Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I tried to draw something and put a ton of effort into it, but unfortunately it didn’t really turn out too well. Plus, even if it did, this took way too long for me to put in every continuation of thi

I have thought about this series a bit, and it didn't seem right to just leave it in the middle of this cave sequence. I'll go into my thoughts more at the end, but I felt like it needed at least some

Posted Images

1 hour ago, UnDefined_404 said:

Also, can Emily wear both sets of clothes for extra defense?

Even though I made this, I actually don’t know. I originally planned on only one piece of clothing being on a body part at a time, but then jackets or underwear wouldn’t work. (Plus, the people decided. They want her to wear next to no clothing)

53 minutes ago, Phentaiee said:

Even though I made this, I actually don’t know. I originally planned on only one piece of clothing being on a body part at a time, but then jackets or underwear wouldn’t work. (Plus, the people decided. They want her to wear next to no clothing)

I'd say all body part can only be covered by 2 layers, any more then that and the game doesn't let you. This could also mean that you can't equip plug, underwear and pants at the same time because it's 3 layers that all cover private area.

I can imagine a scene where the girls have to chose to wear either enough clothes for the cold or a plug to keep the pee in.

Sorry for going game balance mode for a second 😊

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry this one took so long, I’ve been exhausted lately, and was supposed to be taking a three month long hiatus anyway, so this wasn’t my top priority.

Olivia opened her inventory. 75% full. ‘I’m fine! I’m not even 100% full yet! Why would I even think about peeing?’ She thought. Her bladder hurt badly. 100% was supposed to be some impossible feat that nobody could reach, but with a plug, it was just a matter of ‘not taking the plug out.’ Olivia was way fuller than any reasonable person should ever be, but needed to go further. She looked over at Emily. Emily endured a 200-250% full bladder twice within the past three days, and it had been crushed multiple times. Olivia could be just as strong as her! With a plug, she has no excuse! She may be weaker, but a plug will seal her no matter what! She rubbed her bulge and continued walking.

35297FA9-490E-456A-A52C-DC792ECA5DA6.thumb.jpeg.26b84033b2cfd6ba8c942ba49915b9b0.jpeg

After an hour or two, they became thirsty and both drank some diuretic water. At this point, they might never realize that it isn’t normal water. Olivia felt it in her and stifled a moan. Emily looked over. “Olivia I know that sound because I’ve made it. You’re hiding something from me, and I’m 80% sure I already know what it is.” Emily said. She moved Olivia’s arms and found a decently sized bulge on her torso. “Olivia! Why are you holding your pee?! I thought you trusted me! You can tell me these sorts of things without being embarrassed!” Emily said. “I’m not embarrassed, I’m… I’m just weak.” Olivia sighed. Emily widened her eyes in surprise. “Emily, you’re so strong! In every way! You can throw my axe that I can barely lift, you could push those water fountain things with a handicap, and I couldn’t even jump with that weight! But most of all, you held 200% of your max capacity because I forced you to, and then held 250% a day later because I was too weak to! I’m ashamed to be surviving with you because you’re just babysitting me! I thought I could feel a little better about myself by holding 200% of my max capacity, but I’m not even at one hundred yet, and I already can’t handle it!” Olivia cried. “O-Olivia! 100% capacity is supposed to be your breaking point! Y-you’re at 83% right now! That’s a lot! You should never get to one hundred! You also shouldn’t feel bad! I may have carried all of the waterweight in that dungeon, but you figured out every puzzle! If it weren’t for you, I would still be in there, at 300-400% by now! As I said when we got out, you should never feel bad about yourself! There are a million reasons why I look up to you, and have such s-strong feelings for you…” Emily said, blushing. Olivia gave a pained smile. She knew Emily was being honest and wasn’t just trying to make her happy, but Olivia just couldn’t accept it. “Well, i-if you think I’m great already, then I guess I can pee… it’s not going to make a difference.” Olivia decided. “Now, wait just a moment… I, uh… don’t... want you to pee…” Emily admitted. “Wait…” Olivia realized worriedly. “Olivia, you were right about one thing! You forced me to hold it to 200%, and then got the luxury of seeing me get even fuller in the dungeon. You got to see my 250% bladder compacted twice, and got to taste all of it when I peed in your mouth! You must have had the best three days of your life, and I want in! I’m not letting you pee!” Emily declared, to Olivia’s horror. She looked down at her bulge, and gulped, knowing that she wasn’t even halfway to 200%. “H-how long are you going to make me hold it?” Olivia asked.

1. Until we get to the house.

2. Until I pee next.

3. Until the morning after I pee.

4. Until your bladder is at 200%

5. Until you can barely think (and I get to be the smart one!)

6. Oh, you can pee the day after we get home, but as soon as we do I’m spending the rest of the night torturing your bladder! (If you choose this one, name some creative or unique ways you’d want to see Olivia suffer!)

Guest IllusiveOne

Ooooh....

I'm gonna say 3, because I feel with what Emily has endured she can hold it for quite some time, but part of me wants to say 4 because it is definitely Olivia's turn at the extreme game.

“Olivia, I really want to see how full you can get. I really want to see you get overfull. I want full control over when you pee, so I’ll let you pee the morning after I pee.” Emily said. “B-but… Emily!” Olivia started. “Olivia, I can hold it for so much longer than you’re willing to, and you’ll have to hold it a few hours longer than me anyway! You’ll be like a blimp by the time you’re able to pee!” Emily exclaimed. “Emily, this is going to sound like an excuse for me to not have to hold it for that long, because it partially is, but I also really care about you! You just destroyed your bladder twice in the past 3 days! You put so much strain on it! We both agreed that once you got back, you wouldn’t hold it at all for a week! I don’t want you to have permanent damage because of this! What if you lose control over yourself and become incontinent?” Olivia asked. “I can always just plug myself up if that happens, and besides, we aren’t able to be damaged by holding it! I thought you meant I should do that for a mental break! I could hold it as much as I wanted every time I ever had to pee, and I would be fine! I’ll hold it in for the whole week I was supposed to take off if it means seeing you hold it in for over a week!” Emily exclaimed. Olivia whimpered, realizing the likelihood of that happening. “Could you at least go easy on me? I-I’m so weak, and I can’t mentally handle this pain either.” Olivia asked. “Olivia, you don’t need to be strong to use a plug, and the whole reason I’m doing this is because I want to see you break! You’re always smarter than me, and I want to get you to the point where you can’t think! Where you feel nothing besides the pressure from your sealed off, overflowing, ever expanding bladder.” Emily said. Olivia rubbed her bulge and realized that she was right. This was nothing. She was fine, just in some pain. She could still function properly. She wasn’t even 100% full yet, she must have been practically empty.

F26D8059-BE33-45F5-86E5-5641F2FA70B8.thumb.jpeg.6c8babf0b9dfb136faeb1e5f25152f64.jpeg

The girls kept walking home, but Olivia was nervous the whole time. “Emily, I drank about half of all of your pee when you finally peed, which also caused me to be a little thirsty, so I drank two bottles of water, instead of one. I’ve drank so much more liquid than you! You’re going to have no problem holding that, but I’m going to be dying!” Olivia said. “If you’re at 80% now, and your bladder looks like that, you must have a way smaller bladder than me. That means that even if we drank the same amount of liquid, you would still fill up much faster than me, because there’s less space to fill, but it would also mean you’d have a smaller bladder bulge if we were at the same percent. Of course, you drank way more liquid than me, so not only are you going to be at a much higher percentage than me, but you’ll have so much more liquid in such a small space that your bulge will be bigger than mine! You’ll feel the same way I did at 250%, but with less liquid! That means I can just force more liquid into you, and you might even reach 500% by the end of the week!” Emily said excitedly. “Emily no! I never planned on beating you! I wanted to get close to 200% and then call it! Please for the love of God don’t make me hit 500%! Don’t make me hit 300% either! I’m so so sorry for what I did in the dungeon while I was dominant, but don’t do worse to me!” Olivia pleaded. Emily thought for a moment. “You’re right. If I make you hold more than 250% I’d put you in more pain than I was in. Unfortunately for you I’m used to you being right at this point and don’t care! I want you to be in so much more pain than I was in! If I hold it until I mentally break, then you would have broken a long time ago, and you’d have to hold it for even longer! Plus, if I break late at night, I just need to force myself to hold it until the next morning. If I do that, then you’ll have to hold for an entire day longer than me!” Emily decided. Olivia got down on her knees. “Emily, I don’t know how to put in words how much that idea frightens me! By the time you hit 250, I wasn’t aroused by it anymore. I was scared and wanted nothing more than to let you relieve yourself. I felt so bad for you that I even started crying at one point. It wasn’t hot, it was horrifying. You’d make me go further than that. If we keep going further every time, this will lose its meaning. Soon, we won’t find any pleasure in a bulge unless it’s at 300% or higher. Please don’t let this happen! Just pee like a normal person and let me pee in a day or two. I’ll still be over 100% full, but it will still be hot. I won’t have a bulge that’s so full that it doesn’t even mean anything anymore, and you wouldn’t want that, right? Please, Emily, even if you for some reason do want that, please just have mercy on me!” Olivia begged.

1. Emily is relentless and withholds her idea of potentially getting Olivia to 500%

2. Emily understands what Olivia was saying and lets them maintain a healthy amount of pee without overdoing it.

5B194C97-AD8B-4463-B387-EE1B83CF88D6.thumb.jpeg.848289dcc253da28498b6741e658e017.jpeg8E840F49-065E-4BCF-86FA-4A2A2FF545C6.thumb.jpeg.cb61e54126400bc7b1f47ca5353dc174.jpeg

the drawing I did for this one took so much longer than I usually take for these. I just did that to see if I could, don’t expect anything like that here anytime soon.

I have a tendency to go into hard mode or handicap myself at the start of the video games I play but I still know when the game is already hard enough by itself. When I played Breath of the Wild I quickly realized I was going to be dying a lot even using everything at my disposal and when I played Smash Ultimate's adventure mode, I realized I wasn't going to be beating any Legendary Spirits without equipping any or without going crazy.

In other words, even if you enjoy pain/difficulty I feel like there is such a thing as going so far it can be considered insanity.

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)
Guest IllusiveOne

Hmmm...

I'm going to say 2, but with some of the rationale of 1. Given that thisll be Olivia's first outing in the over 100% club, I think their should be a little more realistic expectations. However, just because Emily is planning to not let her hold it for long doesn't mean they dont wind up in a new scenario where they have to wait a little longer