Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do you prefer someone to be desperate a lot because they don't have a strong bladder or someone to have a bulging bladder from holding a lot?

In other words if you like to see people have an accident would you prefer it to be that they just can never go long between pees and can't hold very long so lose control easily or would you prefer them to be able to wriggle around for ages, get a bladder bulge and even hold on through pain and not stop holding until they have leaked several times?

Warning: The description below is not very explicit in that there is no nudity or sex involved, but there is mild reference to orgasm and hinting at some things.

Personally I would prefer the latter.  Though any accident (when playing with someone) is sexy, I feel that the longer the struggle the hotter it is.  If a guy is carrying around a big bulging bladder and can hardly stand up straight for the weight of it then it is amazingly hot.  There is a sexiness in the strength and willpower he uses in order to manage such a full bladder too.  It is however still hot to see them squirm as that tells me that he really is working hard not to pee.  If I'm honest a moan or groan from an aching bladder is also so hot, though only if he is still enjoying it.  At the end of the hold when he starts to leak more and more I want to see him really fight against his bladder and maybe even get panicky or even a bit upset that he is losing his battle with his bladder.  When he finally completely soaks himself it would be because he could not possibly hold on anything anymore.  I also like the idea of a mixture of feelings when he pees at last.  A mixture of disappointment for finally losing complete control and no longer being able to regain control, orgasmic relief from finally releasing the pressure from his bladder and a touch of humiliation from me witnessing him squirming around and finally losing complete control of himself in front of me.  Of course in the difficult parts of the hold I would really enjoy encouraging him that he has control and can wait and is ok: "You're ok, you're ok, you can do this, you have control, it's alright".  That kind of thing.  I've even been known to play with a guy's hair or kiss him to make him feel more comfortable at times of high desperation.  I also like doing other things to help and also comforting him at the end when he completely loses control.  Kissing a guy as he wets is amazing, as is hugging him and getting myself wet, or wetting simultaneously all over each other.  Obviously I would never like a person to go beyond their own comfort zone or cause lasting damage and I don't know quite how realistic this is but it is a fantasy of mine and when I see pics or videos of bulging bladders I love it.

I mean it all depends on the kind of mood me and the guy are in.  The play could take a turn in any direction.

I hope this didn't go too off topic.  That is why if given the choice, ideally I'd prefer a guy to have a strong bladder.

So weak bladder and lots of accidents or strong bladder and long desperate fight?  What do you think you'd prefer ideally?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[STARES AT MY OWN NAME] Lol yeah though, the hottest thing ever is when a woman chooses to hold to extremes for her own pleasure. I have very little interest in non-consensual desperation and eve

In other words if you like to see people have an accident would you prefer it to be that they just can never go long between pees and can't hold very long so lose control easily or would you prefer th

I used to be like that,  so its not just ladies .Also a frequently asked question by  many  new members  is why can't I or how can I have a true accident. What you describe is extremely painful  as we

@WhatShouldISay I feel exactly the same way you do. Lots of accidents with a weak and small bladder just doesn't do it to me. I love bladder bulges, they're probably the hottest image I can imagine, and I love big strong bladders when it comes to a hold. I have one like this myself, usually I can stretch it past 1.5 liters and I am not skinny by any means but my belly gets really bloated when I have a full bladder. I very rarely leak, when I am bursting I feel quite a lot of pain and pressure and often can't stand straight, but most of the times I still can keep the pressure in with no leaks until the pain is too much to handle. Basically I love the same in female holding but it's so rare that someone would have a large and strong bladder that bulges out being full, I've had very few play partners who could hold like this even counting online play.

I like the middle ground, although I tend to prefer the guy having a bit of weaker bladder. Usually, though, instead of having a "weak bladder", I like urge incontinence. I can't say that I know too much about urge incontinence, so I might be wrong, but I feel like it would allow for a variety of desperation situations. Although long desperation is hot too... There just needs to be a reason they may wet themselves often, like them putting off going to the bathroom till the last minute or them just being into it. Or even if they are able to hold it for a long time, but they leak a lot in order to hold it for that long.

I think my answer is obvious to anyone who's seen any of my stories. My name probably kind of makes it obvious to.

I love it when women with a large bladder can hold on and on for a long time until eventually even they can't hold on any longer. There's nothing hotter then a stubborn woman with an iron bladder finally having to succumb to her bladder's urgent needs many hours later.

I can enjoy well written stories of women with much smaller/weaker bladders, but stories of women with larger bladders tend to be more fun for me to read. They often involve more build up for how the woman got so desperate in the first place to which is another plus.

So this is awkward, but it looks like I'm going to be the first in here who prefers the former with women. I love dancing, leaks, 'just making it,' and for things to have a candid feel--a good example would be leaking on accident rather than letting a little out. So a girl with a weak bladder is perfect for me. Just knowing she might get in a tough spot doing regular, non-sexual stuff makes everything far more interesting lol

@Meowth I don't think you you're the first, @hoimi said they prefer a weaker bladder too.

Out of the two, I'd say I also prefer a woman who has a weaker bladder, although it's probably more of a case that a belly-bulge does nothing for me. I like desperation leading to wetting, but I don't want the desperation to last all day either!

So yeah, weaker bladder it is. I like the loss of control, the poor bad judgement about how long they can hold it, just not thinking ahead, waiting until the beyond the last moment, getting caught in a situation where it's too late.

Edited by Zipzop (see edit history)
9 hours ago, Meowth said:

So this is awkward, but it looks like I'm going to be the first in here who prefers the former

5 hours ago, Zipzop said:

@Meowth I don't think you you're the first, @hoimi said they prefer a weaker bladder too

No offense, not to be petty, but I literally said I was into weaker bladders the post right above you. 

19 hours ago, BENAir01 said:

I prefer the former. Guys with weak bladders are insanely cute to me. I prefer more vulnerable submissive shy guys and a weak bladder and lots of accidents or maybe even bedwetting fits that very well. Plus I much prefer wetting to desparation. So 100% smaller bladder. 

Thanks! As the owner of a small bladder (300ml) I’m glad at least one person here likes guys with small bladders. 

Small bladders surely lead to more accidents (at least that’s true in my case) so that must be one reason to prefer them. 

10 hours ago, BENAir01 said:

No offense, not to be petty, but I literally said I was into weaker bladders the post right above you. 

No offense, not to be petty, but I'm not sure what that has to do with what I said.

Meowth said they felt awkward about being the first to say they like women with weak bladders.

I pointed out is that it was Hoimi who was the first - in post 2. That's 8 posts and one day before you.

But you were the first to say guys with weak bladders.

Edited by Zipzop (see edit history)

Haven't had many girlfriends who had accidents.  One who did have accidents had a very strong bladder.  But whenever a dream involved a bathroom stop, she peed the bed.  No where near often enough.  Had a low capacity girlfriend who had to run to the bathroom as many as four times during a three-hour evening.  She totally accepted having a small bladder and the consequences thereof.  She did not get embarrassed.  Since any time with her would involve two or more bladder emergencies, I always looked forward to those evenings.  I did enjoy seeing her suddenly need to run to the bathroom.  Sometimes out she'd treat me like a father (two years between us) helping her find a restroom.  She's be vague about how bad she needed to go.  So I'd have to quiz her about whether she'd be OK for the 15-minute ride home or had to pee sooner.  Almost always she needed a restroom sooner.  When full, her bladder bulged against her vagina.  If she said she had to go and I checked her, her bladder would be hard and round.

4 hours ago, Zipzop said:

No offense, not to be petty, but I'm not sure what that has to do with what I said.

Meowth said they felt awkward about being the first to say they like women with weak bladders.

I pointed out is that it was Hoimi who was the first - in post 2. That's 8 posts and one day before you.

But you were the first to say guys with weak bladders.

Yeah sorry, there was no reason for me to quote you too. My bad.