Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I tried to draw something and put a ton of effort into it, but unfortunately it didn’t really turn out too well. Plus, even if it did, this took way too long for me to put in every continuation of thi

I have thought about this series a bit, and it didn't seem right to just leave it in the middle of this cave sequence. I'll go into my thoughts more at the end, but I felt like it needed at least some

Posted Images

1CX

As for peeing in the forest, oh no.. No, no, we can't have that! Olivia is far too aroused! I expect just pissing would make her cum, and her cries of orgasmic relief would be so loud that it wouldn't matter how far away the guard was! 

Plus, like you said... She never wants an empty bladder again. Maybe she just decides to keep holding it!

It would be cruel to make her release it when she's enjoying herself so much~! 

1 hour ago, Lapiiss said:

As for peeing in the forest, oh no.. No, no, we can't have that! Olivia is far too aroused! I expect just pissing would make her cum, and her cries of orgasmic relief would be so loud that it wouldn't matter how far away the guard was! 

Plus, like you said... She never wants an empty bladder again. Maybe she just decides to keep holding it!

1BY

I like this idea, I love the way it was worded

Guest IllusiveOne

I'm enjoying the house setting, but I for one will go with 1, but they dont pee. There reason could be wild animals, or Olivia simply does not want to now.

Also really like the concept of the fruit that fills up bars. That would definitely be interesting to see later!

13 hours ago, Lapiiss said:

1CX

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

I know this one took a while, but this time, there was no reason. Nothing happened, I just didn’t work on it as much as I usually do. I’m not contractually obligated to do this, and I’m not being paid, so I’m just updating it when I want to. Even then, I still update this more frequently than most interactives!

Emily woke up to see Olivia with one hand covering her mouth and the other shoved between her legs. She looked like she was on the verge of tears.

“Olivia?” Emily asked.

“Oh, Emily! Y-you’re awake! I think I know when this guy’s next break is, so we can hurry to the woods and pee in just a few minutes!” Olivia whispered excitedly.

“Oh, is it finally getting to you?” Emily asked.

“I-I really don’t know! It feels amazing, but it’s so painful! I don’t know if I like it or not anymore!” Olivia whispered.

“Hey, don’t worry. We’re going to the trees. You can let all of that out in just a few minutes.” Emily assured her.

“B-but I don’t even know if I want to let it out! I’m in a little bit of pain, sure, but I couldn’t even imagine feeling empty right now. It must be awful.” Olivia said.

“That’s just your pink bar talking. You’re in pain, you need to pee. Let’s at least go to the forest when he takes his break. You have until his next break after that to make up your mind. Plus, we need food.” Emily said.

They waited a minute or two, and then the guard patrolling their section suddenly met up with all of the other guards in the center, and they all grabbed a lunch and headed back to their areas. By the time he returned, Olivia and Emily had already snuck away.

“Olivia, do you know how loud that sloshing was?! You almost gave us away! If you keep filling up, there’s no way we’ll be able to sneak back! You absolutely need to pee right now!” Emily demanded.

“I don’t need to pee. I’ll never need to pee.” Olivia said, pressing on her bulge. Now that they were away, they could make some noise, they just couldn’t be too loud. Olivia moaned softly and smiled as she continuously stimulated her bladder. Emily was mesmerized by the sight and wanted in, but knew there were bigger things at stake.

“Olivia, either you pee right now or I take your plug out.” Emily said. Olivia stopped, and moved her arms into a defensive position.

“Olivia, I’m like ten times as strong as you are, there’s no way you’ll be able to hold me off.” Emily said. She quickly reached down to take Olivia’s pants off and remove her plug, when she heard a growling far behind her. Olivia became sheet white. Emily turned around to see a bear, only a hundred yards away. They both sprinted into the woods, Olivia practically collapsed from the pain. Emily pinched Olivia’s chin and grabbed her axe. She turned around and threw it at the bear with all of her might. It was a direct hit, and the bear stumbled back in pain. Emily grabbed her own sword and charged at the bear with pure adrenaline. She jumped up and stabbed it in the head, remembering that headshots do more damage. The bear collapsed on the ground, and rather than staying as a corpse, it exploded into a cloud of smoke and some items were left.

“E-Emily?! Th-that was amazing! I can’t believe you did that!” Olivia shouted.

“I can’t either! B-but what is this?! Why did it do something different?!” Emily asked.

“Oh… I’m t-too full to think… I’m sure I could figure it out, b-but not right now!” Olivia groaned.

“Then pee! It’s just holding you back, and you’ll regret this when you get even fuller and aren’t feeling pleasure anymore!” Emily said.

“Y-you’re right. I guess I’ll take the plug out.” Olivia said. Emily reached over and grabbed the drops from the bear as Olivia took her pants off. As she was about to take the plug out, they heard several growls. They turned around to see three bears, presumably with the bear they just killed. They were heading for the girls at full speed. Olivia pulled her pants up and they both started running again, although like before, bears are much faster than humans, and the gap between them closed rapidly. It didn’t help that Olivia was fighting her own battle.

51281DF1-F874-463F-86AE-7B50629E8763.thumb.jpeg.af88fa35fe828854205d92b870be87bf.jpeg

A huge rock was coming up, and Emily had a plan. She told Olivia to do everything that she did. They got to the rock and turned the corner to be hidden behind the rock. They then climbed on top of the rock and jumped to a large tree beside it. Olivia hit her bladder climbing up, but with how big it was it would’ve been hard not to. The bears turned when they got to the rock, but because the girls were in a nearby tree, the bears couldn’t see them anywhere. They breathed silent sighs of relief, but the bears stuck around looking for signs of them. If Olivia peed now, a bear could hear, charge up on the rock and get them in the tree.

The girls were in the exact same situation as before, but now they were 100% sure that they would die if they were heard. And also Olivia had to balance on a tree branch. Neither girl dared make a sound until the bears left.

Suddenly, rustling came from the trees near them and three of the guards emerged with swords in hand. “Three bears?! I thought I heard one!” One of them shouted. Regardless, they killed all three pretty quickly. They weren’t great with swords, as they usually used bows, but they were still skilled enough to kill one bear each, which was definitely still something.

“Do you think they followed someone in here? Maybe whoever lives here came back, but they were spooked by our presence, and ran off, only to be chased by bears?” One of the guards suggested.

“You might be right. I’ll keep watch here, and I’ll come back tomorrow if I don’t see anything today. If that person does anything here, I’ll know. You two return to your posts.” He said. Olivia gulped. Even if she waited for him to leave before peeing, he would be able to tell. He might be able to see it the next day, and if not, he would probably smell it. She didn’t know how perceptive this guy was, but these people were top notch. They weren’t even swordfighters and yet they killed three bears. They came prepared to fight one. Olivia didn’t want to underestimate them whatsoever. Emily agreed. They both sat in that tree for hours. Olivia was dying, but had to contain herself. Emily was starting to get full, and that really meant something, considering how strong her bladder was. The man entertained himself by drawing battleplans in the mud, and even strategizing a fight that was way too well planned out to be on the spot. This man was preparing for something, and clearly had been for a while. The girls watched as his mud drawings conquered the other mud drawings time and time again, and yet he kept figuring out better ways to do it. Olivia gulped realizing that he wasn’t even the leader of the group.

They were dealing with an insanely powerful group of people, and if they upset them, they would meet a very quick end. If they were caught, there’s no way they could get away with lying about Charlie, and when they did, they would be horribly punished for it. Surely, whatever punishment that is would be exponentially worse than just holding in a bit of pee for a few days?

What do Emily and Olivia do when the guard returns to the village?

1. They sneak back into the house, and just endure the pain for the next few days.

2. They turn themselves in and tell the truth about where Charlie went, hoping to be let off clean.

3. They venture further into the woods to find a river they could potentially pee into without the guard being able to track them.

4. They stay in the woods until the guards leave, but make sure not to leave any “evidence” of their stay.

A8AD02FF-D5FB-45AE-B8FA-4FC898D11E2D.thumb.jpeg.7418fc75cab38b814e9835d696e5b6ca.jpeg2FF0C846-0B6A-4CCE-BD88-223F1B5E0A1D.thumb.jpeg.3bbf06d11904466160825175b3f032d4.jpeg

oh boy, Emily may have had an overfull yellow meter multiple times before Olivia, But Olivia is the first one to have more than one overfull at the same time. (I think) I would feel bad for her, but with a pink meter that full she’s surely in a state of complete bliss right now, so maybe I envy her?

Edited by Phentaiee (see edit history)

(Also, as a side note, in that second drawn panel Olivia is dressed a little too uncannily similarly to my character Rebecca, and with her black hair and smaller boobs she's starting to look like her... 😛 I know you've never seen her before and so can't possibly know that, but I figured I'd point it out.)

Edited by Bees (see edit history)
6 hours ago, Bombality said:

Also, now I'm curious if we get to fight these guys later when the team is stronger. How satisfying would it be to be able to beat up a bunch of dudes from which at some point you had to hide from, like Guardians in Breath of the wild once you understand all their weak points.

I haven’t thought too far ahead with these people but considering they 3v3ed a group of bears and left unscathed, I don’t think Emily and Olivia are ever going to be able to fight that. You are right on one thing, they all share a common weak point, but I don’t think I’m going to get into that here. I have no clue if these characters will be reoccurring or not, because I can’t plan everything out with an interactive, but I do have a ton planned regardless. The pee dungeon happened way earlier than I thought it would, so not everything will go exactly to plan, but it should all eventually fall into the very vague, but very interesting foundation I have set up.

I also don’t have any plans on ending this interactive anytime soon. For all I know, this could go on for years. It probably won’t, but you never know.

Just maybe...

July 27th, 2063: “Emily shakes Olivia awake. The nuclear fallout had finally subsided, and they could return to their quest in uncovering the 8 Sanctuaries. The skyscraper they constructed had unfortunately crumbled in the years they were unconscious, but the memories they shared would never fade. Emily equipped the helm of draconic essence, and unsheathed her plutonic blade. They would venture into the unknown yet again, just like old times”

or

October 6th, 2021: “Fuck I gotta pee Olivia and also my pink bar is full let’s fuckin do this. Have we progressed at all in the last three years?”

After hours of waiting, the guard still stationed near the rock sighed and returned to the village. Before leaving, he looked around one last time, but like always, didn’t look directly upward. Once they were both absolutely 100% sure he was out of earshot, Emily and Olivia climbed down the tree. Olivia groaned in pain for the first time in hours. Emily rubbed her shoulders sympathetically.

“So, what now? I can’t pee here, he’ll know when he comes back tomorrow!” Olivia said.

“Unfortunately, you’re going to have to keep holding it. We’re going back to the edge of the forest, and when we see the guard near the house we chose to stay in swap with someone else, we’ll sneak back in. We’re waiting there until they leave. We can’t risk anything. You won’t be able to pee.” Emily said.

“But you won’t be able to pee either! Aren’t you concerned for yourself?” Olivia asked.

“Olivia, I’m fine. I’m barely full at all right now! If you want, I can put the funnel in me and you can empty yourself… I know you’re going to say no, but you really should! I can handle all of it, and I don’t want to see you suffer!” Emily said, opening a crate and taking the funnel out. Olivia shook her head.

“I have a plug! There’s no reason for me to not be able to hold this! I need to be a strong girl! I can’t keep being so weak!” Olivia announced. Emily smiled nervously.

“Olivia, now I feel bad… please don’t think less of yourself because I had hella gains in my past life, you don’t need to have strength, you’re smart! But you’re so full… and also so horny… that you can’t think straight! I’ve been doing all of the thinking lately, and we almost died! Please just empty yourself into me! We won’t leave any evidence behind, and you’ll be somewhat back to normal!” Emily begged.

“No. That’s not happening. Let’s go back. I’ll use this to my advantage! I’m horny, and in a way, this full bladder feels really good! The pain is beautiful! It’s only going to get better!” Olivia said, shaking. Emily could tell that Olivia was lying to herself. She couldn’t handle another drop in her, but she felt weak and useless so she had to prove her strength to herself. Emily felt fully responsible, but she knew she couldn’t do anything about it.

They waited at the edge of the forest for a few minutes before the guard started walking away. The girls darted back to the most structurally-sound building in the village, and hid. Emily heard sloshing and moaning behind her while they ran, and wanted to relieve Olivia of her pain so much. Once they got inside, they decided that since it was dark out, they should rest. They curled up against each other, and fell asleep. Emily was the larger spoon tonight, and rubbed Olivia’s belly before they slept. Olivia stifled a few soft moans.

“I love you Olivia, goodnight.” Emily whispered, comforting Olivia’s aching abdomen.

“Mmmnn, l-love you too- ohhhhh…” Olivia replied quietly. They slept, and it took all of Olivia’s power not to scream when she woke up in the morning. She looked down to see an even larger bulge than yesterday. A few tears rolled down the poor girl’s face. She thought about the tube and funnel. She silently cursed at herself for ever considering such a thing. If she couldn’t handle something like this, how would she ever be able to do anything? Part of her wanted to be able to hide the bulge. She shouldn’t be able to display something like that so freely, not after what Emily did two days ago. She pushed on it to try and make it appear smaller, but it wouldn’t budge. It was too hard, and the pressure almost made her scream. She was upset that she was so weak that she would have given them away. Olivia put her face in her palms. Emily eventually woke up and saw Olivia’s shame.

“Hey, what are you upset about?” Emily asked quietly.

“It’s not important, it’s a personal issue.” Olivia replied.

“You know I would do anything to help you, and if I can guess right, then I think I already know what’s wrong.” Emily whispered. Olivia frowned.

“Emily, I know that you think highly of me, but I feel like it’s because I’m the only other girl you’ve met. You can compliment and support me all you want, but it isn’t going to help. I’m still pathetic.” Olivia said sadly.

“First of all, I’ve met at least two other girls in my time here, so I know you aren’t my only option. I know by now that I can’t make you think better of yourself, but you’re only making it worse! You were fine last night, and look at how sad you are now! Plus, even if you were the only other girl I had ever met, then why should it matter if you couldn’t impress anyone else? If you’re right, and I’m just gullible, then you’ve tricked me into loving you. To me, you’re every bit as impressive as I am. I don’t suffer with self esteem issues like you do, but you shouldn’t either! Honestly, you’ve been acting really sad for a while now! It’s like you’re not even yourself-“ Emily said. Then it hit her.

“Olivia. You haven’t been acting like yourself, because you aren’t! You’ve been in dominant mode for the past few days, but you’ve been denied any sexual action whatsoever! You’re emotions are going wild! That’s why you’ve felt so terribly!” Emily realized.

“Wait, y-you might be right… I’m on the complete opposite end right now. Once these guys leave, and we can finally drain my pink meter, you’re saying I’ll be back to normal? I’ll be happy with myself again?” Olivia asked quietly.

“Well, I’m not sure. If you keep thinking that you’re bad, and weak, and whatever, it might stick. What you need to do is know that this is only temporary. Whatever negativity you’re feeling towards yourself isn’t real. You’re fantastic! You just need to tell yourself that, whether you believe it or not.” Emily said. Olivia smiled. She felt awful about herself, but she knew it wasn’t real. As long as she ignored her negative feelings for the next few days, she would feel better in no time! Unfortunately, this didn’t solve her bladder problem.

“I’m s-still so full! It’s really starting to hurt!” Olivia winced.

“Olivia, funnel. Come on, you have to.” Emily said.

“F-fine! Are you sure you can take it?” Olivia asked, pulling her pants down.

“Of course! I’ll just grab it from this crate, and you can finally…” Emily stopped talking suddenly as dread overcame her

“Olivia… I-I dropped the tube and funnel in the woods.” Emily said.

“What?! No… no this is bad.” Olivia worried.

“I’m sorry, you can’t pee and it’s my fault.” Emily apologized.

“N-no, it’s worse than that! Mmph… The guard is going to see that w-when he returns!” Olivia whispered. Emily froze.

“W-what do we do?” Emily asked.

“Nng… w-we just… we just go back… and get it…” Olivia moaned. Suddenly they heard a voice from down the path.

“I just found this in the woods. It wasn’t there yesterday. Someone was there, someone who has stuff. Considering that nothing was found in the structure that was built, they probably took all of their stuff with them, and are exploring in the area. I don’t think that person is returning anytime soon, because they brought everything with them, but they are obviously nearby. One person should stay here in case they return, but we need to track them down in the woods.” The man said.

“I’ll stay here. I’ve never been too fond of wooded areas.” A voice said. It was female. Olivia and Emily were both intrigued. They had no idea who all was in this group, and this could be an opportunity for them to see another girl.

The other six people left for the woods. Olivia and Emily heard the girl walk towards where the room they built was.

“M-maybe we can get a quick glance… if we just peek through the doorway here…” Olivia said, moving towards the door.

“Olivia, that’s a terrible idea! I want to see this person too, but we absolutely cannot get caught! Maybe they will leave sooner now! We just have to wait a few more days until we’re free to do what we want again! We can’t screw this up!” Emily whispered.

Olivia stepped back. She rubbed her swollen belly. They both sat down for the rest of the day doing nothing. They both drank water, but the only food they had now was the raw bear meat they got yesterday.

“I-if we’re about to starve, we’ll eat this, b-but we should w-wait until we c-can cook it…” Olivia suggested.

“You’re probably thirsty, so you should drink some water. I know the last thing you’d want right now is more liquid, but you need it.” Emily said. Olivia drank a bottle of diuretic and felt her bladder bloat a little more.

The sun set and Olivia was even fuller than when she woke up.

“Emily, I c-can’t take much m-more of this…” Olivia said.

“It will be okay. You have a plug. Nothing will come out, and she won’t find us. You just have to endure for another day or two, and then everything will be great again. Trust me, okay?” Emily said, kissing Olivia on the forehead. They both sat down to fall asleep in the same position as last night.

“C-can you rub my bulge again? I-I can’t get enough of your touch… it’s so comforting, and soothing…” Olivia requested. Emily happily obliged, giving tender strokes to Olivia’s rapidly growing center. Olivia moaned softly, and smiled. The girls fell asleep, and slept peacefully.

The next morning was monumentally worse for Olivia. She was closer than ever to blowing their cover. She almost yelled loudly when she jolted awake from a sharp pain in her bladder. It was larger than ever.

49F66F94-CDE6-417D-A7DB-FB1820815AA3.thumb.jpeg.0578ec3ee994f64145b5906c0a0c808d.jpeg

She whimpered, rubbing her bulge in pain. She felt a constant pulsating wave of pain going through her. There was no way she could endure this for however long it would be until the guards left. She knew it wouldn’t even stop here. It would only get worse. She looked down and saw that Emily had started to get quite a bit of a bulge of her own. Emily woke up, clearly uncomfortable, but was silenced when she saw the mass sticking out from Olivia’s waist.

“Oh, Olivia, that looks so terrible, I wish there was something I could do… I really wish there was…” Emily said.

“B-but you have a bulge now, too! You’re at 100% now, would you really be willing t-to hold all of this too?” Olivia asked.

“Olivia, as I’ve said many times I would do anything for you, but it would be much less for me than for you anyway, I could definitely handle that!” Emily whispered.

Emily comforted Olivia all day. She made sure she felt as well as she could. It was pure torture for Olivia, and Emily needed to soften it for her. They both drank water when they got thirsty, but Olivia much more reluctantly.

“Emily, I feel like I’m going to literally burst! I feel like I’m going to pop open any second now! I can’t handle any more of this!” Olivia sobbed.

“You won’t burst, don’t worry! Remember what that one woman said. We can’t be damaged by this. Whatever pain we feel hurts, but it won’t physically affect us at all!” Emily whispered. Olivia rubbed her bulge in pain.

“E-Emily, there’s only one person here. If I were to pee in your mouth, and you were to drink it all, w-we probably wouldn’t be heard, r-right?” Olivia asked.

“That could work, but with how much you’ll be peeing, there’s no way I’ll be able to drink all of it! I’m sorry, but you just need to keep holding it!” Emily said.

“Wh-what about our empty water bottles? Can I pee in those?” Olivia asked desperately.

“That would make too much noise, and the opening is too small anyway! Without my funnel, you wouldn’t be able to pee in them at all!” Emily said. Olivia whimpered and continued to attempt to soothe her violent bladder. She was nearly at 200% now.

“E-Emily, can I at least pee a little in your mouth? I’m sure you could drink a pretty decent amount, and that would make me feel so much better!” Olivia suggested. Emily thought about it for a moment.

“Yeah, let’s do it. When I need you to stop, I’ll squeeze your leg.” Emily said, laying down. Olivia took her pants off and reached for her plug. As she was about to take it out, they heard people running in the trees far behind them.

“We found tracks in a particularly muddy region, but they just stayed in one area, then disappeared. We can’t find that person anywhere, and I don’t think we will. It’s probably a lost cause.” The leader of the group said, as the group returned to the one member left behind.

“Well, we can search for the next sign of life, somewhere else, but before we leave, let’s make a routine check of every house here, just to make sure we didn’t miss anything.” The woman decided. Olivia and Emily looked around in panic as someone walked toward the building they were in.

1. The girls catch a break and are able to successfully hide from the guard checking that building

2. The guard finds them and reports them to the rest of the group.

36A0762A-E266-4637-ADD9-5A8E8B5C1300.thumb.jpeg.66c759fe86fa5d4b71cdf9f9804d58e2.jpeg2ED2E3EA-7811-4545-9205-512E2ECB2526.thumb.jpeg.7127a0df0f7e5ca4ad9dd56f06ca9b1f.jpeg

Olivia’s in rough shape right now, two of her bars are past their limits and one is approaching zero