Sign In

Faust's Fateful Occurrences Interactive

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol I love how everyone disregarded the part where it said "CHOOSE EXACTLY ONE OPTION". Anyways, Im going for 3

After some long, and careful deliberation. (Sorry), you decide that you want to get closer to the girl...Your hands lightly snaking around her side... "Nnngh... .Ah?!" Juuni squeaks, her hands mo

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

You feel your influence waning.....But your presence growing. You give what you feel is your last command to the boy's body...

"Ah..! F...Faust...d..don't..!" the purple haired girl started, but you can already feel the essence of desperation flowing into you... The energy that has signaled every previous incident.....

A hand goes over the girl's waist, squeezing at her stomach.. While another squeezes her prominent posterior......

"I....I.....Gnnnnaaaah!!!"

It's not exactly subtle, though quite immediate upon the lightest of squeezes. A sharp, swift Pffffffffft...Followed by a groan from Juuni, and several quick breaths.

"Ahh!! Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhh!!!! F..F..Faust..! I'm....P...P...P..."

You see her striped panties suddenly bulging out, slowwwwwwly expanding under the weight of her tummy contents. You can see the icon above her head starting to empty... The bit squeezing out it's contents inch after inch...

"Nnn...Nnnnn...Soo...Sorrrrr...Sorrrrrrnnnnghhh..!" Juuni groans, as she stops wriggling and accepts her fate.... Shamefully pooping her panties, in the lap of the boy.

You feel a warmth washing over you, concentrating your form, and rejuvenating your energy.....

Though, before you end up leaving the girl, another noise rings out... Catching your ears.

Pssssssss...Ssssssshhh.sssshhh

"A...Aaaaahh..No...Not p..pee too..!"

"S..Sis?"

You can hear the splashing of liquids, and despite the darkness.. You can see the glow of Juuni's face. She's completely shamed herself.....

What a...pleasant occurrence.

[Secret ending A: Double Trouble Unlocked]

Announcement incoming

=============================================================================================================

Faust's current status with his arm and such have made things a liiiiiiiiitle complicated.. But, Faust very much wants to get back into writing things!

So... For the sake of things, Faust wants to gauge responses and or such..

Would one prefer Faust writing on this series, or doing an Interactive story that has a significant plotline, like the Magic Storyline...

Or, Would people prefer for Faust to write like his Interactive, with many different little stories, in a single thread like his Titular Interactive stories?

[Option 1: Continue Fateful occurrences]

Pros: More stories interacting with the enviorment

Cons: Less interacting with characters, outside of specific plotlines

[Option 2: New, single plotline story]

Pros: Story, with progression and advancement! Your decisions matter, stick, and will be recollected.

Cons: Less variance on character Selection.

Option 3: Faust's interactives 4]

Pros: Much Variance on character Selection, and Story changes!

Cons: Less cohesion. More Lewdity.

After waiting for a few days, the votes have been cast... And Faust will be unveiling the new Faust's Interactive 4...

But, given the surprise support for another, single-focus story... Faust will make this announcement prior...

Faust will be doing a Second story, with a single plotline to follow...

However, that plotline to follow... will be up to the commenters! Faust will drop a few potentials for Story continuations... And, then, you will all vote on it!
Just...give Faust some time to set up Interactive 4 first, and make sure he can write without straining himself, okay?

I take it suggestions can be submitted here? If that's the case, then here's a suggestion I have for the Story one:

(TL;DR section)
Take the "Faust's Finite Fantasy" world stuff (newbie adventuring party setting out to conquer dungeons and stuff), add in some 'Special fun' (Explained a little further down), and take out the Sariliain Influence things to reduce potential derailing by lewdness. Fuse it all together in the atypical 'Isekai' anime tropes and then give a healthy dosing of Faust's unique brand of multi-versing characters and we have the story I've got in mind!

(Full section for those interested in the plot [story] and not 'plot' [lewdness])
Over the course of Faust's stories, I've noticed a lack of Kemonomimi characters (demi-humans with the ears and tails of animals, but the bodies and appearance of actual humans for those not in the know). While these would seem incredibly out of place in the real world stories like 'Another Note', 'Magical Academy' and 'MtG Interactive', an Alternate Fantasy World would be the perfect place for them. Fantasy worlds seem to be experiencing a whole new boom in the media industries so there's no lack of material to source from. In a bid to spread the influence of adorable Kemonomimi characters, I submit this story idea:

As mentioned in the TL;DR section, this is an attempt to revive the 'Finite Fantasy' Interactive that Faust started last June but eventually was derailed and lost its story direction before proverbially trickling to a halt. The overall storyline is that our Character forms a party with other newbie adventurers and sets out into the open Fantasy World to make fame, fortune and glory, and maybe beat a Demon Lord/King/Whatever Big Baddie Faust comes up with if necessary. There'll be standard RPG classes which our MC can 'spec' in to, like Fighter, Magician, Cleric, Archer and all those other bread-and-butter Adventurer Classes in Games along with Fantasy Races including the Kemonomimi race that I mentioned earlier if Faust is comfortable writing those kinds of things. Sounds all straightforward now, but here's the twist!

(Special Fun Explanation Below for Skim Readers)

Instead of there being 'Mana', 'Magic Points' or other Aetherial resource that is used for casting spells and using abilities, instead, our characters will have to use their own bladder's contents to cast spells! If we go for a Magician type and want to cast powerful magic, then we'll need our Character to have a nearly full to bursting bladder to channel enough 'MPee' to cast such a thing. Naturally, this brings with it its own troubles for the Magic-casting Classes. Do they hold until bursting and risk an accident to cast powerful Magic, or will they pee now and hope that they don't face off with a Strong Monster? Such an embarrassing dilemma could lead to various fun situations.

For those inclined for the...'messier' accidents, we could have the resource for using Physical Skills as being whatever Tummy need they are currently at. This would add a differentiation between the two damage types, with Magicians wetting themselves easier and Physical Fighters soiling themselves more frequently. If we want our MC to multi-class between both Physical and Magical damage, then they'd need to closely watch both needs otherwise be at risk of a 'Double Trouble' accident or being too weak to fight Strong Monsters.

I'm not adverse to the 'Lusty' accidents, but I've found they're the things which mostly derail things as we end up being in two totally separate camps and adding tension between where to next take the story, along with seeking whatever lewd encounters we can while completely ignoring the overarching story. I'd prefer the lewdity to be at a bare minimum in this story so we can focus on actual progression rather than sticking it in any hole we find and hoping for the best.

That's all for now.

Edited by Imouto Bouquet
TL;DR Indicator for explanation added (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...