Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I tried to draw something and put a ton of effort into it, but unfortunately it didn’t really turn out too well. Plus, even if it did, this took way too long for me to put in every continuation of thi

I have thought about this series a bit, and it didn't seem right to just leave it in the middle of this cave sequence. I'll go into my thoughts more at the end, but I felt like it needed at least some

Posted Images

October 23rd, 2021

“Wait, so, when you say, ‘filling up,’ how much do you mean?” Emily asked. Olivia blushed. She had been soothing Emily’s muscles for a while now, so Emily was starting to feel fine again.

“Well, this morning, I had a pretty bad dream, and that was followed by some other weird experience that I’m not sure I should talk about yet… but when I woke up, to make sure I wasn’t still dreaming, I drank a whole bottle of water, and threw the empty bottle near the door, so that I would see it when I woke up. That isn’t the only thing I’ve drank today, and it’s all running though me…” Olivia said.

“Wait, you had a bad dream, and you had a ‘weird experience’ afterwards, were you in the pitch black room then?” Emily asked.

“Yes! I forgot, you have also been there once, but this time, there was this voice from outside, she was talking to me!” Olivia exclaimed.

“Yeah! When you suffocated me, I went there as well, and Lynn talked to me too! She’s really worried about you… you’re fine, right?” Emily asked.

“As of right now, I’m all good! Although, considering that I’m gonna be holding a lot here pretty soon, I feel like one of my other personalities is going to take over…” Olivia said.

“When that happens, is it like another person has replaced you? Are you like three different people inhabiting a body?” Emily asked.

“No, it’s always me, I think my brain just makes different chemicals or something, and my way of thinking… my mindset completely changes.” Olivia said.

“Oh, so it’s all ‘you’ then, alright.” Emily said. She walked into their house and grabbed a few water bottles.

“It’s been a really long time since we’ve done a hold… I wanted to start off small, maybe ease back into holding again… but I can’t pass up the temptation of seeing you with a bladder larger than your head… and I want the same for me…” Emily said, drinking from a bottle of water. She tossed another one to Olivia.

“Oh… I already have to pee… I’ve forgotten how it feels to be absolutely bursting with pee, to be above 100 percent full… I can’t wait to experience it again!” Olivia exclaimed. Emily smiled. She had already finished the first bottle and was starting her second. She wanted to catch up with Olivia.

“Also, I know you really hate stealing from that one desert town, but it’s kinda their fault for not having enough security, and this is all about survival! We’re running through our water supply, and really need more sunscreen! I’m going back there.” Olivia said.

“Come on! We have water for months! We aren’t running out! And we have a couple of days of sunscreen, I’m sure we can space that out for a few weeks!” Emily said.

“Here’s another thing, our bladders won’t fill immediately. We need something to do for a few hours. I say, we go raid the desert town again, restock a bit, and come back nice and full. Can you please come?” Olivia asked.

“What if we go the other direction and pay that one lady a visit? She seems lonely, and that will probably take us even longer, right?” Emily asked.

“Emily, I don’t think she likes us. Can we please just go to the desert town?” Olivia asked.

“Fine… I do not approve of this behavior at all, but if it’s about survival, then I guess we should take advantage of this.” Emily said.

“Look, I’m not an advocate for stealing, either, if we had money I would absolutely want to pay for this stuff! But we don’t have a thing to sell!” Olivia said.

“You’re right. Let’s go…” Emily said. The two girls both put multiple bottles of diu-water in their inventories, and headed off. Along the way, they both made sure to drink plenty of it. Emily made sure she was always at least a bottle ahead of Olivia. By the time they got there, Emily had lost track and was two bottles ahead, but thought she was on par with Olivia. As she opened another, Olivia pointed out the storage building.

“Again, no guards. We’re fine. Let’s sneak in, take a look around, and grab some stuff in this chest that used to be full of water bottles.” Olivia said. Since the chest was an inventory of its own, it could store items of any size, unlike the crates which can only store however many items will fit in them. As they approached the entrance, Olivia stifled a moan. Emily knew how she felt. The water they had been drinking was definitely trickling down through them. Emily’s body desperately wanted to call off the whole thing, and go sprint to a toilet immediately. Emily’s willpower was much much higher than that, and she was definitely still going to hold, but this was an opportunity to use a real toilet for the first time in her existence here, which was exciting for her. She pushed the thought out of her mind. Olivia was even fuller than her, and had a smaller bladder. She had a much stronger willpower and pain tolerance than Emily, though. Plus, with every hold she did, her bladder would grow stronger and stronger, until someday, she is on par with Emily. With Emily’s love for holding as well, though, that process would be a lot more gradual than Olivia would have liked.

PSAS.thumb.jpg.e397ed64d99c30fc3cae0c062e12f9af.jpg

“Okay, other than the water chest, our inventories are empty. I’m going to fill this chest with as much water as I can, even a few crates of it. They don’t seem to have a lot, so I won’t take all of it. You go find sunscreen, and grab anything else that looks useful.” Olivia said.

“Wait, if they are almost out of water, we shouldn’t be taking any! People could die because of us!” Emily said.

“They aren’t storing it all here, this is just the water that isn’t currently being sold or distributed. They’re fine.” Olivia said. Emily reluctantly agreed, and looked around for sunscreen. She decided to look at everything that was here, even if she found the sunscreen, so she would know what they had. Quickly finding it, she filled a crate with sunscreen, and put the crate in her inventory. Looking around, she saw a lot of different things, things she had never heard of, and things she would never have imagined they would have stocked here. She also found an area with a ton of water bottles. They were a different brand, but they had way more water than the stuff up front, which calmed Emily a bit. She was glad they weren’t taking the town’s only source of water.

“Hey Olivia, why do you think the water is bottled like this? Are they importing it from somewhere?” Emily asked.

“Are you implying that within the six or so months that this simulation had existed, that there is already an advanced civilization that is making these products?” Olivia asked.

“Yeah, seems like it... Although, I guess it wouldn't make much sense for these people to be getting it in any other way.” Emily said.

“That’s crazy though, and I thought this town was advanced…” Olivia said. Emily saw her slide a hand down between her legs for a moment, before bouncing in place once or twice, and leaning on her other hip. Olivia went back to looking around after that. Emily eventually finished her search, and met back up with Olivia. The only thing they grabbed aside from water and sunscreen were some sheets of leather and some strong cutters. Emily planning on making some things with this, like grips for their weapons.

“Ohh… I really have to go… we have such a long walk home… Are we going to keep drinking on the way back?” Emily asked.

“I w-will! I’m not even 100% full yet, so I shouldn’t just stop!” Olivia said. Emily gave a little giggle, and poked Olivia’s bladder. It wasn’t bulging quite yet, but Emily knew where it was, from experience. Olivia gave a moan that she was unable to suppress. They both smiled. They were going to have so much fun when they got home.

Walking towards the exit, Emily tripped over something.

“Ah! Are you okay?!” Olivia said, helping Emily up.

“Y-yes, if my bladder was bulging out that would have killed me, I-I would have landed on it…” Emily said.

“Ohh… it’s a real shame it isn’t bulging yet, then…” Olivia said. She giggled a little bit. Emily smiled.

“Stop! We caught you! You hit our tripwire! You two are coming with us!” A voice said from outside. Emily and Olivia froze. They didn’t expect this.

Three men wearing armor and holding spears came in and grabbed them. They didn’t bring their weapons, in case they needed the space for stuff. They let themselves be dragged away to wherever they were to be taken, and were both thinking the same thing: “I’m going to have to pee myself in prison.”

(Normally I would just continue the story from here since there’s no choice to be made, but I want to get this one out before it gets too long, so it doesn’t look like I just made one entry and forgot about the series again. Also, cliffhangers draw audiences back)

October 23rd, 2021

Emily and Olivia were both taken to a cool and dark room, and told to wait. They both sat, fidgeting, with their arms and legs tied.

“E-Emily, th-this is all my fault… I’m so sorry!” Olivia apologized.

“How long d-do you think we’ll be in prison?” Emily asked.

“They could k-keep us here forever… there’s no law here, we have to deal with whatever p-punishment we’re given.” Olivia replied.

“If we weren’t p-plugged, I would have p-probably p-peed myself by now. I’m just b-barely at 100, b-but I haven’t held in a little while, I’m not as used to it…” Emily said. Olivia agreed.

“Again… I can’t explain how s-sorry I am for this… you didn’t want to steal from them and I p-pressured us into it…” Olivia apologized.

“It’s okay… we deserve this… just p-promise me we’ll never steal from them again… okay?” Emily asked.

“O-of course…” Olivia said.

The door to the room opened, and the girls saw a familiar face. They didn’t know who the person was, specifically, but he was the leader of the group sent to find Charlie. The girls were overcome with fear as they realized who they were dealing with.

PSGL.thumb.jpg.794ac50b9a47eeab2d9f1f61bd4c468f.jpg

“You were stealing from us, just like Charlie. I haven’t seen you around at all, so you must be new people sent by him to continue gathering supplies. I can tell you that you’re grabbing the wrong things, though. You two are terrible at your jobs. One job that you still have, though, is for us. The things you’re stealing aren’t valuable. I don’t know if you think you’re grabbing water, but we don’t care if that’s gone. We imported the wrong thing once, and are glad to see it go, so we have space for something else there. Take all of it, get it out of our hands. What you’ve been stealing has no effect on us, so we aren’t upset with you.” The man said. Emily and Olivia were relieved, but still confused. They weren’t affiliated with Charlie at all, and they doubted he would believe them.

“That’s where your ‘job’ comes in. We can’t find him anywhere. Tell us where Charlie is hiding, and we’ll let you go. It’s as easy as that.” The man said. Emily gulped. The girls had no idea where Charlie was, and weren’t very fond of the idea of turning on him if they knew anyway.

“We know exactly who you’re t-talking about, he p-passed by our camp, b-but he never told us where he was going! We d-don’t know where he is!” Emily explained.

“You’re stuttering. You’re obviously lying.” The man said.

“N-no! That’s not it at all!!” Olivia shouted. The man reached forward and pinched the chins of the two girls. Their inventories opened up.

“Well, that explains the stuttering. You’re both full to the brim. You’re wearing plugs for extra defense, but you can’t pee with them in. I’m sure you were planning on peeing when you got back to Charlie’s new outpost, and considering how full you two are, it can’t be far from here. Tell us where he is, and we’ll let you use our bathrooms before going, and you’ll be free afterwards.” He said.

“Th-these are very generous offerings… I ap-pologize for stealing, I’m so sorry, b-but we really aren’t with Charlie! You seem reasonable, so making enemies with Charlie would make him the b-bad guy in this scenario, and we would feel no guilt for assisting justice! We have no idea where he is, though! We’re t-telling the truth!” Olivia explained.

“These girls have no black bars, sir. They are telling the truth.” A woman behind him said.

“Normally, that would be absolutely right, but there’s currently a bug with some of the bars, and it seems these two girls were affected by it. I opened the inventories to look for the black bar, but ended up striking gold…” The man said. Emily and Olivia shook in fear and desperation. They just wanted to go home, and pee. They wouldn’t bother these people anymore, they had learned their lesson.

“Obedience can be acquired from rewards, like letting you go free from telling us his position. But it can also be acquired from punishments. Until you tell us where Charlie is, no peeing.” The man said. Emily and Olivia were grabbed from behind, and metallic belts were put on over their plugs, and a portion of their inventories were shocked.

“You cannot remove those plugs at all until we unlock the belts, and restart the armor section of your inventories. Speak up now, because you won’t even get the chance to confess for twenty four hours after this. The same time tomorrow. You think you can hold for another day? Especially after drinking to avoid dehydration in this desert heat, and filling up even more? Just tell us where he is.” The man said.

Emily and Olivia have a choice.

1. Accept the punishment and try to break out

2. Lie and make up a place for Charlie to be so they can escape

3. Accept the punishment and wait for the group to realize they weren’t lying

Spoiler

Emily.thumb.jpg.090e2b8f35bb705cff6d5a032e31ee5c.jpgOlivia.thumb.jpg.33345b5f029df65675f3f7ce64218cd0.jpg

Glad to see this is back, really enjoy the story!

I think 3 is the best option.

having just agreed not to steal from them again they could do with the supplied they have been told they can take. Plus breaking out or Lying to them probably wont end well for them in the long run. Who knows they might be able to work out something to trade for.

8 hours ago, ramen noodles said:

i think 3 would be the best choice ngl

also cool art !

Thanks! I’m spending a lot more time on the art, but I’m afraid it’s too different from the old art due to my long break from this series (and I’m using a different art program)

I was thinking about doing some practice to try and bring back the old feel of the art, while still making it look better, so expect that soon!

(I might post the practice stuff as well, since it’ll pertain to this anyway)

36 minutes ago, Markj9494 said:

Glad to see this is back, really enjoy the story!

I think 3 is the best option.

having just agreed not to steal from them again they could do with the supplied they have been told they can take. Plus breaking out or Lying to them probably wont end well for them in the long run. Who knows they might be able to work out something to trade for.

This is a good point, they absolutely need to start some sort of trading, now that they are done stealing. Although, I’m not sure if trading away the supplies they need is a very good idea, maybe the food they are growing can be sold, once they have enough to feed themselves? Maybe they could get jobs in the town? Maybe they could hunt things and sell that? There are a lot of fun things they could do to make money, and they’ll need it now, since they’re done stealing.

(this is all assuming they don’t stay in that prison for eternity, with ever-growing bladders, and infinite desperation...)

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2020 at 5:38 AM, Phentaiee said:

October 23rd, 2021

Emily and Olivia were both taken to a cool and dark room, and told to wait. They both sat, fidgeting, with their arms and legs tied.

“E-Emily, th-this is all my fault… I’m so sorry!” Olivia apologized.

“How long d-do you think we’ll be in prison?” Emily asked.

“They could k-keep us here forever… there’s no law here, we have to deal with whatever p-punishment we’re given.” Olivia replied.

“If we weren’t p-plugged, I would have p-probably p-peed myself by now. I’m just b-barely at 100, b-but I haven’t held in a little while, I’m not as used to it…” Emily said. Olivia agreed.

“Again… I can’t explain how s-sorry I am for this… you didn’t want to steal from them and I p-pressured us into it…” Olivia apologized.

“It’s okay… we deserve this… just p-promise me we’ll never steal from them again… okay?” Emily asked.

“O-of course…” Olivia said.

The door to the room opened, and the girls saw a familiar face. They didn’t know who the person was, specifically, but he was the leader of the group sent to find Charlie. The girls were overcome with fear as they realized who they were dealing with.

PSGL.thumb.jpg.794ac50b9a47eeab2d9f1f61bd4c468f.jpg

“You were stealing from us, just like Charlie. I haven’t seen you around at all, so you must be new people sent by him to continue gathering supplies. I can tell you that you’re grabbing the wrong things, though. You two are terrible at your jobs. One job that you still have, though, is for us. The things you’re stealing aren’t valuable. I don’t know if you think you’re grabbing water, but we don’t care if that’s gone. We imported the wrong thing once, and are glad to see it go, so we have space for something else there. Take all of it, get it out of our hands. What you’ve been stealing has no effect on us, so we aren’t upset with you.” The man said. Emily and Olivia were relieved, but still confused. They weren’t affiliated with Charlie at all, and they doubted he would believe them.

“That’s where your ‘job’ comes in. We can’t find him anywhere. Tell us where Charlie is hiding, and we’ll let you go. It’s as easy as that.” The man said. Emily gulped. The girls had no idea where Charlie was, and weren’t very fond of the idea of turning on him if they knew anyway.

“We know exactly who you’re t-talking about, he p-passed by our camp, b-but he never told us where he was going! We d-don’t know where he is!” Emily explained.

“You’re stuttering. You’re obviously lying.” The man said.

“N-no! That’s not it at all!!” Olivia shouted. The man reached forward and pinched the chins of the two girls. Their inventories opened up.

“Well, that explains the stuttering. You’re both full to the brim. You’re wearing plugs for extra defense, but you can’t pee with them in. I’m sure you were planning on peeing when you got back to Charlie’s new outpost, and considering how full you two are, it can’t be far from here. Tell us where he is, and we’ll let you use our bathrooms before going, and you’ll be free afterwards.” He said.

“Th-these are very generous offerings… I ap-pologize for stealing, I’m so sorry, b-but we really aren’t with Charlie! You seem reasonable, so making enemies with Charlie would make him the b-bad guy in this scenario, and we would feel no guilt for assisting justice! We have no idea where he is, though! We’re t-telling the truth!” Olivia explained.

“These girls have no black bars, sir. They are telling the truth.” A woman behind him said.

“Normally, that would be absolutely right, but there’s currently a bug with some of the bars, and it seems these two girls were affected by it. I opened the inventories to look for the black bar, but ended up striking gold…” The man said. Emily and Olivia shook in fear and desperation. They just wanted to go home, and pee. They wouldn’t bother these people anymore, they had learned their lesson.

“Obedience can be acquired from rewards, like letting you go free from telling us his position. But it can also be acquired from punishments. Until you tell us where Charlie is, no peeing.” The man said. Emily and Olivia were grabbed from behind, and metallic belts were put on over their plugs, and a portion of their inventories were shocked.

“You cannot remove those plugs at all until we unlock the belts, and restart the armor section of your inventories. Speak up now, because you won’t even get the chance to confess for twenty four hours after this. The same time tomorrow. You think you can hold for another day? Especially after drinking to avoid dehydration in this desert heat, and filling up even more? Just tell us where he is.” The man said.

Emily and Olivia have a choice.

1. Accept the punishment and try to break out

2. Lie and make up a place for Charlie to be so they can escape

3. Accept the punishment and wait for the group to realize they weren’t lying

Reveal hidden contents

Emily.thumb.jpg.090e2b8f35bb705cff6d5a032e31ee5c.jpgOlivia.thumb.jpg.33345b5f029df65675f3f7ce64218cd0.jpg

October 23rd, 2021

Emily looked over to Olivia. She could tell that they were both thinking the same thing. Getting into trouble with these people was a bad idea. Getting into even more trouble would be a worse idea. They can’t lie, they can’t try to break out, they would have to accept their punishment, and hope that they are let free soon. Olivia looked over at Emily for assurance, and then spoke up.

“We can’t help you! We really don’t know where he is! I have literally only seen him once, and it was in the few days that he stayed at our campsite before leaving! I can give you the direction he went, but I know nothing else!” Olivia pleaded. The man looked down with a hint of denial. He turned to the woman behind him.

“You saw their yellow bars. They are pretty much at 100. I would never want to get anywhere close to that, let alone have to hold for a full day afterwards. They are either extremely dedicated to Charlie, or innocent…” The man said.

“I agree. Although, that doesn’t help us. It just means that one of the two extremes has to be possible. If they are really this devoted, then we absolutely cannot let them get away. If they are innocent, well, that’s really unfortunate, but we can’t risk letting them go.” The woman said. The man turned back to face the girls.

“Twenty four hours. You’re both at 100. Confess. You’ll have to eventually, you’ll experience much less pain if you just cooperate now.” The man said. The girls so wished that they could cooperate. After silence from both parties, the man shook his head, and both him and the woman left the room. A few moments later, a few people in armor came in and took Emily and Olivia to a prison cell. The dark cell had a small slab sticking out from the wall as a bed, and a toilet. This was the girls’ first time seeing a toilet in person.

The cell was surprisingly not cold, like how prison cells are usually pictured. With no insulation from the desert heat, the girls were sweating. Emily took her shirt off, and Olivia took her sweater off, but left the vest to remain a little covered up. They couldn’t move their pants, since the metal belts had a strong hold on them.

“E-Emily, h-how long do you think we’ll be here?” Olivia asked anxiously, after fidgeting in the cell mostly silent for an hour or two.

“I d-don’t know… s-surely they’ll let us out eventually, nobody would have enough willpower to stay quiet like this unless they truly didn’t have any information to give…” Emily said.

“The worst p-part is… we can’t p-prove that we don’t know where he is. Ohhhh~ oh I’m so full…” Olivia said, feeling a jolt from her bladder.

“We absolutely have to make ourselves a t-toilet… ohhhh, I didn’t know how much we were missing out on until I could see one in p-person…” Emily said.

“They weren’t k-kidding about this heat…” Olivia said, wiping some sweat off of her forehead.

“Yeah, I’m almost as thirsty as I am full…” Emily admitted.

“I really want a d-drink… I d-don’t care how full I am, I n-need some water! But we don’t have the chest or crates on us!!” Olivia realized

“P-plus, d-didn’t they say something about the thing we’re grabbing not being water? Th-they said they ordered it by accident… w-what have we been drinking this whole time?!” Emily wondered.

“That must b-be why it tastes different…” Olivia realized. Emily grabbed her chin.

“103 p-percent. It hasn’t gone up much… but we haven’t had anything to d-drink in a while…” Emily said.

“Being able to p-pee would solve b-both of our p-problems right now…” Olivia said.

Emily smiled weakly. She took a moment to get a good look at Olivia. She noticed her green eyes, her long dark purple hair, the curves of her body not covered by a vest or metallic belt… Emily felt a sense of brief relief. She may have been extremely thirsty, and extremely full of pee, but she had Olivia, and that made her feel calm.

They both noticed two plates of food, and cups of water at the door of the cell.

“Wow, I didn’t even notice that get p-put there…” Olivia said, waddling over to it.

“Yeah, and they didn’t m-mention our b-bare-chestedness either…” Emily mentioned.

“Ohhh… It’s hot in here, I d-doubt anyone wears shirts… If we weren’t wearing these b-belts, we would p-probably have gotten naked…” Olivia said.

“Uhh… the kind of p-people here aren’t really the most ‘well behaved,” surely seeing p-people naked all the t-time could trigger some unwanted… uhhh…” Emily said, sweating even more, out of anxiety. As if on cue, they heard a woman yell from the cell beside them, someone contact the wall, and repeatedly get pushed against it, with a faint slapping sound.

“N-no! No! Stop! Please!” The woman yelled out. Olivia and Emily scooched closer together, putting their arms around each other.

“We’re not necessarily confined to our cells, I d-don’t think… we might b-be expected to go and eat meals s-somewhere… D-do you think we’ll be raped?” Olivia asked Emily.

“Ohhh, how is it that our b-bladders are the least of our p-problems?!” Emily asked.

The girls ate their food, and drank the water they were given.

“E-Emily… I could be b-biased… but you might just be the hottest p-person in this entire simulation… you’d be t-target number one for everybody!” Olivia worried.

“D-don’t worry about me! Whatever happens here happens! Don’t think about the hopelessness of it all, think of the fact that eventually, w-we’ll be home again, tending to our garden, hunting animals, and p-peeing whenever we want!” Emily said.

“I’m s-so sorry… it’ll be my fault if that happens to you… th-this is all my fault…” Olivia said, putting her face in her hands. Emily wrapped her arms around Olivia. They both had tears in their eyes.

“It’s not your fault… d-don’t worry about the p-past anyway, we’ll be fine… trust me.” Emily said, comforting Olivia.

“Alright everyone you know the drill! Go to your bed now!” A guard yelled from the hall. Emily and Olivia tried both fitting on the bed.

“W-we’re too thicc…” Emily said, getting pushed against the wall.

“Our b-bladders certainly aren’t helping…” Olivia said, as her bladder was pushed against Emily’s. Both of them were starting to really bulge out. They both neared 125 percent. While getting their positioning right, they heard faint voices from the other side of the wall.

“I-I don’t want to be on the inside! C-can we have our b-backs to each other?” A female voice pleaded. The girls heard a slapping sound, and the woman stopped talking. All they heard from her were occasional moans or whimpers. Olivia and Emily held on to each other tightly.

The next morning was awful for both Emily and Olivia, and for the same reason. They were both greeted by the sight of a toilet, and the feeling of 20 hours of pee inside of them.

“130… I c-can’t… ohh noo~” Olivia said, falling to her knees after getting up from bed. Emily helped Olivia up.

“Do you want me to rub your bulge? Will that help you?” Emily asked Olivia lovingly. Olivia nodded. Emily carefully let her hand glide across the surface of Olivia’s bulging midsection, caressing and massaging it. Olivia smiled at her, and stood herself up.

“Only a few hours until we get to see those people again… maybe they’ll let us go soon…” Emily said.

Olivia sighed. She was starting to believe that they might never be let out. Maybe, if they were lucky, they would be killed, and put out of their misery. Emily was not thinking like that, and would have been very worried if she knew Olivia was thinking like that.

An hour passed, and Emily had gained a bit of an interest in the toilet they had.

“You’ve b-been staring at that for the p-past half hour, I-I think… it’s not g-going to help…” Olivia said.

“I just like b-being in its p-presence… I’ve never seen a toilet before, well, n-not in Zone P-Pink anyway…” Emily said. Olivia sat down beside her.

“I’m imagining all of the ways I c-could empty myself into this… it feels g-great… I d-don’t want to stop…” Emily said. The girls sat in front of the toilet for the next hour, occasionally rubbing each other’s bladders, when their hands weren’t firmly between their legs.

Their toilet meditation was interrupted by a loud yell from the cell beside them. The girls may have been in excruciating pain, but they still felt horrible for the woman in the cell to their left, worse than for themselves.

“I-I wish we could do something to help her…” Emily said.

“Agreed… I feel awful for her… Olivia said.

“S-stop!! AAHH! N-NO STOP!” She yelled.

After a few minutes of this, Emily and Olivia started crying again. They had no idea a place this awful was so close to their campsite.

After two more hours, a lot of which was spent looking at the toilet, the girls had reached the 24 hour mark since they last peed. It felt like much much longer.

“Ohhhh~ Olivia~a! Imagine if you were squeezed like a fruit being juiced and all of the p-pee came out!” Emily exclaimed.

“That sounds a little p-painful… if I’m being honest… Although, in some fictional scenario where that doesn’t k-kill us, that sounds sooo hot~” Olivia said.

Another hour passed. Emily couldn’t take it anymore. She lifted the toilet seat, jumped up onto it, and relaxed her muscles as if she were peeing. Nothing happened, but she moaned in delight from the brief moment that her mind expected her bladder to start emptying.

“O-Olivia~ y-you have to try this…” Emily said, scooching her butt around on the seat desperately, grabbing onto the side of the toilet and wiggling her fingers.

“L-let me on, then!” Olivia complained. Emily suddenly refused to leave her throne of pleasure.

“W-wait! Y-you can try this later! Sitting on this makes me feel like I’m p-peeing! I’m not getting off for a while!” Emily cried. Olivia begged for the chance to sit on the toilet.

“Emily, p-please! I n-need the toilet so badly! Let me use it!” Olivia pleaded. Emily rubbed her own bladder in delight, kicking her feet against the bottom of the toilet. Her brain was now sending constant signals as if she were peeing, while her brain also sent constant signals from her overfilled bladder demanding release. She was in absolute bliss, but Olivia could take advantage of the situation. Emily had to weaken her muscles anyway, and what she was feeling only made her weaker. Olivia used all she had and pushed Emily off of the toilet. Scrambling to sit on it herself, Olivia made sure to keep an arm on Emily to push her away. Emily swiftly turned around and dove for the toilet seat before Olivia could sit down.

“IT’S MINE!! I’m the one who had the idea!!” Emily shouted. Olivia laid her hand down across the seat, and tried wedging Emily off while Emily tried to sit down. Emily tried pushing Olivia’s hand away, but Olivia wouldn’t budge.

“Give up, Olivia! It’s mine! I get the toilet! Stop trying! You know I’m stronger than you! Maybe you’re too weak to deserve a toilet like this! Remember, we’re here because of you!” Emily yelled. Olivia flinched for a moment, before screaming and trying to throw Emily off with adrenaline alone. Emily forced her hands away, but Olivia came back with more force and anger.

“Get off! Go!” Emily hissed, to no avail. Olivia wouldn’t give up. Emily kept pushing Olivia away, and Olivia kept fighting back. Emily quickly ran out of patience. She tightened her hand into a fist, reached her arm back, and launched it forward. Olivia’s eyes widened in fear and surprise, which was the only thing that stopped Emily’s punch from making contact with Olivia’s face. Emily flinched from the sight, and when she went to retry her punch, Olivia’s look of genuine terror was enough to knock her back to reality. Emily stopped resisting, and Olivia recoiled a little from expecting a punch to the nose. Olivia immediately moved forward again to try and continue, but noticed Emily’s immediate change in demeanor. Emily looked just as scared as Olivia did, but scared of herself, rather than scared of her best friend, like Olivia.

“O-Olivia… I-I almost punched you…” Emily said, shaking slightly. Olivia stayed silent.

“I-I’m so sorry, Olivia… I don’t know what got into me… w-what did I say to you just now? I can’t even recall it... H-how badly did I insult you?” Emily asked. Tears started from Olivia’s eyes.

“Emily, w-we’re going insane… this jail cell is tearing us apart. Not to mention the terrible stress we’ve been under for a while… and this hold, which we were not p-prepared for…” Olivia admitted. It felt good for them both to finally hear it. They had to admit they were undergoing a lot, and this situation definitely did not help them.

Emily got off of the toilet, and closed the lid.

“I called you weak… didn’t I?” Emily asked. Olivia looked down, not responding. Emily gave Olivia a hug.

PGOH.thumb.jpg.af206bc45bff8664e1d11e8cc059147e.jpg

“Emily, I’m telling you this now… if we aren’t released in two days, I’m giving up completely. I can’t handle this p-pain for another hour… at that p-point I’ll let myself go, step outside the cell, let anyone take advantage of my body, as long as I can take my mind off of my bladder for a little bit…” Olivia admitted.

“Olivia, don’t do this! We’ve held so much more than this before! Yeah, we’re not used to it, but be honest with me, this is being made so much worse by everything else! If we were this full in the comforts of our own home, we would be enjoying it!” Emily said. Olivia looked at Emily with sorrow.

“You did call me weak… b-but you also blamed me for this… you said that it was my fault that we were here, which means you do really think that.” Olivia said. Emily put her face in her hands.

“Olivia. What happened to us? We’re letting the fact that we’re in a burning hot, p-prison cell surrounded by p-potential murderers and rapists get to us, that we weren’t believed about knowing Charlie, that we are surviving on very little back at home, that we have monsters in our woods, and that we are completely helpless right now, all get to us! Our b-bladders are not the problem! We love this! We do this to ourselves on p-purpose! We just need to get a break! I don’t mean that we need to relax for a few days, I mean we need to have some calm, uneventful days where we work our asses off to get stronger, and better p-prepared for the dangers of this world. Do you get what I’m saying?” Emily asked. Olivia was surprisingly filled with motivation. She wasn’t expecting that from Emily at all, but it was exactly what she needed. Suddenly, their bladders didn’t feel so bad. Rather, they felt just as full, but the full feeling felt like the familiar pleasure they felt in the past, rather than the pain in this scary situation.

“We may have no idea where Charlie is, but we will be let out. We have a bright future ahead of us, Olivia.” Emily said, with her arm around Olivia’s shoulder. Olivia smiled.

“Th-thank you so much, Emily… I still feel really bad about getting us into this situation, but that was really nice to hear. Y-you’re right! The stress is killing us, not the p-pee! We love having full bladders, it was just something that was easy to blame our p-pain on!” Olivia agreed. The girls saw two men approach their cell.

“You two are being taken for further interrogation. Come with us.” One of them said. Emily and Olivia both exited the cell, standing fully upright, despite nearing 150% full. They both felt extreme desperation, but were filled with so much confidence and strength that they could work through the desperation and act tough. Well, they could act tough for a little, at least. The girls were released for interrogation at the start of the cell release period. As prisoners left their cells to wander around and stretch their legs for a while, the man that was in the cell to the girls’ left noticed Emily.

“Ohh my… what do we have here?” He asked, walking over to her. One of the two guards about to escort the girls made sure to keep an eye on the man. He placed his hands on Emily’s shoulders, and all confidence left her immediately. Olivia was terrified just seeing it. 

PEGM.thumb.jpg.45322fb7b426d00c3dc87c72c1c8b5a5.jpg

She noticed the girl in the cell next to them, who looked only slightly older than Emily and Olivia, but in much worse shape. Her face was red, especially around the eyes, most likely from frequent crying, and her ass and back were covered in bruises and red marks, from the man’s abuse. Olivia looked back over to Emily to see the man’s hands wandering lower, cupping her breasts.

“Maybe you’ll have to replace the girl in my cell, I’d much prefer you…” he said. Emily closed her eyes. The man went to try to take her pants off, but couldn’t move the belt.

“Take this belt off immediately!” He yelled, threatening to hit her.

“I-I can’t!” Emily cried. The man slapped her across the face.

“Take it off!” He yelled. The two men were already at his side, freeing Emily from his grasp.

“E-Emily! Oh Emily are you okay?!” Olivia asked.

“I-I can take a hit to the face… that wasn’t as bad as everything else… though…” She said, shaking.

“Let me have her! If she can’t take it off herself, then you get it off! And switch her position in the cells with this piece of trash girl here!” The man yelled. The guards put handcuffs on him.

“This has gone on long enough, once we’ve brought these girls to the interrogation room, you’re going into solitary confinement.” One of the guards said.

“I’m taking this out on you, bitch!” The man said, looking at the poor girl in his cell. Emily instinctively stepped forward to try and help save the woman, but the guards were quick to keep her uninvolved in another conflict with him.

“This won’t take long. The quicker you confess, the quicker we can go back and take him away from her.” One of the guards said. Emily felt like crying again. Just because she and Olivia understood their emotions didn’t mean they didn’t feel them. It was a false confidence. They sat back in the room with the group leader and his female group member. He started off by immediately pinching their chins.

“One fifty… you’re nearing it. How have the past 24 hours been? Were you two able to sleep?” He asked somewhat demeaningly.

“P-Please, p-please let us go… we know what direction Charlie went, we can tell you that much, and we understand that lying to you would be a huge mistake, we can’t tell you anything! We were never told where he was going, we haven’t seen him in a long time, we were stealing out of necessity, and we won’t do it again!” Olivia pleaded.

“Miss, I want to be reasonable. I didn’t want you two to have to suffer, but you’re nearing 150. You still refuse to cooperate. Starting after this interrogation session, you two will be moved. You won’t be sitting in a regular cell, no. You will be in an area we’ve filled with devices our guards have been assigned to use on you. Your bladders will be tortured. Not only that, but you won’t get another chance to confess for two days, rather than one. Speak now, because you will sorely regret keeping this information from us any longer.” The man informed them. Emily immediately started crying. Emily’s crying caused Olivia to cry. They knew it was hopeless. Until they had been put through an impossible amount of pain and torture, they wouldn’t be believed.

“Surely there’s s-some way for us to p-prove our innocence?!” Olivia wished.

“She makes a good point…” the man started, “if they tell us where Charlie is, that proves they were with him, but if they are telling the truth, and despite everything leading to these two girls being with Charlie, they aren’t associated with Charlie, there is no way to prove that.” He said to the woman behind him.

“She also made a good point about lying, and how giving a false location would end much worse than if their torture continued here. If they are innocent, there really is nothing they can do.” She said. The man thought about what she said, and turned around.

“You two are still getting tortured. This information is extremely important to us. I am going to do some thinking, though. I want to find a surefire way to tell if you are innocent or not. But this comes with a warning. I will be extremely invested in this now, since there is actually a decent probability that you are innocent. If, after all of this, I find out that you really were guilty, that you knew where Charlie was this whole time, you will not be forgiven. You two will never pee again, and your torture will know no bounds. This is your last chance. If you don’t confess now, you will suffer for eternity.” He said. Emily and Olivia, despite knowing that they were innocent, were both still terrified. As far as they knew, as long as their red bar stayed above zero, they wouldn’t die, so when the man said eternity, he meant it.

“W-wait, you’re taking us somewhere else? W-what about the girl? She could be dead right now for all we know! We need to go back and help her!” Emily said.

“What girl?” The man asked.

“In the cell beside theirs, to the right of them, their left. There is a woman who is clearly being abused. The abuser is going to solitary confinement once we bring these girls to their new spot.” One of the men informed the leader and group member.

“B-but she might not have that kind of time!! Who knows what he’s doing to her right now?!” Emily asked.

“Why do you care so much about this person?” One of the guards asked.

“Because despite everything me and Olivia are going through, she’s doing even worse! I can’t stand to believe that someone is in a worse p-place than us right now, all I want to do is comfort her!” Emily said.

“She could be trying something. Take her to the new area.” The woman said.

“No, p-please! Let me at least see that she’s alive!” Emily pleaded.

“We’ll give you a choice, then.” The man said. “Either go with your partner in crime to your new place now, or take the detour to see the girl, in exchange for letting us use the experimental device on you.” The man said.

“E-experimental device?” Emily asked. The woman behind the group leader looked over at him, and he nodded.

“We have one more device we can use for bladder torture, but it has been deemed unsafe to try on humans. We would like to test the technology, though. If you go see that woman, since you are likely trying to give or receive information to some associate, and using that her as an excuse to get back to that area, we’ll use the experimental device on you as a punishment/as compensation. What’s your choice?” The woman asked.

1. Take it safe and go with Olivia immediately.

2. Go comfort the woman but become the test subject for an unused piece of technology

Emily.thumb.jpg.5dad99898476fd47586731153db9e449.jpgOlivia.thumb.jpg.0b106fd8f65fc6b071aff87823160183.jpg