Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Or sign in with one of these services

Sign Up

Faust's Fateful Occurrences Interactive


Recommended Posts

Welcome, one and all, to Faust's Latest interactive, the Fateful Occurrences Interactive!

Now, as Faust mentioned in the general, In this interactive, you do not control the person.... But you control the environment around a person, which may lead to accidents, or incidents of an illicit nature. How does it work? Simple....

The Audience as a whole picks a target, who will be selected to focus on. While the character will no longer be directed by people's own decisions, one can imagine a few little ways to interact. For example, if one closes a bathroom door, or guides someone else into it, the character will have to find another place to go....Or even put off peeing entirely.

Depending on the scenario, your influence will result in different endings for the character. Try to shoot for every one.

[Endings fall under several categories. There are Normal, Wetting, Messing, Vulgar, Outdoor, and Secret endings for each target. One may discover more with time, but for now.....

Time to pick a target!

[Targets]

(Targets are individuals that you can follow, with hopes of them having an accident. Different characters will have difference scenes, and different difficulties in coercing accidents, or other lewd scenes. Unlock endings for girls to unlock new targets)

[Target Format: This is the format for any Targets that are to be included on the list. If one wishes to submit their own target, it must be filled out entirely. (Meaning one must be willing to have their targets cater to each urge.)

Name: What is the name of your target?
Wetting: How hard [On a scale of 1-5 hearts] is it to make this character Wet themselves?
Messing: How hard [on a scale of 1-5 hearts] Is it to make this character Mess themselves?
Lust: How hard [on a scale of 1-5 hearts] is it to make this character lose themselves to Lust?
Bust Size: How big is this target's bust? Be as specific as you like
Rump Size: How prominent is your targets bottom?
Appearance:
What does your character look like? An image is preferred...
 

[The Less Hearts, the easier it is]

Targets

Name: Youmu Konpaku
Wetting ❤️
Messing ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Lust: ❤️  ❤️ ❤️
Bust Size: Modest
Rump Size: Firm
Appearance:
Youmu
Endings Unlocked: [None]

Name: Weiss Schnee
Wetting: ❤️ ❤️
Messing: ❤️ ❤️
Lust: ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Bust Size: Modest
Rump Size: Perky
Appearance: Weiss
Endings Unlocked: [None]


Name: Yuno Gasai
Wetting:❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Messing: ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Lust: ❤️❤️ ❤️
Bust Size: Ample
Rump Size: Plump
Appearance: Yuno
Endings Unlocked: [None]

Name: Ayano
Wetting:?????
Messing: ?????
Lust: ?????
Bust Size: Prominent
Rump Size: Firm
Appearance: Ayano
Endings Unlocked: [None]

Name: Wynn Tatsumaki
Wetting:❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Messing: ❤️ ❤️
Lust: ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Bust Size: Modest
Rump Size: Modest
Appearance: Wynn
Endings Unlocked: [None]

Name: Juuni Neptunia
Wetting:❤️ ❤️
Messing: ❤️ ❤️
Lust: ❤️
Bust Size: Flat
Rump Size: Prominent
Appearance: Juuni
Endings Unlocked: [None]

And, lastly...To mark your progress, Faust is including Achievements again! Though, they might do something, if you obtain a lot of them.....

[Good Luck]: ???
[Dripping]: ???
[So Close]: ???
[LEWD!]: ???
[Oof...]: ???

[And so it begins]: Pick your first target.

So, without further ado, please pick your target! [Urges to be targeted will be decided during the story]

Link to post
  • Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol I love how everyone disregarded the part where it said "CHOOSE EXACTLY ONE OPTION". Anyways, Im going for 3

After some long, and careful deliberation. (Sorry), you decide that you want to get closer to the girl...Your hands lightly snaking around her side... "Nnngh... .Ah?!" Juuni squeaks, her hands mo

Posted Images

Adding in targets:

Target 1
Name: Maya Kamizono
Wetting: ❤️❤️ (Prone to lots of leaks before full on bursting)
Messing: ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Lust: ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Bust: Small (Barely anything)
Rump: Gotta get me some booty! (Perfect)
Appearance: Maya

Target 2
Name: Chiwa Harusaki
Wetting: ❤️❤️❤️ (Willing, but prefers experimenting)
Messing: ❤️❤️❤️
Lust: ❤️❤️
Bust: Small but perky
Rump: Cute
Appearance: Chiwa

Link to post

AuthorFaust: And with the votes in, Faust can begin....

=====================================================================================================================================

You arrive in a scene, not wholly unfamiliar to you. A quiet bedroom, with the invading rays of the sun making their way through some parted curtains. Though your own body is immaterial, you can feel your own essence floating about the room....

You're not solid, but you're not wholly incorporeal either....A myriad of objects around you all feeling within your grasp, as you look around. You don't know who you are...who you were, or who you will be...But, as your eyes glance over the bed, you see it.....

A person that you have the instinctual desire....No...compulsion, to witness in a dire circumstance.... A circumstance of a vulgar nature.....

Glancing over, you can see a golden orb lightly throbbing above her head, the essence of her desperation visible. It's nearly three quarters of the way full, but as your fingers glance through it...It doesn't seem to move.

You can't influence your target's body directly, it seems... But, as you glance around the room and house as a whole, you feel a myriad of things calling out to you.....Directing you....

Suggesting to you. A clock, on her bedside....Feeling primed to go off......A door, hanging open that leads into the hall....The toilet in the bathroom, pristine, and perfect....And the kitchen sink, faucets feeling like butter to your grip....

You can feel that you have some limited time to influence something....The question is, what do you do?

===========================================================================================================================

[You are too inexperienced to decide what you do...Only what you interact with.]

1. Interact with the Alarm Clock.

2. Interact with the Toilet

3. Interact with the Kitchen Sink

4. Interact with the door

[And, most pressing...]

What urge do you plan to agitate?

1. Piddle

2. Tummy

3. Lusty

=========================================================================================================================

Target: Youmu
Targetted urge: ???
Urge Status: ???

Link to post

You aren't sure entirely what you're capable of in this form, but you figure it's better to find out now, rather than later. You lightly raise a hand over the alarm clock....Focusing energy towards it....As you see the numbers starting to change rapidly.....before finally settling on a much later time than before. You have a feeling you have skipped over an important alarm, as the girl's sleeping face continues to remain relaxed....

A gentle, pleasant smile across her lips. You think to yourself how cute she looks as comfortable as she is.......As some time passes around you.

The golden orb above her head seems to be getting fuller by the minute, as you eventually see her face scrunch up with effort, and her relaxed body tensing.....

"Uuuu...Uuu...Potty.....Potty.." you hear her grumbling in her sleep, starting to flush....As you feel another opportunity arising.

Something inside you tells you it would be wonderful to make her wet herself....But, how to go about it.....

You see the toilet again, the kitchen sink down the halls, the open door that is her room....And the covers that are currently wrapped around her petite body. You feel like there's more to your powers than destruction, but the only way to be sure is to give it a try....

==========================================================================================================================

1. Influence the Toilet

2. Influence the Kitchen Sink

3. Influence the Door

4. Influence Youmu's bed-covers.

==============================================================================================================================

Target: Youmu
Targetted urge: Piddle
Urge Status: Dire
 

Link to post

You ponder the best methods of attack, as you end up stretching yourself a bit thin, trying to reach several options. It seems In your current state, you can only influence one object at a time.

Vexing, but not impassible. You glace over your potentials a few more times, nearly deciding to mess with her covers...But, you end up deciding on something else....
You make your own presence move towards the toilets, and harness your power....

You might break it, you could overflow it! You could Drain all the water!

Ffffffff.....luuuuuuuuuusssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh

....

But, it seems your influence is only great enough as it is to prompt the toilet to refresh it's waters. A Loud flushing noise fills the quiet home....And you almost visibly sweatdrop....

What good is flushing a toilet going to do?

"Mmmmthh..!! Mmm....... My turrrnnnn...." you hear coming from the room you left, prompting you to turn back in to look over the girl.

She's gone from resting on her side to flat on her back, a tensed, small frown on her face wriggling....Before you suddenly see her lips curling into a smile, and a flush coming across her face.

"A...Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh......Ahhhhhh...." she moans out sweetly, as her trembling ceases...And you feel it....

A warm sensation, coming over your body, as the girl's body slackens....And you see something appearing at the waist point of her covers....

A blossoming, darkening wet spot....Under the muffled psssssssshhhhhh of a telltale release. It's hardly the biggest wet spot you've seen...But, it spreads across her lap, and likely pools under her bottom....As you feel all giddy.

"Ohhh....Ohhhh....So warm....." she sleepily mumbles, as you see the golden orb above her head rid itself of all material, and you glance over.

You've done it. She's completely, and totally wet the bed..... And seems none the wiser, in her slumbering state. It seems turning off the alarm clock has kept her from rousing, while the familiar sounds of the toilet were enough to coerce her subconscious into releasing.

Good to know.

========================================================================================================================

[Youmu Secret Ending A: Wetting at the starting Line] [Obtained!]

[Refresher incoming]

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...