Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I tried to draw something and put a ton of effort into it, but unfortunately it didn’t really turn out too well. Plus, even if it did, this took way too long for me to put in every continuation of thi

I have thought about this series a bit, and it didn't seem right to just leave it in the middle of this cave sequence. I'll go into my thoughts more at the end, but I felt like it needed at least some

Posted Images

On 7/5/2021 at 8:13 PM, Phentaiee said:

October 27th 2021

Olivia woke up before Emily. She laid down in darkness for a little while, in a morning haze of not quite being awake. Eventually sitting up, she looked around at the table and chairs constructed yesterday. She smiled, remembering everything that Emily and herself had done to create the building they now lived in. She thought back to the start, when they lived in a door-less house, crumbling to ash. That house still hadn’t collapsed, but it’s only a matter of time before it does, and she was glad to have a much safer house to live in. She had memories of that time, of saving Emily from a wild wolf, of accidentally peeing herself multiple times, some directly on Emily, and of her and Emily growing friendly and intimate quickly.

Olivia thought about the fact that they were in a harsh world full of danger and suffering, and thought about how happy she was in life despite that. Sure, not everything was great for them, the dungeons were scary and painful, and the torture they experienced in the prison was almost enough to break their minds, but they got rewards from the dungeon, and almost enjoyed what their bladders experienced in there, and they made a great new ally from the prison misunderstanding. Olivia was happy here. She turned towards her friend, who was fast asleep, and admired her. She thought about how she could power through desperation, how she had the strength to cut trees down, and defend the two of them from tougher animals with her skills with a sword. She also admired her beauty. Emily was perfectly fit, had nice tanned skin, had a cute face, and, as much as Olivia hated to focus on them, had really large breasts, and a really nice ass. Emily was covered up, but Olivia knew she was still naked, since they spent the day naked yesterday. 

Reminding herself of her own nudity, Olivia blushed. She should be fine with nudity around Emily, she loves Emily and has had countless sexual interactions with her, but she still feels incredibly exposed and embarrassed from it.

Despite her own embarrassment, she didn’t hesitate to take advantage of Emily’s lack of clothing. She gently pulled the blanket off of her, sliding it to the end of the bed, revealing the woman of her dreams in bed beside her. Olivia looked at her full looking, massive breasts, and the thick, puffy nipples poking out from them. She imagined liters of milk sloshing around as Emily walked. Olivia’s mouth watered, thinking about a beverage even better than her pee. She gently laid a hand on one of the breasts, slowly bobbing it around. She listened closely, but heard no liquid sound.

Olivia put both hands on Emily’s breasts, and started bobbing them both around, before dropping the milk theory and just grabbing them, gently squeezing and rubbing them. She let her fingers cup around the soft breasts, and put her thumbs over her nipples. She pressed her thumbs down, and moved them around, tugging at Emily’s nipples. She saw Emily’s leg twitch slightly. She continued playing with Emily’s sleeping body. She knew Emily would be ecstatic about this, but somehow, doing it without her permission made it feel so much more exciting. Olivia felt like she was violating Emily’s body and trust, going against everything in the heat of passion, but still knew that she was perfectly safe doing this. Olivia kept one hand stimulating the nipple, and slid the other down Emily’s body, until it found the soft lips of her pussy. She heard a soft moan release from Emily’s sleeping lips as she started running her fingers across the surface of her friend's pussy. She brought her face in towards the breast she abandoned, and brought her mouth right up to the nipple. Keeping her hands fingering her pussy and her other breast, Olivia closed her lips around the protruding, sensitive stump, and started sucking. She pulled her head back slightly, let her tongue graze the surface slightly, but kept sucking on the nipple. She heard a louder moan come from Emily. The first was barely audible, this one sounded relatively normal. Olivia pressed down harder with her hands, and started sucking harder with her mouth. She noticed Emily’s leg twitching more and more, until Emily woke up, surprised and pleasured. Olivia immediately stopped what she was doing.

“E-Emily! I-I didn’t mean to wake you up!” Olivia said, turning bright red. Emily looked like she was concentrating on something, and wasn’t fully awake yet. When it looked like she had become completely focused, she paused for a moment.

“C-can you wake me up like this everyday?” Emily asked softly.

“I… m-maybe only for special occasions… I wouldn’t want you to get tired of this, or annoyed by it, right?” Olivia asked. 

“Good point, yeah. Unfortunately…” Emily said. Olivia took her hands off of Emily, and noticed a sticky trail coming from the hand that was on her pussy.

“Oh, that’s how I woke you up…” Olivia said. She brought that hand towards her mouth, and sucked on her fingers until the juice was cleaned off.

“W-wow, you really like what my body makes, don’t you?” Emily asked. Olivia brought her head down, and started licking up the rest of the juice from Emily’s pussy.

“O-oh! Wow! You do!” Emily moaned.

“I wish I could have been with you before Zone Pink… after a long day of working out, I could lick all the sweat off of your body…” Olivia said.

“I-I knew you liked my p-piss, I-I like the taste of p-pee too… but where’s the rest of this coming from?!” Emily asked.

“If I was drenched in sweat, would you not also jump at the opportunity to lick it all off of me?” Olivia asked.

“Good p-point…” Emily said.

“Oh! Olivia, you’ll love this! Remember how I said I drank a lot of water yesterday? Well, it’s still running through me! I-I actually have a decent amount in the tank right now, but I was a bit too p-preoccupied to notice…” Emily said.

“Oh, do you want me to make you do a hold again?” Olivia asked.

“Well, actually, I was thinking maybe we should explore the area more! Maybe do some things we know about already, or look for new things!” Emily said.

“Oh, so after you empty yourself, where do you want to go first?” Olivia asked.

“Ummm… I’m not sure if I should empty myself… I’m going to let it be up to you whether I p-pee or not… I have to go p-pretty badly… but nothing above one hundred yet.” Emily said.

“I feel like if we keep you full, we won’t really be focusing on our exploration…” Olivia said.

“So, do you think I should keep holding, or empty myself?” Emily asked, crossing her legs slightly.

(This will be part of your answer! Wait until the end)

“Oh, okay, yeah, I’ll do that… Um, what should we do today, then?” Emily asked.

“Well, what are our options?” Olivia asked.

1- We go back to the cave entrance, to fight the new spawns!

2- We revisit the dungeon around here, we’ve never revisited a dungeon before!

3- We go exploring out near the lake to the North! We haven’t ventured very far in that direction!!

4- We go East, towards the un-named woman’s home. We can try and actually make a good impression with her, and then we can go exploring further in that direction! 

Hide contents

Emily.thumb.png.5ef8c93b29a74732c9f991ffaa99f277.pngOlivia.thumb.png.7f903ea2caf71536bbd7812b5519f132.png

3 and keep holding

Guest IllusiveOne
On 7/6/2021 at 8:50 AM, Phentaiee said:

Yeah, it’s separate. Whichever number gets the most votes will win, and either holding it or not holding it will be counted separately to the number 

Ah gotcha. Thank you for clarifying!

October 27th 2021

“The lake sounds good! Surely there’s more things around there!” Olivia decided.

“Right, yeah…” Emily said, following Olivia. She was a little concerned. She drank a lot of water yesterday, and has still been drinking in order to stay hydrated. Her bladder was already about 80% full. How much more did she have in there, and how quickly is it going to keep filtering down?

The girls left everything at the house, except for a crate with supplies, and their weapons. They put their clothing in the crate, just in case they needed to avoid an embarrassing social scenario, some bottles of diuretic, and grabbed some of the ‘fruit’ from the garden.

“Hey, Olivia? These bottles of water, well, diuretic, don’t you think drinking these so much is a bit wasteful?” Emily asked.

“What? Of course not! We have basically infinite of them! The desert town doesn’t even want them!” Olivia replied.

“Play along!” Emily said.

“Just get to the point!” Olivia laughed.

“Fine. Instead of the bottles with the precious, rare liquid we could run out of any day now, how about we bring something more renewable on our trip?” Emily suggested, taking a bottle filled with a yellow liquid out of her inventory.

“How many bottles of your pee do we have?” Olivia asked.

“A lot. Remember that one time you went dom mode, and made me fill my yellow and pink bars a ton? Right before the first dungeon experience, and around the time we met that nameless woman? I emptied myself into bottles then. Also, when we had that pee holding contest, I emptied myself into bottles then as well!” Emily said.

“Wow… yeah, keep the diuwater here, I’m all for drinking nothing but pee on our trip!” Olivia said excitedly.

Emily replaced the bottles, and put the crate in her inventory. Her bladder was now 90% full. They set out towards the lake.

“Emily, I notice you’re nearing 100 percent… I have an idea…” Olivia said.

“That excites me…” Emily said.

“You know how when you hit 100 percent, you get a really strong wave of desperation that’s basically impossible to hold without a plug?” Olivia said.

“Yeah, that’s when the fun begins!” Emily said.

“Well, we’re going to a lake, why not dip into the lake, so that your bladder is completely submerged when you hit 100? I feel like that would be a fantastic sensation!” Olivia suggested.

“Sure! That’s assuming we get to the lake before I hit 100, though.” Emily said.

“H-how quickly are you filling?!” Olivia asked.

“I drank a lot of water yesterday! And that water happened to all be diuretic!” Emily said.

They continued walking towards the lake, both subconsciously walking quicker than usual. By the time they reached the water, Emily checked to see that she was at 99 percent.

“Aaah! Go! Quick!” Olivia said. Emily ran over to the water, and started walking down in, trying to get herself submerged quick enough.

“Oh! It’s s-so cold! This water is freezing!” Emily yelled out, getting only knee-deep.

“Emily, you don’t have a lot of time, do you want to do this or not?” Olivia asked. Emily started walking forward. They were up in mountains, and while they lived in a valley, this lake was higher up. Emily got to about hip-deep in the water, when her pussy made contact with the surface.

“HAAH! Olivia! I-I can’t go further innnn!” Emily cried out. Olivia breathed in heavily, then started running towards Emily. She felt the cold water on her legs as she got deeper, but kept onward towards Emily. She gave her a good push, and Emily stumbled forward. She winced, and stopped in place, eyes shut tightly.

“E-Emily, you d-don’t have t-time!” Olivia said, shaking. Emily looked back at her, and started walking forward again. Olivia stepped back, and left the water, watching Emily sink deeper and deeper in with every step, until her bladder was fully submerged. Just that alone was enough to torture her 99 percent full bladder, it was like ice.

“H-How long do you think it will b-be before you get to 100?” Olivia asked, still shaking a little

“I d-don’t know… I-I hope it’s s-soon though!” Emily said, arms hugging her own body.

27ColdWater.thumb.png.99c360a232a7bfdaebd0280edd0f2078.png

“Olivia, if y-you knew it would b-be this c-cold, w-would you have s-still told me t-to do this?” Emily asked, a minute or two later.

“Yeah… it’s all about the b-bladder stimulation! This is w-way worse than warm water!” Olivia said.

After about a minute, Emily gasped. She bent over, her shaky hands shooting down between her trembling legs. Her face lost any composure it was gaining back after a few minutes of getting used to the water temperature. Olivia watched eagerly. Emily yelled out, Olivia saw one of her legs kick. Emily held her position, bent over, and shivering, for a minute. She eventually stood straight up.

“Th-the feeling isn’t going away… I’m at 100~” Emily moaned. Olivia smiled at her.

Emily got out of the water, her bladder still screaming at her. Once past one hundred, the body would feel pee constantly fighting to escape. Rather than getting waves and pulses of barely controllable desperation, the constant feeling is that lack of control, and you instead get waves and pulses of unavoidable explosions and collapsations.

“Do you think you were at risk of something bad, like hypothermia there?” Olivia asked guiltily.

“Oh, d-definitely not! Water always feels cold when you first get in. I-it wasn’t actually freezing, that’s just how that is s-sometimes. P-plus, do you think they p-put hypothermia in this?” Emily asked. The two girls started walking onward.

“So, w-we’ve definitely never gone further than this, right?” Emily asked.

“No. We’ve never had any reason to, really.”

“So… what are we looking for?”

Olivia thought for a moment.

“I guess another cave? We’ve found two. One has a monster room where we can get loot, the other has the second dungeon we went into. We could definitely find a third up here! Another thing to look for is human life. Maybe we have neighbors, and can meet them. We would want to empty you before talking to them, though… we wouldn’t want a repeat of last time.” Olivia said.

Emily rubbed her bladder.

“Maybe… I’d p-prefer not to, though.” Emily said.

“Hey, maybe you could pee into some bottles, then when we get back home, we could just put the pee back into you with the funnel!” Olivia suggested.

“Ha! That could work! Speaking of the b-bottles…” Emily grabbed the crate out of her inventory, and got two bottles of pee for her and Olivia.

The girls kept walking for about an hour, until coming across a hole in the side of the mountain.

“A third cave! Let’s s-see what’s in it!” Emily said, pointing it out.

“Where? I can’t see it.” Olivia said.

“It’s kinda far away, but do you see where I’m p-pointing?” Emily said.

“Oh! Yeah! I mean, I guess we would have seen that when we got closer to it, but good eye anyway!” Olivia said.

Emily checked her inventory. Her bladder was at 130 now. She gave it a nice rubbing as they continued walking towards the cave.

They entered the cave about 20 minutes later. Less than a minute after entering, they could clearly hear multiple things moving around, to their left. Emily opened her inventory, casting some light around them, and they saw an opening to their left.

“I bet that’s another monster room.” Olivia whispered.

They both drew their weapons, and headed in.

As Emily got in, and her inventory illuminated this room, they could see 3 wolves turn around towards them.

“Oh! Emily, I’m gonna have to save you three times now!” Olivia said. Emily laughed, slashing at a wolf that ran up to bite her immediately.

They both fought the wolves off with relative ease, but the wolves kept coming at them.

One wolf finally bit Emily’s leg.

“AAH!” Emily hit the wolf away, then bent over. She held her leg with her hands, but with a bladder so full, any pain or stimulus anywhere else resulted in bladder pain as well. Emily grabbed at herself, and as she did, the wolf bit her arm. Emily yelled out again, and Olivia turned around. She slashed at the wolf that was attacking Emily, hitting it in the neck with her handaxe. She felt her own leg get bit and she turned around to swipe at the wolf who bit her, as her other leg got bit by the other wolf.

Olivia yelled out in pain. One wolf was down, but the other two were both on her. She felt the first wolf clamp down harder, and she hit it with her axe, but it wouldn’t budge. She desperately flung her axe around, trying to hit the two off, but no matter how many slashes they got, the wolves were relentless. Olivia felt the second wolf clamp down harder as well, and dropped her axe. She felt excruciating pain from her legs, and couldn’t get the wolves off.

She saw a blur come from her left, and one of the two wolves was impaled. It released its jaw, and Olivia saw Emily pull her sword away, spin it around, and stab the wolf on Olivia’s right leg. Emily stabbed the first wolf to kill it, and while her legs were free, Olivia quickly went for her dropped axe. Emily hit the other wolf away, and Olivia threw the hand axe at it, dealing the finishing blow to the third wolf.

Both girls stayed silent for a moment.

“Emily, do you remember what it said on the note? The creator said he made the fights harder.” Olivia said, breathing heavily.

“Y-yeah, I remembered that… these wolves were ridiculous, though!” Emily said, panting.

Olivia sat herself down slowly, while Emily limped over to the reward. It was a fancy silver helmet, with golden accents. Emily put it on, and checked her inventory. It gave 10 defence.

“Well, this is definitely the best reward we’ve gotten from this s-so far… I wouldn’t want to do one of these again f-for a while though!” Emily groaned.

“Hey, the helmet looks good on you! It kind of obscures your cute face, though!” Olivia said, smiling weakly.

Emily opened her inventory, took her helmet off, and shoved the helmet towards her head in the inventory’s image of her. Her defence went up, but the helmet wasn’t actually on her head.

“G-good to know that still works. OH! Hey! I just noticed something! My armor isn’t here at all!” Emily said.

“What do you mean?” Olivia asked.

“We’ve both been wearing our armor, it’s just hidden in the inventory, but the icon still shows me naked!” Emily said. She reached for her head in the inventory, and pulled the helmet out again. She reached for her ankles and the shinguards were also still there. She reached for her knee pads, and accidentally grabbed her plug and pulled it out. Her legs clamped together, and she quickly shoved the plug back up inside her as quickly as she could.

“Ummm… I definitely don’t want to be in here when they respawn, b-but I don’t think I have the strength to carry you out right now… not while my b-bladder is so full… Are you able to walk?” Emily asked. Olivia carefully stood up, and limped towards Emily, almost falling over, but staying upright.

“I-I can walk, yeah…” Olivia said.

“Let’s get out of this room. I-I think we might be stuck out here until your legs heal…” Emily said.

“Yeah… I think we might be…” Olivia said.

27Hurt.thumb.png.8277a2392c8e23d0de74d92be25799bf.png

“Well, we need to clean out those wounds, I think… I’ll f-fill one of our empty bottles with lake w-water and help you. Where do we think we should s-sleep tonight?” Emily asked.

“In the cave, but not near one of the monster rooms…” Olivia said.

“Hey, you’re going to be fine, don’t worry.” Emily said.

“I’m not worried! I’m just in pain… and a little frustrated… we won’t really be able to see much more of this area.” Olivia said.

“Hey, I can keep exploring, if you want! I can go out on my own while you’re healing.” Emily suggested.

1- “Oh, yeah! Keep looking around! I want to hear about everything you see!”

2- “I really need your company right now… I just want us to stay here for a while.”

Spoiler

Emily.thumb.png.79f231c97b5c5f4e3836a46e9de408c0.pngOlivia.thumb.png.f56a27c0a6dd4dbc8dc6065dcf789d08.png

Edited by Phentaiee
I write these late at night okay? (see edit history)

October 27th 2021

Emily smiled at Olivia. Olivia sat on the floor of the cave, against the wall, taking the weight off of her bitten up legs. “Emily, I really need your company right now. Your smile, that’s exactly what I need comforting me while my legs heal. I just want us to stay here for a while.” Olivia said. Emily sat down beside her.

“Hey, whatever you need! Making sure you’re safe is far more important than exploring this area. I don’t know what I would do with myself if the wolves came and killed you while I was out. I don’t even know if they’re able to leave that room!” Emily said. Olivia looked at Emily’s arms and legs.

“Emily, you couldn’t go out there anyway, you’re hurt as well.” Olivia said.

“I’m fine! I didn’t get hurt nearly as badly as you did, and they only got one of my legs anyway!” Emily said cheerfully.

“Emily! You’re hurt! We both need rest! You’re staying here anyway, but you really shouldn’t be going anywhere until you’re healed!” Olivia said.

Emily sat down beside her, laying her head on her shoulder. Olivia smiled, and put her arm around Emily.

“You’re right. I’m hurt. I didn’t want to admit it, since you got hurt way worse… but… I’m in pain too. This is exactly the kind of thing I wouldn’t want you doing, trying to hide weak feelings…” Emily admitted.

“That’s great to hear, Emily… it’s really hard to admit to that… to feel pitied in that way… we really need to work on being open with each other, you’d think we would be by now.” Olivia said.

The two girls sat in silence for a while. Despite telling her to rest, Emily brought a bottle to the lake to fill up with water, and poured it on the four wounds the girls received. She really didn’t know what that would do, but knew it would stop some sort of infection or bad thing. With both girls physically exhausted, they ended up falling asleep, cuddling against each other. Neither had particularly vivid dreams, they were too hurt to have much concentration on such a thing.

Olivia woke up with a jump. She winced, feeling a third pain. Her two legs hurt still, but she felt a strong pain between them. Her pussy worked to try and force a bladder full of pee past the impenetrable plug. She had just hit 100% bladder capacity.

‘I don’t need this right now!’ She thought. But then something occurred to her. She focused on one kind of pain at a time. From her legs, she felt a stinging feeling, but from her bladder, she felt it stretching, pulsating, and aching. The amazing sensations from her bladder were practically pure pleasure, and they were dousing the leg pain. She looked over at Emily to see her sporting a massive bladder bulge.

‘No wonder she said she felt fine…’ Olivia thought to herself, admiring Emily’s impressive bladder.

27Full.thumb.jpg.84af77072dce9f63726c0183ed9fe863.jpg

Olivia grabbed a bottle of pee from the crate in Emily’s inventory, careful not to wake her up when grabbing her chin. Gulping the whole bottle down in seconds, Olivia worriedly checked the crate again to see how many bottles were left. Only two bottles still had pee in them.

She reached for one, to drink it while they still had it, but realized something. Maybe it’s best that she drank water instead of pee. That’s probably a lot healthier for her, and will help her heal quicker. Olivia couldn’t resist, though, and drank her last bottle of pee, saving the other for Emily. Her bladder had already started reluctantly accepting the first bottle, as it started dripping in.

“I hope you’re ready for another liter~” Olivia whispered.

“W-what?” Emily said softly, waking up.

“O-oh! I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to wake you!” Olivia apologized.

“It’s fine, what were you trying to tell me, though? I only heard it in a sleepy haze.” Emily asked.

“Oh… well I just drank two bottles of p-pee… and asked my bladder if it was ready for another liter…” Olivia said, embarrassed. Emily looked down and noticed Olivia’s bladder sticking out.

“Are you using bladder p-pain to disguise your leg p-pain?” Emily asked.

“Yeah! Unfortunately, we’re running out of… refreshments…” Olivia said. Emily checked the crate.

“Oh! Did you leave this one for me?” Emily asked.

“Yep!”

Emily drank all of it, finishing all of the pee they could bring with them.

“I’ll fill these up with water, then.” Emily said, grabbing the crate.

“Oh, how are your wounds?” Olivia asked.

“Great! I don’t know how much of it is my b-bladder hiding the p-pain, b-but I don’t feel hurt at all right now!” Emily exclaimed.

“That’s great! I noticed earlier that your red bar is full again, so even if the wounds aren’t fully healed yet, you’re still at max health!” Olivia said. Emily rubbed her bladder.

“I’m really filling up… not that I’m complaining, of course, but I wonder how long it will be before we get home, so I can p-pee?” Emily said.

“Why can’t you just p-pee here?” Olivia asked.

“And flood the cave?!” Emily joked. The girls laughed.

“Seriously though, we didn’t b-bring the funnel thing with us, and I want to use the p-pee in me right now to fill up our empty b-bottles!” Emily explained.

“Right. What if I can’t walk for another week or two, though?” Olivia asked. Emily gave her bladder a pat, moaning from the impact force.

“I-I can hold however much I have to…” Emily said, rubbing it again.

After a few minutes of silence, Olivia looked over at Emily. She looked at all of the curves on her still naked body, her hips, thighs, ass, bladder, and breasts. Emily noticed, blushed, and moved her arms up, to make sure she wasn’t blocking Olivia’s view of anything. Olivia smiled at her, and slowly moved her hands over, not touching anything yet. Emily’s eyes opened wider, and she smiled and nodded quickly. Olivia laid both hands on Emily’s massive bladder, and started rubbing and massaging it. Emily’s legs shook, her toes wiggled, her hands clenched, her eyes struggled to stay completely open, and her smile would not leave her face. Olivia leaned over, gave the bladder a kiss, and Emily moaned.

Olivia then changed targets, bringing her hands up, squeezing Emily’s breasts, and tugging at her puffy nipples. Emily moaned with every pull and squeeze. Olivia tried getting up to move closer, but that put extra weight on her legs.

“Owww! Ahh!!” Olivia shouted, retreating backwards, sitting down again.

“Oh, don’t try to move, I can get closer to you!” Emily said.

“Thanks… maybe we should slow down for a bit, though, I clearly need some rest… I don’t even know how long I slept since we can’t see the sky from here.” Olivia said. Emily, clearly horny and disappointed, gladly backed off and left Olivia alone.

Olivia wanted to rest, but couldn’t get her mind off of the beauty sitting beside her. She couldn’t stop thinking about the massive, aching bladder, or the huge, sensitive breasts, or the horribly quaking pussy, trying her best to give relief to the poor bladder. The thick, muscular thighs that Olivia would love to get suffocated by…

Olivia thought about the first thing she thought about yesterday when she woke up. She looked over at Emily’s breasts, imagining their huge size being due to being full of milk, like her bladder’s size being due to the liters of piss inside. She had absolutely no reason to think that was actually true, but it was such a hot idea to her, that her large breasts were bringing as much of a full feeling to Emily as her bursting bladder.

“Hey, Olivia? Umm… when we get thirsty again, I should go out to the lake and fill these bottles with water, right? My leg feels fine now, I can definitely walk out there!” Emily asked.

Olivia was about to reluctantly say yes, when she realized how little she actually wanted to drink lake water. Sure, it was really clean, so it was basically just regular water, but she didn’t want regular water! If she was going to drink water, she wanted it to be diu-water! Of course, this was a survival scenario. They had to drink water to survive. They had run out of pee to drink.

Is what Olivia thought, before looking down at Emily’s new center of mass. Olivia’s mouth watered. She knew Emily wanted to save it, she knew Emily loved the full feeling, but Olivia wanted to drink it!

Feeling bad about her selfishness in wanting Emily’s prized pee pool, Olivia thought about the benefits of water. It was much healthier than pee, so it was definitely wise to drink that instead of pee. Plus, Emily wouldn’t have to waste all of the pee inside her.

Olivia was torn between pee and water, for what to drink, when a third idea came to her.

What’s healthier than both pee and water, and known for making bones stronger? Milk! Emily surely has a surplus of milk in there, right?

Olivia wasn’t sure if she could ask that, though. That last one also relied on Olivia being correct about that in the first place. Olivia’s mouth watered, thinking about her options. Olivia would have to reluctantly agree to water, but Emily would have to reluctantly agree to pee and milk.

‘Why am I even considering milk?! It’s between pee and water!’ Olivia thought. She scratched that off of her mental list. Still, though, it was such a hard decision between pee and water.

“Um, as for what to drink…” Olivia started.

1- “Yeah, water is fine.”

2- “Ummm… well, we haven’t really run out of p-pee…”

3- “Well… Uh, I was thinking… ummmmmm…”

Spoiler

Emily.thumb.png.4d21ed9ea94667f9803a37417c5e24e0.pngOlivia.thumb.png.49b4388e01f7b257edc1613978ff4b72.png

October 28th 2021

Olivia licked her lips eagerly. Only seconds after Emily asked about drinks, several thoughts raced through Olivia’s head. She thought about how she didn’t really want water, but how Emily didn’t want to get rid of the pee in her bladder, but she also thought about how big and full Emily’s breasts looked… She thought there might be milk in there, just waiting to get out, but she pushed that thought out of her mind. She didn’t want to be selfish, she didn’t want to make Emily empty her bladder just so she could drink something less boring! But she knew deep inside that Emily would be fine with it… Was she taking advantage of her?

‘Stop Olivia! Just say water! There’s nothing wrong with water!’ Olivia thought to herself.

“It looks like you’re thinking about something else, did you hear what I said?” Emily asked.

“Oh! Sorry, did you say something?” Olivia asked.

“Yeah, um, do you want me to go fill these bottles with water now?” Emily asked.

“Oh, I heard that! Yeah- uh, yeah just go do that… yeah.” Olivia said. 

“Olivia, I’m fine! My leg doesn’t hurt! You don’t need to worry!” Emily said, noticing Olivia’s hesitancy.

“No… it’s not that…” Olivia said.

“Oh, what is it then?” Emily asked, stepping forward, placing a hand on Olivia’s shoulder.

“I… Uh, well… Uh, I was thinking… ummmmmm…” Olivia started. Emily perked up. She had no idea what Olivia was thinking, but if she was hesitant to say it, it was probably really hot.

“Water’s, uh, fine… No… I- I’m…" Olivia started.

"The idea wouldn’t work.” She said.

“Well, I’d still like to hear it! If it’s hot, I’m sure I’d enjoy just hearing the idea!” Emily responded

“Umm… Your tits, they’re r-really big… but also, they’re really firm, and s-soft, and s-squeezable…” Olivia noticed she was squeezing Emily's breasts without even trying to. Emily had a huge grin on her face.

“P-Point is! Don’t you think there would be a reason they’re so f-firm~?” Olivia asked.
“Because of my muscles?” Emily asked.

“...”

“Go on! I wanna hear what you were thinking!” Emily assured her, hands giving a quick squeeze to her shoulders.

“I-I was thinking… Not that it’s right or anything, that your breasts were filled with milk, and that’s why they’re so big and firm.” Olivia admitted.

“M-Milk!? I’ve never… uh, lactated, in my life! You’ve squeezed my nipples before, no milk has come out! I can assure you that I have no milk in me!” Emily said, shocked at the idea.

Also turned on by the idea.

“W-We could try, though… I-I assume you were going to suggest we drink my milk instead of water?” Emily said.

“Well, think about it. We can’t drink your p-pee because we’re out of it, and water is healthier than p-pee anyway. But milk has even more nutritional value that water, right? And water’s boring! There are no diuretics in that lake! So your milk would be the p-perfect drink for me while I’m healing!” Olivia said.

“Yeah! I-I don’t have any milk, though.” Emily said, disappointed. Olivia frowned, but quickly started smiling. She quickly reached for Emily’s massive breasts, and squeezed the nipples.

“Hah… Th-they’re so sensitive~” Emily moaned.

“They’re thick and puffy, they’re more like udders than nipples! There has to be milk in there!” Olivia said, pulling on the nipples. Emily moaned with every tug Olivia made. Olivia pinched, squeezed, pulled, twisted, tugged, pressed on, and flicked the nipples. Emily’s face was bright red, she was loving this.

Olivia let go of the nipples, and brought her mouth over to Emily’s right breast. She licked the nipple a little, and cupped her mouth around the areola. She started sucking on it. Olivia started bringing her head back and forth, pulling and pushing the whole breast with her.

“AAAH! Emily yelled out. Olivia stopped her head in place

‘WHAT DID I DO?!’ Olivia thought, panicking, before Emily’s head flew back, and a creamy milk blasted out, filling her mouth.

28Mouthful.thumb.jpg.440f8285511c4847d815dc051b624366.jpg

Olivia gulped the milk down, making more space in her mouth for more of the delicious, thick spray to house. She noticed Emily’s left nipple spraying as well, landing on the cave’s floor. She grabbed Emily’s left breast, and pulled it up and back, bringing it towards Emily’s face. Emily opened her mouth, grabbed the tit herself, and enclosed her mouth around the nipple’s eruption.

Both girls drank all the milk they could, until Emily’s breasts stopped spraying, only a few seconds later.

“I… I did that?!” Emily said, shocked.

“I knew you had milk in you! There’s no way your tits could be like that if that weren’t the case!” Olivia said. Looking at Emily’s tits, she didn’t see them sagging or deflated at all. They looked exactly the same as before, but a bit redder from all of the recent nipple stimulation.

“Wait, but your tits… They’re really just that perfect naturally?!” Olivia asked. Emily bounced her tits around.

“Yeah! I guess so! Either that, or we didn’t even make a dent in my milk supply!” Emily laughed. Olivia flicked one of Emily’s still twitching nipples. A thick spurt of milk sprayed out.

“I-I was joking… Are they actually that full?” Emily asked.

“Check your inventory! See if there’s a new bar!” Olivia suggested.

“Um, no. I still have the same bars I had before. D-Does that mean I just have infinite milk?!” Emily wondered.

“Was your blue bar full before you drank that?” Olivia asked.

“Yeah, we just drank the last of my pee, remember?” Emily said.

“If your blue bar remained the same, then that means you don’t actually get hydrated by that, since it’s coming from your own body. But if your blue bar increased, then your breasts are just a tap into some infinite milk supply! You were already full, so we don’t know yet, but we’ll have to test that out in the future!” Olivia exclaimed.

Olivia looked over at Emily’s breasts. She flicked a nipple again, and another spurt of milk escaped.

“That is soooo hot~” Olivia said.

“Well, they’re not n-normally like this… You kinda loosened them up with all of the stimulation just now.” Emily said.

“What if they’re p-permanently loosened up, though?! What if I could just make you lactate whenever I wanted?!” Olivia asked. Emily didn’t know how to respond. Despite it being her own body, she knew just as much as Olivia did.

“So, Olivia, which do you p-prefer? My p-pee, or my milk?” Emily asked.

“Oh, that’s way too hard of a decision! Ummm, I’m going to have to say p-pee for now, just because it requires you to be desperate, to some extent.” Olivia decided.

“Speaking of desperation… How are you holding up? What p-percent are you at?” Emily asked.

“Only 117.” Olivia replied.

“I still can’t believe there was a time we could barely get past 80. These p-plugs… They’ve changed our lives…” Emily said

“F-for the better!” Olivia added.

“Oh, absolutely for the better…” Emily said, rubbing her bladder.

“I was thinking… holding through the 100 surge without a p-plug… Surely it can be done, r-right?” Olivia asked.

“If anyone can do it, it’s you. I may have a larger capacity, but you have way more p-pain tolerance than me.” Emily said.

“Aww, thanks! I-I may have to try that sometime…” Olivia decided.

Suddenly, Emily bent over. Her hands flew down, between her legs. She yelled out in agony, but the yell quickly turned into a moan. Her face scrunched up, but it quickly turned into a pained smile. Her legs kicked out frantically.

Olivia let her calm down.

“I-I just hit two hundred p-percent~” Emily moaned. She opened her inventory to confirm, and her bladder was 200% full.

“That looked so hott…” Olivia cooed.

“Well, the day is just starting, and we’re stuck in here, what should we do?” Emily asked.

1- Let’s have some fun with our bladders! They’re full and cushiony!

2- Let’s try and test that infinite milk theory! Can we drain you?

3- Let’s see if we can get you horny enough to generate a third drink, the second one from your pussy!

Spoiler

Emily.thumb.png.a23db855da093c85d5495cb67e3a4be9.pngOlivia.thumb.png.91f25fa6328de65f9b4d1e7e637571ed.pngAs you can probably tell, I've been trying to branch out into other fetishes with this series. Obviously still focused on pee desperation, but with Emily and Olivia so horny all the time, they're bound to want to try different things... How do you all feel about Emily and Olivia continually doing things from some other fetishes, like lactation, pee drinking, etc?

5 hours ago, Bombality said:

Sorry for bringing the alrady close options to a draw but I am legitimately curious about the infinite milk theory, not even from a fetish point of view but from a "we may never get the chance to test it again otherwise" view

I may change my vote to 1 if it is something that can be brough up again in the future though.

Then why did you vote for 3 instead of 2?