Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I’m pretty sure I need to put a warning for this, so WARNING! There IS nudity here!

There are also a few things I need to say before I start. There is not going to be any omo for a short while. I promise it will be here soon, but it’s not here yet.

Also I made the first drawing a while before I made the second drawing. I was going to make them on the same day, but I forgot that I had 2 images rather than just one. You can tell there was a definite time gap between the two drawings

An eighteen year old girl named Emily Omono was laying in the middle of a road, unconscious. She was not hit by a car. There are no working cars for miles. She had not passed out here after a night of drinking, as she didn’t really exist before this. At least, not here...

Emily was in the middle of a simulated world called: “Zone Pink.”

“Hello? Wake up already! This is the seventh time I’ve checked in on you!” A voice near to her called out. The voice was male, but not intimidating in the slightest. It wasn’t a high pitched voice, it was just… unthreatening. That’s the first thing Emily thought when she heard the voice.

“Who- who are you?” She asked, waking up, very unaware of her surroundings.

“You are not to know who I am! I am not your friend!” The voice called out.

Emily looked around. She saw what looked like an abandoned city. She didn’t see anyone, but she did feel pretty cold. Why was she so cold?

“I am not with you, I am just the announcer voice. You are in a deserted area. Nobody is here, but that’s good for you! While I’m sure you wouldn’t want anyone seeing you like that… that’s the least of your concerns right now! There are monsters in this world. But the worst monsters of all, are the humans that inhabit it.”

A quieter voice was heard saying: “Nice!” And a high five was clearly heard following it.

Emily was wondering what he meant by that when she realized why she was cold. She was completely naked!

C004949D-EBE3-4039-AA07-96BF51AF415D.thumb.jpeg.f32efbeb935d01e977444e23b124bdb3.jpeg

Emily stood up and started frantically searching for clothes, or something to cover her up.

“Your efforts are futile! There is no clothing here! Your best bet would be to search the desert to your left, but it’s enormous. You could never search the whole thing.”

Emily noticed that she was on a city’s edge, and was bordering a desert. She also noticed that the sky was a pink grid.

Emily started walking towards the desert, but was very slow, since she was trying to cover her privates. “Nobody is here, I am the only one who can see you, and I’ve seen enough of you while I was waiting for you to wake up. Shit, that sounded creepy! Wait! Why am I worried about being creepy? You should fear me!” The voice announced. “I’m not afraid of you at all!” Emily groaned, already annoyed with this guy. “Just tell me what to do to get out of here!” She asked. “The only way out of here is to die, and you won’t be returning home afterwards. Your body has been transported here, and it will remain here for the rest of eternity! Your job is to make do in an apocalyptic wasteland and survive as well as you can.” The voice said.

Emily took her hands off of herself, and started briskly walking over to the desert. She was terrified on the inside, but wasn’t going to let this annoying voice get the satisfaction of scaring her.

After a good twenty minutes of walking, Emily stopped caring about her dignity. She was losing hope of this being some “big prank”. She started to realize she was actually stranded in a desert, naked. Just as she was about to give up, she noticed a skeleton in the distance. She ran over to it, and found a rusty spear, and some boots.

472D017D-D3C4-4826-A252-4066B14399B2.thumb.jpeg.5d4eb9b367805e718916da77d619d411.jpeg

“Is… Is that it?!” She yelled in frustration. “That’s only a start! You’re lucky you found a weapon before something else found you! Also, you won’t get blisters now!” The voice said. “Wha!?! I forgot about you! Have you just been looking at me this whole time?!” Emily asked. “Yes, but I won’t be able to for much longer, the thing I’m using to contact you is running out of power and you're not interesting enough for me to waste money sending in a new one. If you have any questions, ask them now, because you won’t get any more.” The voice said.

“Ok, what is this place?” Emily asked. “This is Zone Pink, a simulated nightmare!” The voice answered. “Wait, are there other zones? Like zone orange, or zone yellow?” Emily asked. “No. Zone Pink is the only zone, as far as you know.” The voice said. “As far as I know? Does that mean there are more and you don’t want to tell me?” Emily asked. “No! Zone Pink is the only zone! As far as you know…” The voice responded. “It sounds to me like the author of this story hasn’t decided whether he wants there to be other zones yet and has decided to make it cryptic so that he can decide later.” Emily exclaimed. “Yeah, sure, whatever.” The voice sighed. “Oh, also, you said this was simulated? Like a game?” Emily asked. “Yes I suppose you could say that.” The voice answered. “Ok, so if I were to put on these boots and they were to give me 2 defense, would that be 2 overall defense for my entire body or just 2 defense for my feet?” Emily asked. “Oh! That is actually a very good question! And the answer is…”

What is the answer?

A. The boots give her 2 defense, regardless of where she is hit.

B. The shoes only protect her feet.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I tried to draw something and put a ton of effort into it, but unfortunately it didn’t really turn out too well. Plus, even if it did, this took way too long for me to put in every continuation of thi

I have thought about this series a bit, and it didn't seem right to just leave it in the middle of this cave sequence. I'll go into my thoughts more at the end, but I felt like it needed at least some

Posted Images

Interesting start to this interactive so far. I can tell this is going to be a good one.

I vote for B for this also. It will make it more difficult if just her feet are protected and she is in need of finding more stuff. At least she has a spear also, so that should help to keep some of the monsters away. With any luck, maybe she can find something to use as a shield and a helmet later on.

8 hours ago, OmoNinja said:

Man you guys have NO love for the traditional RPG's!

It's not necessarily that... I just like things to be more difficult. Perhaps if she finds something that covers more area, I'll vote to have it protect the whole body.

Also, when I originally voted, I was hoping that somewhere down the road she would find a large round shield and a helmet. Then she could run around like a mostly naked hoplite, for some reason.

Edited by Anubis (see edit history)
3 hours ago, Anubis said:

It's not necessarily that... I just like things to be more difficult. Perhaps if she finds something that covers more area, I'll vote to have it protect the whole body.

Seconded. Besides, we're only starting out so a few less points shouldn't make much of a difference. Probably.

(Also, since I just realized this, it's kind of funny that the size of her thighs doubled after walking for only twenty minutes.)

15 hours ago, Phentaiee said:

You are in a deserted area. Nobody is here, but that’s good for you! While I’m sure you wouldn’t want anyone seeing you like that 

15 hours ago, Phentaiee said:

A quieter voice was heard saying: “Nice!” And a high five was clearly heard following it.

Emily was wondering what he meant by that when she realized why she was cold. She was completely naked!

Yeah I would probably do that to a girl too if I had the technology.

but seriously, that moment is hilarious! XD

It was a 5 to 5 tie for A and B, so I flipped a coin and got A. So if you picked B, I’m sorry for the sort of illegitimate loss, but also I can’t believe the first part got 10 different people voting! That’s awesome!

“The defense is constant over your entire body. Headshots do more damage, though. Also those boots are only ONE defense, not two.” The voice said, then it faded out. Emily wasn’t sure if it faded out or not, though, because he wasn’t talking at that point.

Emily continued walking through the desert for multiple hours. She had plenty of time to think about things while she did this. One thing she thought about was how she couldn’t remember anything from before she woke up. She knew she had a life before she woke up, but all she could remember from it was that her name was Emily Omono, and that she was eighteen years old. She also thought about the skeleton she saw earlier, and how the announcer person said that there were monsters here. He even said something about the humans being worse than the monsters. She didn’t want to take her chances, so she believed him. Another thing she thought about was how sunburnt she was going to be once she got out of this desert.

A057E42A-48CF-4C03-B08F-CDC129B3027A.thumb.jpeg.1271f962b638a74d8d5753c63d93c8ed.jpeg

What she thought about most of all, however, was that she hadn’t had anything to drink since she woke up. She was extraordinarily thirsty! She wished she could find something to hydrate her, even a little!

Then she saw a remarkable sight. On the horizon, she saw a large building. A warehouse! Maybe there would be water in it!

Emily got closer to the warehouse and realized she had stumbled across an entire town! The buildings were made out of wood and rusted metal. The windows were broken, and dirty. If she didn’t see people walking around, she would’ve thought the town was deserted, like the city she woke up in.

She was about to steal some water from the warehouse, but she hesitated. ‘Maybe I could just buy water at one of the shops here?’ Emily thought. She decided to weigh her choices. She wouldn’t have to talk to potentially dangerous people if she stole the water. If she stole the water, then she could have as much as she wanted! Plus, if it’s a survival game, then more for her and less for her enemies. She didn’t even have money to buy water! But, if she found a way to earn money and buy the water, then that would be the morally correct thing to do, regardless of whether these people deserved morality or not. Plus, the announcer could’ve been lying about the people. Maybe he didn’t want her to co-operate with people so she didn’t do as well?

What should Emily do?

A. Buy water

B. Steal water

Also, what do you think looks better? The thinner lines I used for this picture and the first picture last time, or the thicker lines I used for the second image last time?

If there's actually shops set up here there's probably some sort of agreement for no fighting.  I say we go with A and find a way to buy some water because of this.  We wouldn't want the entire group of people here to be against us if we get caught.  We might not even be allowed back in the warehouse if someone sees us stealing.  

This is a difficult choice. I think stealing the water would be best, simply because she is naked, and we don't know how other people might react to it. There is also the possibility of getting caught while stealing the water, so that wouldn't work very well if that happened. I will vote for B, to steal the water, and hope Emily succeeds at it.

I like the thin lines better than the thick ones. You did good with this one @Phentaiee. It's excellent!

1 hour ago, Nikeryda said:

I feel like the nudity would just show she's a fresh spawn sort of thing.  It sounds like she's not the first person to randomly appear in this zone.  

If nudity indicates you're new it may not be such a good idea to approach people, have you played in multiplayer servers?, do you know what people do to noobs?

Me neither because I always play on servers that have rules against it but it must be bad

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)