Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I tried to draw something and put a ton of effort into it, but unfortunately it didn’t really turn out too well. Plus, even if it did, this took way too long for me to put in every continuation of thi

I have thought about this series a bit, and it didn't seem right to just leave it in the middle of this cave sequence. I'll go into my thoughts more at the end, but I felt like it needed at least some

Posted Images

21 hours ago, Nikeryda said:

2.  It could be dangerous to go alone we don't know what might be in those woods right now.  

15 hours ago, AkenoSama said:

2, she must learn some " anti shy training potty " she is the only one here that she can trust then she will need to pee in front of her

I love the excuses you all come up with to make them hold it :^)

Edited by Phentaiee (see edit history)
5 hours ago, thisonestays said:

2. Snake acid contains a paralytic that makes you unable to pull anything out of your crotch for the next 24 hours.

I can only imagine the devastating negative effects that not being able to pee for an entire day while drinking diuretics would have on your body...

*in Jontron voice* Nah it's probably nothing

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)
3 hours ago, Bombality said:

I can only imagine the devastating negative effects that not being able to pee for an entire day while drinking diuretics would have on your body...

*in Jontron voice* Nah it's probably nothing

Jokes aside though the acid stopping you from removing plugs sounds too specific to work. Perhaps the effect being "cannot remove armor" makes more sense, from a game balance perspective at least.

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)
21 hours ago, Bombality said:

Jokes aside though the acid stopping you from removing plugs sounds too specific to work. Perhaps the effect being "cannot remove armor" makes more sense, from a game balance perspective at least.

Haha too late I already wrote it before I saw this

Emily started walking away, but Olivia grabbed her shoulder. “Emily, you can’t go into the woods by yourself! If you want, I can come with you, but we need to stick together!” Olivia said. She was genuinely concerned about Emily’s safety, but was inadvertently causing her immense pain. Emily groaned as she realized she wouldn’t be able to get through to Olivia. She either had to hold her bladder for longer, which she didn’t think she could do, or go right in front of Olivia, which she also didn’t think she could do. Luckily they both had plugs, so as long as she kept the plug in, she would keep the pee in. She really didn’t want to keep it in, though. ‘How bad could it be? I can pee in front of Olivia, right?’ Emily thought to herself, desperately. As she and Olivia drank a bottle of water, she felt something happen inside her. Her bladder made a strange noise, and she was worried. She quickly opened her inventory and found that she had reached 101% bladder capacity. She was officially past her physical limit, and yet the plug sealed it all in. She whimpered in pain, and really considered taking the plug out. Part of her wondered why she wasn’t sent back to that one place, but she didn’t have the ability to think very well in that moment. She could hear her bladder gurgling and sloshing with every step she took as she paced around the unlit campfire. She had a sudden thought, and checked her inventory again to find that her health was at 100%. She wasn’t actually taking damage from having an overflowing bladder. She realized that with a higher pain tolerance, she could technically leave the plug in forever, and wasn’t really required to pee. Whether she had to or not though, she desperately wanted to! “Hey Emily, are you good?” Olivia asked, noticing that she was pacing in circles, with a frantic, pained expression on her face. “P-p-perfectly f-fine!” Emily moaned while bending down and grabbing herself. “Emily, do you have to pee that badly?” Olivia asked. Emily went red, knowing that Olivia knew she was desperate. “Wh-what? I-I don’t have to p-pee!” Emily sputtered out, and as soon as she did, she came to an awful realization. That was her chance. Olivia knew she had to pee, so there was no reason to not pee, but she claimed that she didn’t have to pee as to not embarrass herself. She was going to have to hold it. Her knees wobbled at the thought of her potential release, and they almost buckled at the thought of her passing up the opportunity.

A101B319-71FA-4C94-B4CC-07FC76BDF0B9.thumb.jpeg.02b42546ae9164f74551437e43349ceb.jpeg

“Well if you don’t have to pee, then what’s wrong?” Olivia asked. Emily remover her hands from her pussy, so that she could hide her pain a little easier. “Oh, uh, I’m c-cold…” Emily lied. “Oh!” Olivia thought, opening her inventory. “I have this bottle of liquid! When I put it on my hands, they felt super warm! This should heat you up!” Olivia said, cheerfully. Emily accepted the bottle, and used it as an excuse to grab herself. She put some liquid on her hands, and grabbed her pussy with all of her might. She instantly felt a little bit of relief, but it was replaced by a burning hot sensation. Her pussy twitched and shook and she fell to the ground moaning in pleasure. Her pussy felt like it was literally on fire. She suddenly forgot about her bladder. All she could think about, was how hot Olivia was, and how much hotter she would look with her naked body pressed against Emily’s. Emily started making circles around her pussy lips, which only escalated the problem. “Oh my god, Emily! I-I didn’t think you’d put it there! Are you okay?!” Olivia asked. Emily couldn’t hear her over her loud and lusty moaning. Whatever was in that bottle was not meant to touch anything sensitive.

Or maybe it was, depending on how you look at it.

What happens next?

1. Olivia tries to help Emily in a friendly way, thus making her bladder and lust problems escalate further

2. Emily seduces Olivia, fixing her lust problem

3. Emily and Olivia have a piss-filled orgasm, solving both Emily’s horny problem, and her bladder problem.

4. Emily finally gives in and pees, solving her bladder problem.

By the way, in case you were wondering why I don’t always draw their armor, it’s because they take it off sometimes to be comfortable. (Not Olivia’s new shorts, though)

0BBB01D1-3D84-444F-A8A9-35ADDF6419A4.thumb.jpeg.4d0cc061dd6d51c3778e5b031b4b1e62.jpegCFF46645-D0B3-48DD-AFEB-33307ACF8447.thumb.jpeg.e407da7a4f8264af0b3c61e08aaffe3b.jpeg