Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I tried to draw something and put a ton of effort into it, but unfortunately it didn’t really turn out too well. Plus, even if it did, this took way too long for me to put in every continuation of thi

I have thought about this series a bit, and it didn't seem right to just leave it in the middle of this cave sequence. I'll go into my thoughts more at the end, but I felt like it needed at least some

Posted Images

Guest IllusiveOne

Only because I'm just now noticing, Olivia's yellow bar reads 301%. I believe this is the first time a character has hit over 300% 😁

• 3 weeks later...

“Olivia, are you sure you want to continue the competition?” Emily asked. Olivia woke up in a lot of pain, and was fidgeting nonstop. Emily didn’t want her to feel like she had to continue, but Olivia didn’t feel pressured to do the competition, she wanted to win because she truly wanted to. Emily knew she couldn’t just let Olivia win, but Olivia had to win, right?

“I am absolutely sure! I’m fine, really! I can keep holding forever!” Olivia said. Emily worried. This was not the largest amount of liquid they had ever held. Emily’s experience in the dungeon was still quite a bit more than this. This was, however, the first time anyone had held three hundred percent. Emily never even got that far, her bladder was strong enough to hold more than Olivia was holding with way less effort. Her bladder was almost twice as strong as Olivia’s. Emily remembered the pain she felt when she was nearing the end of the dungeon. Olivia was feeling worse than that right now. Emily realized she was wrong on one thing. Olivia definitely has a higher pain tolerance than her. Maybe she has more willpower then, too? Emily was really rooting for her. Olivia needed this win, and Emily would keep thinking of ways for Olivia to beat Emily. Emily didn’t really care about winning, not nearly as much as she cared about Olivia being happy. She wouldn’t put herself at a disadvantage, she wouldn’t pretend to lose when Olivia seemed like she couldn’t handle any more, she would play fairly. She wasn’t going to push herself too much, but enough for Olivia to have a legitimate win, not a pity win.

Unless, of course, Olivia’s stronger than she thought. Emily suddenly wondered just how high Olivia’s pain tolerance was. What if Emily got to her breaking point while Olivia sat back and laughed? Emily smiled. She felt confident in Olivia.

Emily felt a wave of pain reach her. She brushed it off, as it wasn’t too bad.

“Hey Olivia, rather than just sit around and wait for our bladders to swell, how about we ‘play with them?’ You wanna do stuff to torture ourselves in the meantime?” Emily asked. Olivia looked surprised.

“Really?! Wow, you really have changed your mind! I feel like we shouldn’t waste a good time like that so early though. However much fun that would be now, would be even better when we’re more full. Speaking of which, you said you’re thirsty, right? So am I. We need to keep hydrated or our bladders will slow their growth. Does two bottles each sound nice?” Olivia asked. Emily grabbed four bottles from the crate they had lying against the wall, and threw two to Olivia. She couldn’t believe how much Olivia was trying to worsen the situation. She loved it. She’d have to throw in something of her own so Olivia knew she was serious.

“What if tomorrow, we take a trip to the lake? We haven’t explored that way very much yet, and I’m sure we could find some great things! Maybe a raging river, or a waterfall, or maybe it will start raining…” Emily said. Olivia gave a huge smile. 

“Thank you so much for deciding to do the competition, and for escalating it with me! I’m sure we can take it even further, but I’m out of ideas for now.” Olivia said. Emily rubbed Olivia’s bulge, and was met with a pleasured gasp.

“S-so good…” Olivia moaned.

B34A527D-E27B-4612-99FF-B760373D13FA.thumb.jpeg.627d777e3afa6db8156e8614333ecf2c.jpeg

After drinking the water, they waited. They would save all of the bladder-torturing activities for later, when it would affect them more strongly, but that left them with nothing to do now.

“Maybe we could gather some resources for the future?” Emily asked.

“I feel like that would count as something we should do later.” Olivia said.

“What? Olivia, anything we do is going to hurt, we might as well be productive while we wait.” Emily said.

“Oh, you’re right, sorry. You have the strength and the big axe to get more wood, what should I do?” Olivia asked.

“Can you try and get food? We are constantly running low and the food we’re growing will have to be recycled to grow even more food for a while, so we still need animals to eat. Can you do that?” Emily asked.

“Yes! Let’s meet back when we start to notice the sky darken. Olivia said.

“You know Olivia, a month ago, you wouldn’t ever let us split up. You’re so much braver now.” Emily pointed out. Olivia blushed. She emptied her inventory, putting everything in the house, grabbed a crate, and left for the woods. Emily did the same, but brought Olivia’s axe, and two empty crates. She said goodbye to Olivia, and went out to chop down trees, in the same direction as Olivia.

“Oh… h-hey there again!” Emily said, blushing.

“Hi! W-while we’re still together, I-I hope you wouldn’t mind if I watched you swing the axe a few times…” Olivia asked.

Emily grabbed the axe from her inventory, and started to swing, but immediately felt a pain in her bladder and stuck the axe into the tree. She bent over and breathed sharply, realizing why Olivia wanted to watch. She grabbed the axe again, and prepared herself, and started chopping the tree down. Olivia left, giggling, and searched for food, and Emily was free to make all of the moans and groans that she wanted. For hours, Emily chopped trees down, and cheated the system by putting them in the crate, (while they stuck out really far) and putting the crate in her inventory, taking up only one slot. She could fit six in each crate, for twelve, but then could only fit two more in her inventory because she only had two empty crates. When she got back, she noticed that Olivia left the chest, which was an inventory of its own. She grabbed it, and the two crates, and went back to fell more trees. While returning, she noticed that some younger looking trees were growing much closer to the house, in the area they chopped trees down weeks ago. A squirrel ran past her a few moments later, and she realized that the trees were going to grow back because of the little guys. This also confirmed that things would grow quicker here. She smiled, and continued to collect wood. This time, she would have plenty of space for wood. Six in one crate, six in the other, and a currently undetermined amount of space in the rest of the chest. Emily loved that she could exploit things like this. After a few hours of work, the sky was turning violet, and she decided to return home and meet up with Olivia. She opened her inventory to find that she was at two hundred and thirty nine percent. Swinging the axe was becoming increasingly painful, so she was happy to stop.

Arriving home, Olivia wasn’t there. She took the opportunity to lay down on the bed, rub her bladder, and take a breather. A few minutes later, she heard a moan come from outside and saw Olivia walk through the currently doorless doorway. She looked terrible.

“Olivia a-are you okay?! D-did you get attacked by something?” Emily asked worriedly.

“N-no, in fact I got plenty of food for us, but remember how our b-bladders compare, and look at what percent yours is at.” Olivia said.

Olivia remembered that hers was a little under twice as strong as Olivia’s and opened her inventory to see two hundred forty one. She gasped, realizing that this would put Olivia at almost five hundred percent!

“Olivia! O-Olivia, I can’t believe it! Lay down, p-please! Hold on, I need to do something, just lay down, oh God!” Emily said, panicking.

“Emily, c-considering that you forgot that I would b-be this full, I’d assume that I don’t really have a chance in this c-competition.” Olivia said, defeated.

“No! D-don’t give up! Oh, but d-don’t keep holding either! You’ve already held way more than you ever should have! I wanted you to win so badly, but this can’t continue!” Emily cried.

“I-I can keep holding… I can keep holding for as long as I want!” Olivia protested.

“Please don’t… Olivia, please! Can I forfeit?” Emily asked.

“Emily, winning because you let me won’t make me feel any better, but you know what makes me feel really happy? How much you care about me! You are trying to make me happier, but you’re also making sure I don’t hurt myself, and I really can’t thank you enough! Trying to out-hold you was insane, and I’m a lunatic for even attempting it. That’s why I made sure not to hit four hundred. I peed while I was out there. I knew it’s what you would’ve wanted, and I knew that my health was more important than this contest. I’m still really full, but not at four hundred. I lost, and I’m okay with that. Maybe if I want to win something, I should stop competing with you in things you’re really good at!” Olivia said. Emily ran over and hugged Olivia. Tears came from her eyes, at first from fear of her being at five hundred percent, and then of joy for her.

“Olivia, thank you so much! I can’t thank you enough for making that decision!” Emily cried.

Olivia hugged Emily back, squeezing tight. They both moaned as their bladders pressed against each other, and laughed as they came apart.

“Emily, remember how we were originally going to drink each other’s pee to conserve water? Well I haven’t drank anything all day, I’m really thirsty, and would love the taste of you right now.” Olivia said.

“Only if I get to drink from you afterwards!” Emily said excitedly, removing her plug.

Olivia got on her knees, and tenderly kissed Emily’s trembling pussy, and cupped her mouth around it as a golden liquid burst out. She gulped as much of it down as she could, moaning in delight with every gulp, and licked her lips and Emily’s ‘lips’ clean afterwards.

She then stood up, eager to let out more of the liquid begging for release from her terribly overfilled bladder. Emily wrapped her arms around Olivia’s legs, removed her plug, and grabbed at her thighs. She ran her tongue up and down Olivia’s quivering pussy, making sure it was dripping wet before a drop of piss even escaped it. Olivia moaned both from the pain of holding her pee right on the edge of a promised release, and from the pleasure Emily was bringing her. Emily made sure to kiss a few times, and slip her tongue past the tightly sealed lips of her friend.

“E-Emily I’m gonna burst! I c-can’t hold it any longer!” Olivia moaned. Emily continued to torture Olivia, bringing her hands up to squeeze Olivia’s bladder as she sucked on a lip of Olivia’s sensitive pussy. Olivia moaned, and let a spurt out onto Emily’s face. Emily didn’t stop. Olivia let out another spurt, and then another. Emily squeezed as hard as she could on Olivia’s bladder, and Olivia muffled a scream and let out a huge spurt. Emily gently licked some of the pee from around her mouth, and then gently licked the surface of Olivia’s shaking womanhood. She then cupped her lips around it as Olivia practically screamed in relief, letting all of her pee fill Emily’s mouth and stomach.

12CB097B-9206-4037-97E9-D56841E76304.thumb.jpeg.1c06d4434f6aec2b47991222c355f87b.jpeg

Emily kept drinking, past being full, to the point where if her bladder wasn’t still so full, her belly would’ve bulged out a bit. Eventually she had to let go though, but Olivia kept peeing.

“I-I’m not gonna stop~ d-don’t even t-try to tell me to…” Olivia moaned. Emily sat and gazed in awe as Olivia created a waterfall between her legs. Fresh, hot pee splattered against the floor and Emily’s legs, and started forming a puddle. Olivia swayed back and forth, her legs about to give out. Her eyes struggled to stay open, and her mouth twitched. Emily went in for a real kiss, and felt the endless stream shooting directly at her. Olivia’s body spasmed as Emily squeezed them together, and passionately kissed her. The stream, strong as ever, became stronger for a few seconds as she felt more pleasure. Emily got handsy, which Olivia enjoyed, and their mouths remained together for the duration of Olivia’s entire pee. Once it finally stopped, Emily finished the kiss, and pulled away, looking into Olivia’s pleasure-filled eyes.

“Oh… I think I’ve f-found new inspiration to hit five h-hundred percent…” Olivia moaned.

“Notice how I stopped after you finished drinking? You peed all over our floor. I’m going to have to clean this up now!” Emily said.

“Ohh! I’m sorry, I-I wasn’t thinking!” Olivia apologized.

“Don’t worry, I d-don’t mind… you wanna watch me clean it up? I’m sure I’ll be bent over a lot…” Emily said, shoving her ass out towards Olivia. Olivia gladly accepted, and Emily felt hands feeling around on her body the whole time, much to her liking. It would’ve been boring if Olivia hadn’t been caressing her body like that.

3C529557-27F9-458A-830A-473901F1BE39.thumb.jpeg.14bd965b502794131e9c32f13bc90276.jpeg

“Well, I’m still dying to pee, but I’m peeing into bottles. Because you lost, you have to drink nothing but my pee for a week.” Emily said.

“That doesn’t sound like a punishment…” Olivia said.

“Maybe it won’t be… but it will save water, which is the whole reason we did this.” Emily said.

She went outside, brought a ton of water bottles, and peed into each one, filling all of them, and then (by request) peeing the rest onto Olivia’s body as she laid down.

“We’re gonna smell so badly.” Olivia said, when they finished.

“Good, I like the smell.” Emily replied.

The girls went to bed, smelling strongly like piss, but happy about it. Waking up in the morning, they still smelled, and were still happy.

“What if we smell like this permanently?” Emily asked excitedly.

“It’s not going to be permanent, next time it rains it will wash the smell off, if it isn’t gone before then. Speaking of which, has it rained at all?” Olivia asked.

“I can’t actually remember. Maybe it rained while we were in the dungeon? I have no clue.” Emily said. The girls stood up, and Olivia suddenly realized that they were both still naked.

“S-so how long are we going to stay naked?” Olivia asked.

“As long as you want! If you feel uncomfortable, you can put your clothes back on, but any time you feel brave, take them off! I-I like it!” Emily decided. Olivia smiled weakly. She did feel uncomfortable, but if Emily liked it, then she should stay naked for her, right?

“Really though, if you feel uncomfortable being naked, put your clothes on. I don’t want to make you unhappy.” Emily said.

“A-are you sure? I can stay naked for you… It’s not that bad…” Olivia said.

“That’s up to you. Do whatever you want.” Emily said.

“If I put my clothes on, will you put yours on?” Olivia asked.

“That’s also up to you! I’m going to put clothing on using the new invisible armor trick regardless just for some extra defense, but do you want me to stay naked or not?” Emily asked.

(This will be a choice for you at the very end)

“Alright, well, for now, what should we do? Should we go and explore the lake like we were going to do? I feel like that was only to try and torture our bladders, and wouldn’t actually be very useful, but you never know.” Emily said.

“Oh, we could finish the roof! We still don’t have gutters.” Olivia suggested.

“That’s true. So which should we do?” Emily wondered.

1. Explore the lake further! They’ve barely seen anything, so something interesting could be close by.

2. Finish the roof! If it rains soon, that’s free water! Whether they drink it or use it for the farm is up to them.

For Emily’s clothing,

A. Emily should stay naked, she enjoys being naked and Olivia enjoys seeing her naked

B. Emily should put the small yellow clothing back on. She can be seen by other people while wearing this, but it’s still super revealing, so both Emily and Olivia still enjoy it

C. Emily should try on the less revealing clothing they got from the dungeon. (Tank top and shorts, but I might change the tank top to be a t-shirt if I don’t like it) She hasn’t tried it on yet, and she wouldn’t look out of place standing next to Olivia while wearing it, but Olivia no longer has an excellent view all day, and Emily can’t feel the sun and breeze on her skin.

(you don’t have to answer this question, but would you like Olivia to stay naked or put her sweater and pants back on?)

(another question you don’t have to answer, I’m just very curious about what you people think. Do you prefer Olivia’s chest to be essentially flat, like in this part, or just smaller than Emily’s, like in the inventory screen?)

3EB01735-456C-40F7-8930-19F7EFEAAAD9.thumb.jpeg.45483f0cd7d6543a39f6a78b474ca2af.jpegA541FBD8-30DC-404E-945A-5C8B84AE664E.thumb.jpeg.5a40cd39f2584dbfa84aece88b4c4d4a.jpeg

As for Olivia’s breast size, I have a tie. One person wanting a flat chest, one person wanting small but existent tits, and a third person answering the question with yes. I haven’t started the drawings, and don’t know if Olivia will even be in the drawings, but maybe we can get another opinion, or maybe Wolfram could clear up the confusion with their answer?

(I can see why they thought it was a yes or no question, though, that’s my bad)

4 minutes ago, Phentaiee said:

As for Olivia’s breast size, I have a tie. One person wanting a flat chest, one person wanting small but existent tits, and a third person answering the question with yes. I haven’t started the drawings, and don’t know if Olivia will even be in the drawings, but maybe we can get another opinion, or maybe Wolfram could clear up the confusion with their answer?

(I can see why they thought it was a yes or no question, though, that’s my bad)

Small and flat both work for me equally. So just count it as a vote for flat 👍

Okay, so Olivia is definitely going to be in drawings for this next part, and it’s still a tie, so I feel like I should just pick one for this part, and if anyone changes their mind and decides they want the other option, or decides that they prefer this option instead, I’ll adjust accordingly. If it stays a tie, whatever I pick will just be what it is from now on