuck through the trees to get a closer view of where the boys were playing. First she decided on just some light hazing. One kid, Adam (whom she recently learned the name of when one of the other boys yelled it,) was sinking the ball every time. Another kid, who she didn't know the name of, was already a bit of a klutz anyway, or finally a kid who was fantastic defense, each of the boys seemed equally snobby and annoying, but who should she rough up first?

A) Prevent Adam from sinking the ball using magic  B) Trip the klutzy kid a few times using magic    C) Screw up the defense using magic    D) You decide

Hey, sorry this part is so short and stupid but I've been quite busy with travel and a few personal things lately but there should be some better parts in the near future!