Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I tried to draw something and put a ton of effort into it, but unfortunately it didn’t really turn out too well. Plus, even if it did, this took way too long for me to put in every continuation of thi

I have thought about this series a bit, and it didn't seem right to just leave it in the middle of this cave sequence. I'll go into my thoughts more at the end, but I felt like it needed at least some

Posted Images

On 10/28/2018 at 7:39 AM, stejlhave96 said:

I vote 2, cause i will love a plot twist where Olivias yellow and pink bar both were near max, ore at least high enough that it will cause an interresting outcome.

Btw sorry for my bad writing, hope you get what i mean ?

18 hours ago, thisonestays said:

2 and @stejlhave96 has a good idea, you should listen to them

3 hours ago, Ramonemi said:

I'll vote for number two, and besides, Olivia still doesn't know what the bars are, and Emily is the only one who understands the bars changings, as long as Emily doesn't tell her what are the bars, those changes would confuse Olivia, which as @stejlhave96 said, that would do an interesting outcome.

I’m really sorry but I don’t actually understand what @stejlhave96said. Since two people suggest that I do it though, I’m going to hold off on writing this part until someone can explain it to me because if 3 people want something specific, then I should probably do that.

I’d like to apologize in advance to everyone participating in no-nut-November.

Olivia and Emily were very thirsty. Yes, sure, they were also on the verge of having their first intimate sexual experience, but a girl’s gotta stay hydrated. Remember kids, hydration is important. Emily got the crate out of her inventory, and pulled out some water bottles. The girls still didn’t know they were diuretic bottles, and they had almost drank all of them. Emily drank one bottle, but poor Olivia was really thirsty and drank three. She almost immediately felt a little twinge in her bladder but didn’t think anything of it. Right now she was focused on Emily.

Since she was hydrated, she was a little wet already. Olivia was extremely nervous, but she already agreed to pleasuring Emily. She pressed a finger against Emily’s pussy. Emily was breathing very heavily. Olivia moved her finger up and down, just gliding across the surface. Emily’s sexual tension was only rising. Olivia added a second finger to do the same thing to the other side, one finger on each lip, sliding up and down slowly. “O-Olivia… s-stop teasing me…” Emily giggled. Olivia felt different. She was in a completely different mindset right now than how she usually was. She leaned down to get closer to Emily’s pussy, and started delicately tickling it.

593862DE-E544-4EE8-A291-8739EBC1C38D.thumb.jpeg.99998e2bebc9929c0ddcc3cc6b72dbb3.jpeg

“Mmhh! Olivia! St-stop!” Emily moaned. Olivia kept going. Rather than help Emily release her sexual energy, she just made it stronger, along with her own.

Emily was shaking. “O-Olivia… p-p-please…” She asked. “Is this not enough?” Olivia asked. “N-no! I wan- I-I need more!” Emily begged. Olivia started biting her lip. She had no idea where this dominant side came from, but she was really enjoying it. Plus, Emily noticed that Olivia was biting her lip and it made her go wild. “Olivia, wh-why are y-you d-doing this?!” Emily asked, shaking. “You’re so hot when you squirm.” Olivia said, and she started rubbing her fingers against herself too.

59933E2E-D49F-4649-B865-D73DE7ABAD5D.thumb.jpeg.55235df4a78c6b6b75b9ac65ddfee330.jpeg

Emily couldn’t take it. She was going insane. “Olivia! Please!” She pleaded. Olivia sighed. “Are you sure?” She asked. Emily was on the verge of tears. “Yes! Yes! Please!” Emily cried. Olivia took her hands off entirely. Just as Emily was about to protest, Olivia shoved her face in between Emily’s legs and started licking her. “OHHHH! Oh my god yes!” Emily moaned. Olivia held on to Emily, and started reaching her hands upward. Soon, she grabbed on to Emily’s breasts and didn’t let go.

After a minute or two of that, she brought her face up to Emily’s and started making out with her. She rubbed her own pussy against Emily’s. They were both exploding with lust. Olivia felt another stronger pain in her bladder but ignored it again. Emily and Olivia were suffocating in each other’s mouths, and their pussies were completely soaked.

They kept going.

Olivia started rubbing Emily’s nipples. She started using her tongue in the kissing, and started grinding her body against Emily’s rather than just pressing them together. Muffled moans were rapidly escaping their mouths, and all of the liquid they just drank was slowly being lost from the flood emerging from their pussies.

Olivia felt serious pain from her bladder. She wanted to ignore it, but it kept pressuring her. She fought through it and kept making out with Emily. Her bladder was screaming at her to release. Not even its immense pain could tear the girls apart, though. They continued grinding and humping and squeezing, until Emily accidentally bumped Olivia’s bulging bladder. She screamed and grabbed her pussy. Her fingers slipped and she stuck them far into herself by accident. She screamed again as so many things were happening at once. Emily thought this was a call to action, though, and unfortunately (or fortunately) for Olivia, Emily started fingering her, too. Olivia tried to tell Emily to stop, but between the pleasure from her pussy and the pain from her bladder, she could not say a word. She could only moan. She felt her whole body violently shaking. Her knees were pressed together, her fists were clenched, and a bit of pee spurted out of her pussy. Olivia was able to say something in response, but rather than asing Emily to stop, or let her pee, she accidentally screamed the first word that came to her mind, which was not what she wanted. “PLUG!” Olivia screamed. Emily had one. She grabbed it off of the floor and shoved it into Olivia. Olivia grabbed at her bladder bulge in pain. “N-no! AAAH!” She screamed.

9332B479-E913-42EC-A5EF-40A17EFDE727.thumb.jpeg.cb7353327ff9d582a6ec5c1ea754e798.jpeg

Emily had absolutely no idea what to do, so she grabbed Olivia’s tits and started squeezing them and rubbing her nipples, like she was doing to her. Olivia’s mind completely shut down. Emily started making out with her again. All she could think about was pleasure and pain. Her bladder was bursting, but it had nowhere to burst, and Emily was stimulating every part of her body that she could. Olivia then had the most intense orgasm of her entire life up to that point, including everything before zone pink. Her mind broke. She collapsed onto the ground. Emily was only getting started though. She took the plug out and put it in herself, because she thought Olivia wanted it for pleasure, but she was hit with a powerful jet of hot piss. Emily let it happen and fingered herself to the explosion. She even opened her mouth and swallowed some, although she wasn’t sure why. Olivia was starting to come back to her senses, but was shocked to find Emily bathing in her piss. The pleasure of releasing all of that piss really helped her though. Olivia jumped into Emily’s arms and started making out with her again, only this time she was spraying piss on to her while she did it.

C750A18D-7988-4629-BC9E-06A3F4C6A4F9.thumb.jpeg.b76d3f1a228af9bd82baae0b097b2803.jpeg

A few minutes later, Emily orgasmed, and Olivia stopped peeing. Both girls layed on the blankets exhausted. Through heavy breaths, Olivia looked over towards Emily and said: “Emily, I-I think I like girls too.”

Rate that experience!

1. It was alright, but not really enough because ____

2. It was pretty great, could’ve used more ___ though

3. It was perfect, please do this more often!

4. It was a little much, maybe cut back on ___.

5. Way too fucking kinky, what the fuck is wrong with you?! (Maybe also tell me what you didn’t like)

92340E47-B50D-4DAE-9B25-6CE253FC194E.thumb.jpeg.ee826b20e0c2527dede3bcf28beaf0d1.jpegAE2F36D1-C11C-4B6F-8C4C-5DB923EFA16A.thumb.jpeg.bd5c40b325a4f42ca74f4cff3f6dd007.jpeg

I felt like it was well executed.  I had actually forgotten about the diuretic we had and I think it was a nice was to incorporate pee into this more lewd segment.  I would like to see their relationship grow more and maybe get a little more into their actual feelings about each other rather than just a bunch of sex and other lewd things.  So yea it was perfect but I would rather not have every update be them lewding each other.  

13 hours ago, Nikeryda said:

I felt like it was well executed.  I had actually forgotten about the diuretic we had and I think it was a nice was to incorporate pee into this more lewd segment.  I would like to see their relationship grow more and maybe get a little more into their actual feelings about each other rather than just a bunch of sex and other lewd things.  So yea it was perfect but I would rather not have every update be them lewding each other.  

Did you really think I wasn’t going to give them a really cute wholesome relationship along with the sexual one?

20 hours ago, Bombality said:

I will have to say 2 on the bulging bladders, I love them but the anatomy just seems a bit off in some pics

When it comes to the lewd stuff I will remain silent, it's not really my thing and I don't want to ruin it for the rest

Yeah I could tell by some of your past responses to me in this thread that this part wasn’t really gonna be for you.

It’s alright though, as you seem to be enjoying everything else. There’s going to be plenty of wholesomeness going on though, so don’t worry.