Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hope this is the right place to put this, my first hopefully successful attempt at a video for here. The build up has been on the live action thread. 

Mild content warning: I am rolling *something* off camera. At no point does this come into shot as far as I know. I was using the task as a tool to make myself stand still and accelerate the desperation. Sorry if you find this upsetting.

Video split into two to edit out a couple of frames where my face is visible. There's also a bonus video of me coming back in after smoking, having wet myself a little more sat relaxed on my wall then peeing a little more in my jeans. 

Grey jeans 1.mp4 Grey jeans 2.mp4 Grey jeans bonus.mp4
3 hours ago, AlexCubed said:

Good stuff man. Love the color choice for the undies.

I don't think you edited out your face though, it looks like you uploaded the original uncut and then the second cut half.

Bugger, you're right. Editing time. 

Thank you so much for letting me know about that Alex, you're a lifesaver. Could anyone with the other version of the video please not share it, and if you're feeling generous delete it. 

Cock up aside, I loved doing that. Glad some of you enjoyed as well. I'm itching to have another go now, which feels a bit strange considering how much effort I normally make to not be seen wet. 

Grey jeans edit.mp4 Edited by pwig
Fixed video (see edit history)