Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do you prefer someone to be desperate a lot because they don't have a strong bladder or someone to have a bulging bladder from holding a lot?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[STARES AT MY OWN NAME] Lol yeah though, the hottest thing ever is when a woman chooses to hold to extremes for her own pleasure. I have very little interest in non-consensual desperation and eve

In other words if you like to see people have an accident would you prefer it to be that they just can never go long between pees and can't hold very long so lose control easily or would you prefer th

I used to be like that,  so its not just ladies .Also a frequently asked question by  many  new members  is why can't I or how can I have a true accident. What you describe is extremely painful  as we

My preference would be perhaps someone with a slightly weaker, normal or a slightly stronger bladder but still needs to frequents the toilet. (perhaps due to well/more than needed hydration) 

Yet whenever when the need comes, would be of a very urgent situation. Knowing that when due to one reason or another when the bathroom has to be delayed, the odds will be against her. Which may leads to near miss/accident in a swollen bladder with lots of pee. 

• 2 months later...

I think that a  Girl or aBoy with a weak Bladder or a with a weak Sphincter is never able to feel how is feels when the Bladder is full to burst and how painfull the Urge to pee can get if you hold it really, really long, because they start to leak long before.

They are desperate too, because they are afraid to wet them self, but that will be long before their Bladder is firm and stretched.

I love Girls and Boys with a large Bladder, with a extreme strong Sphincter and with an iron Will to hold it.The more they gets desperate, the longer they are desperate and the longer they are holding, the more get i aroused.I love it when their Bladder gets really, really big, stretched to the dopple size or more from being full.

I love it when their Bladder is bulging out from their Belly, this is a good sign that they need to go really bad.

It is total arousing for me to know that a Girl or a Boy did not have a pee all Day long or longer, that they needed to go since Hours and still have to wait fore Hours more.

I definitely love strong, swollen and bulging overfilled Bladders.

Sorry for my bad English.

• 5 months later...

For sure it has to be a strong large capacity bladder, able to hold for long periods of time and also to hold a considerable volume. And i have been lucky enough to be married to the little lady who can achieve both, despite being now 56 and still not weighing 8 stone (112lbs). Nothing like watching a woman struggle for a long time, even better when she is struggling and trying to hide it from others and then to watch the release when she gushes like a fire hose and pees for maybe 40 seconds, never fails to turn me on.

I prefer the latter because the former is more likely to lead to honest accidents that lead to humiliation if they're ill-timed. I don't like when the wetter is humiliated. If someone is fighting a long battle with their desperate bladder, it's more likely to be self-inflicted to some extent(in that they're more likely to have had opportunities to avoid that situation and turned it down), so less sympathy to override the appeal.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/29/2019 at 8:26 AM, makingherhold said:

For sure it has to be a strong large capacity bladder, able to hold for long periods of time and also to hold a considerable volume. And i have been lucky enough to be married to the little lady who can achieve both, despite being now 56 and still not weighing 8 stone (112lbs). Nothing like watching a woman struggle for a long time, even better when she is struggling and trying to hide it from others and then to watch the release when she gushes like a fire hose and pees for maybe 40 seconds, never fails to turn me on.

Great to see you back. I really enjoyed your stories of your desperate wife. I miss that.

The longer a girl have not gone, the more i like it, the more it is arousing for me.

I love it to know that a girl would need to wee since hours and still try to hide it and hold it for hours more.

I love it too if a girl tells  me that she would need to pee and than she is  butting it off longer and longer, if she tells me that she is nearly wetting her panties and still does not go or can not go.

• 5 months later...
On 7/10/2018 at 11:55 PM, Bulge_Lover said:

To me, holding is about strength.

Similar, for me it's about control.  If she's into holding, then it's about her control over her body.  If she isn't so much, but indulges me, it's about my mental control over her because, presumably, she loves me and wants to do things to pleasure me.  Clearly holding to extremes requires strength, but that's physical and mental, control is a mind over matter thing for me.

Seems I'm kind of in the minority here, but I vastly prefer someone with a weaker bladder. There's something cute about hearing "I need to pee again" every 15 minutes. Omorashi play takes a very long time with people who have an iron bladder, and people with strong bladders often seem unable to authentically lose control.

Edited by surrealexp (see edit history)
Guest blitzomo

I like both, I certainly do love bladder bulges and long pees, but also it's cute to see a girl with a small capacity, getting full very fast and desperately trying to hold it. 

For me definitive longtime holding and bulging bladders!

To know that a girl or a boy did not have a pee for extreme long time, is total arousing for me. 
If a girl (boy) tells me at noon, that she would need to wee really bad because she  had not her morning pee, that she did not wee since  yesterday evening, I would be hard at the moment!

The same would happen if I would see a bulging bladder in a slim, flat belly.

To think that  a girl(boy) is holding so much wee in her Bladder, that it becomes so big that there is not enough space in the belly, so that her belly is swollen and her bladder is bulging out, is total arousing for me.

I love the imagination how bad she must have to wee and how strong her urge and her need to pee must be and I love to think about how much hot wee she is holding in her belly, how much pee she is holding in her bursting bladder.

I would love that she had to hold it longer, I wanted to se her bladder growing.

I always would have the desire to touch her swollen belly and to press on her bulging bladder.

I like to see a girl peeing her panties too, but only if she absolutely can’t hold it any longer, maybe at the end of a long time holding, after she was needing to go hours before.

Hmm, I'd have to prefer a man with a smaller capacity so there is more opportunity to interact with desperation and a possible wetting in the end. Even non-sexual off hand comments about how often he needs to find a bathroom or someplace outside. Only downside is the overall amount in the end and how long the wetting lasts, much quicker but as we know it only takes a small amount of urine to make a difference on clothing...really it's a decision between quality over quantity. In the end i'll take what I can get if it means my fetishistic itch will satisfied!