Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

39 minutes ago, Phentaiee said:

Humans were incapable of counting past 10 when fingers were first released, so to double their abilities, toes were added, but instead of using them for knowledge, people just started sucking on them.

Oh. I mean I don’t think that’s quite it but I mean, you can always trust the internet, right?

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I tried to draw something and put a ton of effort into it, but unfortunately it didn’t really turn out too well. Plus, even if it did, this took way too long for me to put in every continuation of thi

I have thought about this series a bit, and it didn't seem right to just leave it in the middle of this cave sequence. I'll go into my thoughts more at the end, but I felt like it needed at least some

Posted Images

October 26th 2021

Emily woke up, not to a nightmare, or a room full of torture devices, or a cold stone room in the middle of a dungeon, but in a comfortable bed, next to her favorite person in the world. She sat up, and looked over at her friend sleeping. Olivia was wearing Emily’s clothes, which had been soaked in her pee the day before. Emily got out of bed, fine with being naked. She wouldn’t ask Olivia for her clothing back, unless she wanted to give it back. As she walked over to their storage area, she saw a white note laid on top. She grabbed a water bottle from a crate, looking at the note. She decided not to read it yet, she would wait for Olivia to wake up first.

She sat on the corner of the bed, wishing there was some other place for her to sit, drinking her water. She now knew, from information she had received at the prison, that this was basically liquid diuretic, with some water mixed in. Emily wasn’t complaining, though. She loved the taste of it, and wasn’t against some pee in her bladder. In fact, she remembered a comment last night about Olivia ‘selfishly wanting Emily’s bladder to be bigger than her head, just asking to be poked and prodded.’

Emily drank her diuretic, thinking about that comment. They had just gotten done with literal bladder torture, surely she wasn’t already in the mood to start holding again, right?

But pee started forming in her bladder from the diuretic, and she felt a subtle tingly feeling from it. She grinned to herself, she was definitely going to do a hold.

Emily went to go grab another bottle, and saw the note again. Who could it be from? Did that one guy leave a note for them before he left? What was his name, anyway, was it Henry? Maybe it was that one woman, who never told the girls her name, so Emily didn’t have to feel bad about not knowing it. Maybe Charlie came back while they were sleeping and wrote a note for them. Regardless, Emily didn’t see any reason the note would be bad, and was eager to read it, but would patiently wait for Olivia to wake up.

She drank her second diuretic bottle. They had basically infinite of these, now, since the desert town rarely uses them, and has a lot of them. Emily can’t remember if Harry said they could have it, but she was sure it wouldn’t be expensive if they tried to buy it. After all, they definitely had some money, they just weren’t sure where it was.

Emily got off of the bed to go grab a third bottle, when she heard movement behind her.

“Oh, Emily, is that you? S-sorry, I just woke up, I can’t see very well yet, it’s all bright and blurry.” Olivia said groggily.

“Yeah! It’s me! When you wake up, I have something to show you!” Emily said, grabbing the letter. Olivia blinked her eyes a few times, and stared at Emily in awe.

“Emily, I’ve seen you naked more than I’ve seen you clothed, but every time I do… oh man... you’re so beautiful~...” Olivia cooed.

“Th-thank you! Th-this isn’t what I meant, though, I have an object to show you! There was a piece of paper on our crates, it must be a letter from someone! We should read it!” Emily said. Olivia got out of bed, and sat on the edge of it with Emily, who flipped over the note. On it, they read the first line:

“From the creator:”

“The creator?! I was expecting the nameless woman to tell us she wanted to meet up, or something! What does he want?” Emily asked. Her and Olivia kept reading.

“I’ve done this once before, but it’s time to update the inventories again! The last one had a few issues, but they’ve been getting better. Hopefully this one works and stays for a while, if not permanently.

I fixed the issues where some bars wouldn’t appear for people even if they’ve experienced the trigger to start them, and added a spot for the money and armor, so that people have a convenient place to see their armor, as well as a more intuitive way of getting money out of their inventories. I also rebalanced some of the monster rooms. They should be much more difficult now, but they’re back to giving good rewards again. I keep fixing a lot of bugs, whether I make a letter about it or not, because, if you’re going to be stuck in this hellhole for all eternity, it might as well be a polished hellhole! Anyway, enjoy the improved inventories, and don’t die.

PS. i wrote this part out later that day same day and i wanted to mention that i did more than i said but most of it was minor so i didnt feel like it needed mentioning”

Olivia finished reading the letter a little before Emily did, and waited.

“Wow, Olivia, we have new inventories! Remember, we were being affected by that bar bug, we should’ve had the black bars, but didn’t! Let’s check if even more have shown up.” Emily said. She opened her inventory to see a brand new look, with all of the new things they read about, but the biggest thing, it was 3D.

“Wow! Look at that! That’s really cool! I wish the people were 3D as well, but this is really cool nonetheless! And look! I have two bars! A purple and a black one!” Emily said excitedly.

“The purple one is completely full, let's hope that isn’t a bad one… but the black bar, that one’s almost empty, which is good, because from what I’ve heard, you definitely don’t want the black bar to be very full.” Olivia said. She opened her inventory as well, and she had a black bar, but no purple bar.

“Wait, so I have max purple, and you have no purple, I wonder what it is?” Emily asked.

“Actually, I think not having it is a good thing. Whatever it is, you probably got it because you dropped below 100 at some point, and I’ve been fine this whole time.” Olivia figured.

“I guess we should watch to see if this goes below 100.” Emily said.

The girls went outside and harvested their plants. They had one less bloodfruit than usual, from giving it to Hagrid, but that was fine, since they definitely weren’t going to be eating those.

“Let’s store the bloodfruit, but not replant it. I don’t want anything getting in there and eating it.” Olivia decided. Emily agreed. They replanted everything else, though, and brought the food they had leftover from that inside.

“Should we expand the garden? There’s plenty of empty space there, and we still don’t know how long it takes for things to grow, so this probably isn’t enough food to last over that time.” Olivia asked.

“Yeah, we should definitely expand the farm. Also, are these vegetables? I know that one guy told us they were, but they look like fruits. What do you think?” Emily asked.

“Did you forget Harris’s name? I’d have to agree with him, though. I didn’t think anything of it until he mentioned it, but yeah, these would definitely be vegetables, not fruit.” Olivia said.

“But they taste sweet, like fruit, and they look like fruit! Are we sure these aren’t just fruit that grows from the ground?” Emily asked.

“I’m gonna let you decide that one for yourself. I say we keep calling them fruit, though, because I like the sound of it.” Olivia said. Emily noticed Olivia looking at her exposed body a lot while they talked. Emily was not upset by it at all. She really liked how much Olivia was in love with her and her body, and the fact that she was completely naked while Olivia was fully clothed only made it hotter for her that she was so exposed.

“We wanted to water these plants with lake water, right?” Emily asked.

“Yeah, I think we decided to use the diu-water for the big lemon ones… Emily! Come on, you forget every name, but you remembered that, and now I’m calling them that!” Olivia shouted playfully. Emily laughed.

“Oh! Wait, we need lake water, right?” Oliva asked.

“Yeah! I can go get that now, if you want.” Emily said.

“Yeah, but, didn’t you say you wanted to wash these clothes off in the lake?” Olivia asked.

“Oh, yeah, I did.” Emily said.

“I-I’ll take them off… then…” Olivia said, blushing. Emily watched intently as Olivia revealed her body under Emily’s clothing. The girls stood naked in their garden.

“I was getting used to it at some point, but I just can’t be naked anymore… it’s so embarrassing…” Olivia said, hiding her face.

“Aww, Olivia, it’s okay! You can go inside and put your clothes on. I know you gave me my clothing back, so I can go wash it, but it’s completely up to you whether you want me to put it on or not!” Emily offered.

“I-I’d like if it stayed off…” Olivia admitted. Emily smiled.

“I’d like that too.” She said.

2083951277_PNakygarden.thumb.png.773d5a59e78e218949d7efd340375320.png

Emily grabbed several of the empty flasks the girls had in their storage, and headed off to the lake. On her way there, she felt more of the diuretic she drank before Olivia woke up trickling down. She couldn’t help but smile at the feeling, it was amazing. As she climbed the hilly terrain to get to the lake, she felt the still small amount of liquid in her bladder slosh with every step. Oh, how she wanted more to be in there…

She got to the lake, dipped her dirty clothes in the water, and used her hands to try and scrub the pee stain away. Surprisingly, it worked, and her clothing looked completely clean. She put the shirt and shorts into her inventory, staying naked, and started filling up the flasks with water. As she did, though, she had an idea.

While the girls had essentially infinite diu-water, Emily still felt wasteful about drinking a ton of it just to get a full bladder and pee it out. She drank from the flasks she brought. After drinking from all of them, she filled them back up, and drank them again. Each flask held about a liter, and she had 5 of them, so she just drank about 10 liters. She filled them all up again, and tried to drink, but could only drink 3 before it started getting really difficult to force more water down her throat.

“Th-thirteen liters. That will have to do.” Emily said, filling up the remaining flasks. As she did, though, she looked at them. She set them down, took one, and forced it down anyway.

“Gahh, hahh… oh man… ah, I can’t d-drink anymore.” She said, filling the flask back up. She eyed it up, but decided she really couldn’t drink anymore. Her stomach bulged out. Still no bladder bulge, but all of that liquid she just drank would drain down soon enough.

She walked home, and was surprised to find Olivia still naked when she got inside.

“O-Olivia! Wh- why are you naked?!” Emily said, feeling her heartbeat quicken.

“I-I felt bad about telling you to get naked, b-but not being able to stay naked myself… so I decided to prevent myself from putting the clothes on.” Olivia said.

“Oh, Olivia, if you want to put clothes on, just go ahead! You don’t need to worry about telling me to get naked like that, it’s fine!” Emily said.

“N-no… I know you like when I’m naked, and if I can’t do it for you, but you do it for me, then that isn’t right…” Olivia said.

“Olivia, that way of thinking isn’t right! I don’t want you to be uncomfortable doing something just to make me happy, and I love being exposed like this, so there’s no issue! Plus, when you get horny, isn’t there supposed to be a dominant side that comes out? I’m sure she would put her clothes on!” Emily said playfully.

“W-we’ve been going through a lot lately… I don’t want to be the cause of more pain. I’m suppressing those dominant feelings so that we can stay peaceful and happy.” Olivia said.

“Oh, definitely don’t do that! Remember what happened last time?! Your emotions got all messed up from trying to fake your normal personality! Just let it come out, it’ll be way better for both of us, trust me!” Emily assured her.

“E-Emily… I don’t want her to take over… I don’t want to do anything to make this bad for us… we’re supposed to be having fun now, not hurting you.” Olivia said. Emily gave her a hug.

“Olivia, there is no reason to be sad now at all. The only reason you are sad is because you’re suppressing what is currently the real you, and those are your normal emotions! Go put your clothes on, and let yourself be! We should just work on something else, to take your mind off of it, and you’ll be fine!” Emily said, comforting her friend.

“A-are you sure?” Olivia asked.

“Absolutely! Plus, even if your dom side interferes a lot, I wouldn’t mind a bit of that right now!” Emily said. Olivia blushed, and Emily could tell that did the trick. Olivia hugged Emily again, and went over to the storage to put her clothes on.

“So, Emily, you said we should work on something, did you have anything in mind?” Olivia asked. Emily could already see her loosening up.

“Yeah, you made the exterior of our house beautiful, but we don’t have anywhere to sit! We’ve just been sitting on the edge of the bed! We need furniture!” Emily said.

“Oh, okay! We can do that!” Olivia said.

“Do we have wood in there?” Emily asked.

“No, we honestly don’t have much in here at all. You should probably go chop down some trees, I’ll get as many pebbles and loose rocks as I can near the cave we found near us.” Olivia said.

“That’s like a full day trip, though! I want to be able to see you when I get back from tree-chopping!” Emily said. Olivia blushed.

“Oh, I meant the cave entrance we found that led us to the dungeon the second time! The one that’s in the ridge around us.” Olivia said.

“Oh, okay! Yeah, take some crates to store the rocks in, I’ll take the chest for the wood.” Emily said.

“Oh, before you go, can we do a goodbye kiss?” Olivia asked. They both blushed at this. Emily could tell that Olivia didn’t actually expect herself to say that.

“That’s new… I-I’m not opposed to it, though!” Emily said. Olivia walked towards her. She embraced Emily’s naked body, and they joined their lips together.

“Mmnn… yeah, this is definitely something we should keep doing~” Olivia said quietly.

The girls walked to where the trees started, and Emily got the axe out and started chopping one down.

“I’ll try to get some big rocks into crates as well, and we can break them open back here. Maybe we can decorate the outside of our house with some rocks around it.” Olivia said. Emily agreed, and Olivia left to go find that cave.

It took Emily a while to chop the tree down, and it took her longer to cut it up into sections so she could store them in the chest, but when she did, she sat down and took a small break.

“Whew… I think I’ll need to get 3 or 4 more of those, although, I don’t really know what we’re planning on doing, so maybe this is already enough.” She said to herself. She was getting thirsty again, and happily drank from the diu-water bottle she brought with her. Her stomach was emptying itself into her bladder, and it felt great. She had trouble sitting still, she was already so desperate to pee. She stood up, and immediately bent over, with her hands between her legs. Checking her inventory, she was already 80% full.

“How full should I get? I guess Olivia can decide that. In the meantime, let me get more wood.” Emily said, walking over to another tree. As she swung, she could feel the diuretic trickling down into her, and she loved every minute of it. With two trees done, she headed back to the house and drank another bottle of diuretic.

“I wonder what I should do with the pee when I finally do decide to let it out…” Emily wondered. She thought about her or Olivia drinking it, that could be fun. She really didn’t want to just let it go to waste, though, not with how much potential the girls’ pee had. Emily then suddenly felt all of the pee in her rush to her peehole. It was plugged, but she felt her bladder attempt to empty itself, and continue trying. This was the best part of the desperation, when she breached 100% full. From now until the moment she peed, instead of just feeling the pee in her, she would feel it actively fighting to be free of her. She grabbed a bottle of Diu-water, and smacked her bladder with it. She drank the water afterwards. Her legs were grinding against each other, she was shaking. Her bladder was still filling, and, as far as Emily was concerned, still had plenty of room to do so. Everyone’s limit is 100%, you can’t hold past that, but Emily and Olivia have plugs, and since holding doesn’t physically damage them, their bladders can just keep filling. Emily could feel the liters of piss pounding against her poor pussy, but she had absolutely no intention of removing the plug. She loved this feeling. After waiting for a while longer, she heard someone approaching from outside. She quickly composed herself, as Olivia walked back through the door.

“Oh! I thought I got back early! Nice, are we ready to start, then?” Olivia asked.

“Yeah! I only ended up getting two trees, but that should be fine for this. What’s your p-plan? What are we making?” Emily asked.

“Definitely some chairs and a table. I think a drawer for clothing should be nice as well, but I can’t think of anything else at the moment. Let’s make the chairs first, those seem like they would be the most useful.” Olivia said. Emily brought the chest outside, and took all of the wood sections out, and they both started chopping the pieces up into the shapes they needed. Olivia couldn’t help but notice that Emily seemed a bit weaker today than usual.

“Are you okay, Emily? Normally you’d be doing way better than me, but right now you’re only doing somewhat better.” Olivia asked. Emily was half playing a game with her. She wanted Olivia to figure out that she was desperate on her own.

“Oh, yeah, I’m fine, I’m just thinking about something, I was distracted.” Emily said, making sure to put a lot more effort into her swings while saying that. Olivia was convinced. They continued, and it didn’t take long before they had the pieces to make two chairs

With no way of connecting the pieces

707820921_PConnect.thumb.png.84a7378c9ce84097bd1a1b1778278878.png

“Uhh, Emily? I think we forgot about an important part of the process.” Olivia said.

“We always do this! Surely we must have some sort of p-paste that can glue the p-pieces together!” Emily said.

“I kind of want to start using nails, though, and I don’t think we have any of those. Also, are you sure you’re okay?” Olivia asked.

“Yeah, we should p-probably be fine without nails, remember, our actual house is p-practically glued together!” Emily said.

“Yeah. Fine. Well, we still need to make the paste.” Olivia said.

“That’s a trip to the lake, right? I can do that!” Emily offered. She grabbed a crate to store the muddy paste in, and also grabbed the flasks they used to water the plants outside.

She quickly travelled to the lake, drinking a flask of water on the way. Once she got there, she drank another flask, and made the paste in the crate. Before leaving, she drank from another flask, refilled all of them, and then set off.

“Okay, I have the p-paste!” Emily said, getting back. It was now impossible for Emily to keep her composure. Her legs rubbed against each other, and she couldn’t stop herself from doing it.

“Good! We can put the chairs together now. Can you hand me that?” Olivia said, pointing to the crate with the paste in it.

“The p-paste?” Emily asked.

“Why do you keep stuttering? What’s wrong-“ Olivia said. She noticed Emily grinding her legs together, then looked up to notice a bladder bulge peeking out.

“Y-you have to pee…” Olivia said.

“Secret’s out I guess! Oh, my bladder is so full… I’m holding already, though! You like that?” Emily asked, smiling.

“E-Emily, y-you’re not putting unnecessary strain on your bladder just for me, a-are you?” Olivia asked.

“O-Olivia! What happened?! You were fine a few seconds ago, why are you getting all self conscious and upset now?”

“E-Emily! I know I said I would earlier, but I can’t let myself go into dom mode! I’m not doing this to you!” Olivia cried.

“We already talked about this! You get super depressed and messed up when you try to supress your dom side! Please don’t! And, if I’m being completely honest, I’ve been anticipating your domination all day… My bladder is eager to be absolutely decimated by what you have planned… I want your horny dominant side to make the prison interrogation seem like child’s play in comparison!~” Emily admitted.

Olivia’s nervous, worried expression was wiped clean off her face.

“You really mean that?! You really want me to go full force on your bladder?” Olivia asked.

Emily thought about it.

1- “Go wild!” (Olivia goes wild)

2- “Actually, go easy for now!” (Olivia goes easy)

3- “Go wild!” (Olivia goes easy)

4- “Actually, go easy for now!” (Olivia goes wild)

If the art looks off, that's because it is! I finished this 6 or 7 months ago, but I just wasn't ready to get back to Zone Pink at that point. With good voting, I can get this series back to being posted regularly! I decided it was finally time to get back to this, so I got the inventory screens together, and announced that it would be coming back today! Speaking of the inventory screens...

Spoiler

Huge thanks to Bombality for making a 3D inventory screen for me! I do not do 3D modeling at all, but I always wanted the inventory screen to be a 3D thing in universe,  but now it can actually be rendered in 3D! The girls on the side aren’t 3D, they are just drawings by me, but we have a 3D inventory now, and I’m very happy about that.

I should also take this opportunity to once again thank Bombality for all of the help with Fill-Me. He isn’t working on it anymore, but he helped so much when he was. If you haven’t checked out his art, he also does a lot of work with bladder bulges and extreme pee desperation, if you like what I do then you’ll like what he does as well!
Emily.thumb.png.af4b7877b241c7d7ac4148d94eaf4cd4.pngOlivia.thumb.png.06bbc0d379073fb751ecb51a816af18d.png
While everything here was done months ago, I purposefully decided to hold off on drawing the girls in the inventory screens until the series came back, because I wanted them to look as modern as possible, and last a long time!
I also purposefully rendered the inventory screens differently than I was supposed to, because I wanted things to be shiner, so sorry Bombality if I have ruined your precious 3D work, maybe I screwed up some settings, but I preferred the look in the editing screen over the look in the final rendered image.

(I also think it's funny that the date at the top has no real meaning, it's just to keep track of how many days have passed in world, but we're getting kinda close to the actual date...)

October 26th 2021

Emily looked up at Olivia. Her bladder had already exceeded 100% capacity. Every single signal in her body was begging her to remove her plug. She felt every drop of pee inside of her swelling bladder banging against its walls, and desperately trying to escape past the plug. Her legs involuntarily shook, her bladder ached, her pussy twitched. Emily smiled and nodded.

“I want it, everything you can do to it! I want to feel p-pain there, I’ve been thinking about this all day!” Emily shouted excitedly. Olivia smiled. She walked over, and immediately removed Emily’s plug.

“AAHH! O-Olivia! I-I can’t hold p-past 100! P-put that back!” She yelled. Olivia wound her hand back, and punched Emily’s bladder. Emily winced in pain, feeling the punch rippling through all of the pee in there. Her hands shot down between her legs. She tried to close herself off as tightly as possible with her muscles, to keep everything in, but wasn’t successful. A spurt was released.

“I needed some motivation, some reason for you to deserve punishment. Had you held that successfully, I don’t know what I would have done, but I can see now, your Sphincter really needs to be whipped into shape to match the rest of your body, doesn’t it?” Olivia asked.

“Olivia! I won’t last another second! I-I feel a wave coming, give me my p-plug back!” Emily begged.

“Fine, we could train your muscles, as you clearly like doing, or we can senselessly torture you. Is that what you want?” Olivia asked, handing the plug back to Emily. Another spurt left Emily as she was putting the plug in.

Olivia shook her head, but giggled a little.

“Okay, I think the roleplay thing’s a little stupid… let’s just get you to feel some pain, without the acting?” Olivia said.

“Noooo! I like it! I mean, do whatever makes you comfortable, b-but I thought it was really hot, at least!” Emily said.

Olivia looked to the side, then walked into the house they live in. She walked back out about half a minute later, holding two bottles, and a belt. When she got closer to Emily, Emily noticed a slight yellow coloring to the water in the bottles. Olivia grabbed the belt, and wrapped it around Emily’s still small bladder bulge. She tightened it as much as possible, getting a wince out of Emily, then walked back over to the bottles.

“If you remember, I went a little overboard that one time, and we captured your pee in these bottles. Overboard may have been a bit of an exaggeration, though, surely you won’t complain this time, right?” Olivia asked.

“N-No!! Do your worst!” Emily said, smiling.

“I should also mention, these have been stored in an inventory this whole time. They’ve been in our chest.” Olivia started saying. She opened a bottle, and took a sniff. She then took the bottle, and drank all of it without stopping. She threw the bottle at Emily, and exhaled.

“The pee is still fresh, as if it came out of you just moments ago. It tasted exquisite, I should say. Do you think that was due to the fermentation process?” Olivia asked. Emily wasn’t sure if she was intrigued or confused by the roleplay, but was definitely enjoying it.

“So, I’m cultivating a high value drink in this b-bladder, is that what you’re saying?” Emily asked.

“An acquired taste, my dear, but certainly a great one… I’m sorry Emily, this is ridiculous.” Olivia said.

“I-I… I won’t force you to…” Emily said, disappointed.

“Hey, I wasn’t lying though, your fresh piss… it’s amazing. Can we do an experiment?” Olivia asked.

“Oh! Like, for real, not some roleplay?” Emily asked.

“Yeah! I want to test if my made up, based on nothing theory, is true. I’m going to empty this second bottle… into my mouth of course… and while I’m doing that, I want you to pee into the bottle I already threw to you.” Olivia instructed.

“Wait, but then I won’t be as desperate…” Emily said.

“How much water have you drank today?” Olivia asked.

“E-eighteen liters…” Emily admitted.

“Y-yeah… holy crap Emily, you really want to feel that pain…” Olivia said.

“I-I’m not holding all 18 liters! I just drank that much so I would fill up quickly!” Emily said, in fear.

“I don’t know, Emily, you told me to do my worst! What percent would 18 liters bring you to?” Olivia asked, taking a sniff of the second bottle of fresh piss.

“It would be around a thousand! O-Olivia… the concept of ‘safe-words,’ I don’t think we ever d-decided on one… but I mean it! D-don’t make me hold to a thousand p-percent… p-please!” Emily begged.

“I-I’m sorry… that’s too far, yeah. Even three hundred is too far. Besides, I want you to be conscious while I torture your bladder!” Olivia said.

“Haha! Thanks…” Emily said, relieved.

Olivia brought the bottle to her lips, the strong smell of the piss still filled her nose. She tilted her head back, and tasted the pain and suffering of her dear friend from a few weeks ago. She gulped mouthful after mouthful down, and moaned when she was done.

“Y-you like it that much?!” Emily asked.

“It tastes sooo good! I know pee tastes notoriously bad, but I just love it for some reason, and your pee, it was just so much better!” Olivia cooed. Emily smiled. She brought the bottle beneath her, removed her plug, and carefully started peeing into the bottle.

“Ohhhh~ it’s hard to keep a stream small… when my bladder’s so far past its maximum capacity… b-but… I must not waste a drop!” Emily moaned, feeling a much needed release. Olivia grabbed the bottle and stored it in her inventory.

“So, the experiment. That pee was from relatively early into this hold. Once you start really filling up, and I start torturing your bladder, once I finally give in and let you pee, fill up the other bottle, and then later, I can compare the tastes!” Olivia decided.

“You know, the implications for if this actually does improve the taste…” Emily thought aloud.

“Emily, I may never drink another bottle of Diu-water again… at least not directly…” Olivia said.

“Oh, I can smell the piss on your breath! It’s kinda hot…” Emily admitted. Olivia grabbed her shoulders, brought herself close, and started kissing her. Emily let herself get taken in, and started kissing Olivia. After at least a full minute of connected, drooling mouths, they both backed off.

“I’m not the only one with piss-breath now.” Olivia said with a smirk.

“Y-you are so hot~” Emily said, still recovering.

26Kiss.thumb.jpg.5ed02a2ded21e2b94fe2bbb7c3801c1f.jpg

A few hours passed. Emily and Olivia put the chairs together, and started working on a table to sit the chairs at, when Emily felt it get very difficult to continue working. She had been bouncing up and down for a long time now, but she could barely keep control of her arms at this point, or keep her upper body straight enough.

“Olivia… I c-can’t keep working… ohhhh~ t-torture me now! P-please!” Emily begged. She immediately felt a strong punch to the bladder. She moaned, feeling the rippling of the punch’s shockwave in the pee inside of her.

“You said now!” Olivia joked. She got down on her knees. Looking at Emily’s bladder, the belt was still as tight as it was earlier, despite the fact that her bladder was much fuller now.

“Hey, what percent is your bladder at, anyway?” Olivia asked. Emily checked.

“207!” She responded.

“Alright. Now that you’re at two hundred, it’s definitely time to start the torture.” Olivia said, holding back excitement.

Olivia slapped the bladder, feeling for Emily’s reactions in her wobbly legs. She punched the bladder again, feeling a stronger reaction. She then punched the bladder on either side with both hands, feeling a much stronger reaction. Emily moaned as her legs gave out, and Olivia had to catch her to keep her upright. Olivia made sure to catch her with one hand on her ass, and the other one clasped around the pussy. Olivia gave both hands a squeeze, and felt a stronger reaction, and got a louder moan. Olivia then readied both of her hands, and started slapping Emily’s bladder as rapidly as she could. She completed a full onslaught of slaps. Emily’s bladder was red, her legs were moments away from collapsing again.

“Things were literally shaky, but you handled it well.” Olivia said, rubbing and soothing the poor bladder.

“Wait, was that it?” Emily asked.

“Oh, you’d be right to complain if it were! I’m just getting started!” Olivia said. She gave Emily’s bladder another punch, and as Emily’s legs wobbled, Olivia gave her a strong shove from behind. Emily lost balance, and fell forward, landing directly on her massive, bulging, beyond-full bladder. She yelled out in pain. Olivia didn’t waste time. Before Emily could get up, Olivia sat on her back, and grabbed her arms. Emily couldn’t bring herself up with only her legs, so now Emily’s bladder was holding her own weight, as well as Olivia’s.

“OOOOH MY GODD!!” Emily yelled. Her legs flailed about in pain.

“You like this?” Olivia asked.

“Y-YESS!” Emily shouted.

Olivia put her legs on the ground, and lifted herself up a bit, before letting herself fall back down on Emily’s back.

“AAAAAH!!” Emily moaned loudly, tears started forming in her eyes.

Olivia started quickly bouncing up and down on her friend’s back. Tears ran down Emily’s face as she screamed. With every slam from Olivia’s body weight, Emily felt every mililiter of pee get forced towards her exit. Her bladder got squeezed and compacted with every single bounce, and at the time of impact, there was more pee than space, and nowhere for the bladder to expand into. Emily had no idea what was going on in her bladder to compensate, but what she felt was the best kind of pain in the world. Not the pain of interrogators trying to break her for information, or of a terrifying dungeon filling her possibly to death, but of the love of her life, knowing exactly what she wanted, and enjoying herself just as much while giving her a fun time.

26Sitting.thumb.jpg.ee20da85df3923cc520e38f8defeb804.jpg

Olivia slowed down with her bouncing. She wanted to make sure not to take it too far, and she had plenty of fun.

“You ready to wrap this up?” Olivia asked.

“C-could you make me orgasm first? W-while my b-bladder’s still so full?” Emily asked.

“If you didn’t orgasm from that, then I have no idea what I could do now.” Olivia said.

“I-I think I might have been orgasming that entire time…” Emily moaned.

“Sure you were. I grabbed the funnel earlier. We can stick it into the bottle. You’ll still make a mess no matter what, with how much you’ll be releasing, but at least it won’t be as bad.” Olivia said. 

The girls went outside. With the bottle and funnel beneath her and Olivia holding her up from behind, Emily took her plug out, and let go. She orgasmed almost immediately. Pee shot out, filling up the funnel way quicker than it could drain into the bottle, and spraying everywhere. Olivia could barely hear Emily’s sounds of pleasure over the loud hissing and splattering of the pee. The bottle did not take long to fill up, and Emily sat down in the grass, emptying herself at full force for a minute or two. When she was done, with her bladder deflated, she took the belt off, and put the plug back in. Olivia already had the second bottle in her inventory.

While Emily was letting everything go, it didn’t take much for Olivia to get off to it herself. She knew Emily’s senses probably weren’t even working right now, so she wouldn’t see Olivia furiously rubbing herself to Emily’s pleasure, but she knew she wouldn’t mind anyway. Both girls walked off with empty pink bars, and empty yellow bars.

Emily sat down in one of the new chairs they made for the first time. Olivia sat across from her. They both stared at each other for a while, smiles on both of their faces.

“Olivia, I love you so much… thank you so much for everything, and remember what happened today, next time you feel bad about your dominant side.” Emily said, calmly and lovingly.

“I will. Thank you for being so… hot… in every way… and being so cute at the same time! I love you too, Emily, and I’m so happy with you here.” Olivia said happily. After sitting and calming down for a while, the girls both got up.

“Hey, let’s taste the pee now!” Emily said.

Olivia took the first bottle out of her inventory and opened it. It was still a little steamy upon opening. She drank about half of it, smiled, and gave the rest to Emily.

“Is it just me, or is this not your favorite taste of all time?!” Olivia asked.

“Oh, I’m sure I would love your pee even more~” Emily teased.

Olivia grabbed the second bottle out of her inventory. She started drinking, and stopped halfway again. She handed it over to Emily with a look of disappointment.
“It tastes the same.” She said.
“Oh, that’s unfortunate, but hey, you still like the taste!” Emily reassured her. Emily drank the other half. It tasted the same, like Olivia said. Her pee’s flavor didn’t change after churning and sloshing around in there, but Emily thought there might still be hope in the future. Maybe it’s about the time spent in the bladder, rather than the quantity and pressure, she thought.

She was impressed with herself for coming up with such an intelligent theory. Maybe she was starting to look down on herself in that regard, and needed some more confidence there… She would have to bring that up with Olivia if it ever started making her uncomfortable.

It was late in the evening now, and they both sat inside, chatting until they went to bed.

“So, you’ve been naked all day now. Do you think you’re warming back up to it?” Emily asked.

“I’ll stay naked for you, that’s all that matters.” Olivia said.

“Thanks.” Emily said, trying to hide the huge smile forming on her face.

“Oh, Olivia! I was thinking, we should have nicknames for each other, like Liv and Em! What do you think?” Emily asked.

“Ehhh, let me think about that… I’ll have to decide whether I like that or not.” Olivia replied.

“Alright! That’s fine. What do you want to do tomorrow, then?” Emily asked.

“Oh, umm...” Olivia started.

“No, we don’t need to think about that yet. Sorry, I’m just excited!” Emily exclaimed.

“Wait, are you excited because I’m going to be naked more often?” Olivia asked.

“Goodnight Liv!” Emily said, face reddening.

What will they decide to do tomorrow?

1- They go hunting and resource collecting

2- They go exploring around the area for more things to find

3- They go back to the desert town to find something to do there

4- You can always suggest something yourself! You’d be surprised how easily it can catch on and grab other votes!

Spoiler

Emily.thumb.png.c07b9d584d2dd2145d164331ae282c68.pngOlivia.thumb.png.300d63749406ff173446040864f5ad63.png

October 27th 2021

Olivia woke up before Emily. She laid down in darkness for a little while, in a morning haze of not quite being awake. Eventually sitting up, she looked around at the table and chairs constructed yesterday. She smiled, remembering everything that Emily and herself had done to create the building they now lived in. She thought back to the start, when they lived in a door-less house, crumbling to ash. That house still hadn’t collapsed, but it’s only a matter of time before it does, and she was glad to have a much safer house to live in. She had memories of that time, of saving Emily from a wild wolf, of accidentally peeing herself multiple times, some directly on Emily, and of her and Emily growing friendly and intimate quickly.

Olivia thought about the fact that they were in a harsh world full of danger and suffering, and thought about how happy she was in life despite that. Sure, not everything was great for them, the dungeons were scary and painful, and the torture they experienced in the prison was almost enough to break their minds, but they got rewards from the dungeon, and almost enjoyed what their bladders experienced in there, and they made a great new ally from the prison misunderstanding. Olivia was happy here. She turned towards her friend, who was fast asleep, and admired her. She thought about how she could power through desperation, how she had the strength to cut trees down, and defend the two of them from tougher animals with her skills with a sword. She also admired her beauty. Emily was perfectly fit, had nice tanned skin, had a cute face, and, as much as Olivia hated to focus on them, had really large breasts, and a really nice ass. Emily was covered up, but Olivia knew she was still naked, since they spent the day naked yesterday. 

Reminding herself of her own nudity, Olivia blushed. She should be fine with nudity around Emily, she loves Emily and has had countless sexual interactions with her, but she still feels incredibly exposed and embarrassed from it.

Despite her own embarrassment, she didn’t hesitate to take advantage of Emily’s lack of clothing. She gently pulled the blanket off of her, sliding it to the end of the bed, revealing the woman of her dreams in bed beside her. Olivia looked at her full looking, massive breasts, and the thick, puffy nipples poking out from them. She imagined liters of milk sloshing around as Emily walked. Olivia’s mouth watered, thinking about a beverage even better than her pee. She gently laid a hand on one of the breasts, slowly bobbing it around. She listened closely, but heard no liquid sound.

Olivia put both hands on Emily’s breasts, and started bobbing them both around, before dropping the milk theory and just grabbing them, gently squeezing and rubbing them. She let her fingers cup around the soft breasts, and put her thumbs over her nipples. She pressed her thumbs down, and moved them around, tugging at Emily’s nipples. She saw Emily’s leg twitch slightly. She continued playing with Emily’s sleeping body. She knew Emily would be ecstatic about this, but somehow, doing it without her permission made it feel so much more exciting. Olivia felt like she was violating Emily’s body and trust, going against everything in the heat of passion, but still knew that she was perfectly safe doing this. Olivia kept one hand stimulating the nipple, and slid the other down Emily’s body, until it found the soft lips of her pussy. She heard a soft moan release from Emily’s sleeping lips as she started running her fingers across the surface of her friend's pussy. She brought her face in towards the breast she abandoned, and brought her mouth right up to the nipple. Keeping her hands fingering her pussy and her other breast, Olivia closed her lips around the protruding, sensitive stump, and started sucking. She pulled her head back slightly, let her tongue graze the surface slightly, but kept sucking on the nipple. She heard a louder moan come from Emily. The first was barely audible, this one sounded relatively normal. Olivia pressed down harder with her hands, and started sucking harder with her mouth. She noticed Emily’s leg twitching more and more, until Emily woke up, surprised and pleasured. Olivia immediately stopped what she was doing.

“E-Emily! I-I didn’t mean to wake you up!” Olivia said, turning bright red. Emily looked like she was concentrating on something, and wasn’t fully awake yet. When it looked like she had become completely focused, she paused for a moment.

“C-can you wake me up like this everyday?” Emily asked softly.

“I… m-maybe only for special occasions… I wouldn’t want you to get tired of this, or annoyed by it, right?” Olivia asked. 

“Good point, yeah. Unfortunately…” Emily said. Olivia took her hands off of Emily, and noticed a sticky trail coming from the hand that was on her pussy.

“Oh, that’s how I woke you up…” Olivia said. She brought that hand towards her mouth, and sucked on her fingers until the juice was cleaned off.

“W-wow, you really like what my body makes, don’t you?” Emily asked. Olivia brought her head down, and started licking up the rest of the juice from Emily’s pussy.

“O-oh! Wow! You do!” Emily moaned.

“I wish I could have been with you before Zone Pink… after a long day of working out, I could lick all the sweat off of your body…” Olivia said.

“I-I knew you liked my p-piss, I-I like the taste of p-pee too… but where’s the rest of this coming from?!” Emily asked.

“If I was drenched in sweat, would you not also jump at the opportunity to lick it all off of me?” Olivia asked.

“Good p-point…” Emily said.

“Oh! Olivia, you’ll love this! Remember how I said I drank a lot of water yesterday? Well, it’s still running through me! I-I actually have a decent amount in the tank right now, but I was a bit too p-preoccupied to notice…” Emily said.

“Oh, do you want me to make you do a hold again?” Olivia asked.

“Well, actually, I was thinking maybe we should explore the area more! Maybe do some things we know about already, or look for new things!” Emily said.

“Oh, so after you empty yourself, where do you want to go first?” Olivia asked.

“Ummm… I’m not sure if I should empty myself… I’m going to let it be up to you whether I p-pee or not… I have to go p-pretty badly… but nothing above one hundred yet.” Emily said.

“I feel like if we keep you full, we won’t really be focusing on our exploration…” Olivia said.

“So, do you think I should keep holding, or empty myself?” Emily asked, crossing her legs slightly.

(This will be part of your answer! Wait until the end)

“Oh, okay, yeah, I’ll do that… Um, what should we do today, then?” Emily asked.

“Well, what are our options?” Olivia asked.

1- We go back to the cave entrance, to fight the new spawns!

2- We revisit the dungeon around here, we’ve never revisited a dungeon before!

3- We go exploring out near the lake to the North! We haven’t ventured very far in that direction!!

4- We go East, towards the un-named woman’s home. We can try and actually make a good impression with her, and then we can go exploring further in that direction! 

Spoiler

Emily.thumb.png.5ef8c93b29a74732c9f991ffaa99f277.pngOlivia.thumb.png.7f903ea2caf71536bbd7812b5519f132.png

Edited by Phentaiee
Forgot to change the wording for one part that I planned to change (see edit history)
Guest IllusiveOne

I'm going to say 3

Also are we deciding now if Emily continues to hold or is it a secret choice to go along with our number choice?