Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Bed-Wetting Request

I can't help much, I'm afraid. I've already posted pictures of my bed in the morning and of me lying on it wetting my shorts.  I wet while lying down, though I could do it standing. One of my fantasies is having someone standing astride me and spraying me from head to foot. In real life, I wet on my back and on my side, and I splash the piss all over myself. I even wash my hair if there's enough piss. I use a waterproof sheet though. You said you didn't, so you won't get the puddle that I do. I tank up before bed to make sure there is a good-sized puddle.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/21/2018 at 11:18 AM, wetchris said:

I was a bed wetter into my early teens but was dry for many years. But developing diabetes has meand a return to my old ways but now I just learn to enjoy it. Something horny about waking up in a wet bed with either wet pyjamas or underwear

Bed wet 3.JPG

Bed wetter 2.JPG

Just love that wet bed. I wet every night and it is caused by my diabetes. I too have learned to accept and enjoy my bedwetting.