Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Fun Experiments ;)

Sounds like you're having fun experimenting with things.  Keep going.

And although you live with parents, don't you have access to the laundry machines on your own time?  If so, then you can greatly expand your pee fun by taking good care to have days of pee play when you can use the laundry on your own.

Looking forward to hearing some more from you.

27 minutes ago, nicobulat said:

You should buy some diapers, you would love them!

I would, but buying them could be a difficult task. I have tried to make my own and they were.. somewhat functional? Could’ve been better, but it’s kind of tricky at the moment.

1 hour ago, JetStreamPhoto said:

Sounds like you're having fun experimenting with things.  Keep going.

And although you live with parents, don't you have access to the laundry machines on your own time?  If so, then you can greatly expand your pee fun by taking good care to have days of pee play when you can use the laundry on your own.

Looking forward to hearing some more from you.

I do have access to them, but my mom is often home and the laundry machine isn’t really.. quiet. Also, it always leaks at the bottom for whatever reason (my dad has been trying to fix it for the longest time). I’d be down for doing my own laundry, but my mom would be VERY suspicious at my sudden peak in interest to be responsible. She said she’s gonna have to enforce it soon, though.

Edited by Valena (see edit history)
22 hours ago, Valena said:

I would, but buying them could be a difficult task. I have tried to make my own and they were.. somewhat functional? Could’ve been better, but it’s kind of tricky at the moment.

There is a technique that works preety well, in fact the final result looks almost exactly like a real diapers and it's fairly easy. If you want pm me and I can teach you. 

1 hour ago, nicobulat said:

There is a technique that works preety well, in fact the final result looks almost exactly like a real diapers and it's fairly easy. If you want pm me and I can teach you. 

I’d be very grateful for that! But, being a new member it won’t let me send private messages unless I recieve them before hand ??

On 7/1/2018 at 8:09 PM, Valena said:

I do have access to them, but my mom is often home and the laundry machine isn’t really.. quiet. Also, it always leaks at the bottom for whatever reason (my dad has been trying to fix it for the longest time). I’d be down for doing my own laundry, but my mom would be VERY suspicious at my sudden peak in interest to be responsible. She said she’s gonna have to enforce it soon, though.

Although it was a half century ago, I can empathize the need to be creative in experimenting to satisfy your desire to experience pants wetting. It was the 1960’s, no internet, and no way to know why I enjoyed it or that there was anybody else that did. It never dawned on me that I could actually wet my pants and wash them undetected.  I had a younger brother and sister to complicate matters, and we lived in a small house.

I have no idea what my parents who both worked would have thought if I started doing laundry.  The whole family’s wash went together.

I doubt they or yours would think I was wetting my pants (on purpose no less) and washing them to cover up.

I had to confine my experiments to the bathroom. I wet a washcloth and put toilet paper over the tip of my penis.

The only wetting because of my pee play was in my mid-teens, happened because I tried holding it a bit too long. I was not home but walking through the woods where I intended to pee. My briefs and pants had a wet spot a bit bigger than a golf ball before I was able to free myself and finish. I just walked about until they dried enough.   

6 hours ago, wettingman said:

Although it was a half century ago, I can empathize the need to be creative in experimenting to satisfy your desire to experience pants wetting. It was the 1960’s, no internet, and no way to know why I enjoyed it or that there was anybody else that did. It never dawned on me that I could actually wet my pants and wash them undetected.  I had a younger brother and sister to complicate matters, and we lived in a small house.

I have no idea what my parents who both worked would have thought if I started doing laundry.  The whole family’s wash went together.

I doubt they or yours would think I was wetting my pants (on purpose no less) and washing them to cover up.

I had to confine my experiments to the bathroom. I wet a washcloth and put toilet paper over the tip of my penis.

The only wetting because of my pee play was in my mid-teens, happened because I tried holding it a bit too long. I was not home but walking through the woods where I intended to pee. My briefs and pants had a wet spot a bit bigger than a golf ball before I was able to free myself and finish. I just walked about until they dried enough.   

I guess I’m just paranoid of the consequences of being discovered. Heck, I’m still closeted with my sexuality! 

I’m interested in your experiments as well. I got lucky and my job takes me out of town and puts me up in hotels so I’ve been able to buy diapers, use them, and then sneak the remaining ones back in my luggage to hide elsewhere. I know it wouldn’t work for everyone but I definitely feel more free to experiment because of them 

Thank you for sharing your experiments! 

I tried your first one and it worked really well! I made sure I was full of liquids and did the best I could to make a sort of funnel with the cord stock and then went into the shower and tested it and it worked really well and was really fun to use xD

12 hours ago, Ppppp said:

Sorry if this is stupid, but your experiment gave me an idea: why not to use empty roller after toilet paper as STP? Is it just too small (I'd say it depends on individual) or what?

It’s not stupid at all! In fact, it’s actually a good idea, my only issue is that toilet paper doesn’t run out often enough for me to have some fun with it!

16 hours ago, Rileyy said:

Thank you for sharing your experiments! 

I tried your first one and it worked really well! I made sure I was full of liquids and did the best I could to make a sort of funnel with the cord stock and then went into the shower and tested it and it worked really well and was really fun to use xD

Awesome! I’m glad it worked for you!

20 hours ago, Brotaku said:

I’m interested in your experiments as well. I got lucky and my job takes me out of town and puts me up in hotels so I’ve been able to buy diapers, use them, and then sneak the remaining ones back in my luggage to hide elsewhere. I know it wouldn’t work for everyone but I definitely feel more free to experiment because of them 

That’s great ? I can’t wait until I’m able to purchase some diapers for myself!

1 hour ago, Chaseeee said:

Looking forward to hearing about more of your experiments! One thing to try is pre-washing in the shower and finding a place to dry them out before sneaking them into the laundry.

I forgot to mention it, but I did finally gain the courage to wet a pair of leggings. I washed them out in my sink, sprayed with some perfume and hid in my closet to dry!

4 hours ago, wettingman said:

So how did it feel ? Was that warm rush of pee running down your legs what you expected.?

It definitely could’ve been more satisfying and relaxed, since it was midnight and I was trying not to make a sound, plus I wasn’t desperate at ALL, but it did feel nice and warm!

• 2 weeks later...