Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I tried to draw something and put a ton of effort into it, but unfortunately it didn’t really turn out too well. Plus, even if it did, this took way too long for me to put in every continuation of thi

I have thought about this series a bit, and it didn't seem right to just leave it in the middle of this cave sequence. I'll go into my thoughts more at the end, but I felt like it needed at least some

Posted Images

Guest IllusiveOne

Oooh this is gonna get good! For me, a couple of good suggestions would be:

A) Rooms requiring them to drink in order to obtain a key of some sort to continue progressing

B) Rooms that would involve actually peeing, but not enough to completely empty, in order to fill a container to activate a pressure plate of some sort

C) Anything that could be physically demanding. As their needs grows and bulges grow bigger, the idea of climbing, crawling, progressing through narrow spaces, running, or jumping would be very torturous 

D) Of course, anything water related. Not necessarily fountains or running water, but having them need to swim, above and under water, progress through water, stuff like that. Maybe also play with the temperature too, like very cold water or cold rooms that cause the plugs to freeze up

And finally, anything to have them keep drinking to get very desperate

Very excited to see where things go!

I think maybe a room with a invisible path to follow, with a hint at the beginning suggesting where the path is. And if one of them steps off the path, her bladder fills rapidly until they get back on the path

Also, if any pee hits the ground while in this room, they both get teleported back to the start (of the room) with their bladders fuller than when they entered the room.

Guest IllusiveOne

I thought of some other ideas to contribute to our new dungeon setting!

1) Traps

We've talked solely water based, but the usual fair of dungeons: pit falls, falling objects, dilapidated bridges that could fall. One idea could be a rope trap that swings them up by their legs and hangs them upside down. To the average person, an inconvenience. To a 200% filled bladder, well...

2) Separate the two

I think it would be interesting to see what would happen if the two got separated. If one was in a rather...encumbered state with their bladder, the idea of the two soloing portions of the dungeon would be very interesting to see

3) The other gauges 

Besides the obvious yellow gauge, I think messing with the other bars would provide some interesting scenarios. Hunger, thirst...the pink one. All of which could be triggered by a miasma or potion

Very excited for the next part!

2 hours ago, IllusiveOne said:

I thought of some other ideas to contribute to our new dungeon setting!

1) Traps

We've talked solely water based, but the usual fair of dungeons: pit falls, falling objects, dilapidated bridges that could fall. One idea could be a rope trap that swings them up by their legs and hangs them upside down. To the average person, an inconvenience. To a 200% filled bladder, well...

2) Separate the two

I think it would be interesting to see what would happen if the two got separated. If one was in a rather...encumbered state with their bladder, the idea of the two soloing portions of the dungeon would be very interesting to see

3) The other gauges 

Besides the obvious yellow gauge, I think messing with the other bars would provide some interesting scenarios. Hunger, thirst...the pink one. All of which could be triggered by a miasma or potion

Very excited for the next part!

Funnily enough I’m already almost done with this next part, I just have to draw it, and I included a trap and one of the other bars too!

I’d also like to mention that I’m splitting this into multiple different parts, they’ve barely done anything so far

Emily looked nervously around the room. “Olivia, I would’ve rather fought the badger than do this! I can’t go through that again! It’s only been a few hours!” She cried. “Emily, it’s going to be okay. How about I do most of the holding, to let you rest yourself, okay? Plus, I think badgers are actually really dangerous, so maybe this is a good thing?” Olivia responded, calming Emily down. “Okay, so we can’t go back, how do we progress? How do we get to the next room?” Emily asked, looking around the empty room. Suddenly the room felt even emptier. “D-did you feel that?” Olivia asked nervously. “Nothing was in the room! How is it emptier?!” Emily asked. “Do you think it’s taunting us? Saying this is the last time our bladders will be empty for a long time?” Olivia asked. “No, but I think this room might actually have something to do with emptiness…” Emily considered. She took the crate out of her inventory and put it in the room. Suddenly the floor shifted and warped around the crate and sucked it into the floor. The room felt normal again. “We need to empty our inventories. But we have no clue if we are ever getting that stuff back!” Emily said. “Emily, think logically. This is like a game. We came here to get items, so it wouldn’t make any sense for it to take all of our items in the process, right?” Olivia said, putting everything into the room. A doorway opened, and Olivia walked through into the next room. One of four torches on the wall of that room lit up. Emily walked into the doorway but hit an invisible barrier. “Oww! What?” She asked. “Armor! You have to take your armor off.” Olivia reminded her. Emily reluctantly got naked and walked through. A second torch lit, and water could faintly be heard rushing through the walls. Obviously, the liquids were being doubled to account for two people being in the dungeon. “Olivia, you’re not going to be able to hold two dungeons worth of water in your bladder, not without a plug. We’ll have to split it. I’ll just be sure to take an extra long break from holding pee after this.” Emily said. “Emily, I’ll go for as long as I can. We don’t want to risk you getting hurt.” Olivia warned.

They were now stuck in this second room. Again, there was no visible exit. They didn’t know how to leave. “Come on! Is this a bladder test or a brain test? We don’t know what we’re doing!” Emily complained. “Well, there’s fire here, and four torches. Are we supposed to have four people to do this?” Olivia wondered. “We don’t have four people! Are we stuck in here?!” Emily asked. “Wait, we could trick the system into thinking there are four people by walking through that door again, but then there would be four dungeons worth of water, a-and I would be the only one containing it…” Olivia said. Emily put her hand on Olivia’s shoulder. “Olivia, I think we should split it. I may not be in perfect condition for this right now, but this is supposed to be enough to challenge four people, you can’t hold all of that alone.” Emily said. “I-I can if I try hard enough.” Olivia said, trying to protect Emily. Regardless, they both walked into the empty room, and back into the room with the torches. The last two lit up, and the muffled sounds of flowing water filled the room. A hole in the wall opened, and a waterfall was on the other side. The girls walked through the water into a room that had a constant stream of water going through it. In the middle of the room was a huge barrel. There was a sign, saying: “drink enough to see the message on the bottom!” They looked in the barrel and saw a very warped message. They both shrugged and started drinking from the barrel. Emily giggled, because they didn’t have a sophisticated way of drinking, they just stuck their heads in. Emily and Olivia playfully splashed a bit of water at each other, but some spilt on the floor. Their inventories instantly opened up, but a warning was displayed instead: “for the entirety of this dungeon, every drop of water you spill will add 1% to whoever spilled it’s bladder meter. Starting now. This is your only warning.”

They both calmed down. Their hair was wet, but it dripping onto the floor didn’t activate anything, luckily. “I think it can detect if only a few drops are dripping, so it can distinguish between a leak and some water dripping off of you. That’s good, I don’t want to be penalized for having wet hair.” Emily said. After drinking about half of the barrel, they were finally just barely able to read the bottom. “In the middle of the stream, there is a plug you must pull to drain the room. That will open the door.” It said.

Olivia stepped into the stream and pulled the plug. Water stopped flowing through the stream and instead drained like a vortex into some water storage area. It looked just like a toilet flush. “I’m so glad we don’t have to pee yet, because that would have been torture.” Olivia said, walking towards the open door. In here were four bottles of a pink slushy liquid. “I have no idea what that does but we’ll have to take two each.” Olivia sighed. They both drank their two bottles. They could feel their pink bars rapidly filling. “What? Pink? This is supposed to test yellow! Not make us horny!” Emily said. But then she felt her pussy become weaker. Suddenly, the little amount of piss in her bladder felt like a lot more to her longing pussy lips. Olivia let out a gasp. “It didn’t make us horny, it just made our pussies horny! Now it’s even harder to hold it!” Emily said, squeezing her hands between her legs to grab her already wet pussy. “It that even possible?” Olivia asked. “Who cares? We now have to hold four times the amount of liquid in this entire dungeon between the two of us, and we can barely even hold the liquid that’s already inside of us!” Emily said. “Wait, do you think we have to drink all of the liquid? Surely there are rooms where there’s tons of water just to taunt us right? We’re not going to have to drink that entire stream right?” Olivia asked. Emily didn’t answer. They entered the next room, which was a puzzle room. They saw a path to the other side, but it very quickly faded out. Paintings on the wall depicted a woman on the path being fine, and a woman far from the path with a bulging stomach.

23EB9CDB-3004-4FF7-8FC6-AC01754669CE.thumb.jpeg.2611b30710e08077817629488a62f306.jpeg

“Okay, we have to remember that path, and follow it. If we stray too far from the path, our bladders will fill.” Emily said. They both started walking. They remembered the first turn, and were fine, but after that they had no idea. Emily turned right and started walking, and felt nothing. Olivia followed her. They walked a few feet before Emily felt a pain in her crotch. She quickly backed up, and turned right. “Hey Emily, maybe I should be in front of you, so I fill up from this instead of you.” Olivia suggested. “I’m fine Olivia, thank you for looking out for me but I’m perfectly fine.” Emily said, filling up again. She backed up, and turned right. She took a few steps and started filling up, so she turned around and went left. Slowly but surely, they continued. About five minutes later, when they were reaching the exit, Emily made a wrong turn, but took longer than usual to realize it. Once she realized, she was already another turn away from where she was safe. She quickly tried to retrace her steps and get back on the safe path, but took too long. She moaned as her bladder rapidly filled, and even started to stretch out. As she was getting back to the main path, she accidentally leaked three drops of water. When they hit the ground, her bladder shot up three percent. The sudden surge made her leak another drop, bringing her up another percent. She stuck both hands between her legs and winced. After a moment of gaining composure, she held back a further leak and continued walking towards the exit. After another minute or two, they finally reached the exit. “Emily, you took a real beating in that one, you’re even starting to bulge. I’ll endure whatever’s in the next room, to hopefully balance it out a little.” Olivia offered. “Th-thanks, I appreciate it.” Emily said, rubbing her swelling belly.

AB71B4B1-E21C-433C-8297-16C7C171AB0D.thumb.jpeg.6b62a37d033f7827176d8f9d2fa9bd1c.jpeg

So, how should I make the next few rooms play out?

1. Give Olivia a hard challenge to balance the girls out.

2. Give Olivia an easy challenge to barely fill her, and keep alternating between girls after.

3. Give Olivia an easy challenge to barely fill her, and keep filling Emily up way more than Olivia (this is the least practical choice, but probably the hottest too)

4. Start focusing on filling Olivia way more than Emily

C9F3EB05-A6D0-43FD-B745-08ABC046FDCF.thumb.jpeg.cf1b51636cbdfeefe3e663cd1ace392e.jpeg6A78BEFA-2948-438B-9146-E8D87EA9C599.thumb.jpeg.da836febab0dc0ee992dcd00ca3596f2.jpeg

Guest IllusiveOne

I do so want to see Olivia fill up as well, but option 3 is very, very tempting. So I will say 3!

And correct me if I misread, their leaking counts as water spilled, correct? So should they leak, their bladders fill right back up?

14 hours ago, IllusiveOne said:

I do so want to see Olivia fill up as well, but option 3 is very, very tempting. So I will say 3!

And correct me if I misread, their leaking counts as water spilled, correct? So should they leak, their bladders fill right back up?

When they leak, they actually fill up way more than whatever leaked out of them. One drop of water fills one percent of their bladder, and one percent is way more than just a drop

The two girls entered the next room. “Remember, I’m going to endure whatever’s in this room. You need a break.” Olivia said, rubbing Emily’s shoulder. “Th-thank you. I need some time to adjust to this. I haven’t been this full without a plug in forever, and I’m having trouble keeping it all in.” Emily admitted. Olivia looked around the room and saw a puzzle in the walls. “Oh… Emily? This one isn’t going to fill me up. It’s just going to make me concentrate, which would be difficult with a full bladder. I’m still going to be relatively empty.” Olivia said. “That’s okay, I don’t want to concentrate right now, so I’m fine with this.” Emily said. Olivia saw that the puzzle involved rotating lines and curves so that they connected with each other.

BC111D35-DBC2-40E3-AFD6-C562992052DC.thumb.jpeg.f8f09bf51745d8dc30e2651c314f1083.jpeg

“This shouldn’t be too hard.” Olivia decided, turning the first few pieces. Emily watched, but spent most of her energy keeping herself shut. Olivia rotated a few tiles, then realized the path she was taking was completely wrong. She groaned and started redoing the puzzle, all the while stepping up and down in place. While she was way less desperate than Emily, she still had to go.

Finally, Olivia rotated the last tile into place, and then realized the true significance of the puzzle. The tiles were transparent tubes, and once they all connected, a shutter opened in the top. Emily watched in horror as water flowed through the pipes. She grabbed herself with both hands and tried to maintain her composure, while ignoring the trickling right beside her. The door was opened by a water wheel, but the water didn’t stop flowing, it just circulated around, so the girls hurried out of the room. Emily sprinted for the next room, trying to be free of the torturous sloshing in the walls, but was met with a worse fate. She, being the first one to enter the room, activated a trap. Her foot was grabbed by a rope and she was suspended from the ceiling. “AAH! Olivia! Help me please!” She said while feeling and hearing all of the liquid inside of her adjust. Olivia looked for some way to get her down. She two buttons on the wall. One was labeled with a triangle, And the other with a circle. Above it was writing that said: “choose wisely. One option will cause great pain to your hanging friend, and the other will decelerate your efforts to save them.

In a panic, Olivia slammed her hand down onto one of the two buttons.

Does she choose the triangle or the circle?

8FD07DD9-8A01-4D9E-AA74-0176416ED453.thumb.jpeg.fdde18ebba307ad39f11451f5ed8d1eb.jpeg53498969-4B6C-4DB2-895C-9257FA0BEB7F.thumb.jpeg.90ec5a2225caafd2f602c6f30005ac9e.jpeg