Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do you prefer someone to be desperate a lot because they don't have a strong bladder or someone to have a bulging bladder from holding a lot?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[STARES AT MY OWN NAME] Lol yeah though, the hottest thing ever is when a woman chooses to hold to extremes for her own pleasure. I have very little interest in non-consensual desperation and eve

In other words if you like to see people have an accident would you prefer it to be that they just can never go long between pees and can't hold very long so lose control easily or would you prefer th

I used to be like that,  so its not just ladies .Also a frequently asked question by  many  new members  is why can't I or how can I have a true accident. What you describe is extremely painful  as we

15 hours ago, Matias said:

I prefer the first option with weak bladders. I like the realistic situations and someone with big capacities usually should have had time to go to the loo which makes me feel it’s unrealistic. 

I totally agree with you about the preference for realistic situation, but, for direct experience, I can say that strong bladder desperations or even accidents are not unrealistic..

• 8 months later...

Both are great but I would have to go with someone desperate often because they have a small bladder. A person with a large bladder takes a longer time to get desperate even if they can maintain that for a longer stretch of time. A person with a small bladder can go from empty to bursting several times in that same span of time and you can watch them squirm more often, so I would have to go with that for that reason.

I want both, I am greedy! Will use two examples, had a workmate that don't have the strongest of bladders so I got to see her in need a couple of times, it never got to bad because she only was stopped from going one time because if was occupied but was never desperate. 
While one girl I sadly have no contact whit anymore took very long time between bathroom usage at least when we were out, both becuse of a strong bladder and shyness, the times she needed to pee was rare and very exciting even if she hid it to well, she was desperate on the phone once and I still to this day get excited about her ironbladder showing cracks even if I wish I could have seen it and not just heard it, I kinda believed she couldn't get desperate. 

Weak bladders are nice for desperation more often but the desperation of the iron bladder is unbeatable.

10 hours ago, polly33 said:

I want both, I am greedy! Will use two examples, had a workmate that don't have the strongest of bladders so I got to see her in need a couple of times, it never got to bad because she only was stopped from going one time because if was occupied but was never desperate. 
While one girl I sadly have no contact whit anymore took very long time between bathroom usage at least when we were out, both becuse of a strong bladder and shyness, the times she needed to pee was rare and very exciting even if she hid it to well, she was desperate on the phone once and I still to this day get excited about her ironbladder showing cracks even if I wish I could have seen it and not just heard it, I kinda believed she couldn't get desperate. 

Weak bladders are nice for desperation more often but the desperation of the iron bladder is unbeatable.

The desperation of an iron bladder is unbeatable is the perfect quote. I think there are people with small bladders who will say they are desperate when don’t know meaning of word as just go at slightest urge but when someone well equipped and trained in holding gets close to their limit that is super exciting. I love them showing off their skills even under this pressure and still trying to hide their need and I do hope they enjoy the pleasure of such an epic pee at the end of their efforts. The epitome of this for me is where someone has refused to go in a public toilet or outdoors but then finally has to do so (or even wets) as they realise they simply cannot wait, although because I appreciate the skills they show I also enjoy when they make it and are the winners in their battle with their bladder and get to go on their own terms.

in a specific circumstance as a one off I’d love being with a small bladder person who has to go while I’m with them but in terms of fantasising and being impressed by then it is those select few bladder queens who I am always excited by if they have to pee 

• 2 months later...

Honestly, I'm down for either. It's the unavoidable loss of control, their body taking matters into it's own hands, that gets me off. 

I *might* lean more towards the giant bladder/bulge side, if only because the battle is that much harder, and when they finally lose it, they really really lose it. But weak-bladder loss of control has it's merits too, such as what does one do when they have a weak bladder they can't control? They put on protection... Thick, padded protection.