Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

3 hours ago, Bombality said:

2. After seeing both of them fully dressed in "yet another art request tread" I kind of want to see them get more armor

I mean if either of them could also get and be able to wield a big axe that would be great too, I love heavy weapons.

Upvoting this because he suggested something that he would like to see, rather than just answering with a number. (I’m appreciative of every reply I get, but I appreciate these ones a lot more)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I tried to draw something and put a ton of effort into it, but unfortunately it didn’t really turn out too well. Plus, even if it did, this took way too long for me to put in every continuation of thi

I have thought about this series a bit, and it didn't seem right to just leave it in the middle of this cave sequence. I'll go into my thoughts more at the end, but I felt like it needed at least some

Posted Images

Fun fact, this is actually my second time writing this one. The first time I wrote it, something pretty bad happened, and it got a little too edgy and dark for my liking, so I’m redoing it. Enjoy!

The girls packed some food and a crate of water. They brought their weapons and what little armor they had, and set off to go exploring the cave. They needed more armor, and better weapons. Plus, Emily found sunscreen last time, and she didn’t even know she needed that. Who knows what they could get?

After two hours of walking and friendly conversation, they finally reached the cave’s entrance. If Emily remembered correctly, the cave should have new items every time they go in. The girls smiled at each other and walked in. They opened their inventories for light, and walked towards the door Emily spoke of. This time, however, the door had a sign on it.

B5F05F71-FF3B-4FF7-BE5E-210C1D49C728.thumb.jpeg.dd667fdf6bb49501313635671af591ff.jpeg

Emily laughed, knowing that Zone Pink’s creator was just putting more b.s. into the “game”. She opened the door and walked into the room. The lanterns in the walls suddenly ignited. This was a little more grand than last time, and she had to give the guy some credit.

What she didn’t count on, was that he also changed the snakes.

They were red, and looked a lot more scary. “Oh! He made the snakes harder. Alright, nothing we can’t handle!” Emily said, dodging a snake that lunged at her. It quickly turned around to try and bite her, but her sword was in the way. It bit down on the sword and cut its mouth open, killing it.

Blood started draining from it, but it was sizzling. “Emily, I think the blood is acidic, or something. You should stay away from it!” Olivia said, while fighting off another snake with her spear. “Ah, thanks for pointing that out to me! Imagine what could’ve happened if we didn’t know the blood could kill us!” Emily said, almost ironically.

They killed the last snake together. Emily shoved her sword in front of it, stopping it, and Olivia stabbed it while it was in place. The girls high fived each other, and checked the wall. There was a bottle of a strange liquid. It wasn’t sunscreen, but they couldn’t tell what it was.

Olivia put some on her hand. “Ooh, it’s slippery! It’s also kind of warm, do you think it’s always like that, or do you think it’s just warm inside of the walls of this place?” Olivia asked. “I don’t know. I was hoping for some armor, or a weapon or something.” Emily said. Olivia put the bottle in her inventory. The girls were more than ready to fight the snakes again, but didn’t know how the timer worked to reset the room. “Didn’t you say there were two rooms?” Olivia asked. “Yeah. Plus, I think it took a few hours for this room to reset.” Emily said, slightly disappointed.

They walked towards where the other room was, and it had the same sign. The girls walked into the room, and snakes appeared. Four snakes this time. They were completely red. “Alright be careful, I think the red makes them tougher.” Emily said, while stabbing one that charged at her. Blood sprayed up from its head momentarily, and Emily avoided it. She stuck her sword into the ground to block another snake from attacking her. Olivia stabbed a snake in its tail, but it didn’t die. Blood came out from it, but it was still alive, just stuck in place. “Emily, and you finish this one off?” Olivia asked. Emily jumped over and killed the snake, then spun around and stabbed the snake that was coming after her. There was only one snake left, and the girls should’ve been able to take it…

And they did! Emily quickly stabbed it.

A7E68E0F-DBD6-46AF-B9E5-AD16D6B642A4.thumb.jpeg.a2e494afeeeffec840a1d9ca2c7f7a16.jpeg

They checked the pedestal in the wall, and found a two-handed axe! Olivia put her rusty spear away and equipped the heavy axe. “It’s a shame we didn’t get any clothes, but this axe is awesome!” Olivia said. Emily smiled guiltily. Armor would’ve been nice, but she secretly enjoyed seeing Olivia naked all day, and being naked herself, and she wasn’t sure if she was ready to give that up yet. She felt a little selfish, but there was nothing they could really do about it anyway.

The girls went home, and put their new stuff with their old stuff.

What happens tomorrow?

1. The girls go back for round two! Get two more things!

2. The girls feel the consequences of drinking diuretics (and if you continue to ignore this option, they will feel some different consequences...)

3. The girls “lose that armor and brawl” if you know what I mean (was that too cheesy?)

4. The girls build a dedicated room to store their things

5. Anything else you want them to do?

^ the lack of a space here annoys me

B0A42AEF-70FB-4DA5-BC9C-4D59C359D18D.thumb.jpeg.3ac3c4cf5509b3303b4791e4265e98e5.jpeg3FBC95CD-9C1A-4034-9118-02AA0B36B49F.thumb.jpeg.3d37d9864d7a98c82fd8f2ad079d3bdc.jpeg

Any thoughts on what the warm liquid might be? I already have a plan for it that I’m not changing, but I’d like to hear your ideas!

22 hours ago, Bombality said:

2. But I too hope they keep holding it

I was going to say 1 but then I read "The girls went home, and put their new stuff with their old stuff." which means they are already away from the cave.

Ah, but they could always just wait for a bit, for the cave to reset, and then go back. This would give them an adequate amount of time for their bladders to fill before getting back there again and finding some good armor in there.

I will go with 5: I'd like to see 2 first, followed by 1, with some extreme desperation taking place while they are fighting the snakes next time. I would also like to have a little of the snake's blood splash on one of them so that when it starts burning, they have to find a way to stop it from causing too much damage. I'm thinking that if they pee on the burn, it should neutralize the acid in the blood.

Also, I would like it if they found some armor while they were there. That way, they will have a way to defend themselves if they come up against anything worse than snakes or wolves.

Edited by Anubis (see edit history)
16 hours ago, Anubis said:

Ah, but they could always just wait for a bit, for the cave to reset, and then go back. This would give them an adequate amount of time for their bladders to fill before getting back there again and finding some good armor in there.

I will go with 5: I'd like to see 2 first, followed by 1, with some extreme desperation taking place while they are fighting the snakes next time. I would also like to have a little of the snake's blood splash on one of them so that when it starts burning, they have to find a way to stop it from causing too much damage. I'm thinking that if they pee on the burn, it should neutralize the acid in the blood.

Also, I would like it if they found some armor while they were there. That way, they will have a way to defend themselves if they come up against anything worse than snakes or wolves.

These are the kind of responses that I like. I never would have thought of peeing neutralizing the effects of the acid blood, but I’m probably going to make that a thing now

8 hours ago, Phentaiee said:

These are the kind of responses that I like. I never would have thought of peeing neutralizing the effects of the acid blood, but I’m probably going to make that a thing now

I figured that if it works with jellyfish stings on TV and in movies, it can work with acidic snake blood in Zone Pink. Even if my vote doesn't win, this must be a thing.

Edited by Anubis (see edit history)
52 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I figured that if it works with jellyfish stings on TV and in movies, it can work with acidic snake blood in Zone Pink. Even if my vote doesn't win, this must be a thing.

There was one time on Survivor, a realty game show, where one castaway got stung by a jellyfish, and urine has a chemical that counteracts the sting.

Emily and Olivia decided to go back to the cave. As much as Emily loved seeing Olivia naked 24/7, she knew that they needed armor. Her bladder hurt a little, but it wasn’t serious, so she ignored it. She and Olivia drank a bottle of water, and headed back for the cave.

Once they finally got there, Emily’s bladder was significantly worse. She wasn’t sure when she would pee, but she would try to hold it until they got back home.

The girls walked into the first room, and sure enough, three partially red snakes appeared. Olivia threw her axe at one almost immediately, and killed it. Emily ran to the middle of the room to meet up with the remaining two, and stabbed one of them. She jumped out of the way of the other one, and swiftly stabbed it as well. They high fived and walked over to the pedestal. On it, was a pair of elastic-y shorts! They got armor! It gave three defense. Emily let Olivia have it, because she had been embarrassed to be naked for a while.

B7F8C195-B1CF-4272-B556-D9EB3F3E1023.thumb.jpeg.dfc90a78b7178293a1b2eccf7e9db0e7.jpeg

As they walked to the second room, Emily’s bladder started getting unbearable. She ignored it, but had trouble doing so. When they finally got to the second room, she was wobbling and sweating. Four completely red snakes were in this room, just like last time. Olivia decided to throw her axe again, and killed a snake immediately. Emily ran to the snakes in the middle, but missed as she felt a stab from her bladder. She winced and moved her sword to block the snake bite. She picked it back up, and swung it at the snake that tried to bite her. She killed it. Olivia came over and grabbed her axe. Emily bent over and grabbed herself in pain. Olivia noticed. “Oh Emily, you have to pee too?! Wow, y-you aren’t doing a very good job hiding it…” Olivia said, blushing. She missed her swing towards the snake, but got out of the way. She turned around and stabbed the snake and killed it. Emily also had a snake on her, but was barely able to fight off her bursting bladder, let alone a snake. “I-I c-can’t take it!” Emily said, removing her plug. Olivia ran over. “Emily! Y-you need that for defense!” She said, worriedly. It was too late, though. The snake bit her. Emily yelled out in pain, and stabbed the snake recklessly, but in her recklessness, some of the blood splashed onto her leg, near the bite. Emily screamed as the acid started sizzling at her skin, and leaked a decent amount of pee. When it hit her leg, the acid was seemingly stopped. Olivia shoved the plug back into Emily, stopping her from releasing any more pee. “Emily, you can’t take off your armor in battle! What were you doing?!” Olivia asked. Emily realized that she never told Olivia that she was using the plug to keep her pee in. She decided to keep it that way. “S-sorry,” Emily said. The girls went to the pedestal in this room to find another plug. “Why is there a plug as a reward?” Olivia asked. “I don’t know, but now you can h-have one too!” Emily said. She shoved it into Olivia. “O-oh, I d-don’t know about this…” Olivia said, wincing as she felt the plug rub against her.

CA20476F-045D-428C-8B81-B2C34E71E882.thumb.jpeg.5b8576ed5465315b050ae0af8f09c458.jpeg

The two girls made it home a few hours later. Emily’s bladder was absolutely bursting. It should’ve burst hours ago. She couldn’t stand still. “O-Olivia, I-I need to g-go into th-the woods b-by myself f-for a little!” Emily said. “Why b-by yourself?” Olivia asked. She also had to pee, but not as badly as Emily. “J-just l-let me g-go!” Emily pleaded, shaking and crying as she held her bulging bladder.

What should Olivia do?

1. Let Emily go into the woods. She refuses to pee in front of Olivia for some reason so she might as well let her go.

2. Keep her here! Let her bladder bulge up as much as it can! Let’s see how full she can get, if she isn’t full already!

56E0ACC8-5D7B-4FC9-BF31-3525F3BA6035.thumb.jpeg.7c18dc4a3912be3dc946a77bbf23ba72.jpeg0028F593-DD33-4947-95FA-9658287BC6E3.thumb.jpeg.39f6359b7e5a47b21d733beee24745f9.jpeg

I really need to update these inventory pictures

Oh my god definitely 2!

I think it's obvious that they need to save up their piss to be able to ward off future acid incidents...

Actually, I've been thinking. When Emily's bladder reached 100 last, she saw flashes of her life before Zone Pink. What if keeping her bladder at it's max capacity is the secret to escaping this place? I think both girls should hold it in as long as they possibly can to find out!

1 hour ago, Lapiiss said:

Oh my god definitely 2!

I think it's obvious that they need to save up their piss to be able to ward off future acid incidents...

Actually, I've been thinking. When Emily's bladder reached 100 last, she saw flashes of her life before Zone Pink. What if keeping her bladder at it's max capacity is the secret to escaping this place? I think both girls should hold it in as long as they possibly can to find out!

I chose 2 as well, but I have nothing nearly as interesting to say about why