Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The Potions Master and his Little Overachiever

• 1 month later...

Chapter 2: A Proposal

Hermione bit lip as her hand hesitated. She was stood outside the potions professor's office, about to begin her detention. 

She still couldn't get her head around what had happened the previous day, she was still unsure if she had made the whole thing up or not. 

Nevertheless, she found herself at breakfast that morning, gulping down three goblets of pumpkin juice without hesitation. Why was she following his orders? She couldn't think of a reason why, well except one she wasn't going to willingly admit to herself. 

'You liked it' a voice inside her head said. 

She quickly chased the thought away and tried not to think about how she had gone back up to her dormitory during yesterday's lunch break to change her knickers and instead, found herself frigging herself off in the shower as she pissed out another long and heavy stream, less than 45 minutes since her massive wet on the classroom floor. 

She refused to admit that she liked the feeling of being unable to control her body and she refused to acknowledge how thrilled she felt that Severus Snape had encouraged her to do it. 

So, here she was, the following morning, nervous about her detention with the potions Professor. 

Before she could knock, the door to the professor's office had swung open. She nearly cursed herself, of course, he would have known she was there, she would have set off his wards the second she stood in front of his door. 

"Good morning Miss Granger, please sit" Severus said to the girl as she entered his office. 

She sat down on the offered chair and noticed that he had spelled the door shut and silenced and warded it against intruders. 

She looked at him expectantly, wondering what he was going to be asking her to do for her detention. 

"You are going to mark these first year quizzes to start off with Granger, and then you shall move on to other tasks" he informed her as she noticed the pile of papers in front of her. 

She nodded and immediately set to the task she had been given. She could sense his presence, watching her curiously as she did the work. 

What was he planning?

An hour later and Hermione was done. She looked up at her potions Professor, who was sat in his office chair, that was directly opposite on the other side of his desk. 

"I'm done with those sir" Hermione said quietly. 

He watched her for a moment, which was making her slightly nervous. She felt uneasy and unsure about what he was going to have her do next. 

"Do you need a break Miss Granger?" Severus asked her. 

Hermione frowned. What?

"No sir..." she said. 

She still didn't understand where he was going with this. 

"Because if you need a break, I suggest you excuse yourself now. I have nice carpet in here...and your piss will not be welcome on it" Severus stated dryly to her. 

Hermione blushed bright red, when he hadn't mentioned anything about her accident yesterday, she decided not to encourage the topic. 

"Sir...I - " she started to say. 

However, she was cut off by Severus holding up his hand to silence her. 

"I don't care for your excuses Miss Granger. The fact is, you stood in my classroom, spread your legs and pissed all over my flagstone. Like a child" Severus stated. 

Hermione stared at him for a moment, so that she could gather her thoughts before giving a response. 

"But you liked it..." she finally said, hesitantly. 

Severus looked at her. 

"So did you, judging by the look on your face as you relieved yourself" he replied. 

Hermione bit her lip...she couldn't really deny it. 

"So, Miss Granger, I should remove house points for your discretion. Shouldn't I?" He said rhetorically. 

Hermione looked down at the desk and nodded slowly. 

"What is my punishment sir?" She asked, feeling brave.  

"500 points from Gryffindor and detention every Saturday until you graduate" he said. 

Hermione's head shot up. 

"Sir! No...please, I will do anything. You cannot punish me that severely for something that wasn't my fault" she exclaimed horrified at the punishment. 

"It was definitely your fault Miss Granger, you couldn't control yourself...that's not anyone else's problem but yours. The punishment stands. Unless..." he said. 

Hermione looked up at him hopefully. She knew that she would have to answer to her head of house if she suddenly lost that many points. So, she meant it when she said she would do whatever to avoid the punishment. 

"Yes sir?" She begged him to hurry up and name his price, the suspense was killing her. 

Severus smirked at her. 

"Be careful what you wish for Miss Granger" he said dangerously. 

Hermione gulped. 

"I want to control your bladder" he said. 

Hermione's eyes nearly bulged out of her head. 

"Excuse me sir?" She said, he surely hadn't said what she thought he had. Had he?

"I will be in control of your bladder Miss Granger. You will only be allowed to piss with my permission and that will be all. You will have to submit yourself to me fully. You can ask my permission but accept that you might be denied. You will have no choice but to follow my instructions or risk punishment" Severus said. 

Hermione's throat was suddenly dry. She wanted to say no, she wanted to say that she would have rather take the point loss but, something about his offer was alluring. 

Hermione had grown up over the summer. She had enjoyed the awkward fumbling with Victor Krum but now, she wanted something more, something different. 

She nodded her consent. 

"That is a yes Miss Granger?" Severus asked. 

"You must be sure because I will tell you when you can piss, where you can piss, how you can piss and in what circumstances you are not allowed to piss. I am in complete control. I think, with a bit of training, you will be able to hold more than you think. You will be able to hold gallons of piss for extensive periods of time eventually but you will need training. Is your answer still a yes?" He asked her. 

"Yes sir" she replied. 

"Good" he replied. 

"Do you have any questions for me?" He asked her. 

"Yes sir, will you ever want to take part in the whole holding it for a long time thing?" She asked him. 

Severus grinned at her. 

"I might consider role reversal Miss Granger, when I'm in the mood" he answered her. 

"Do you like holding sir?" She asked him. 

"I hold as long as I can Miss Granger, and go only when I have to. Once a day is the maximum" he stated. 

Hermione's eyes widened. He only pissed once a day!

"How do you do that?" She asked. 

"It took a lot of practice and test of control. Long Order and Death Eater meetings also forced me to hold it at times" he said. 

"Perhaps I will tell you one day" he added in as an afterthought. 

"When do we start sir?" She asked him. 

The two sat in silence for a moment. 

"How are you feeling after yesterday Granger? Is there any pain?" He asked her, ignoring her question.  

She hesitated. 

"Not pain per se, it's just, last night I was a bit uncomfortable. Like when you go for a long run and the next day you can feel the ache in your muscles" she replied. 

"And how do you feel this morning? Did you follow my instructions about the pumpkin juice?" He asked her. 

Hermione blushed. 

"I followed your instructions" she said. 

"Do you need to ask my permission to piss?" He asked her, looking her dead in the eye. 

She swallowed thickly. 

"It can wait" she replied. 

"Ah, so you have a need?" He stated rhetorically. 

She nodded. 

"You can wait for a bit?" He said again. 

Again, she nodded. 

"Good, then you can get to work by scraping the chewing gum off from the underside of the desks in my potions classroom" he said. 

She nodded and headed into the classroom that was attached to the office and began her work. 

About an hour later, Hermione had finished her job and she stood up from the classroom floor. 

Her need to piss had been steadily growing over the last hour and she considered herself to be quite desperate by now. 

She saw Severus looking at her knowingly, Hermione could have sworn that he was trying to hide a smirk. 

"Problem Granger?" He asked innocently. 

"I'm done with the chewing gum task sir" she stated. 

"Anything else to add Granger?" He asked her. 

"May I have a break sir?" He asked her. 

"Yes you may" he replied. 

Hermione blinked in surprise, he was letting her have a break. Did this mean he was letting her piss? 

"Winky" Severus called. 

Winky the house elf appeared. 

"Yes professor?" Winky asked. 

"Please bring some snacks and a couple of drinks for Miss Granger and myself" he replied. 

Winky nodded and did as asked. Within two minutes, a tray appeared with Severus' requests. Severus pointed to a chair that was near his desk. 

"Sit Miss Granger, you will sit here and have a ten minute break, then I want you to hand wash all those cauldrons" he told her as he pointed to the stack of dirty equipment by the sink. 

Hermione grimaced in response but followed instructions and sat down. 

"Anything else Granger?" He asked. 

Severus wasn't stupid, he knew she would be feeling those three pumpkin juices quite badly by now. 

"Please sir, may I use the break to go to the bathroom?" She asked. 

"You told me that you didn't need to be excused Miss Granger" Severus replied. 

"That was an hour ago sir, the matter is quite different now" she said. 

"Well if you could hold it then, you can hold it now" he said. 

Hermione bit her lip nervously, she really needed to go. 

She ate the food offered to her but didn't touch the pumpkin juice. After ten minutes, she moved to start washing the cauldrons. 

"Something wrong with your drink Miss Granger. It would be rude not to accept the hospitality you have been offered" he said. 

Hermione was about to argue but Severus spoke first. 

"Drink it, all of it. That is an order Granger, I suggest you do it quickly" he said. 

Hermione knew the rules, she knew what he was doing. 

She picked up the goblet and quickly drained the glass. 

"Good girl" Severus said. 

"Now, cauldrons" he ordered. 

She headed to the sink, with a heavy bladder that was about to get heavier. 

Thirty minutes later and Hermione was stood at the sink that was currently gushing water, one leg crossed over the other. 

That pumpkin juice had gone straight to her already full bladder. She was ready to burst. 

"How are you doing Miss Granger?" He asked her. 

"I have to piss" she said desperately. 

She looked up at him and he stared back at her with disapproval covering his features. 

"How disappointing Miss Granger, don't tell me you are near bursting point already?" He asked her. 

She nodded and then whimpered. Her bladder had just sent a large signal to her brain that it needed to be emptied and it forced her to bend slightly at the waist. 

"Tut, tut Miss Granger, I think you can hold it for longer. Finish the task and then we shall see" he said and he turned and walked back to his desk where he was marking papers. 

Hermione sighed and tried to ignore her need. That lasted two seconds until she turned the tap on to rinse out a now clean cauldron. She only had ten left to go...she could do this. 

Five cauldrons later and she realised she couldn't do this. Her breathing had sped up, she was openly squirming now and she couldn't stand still. 

"My, my, we are in a pickle aren't we Granger?" Severus chuckled as he made his way back over to her. 

"Please sir...I'm at my limit" Hermione said, signals now urgent. 

The situation was officially critical. 

"What if I said no?" He asked. 

"I will piss myself all over your floor again" she answered honestly. 

"You will do no such thing. None of your piss will get on my floor, or there will be trouble" he said. 

"I don't think my body is giving me that choice anymore" she groaned , she could feel the pee traveling to her peehole. 

She moved her hands to help her hold. However, as it was a Saturday, she was wearing her favourite pair of jeans, and she couldn't quite get the grip on herself that she had yesterday under her skirt. 

"Oh dear, it looks serious" Severus said. 

"It is sir...please" Hermione said. 

"Ask me nicely" Severus said. 

"Please sir, may I relieve myself?" She asked him desperately. 

Her face was red now and she was sweating from straining her muscles tightly. 

"No" Severus said. 

Hermione moaned. 

"Sir...it's going to come out. I can't hold it back any longer" she said as she lost a spurt. 

It immediately showed on her jeans. 

Hermione gasped and looked down at the damage, Severus followed her gaze. 

"Did you just leak, Miss Granger" he questioned her. 

She whimpered and nodded. 

"Well, if you're that desperate, I will allow you relief" Severus said. 

Hermione almost cried in joy at the permission and moved to make her way towards the classroom door. 

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked her. 

Hermione gaped at him. 

"You gave me permission to use the toilet" she frowned at him. 

She gasped as her bladder forced out another leak, one that darkened her jeans much more. 

"I said you could relieve yourself, I didn't say how or where" he said to her. 

Hermione bit her lip. 

"How sir...please how am I to relieve myself?" She begged him. 

He reached purposefully for one of the smaller sized cauldrons she had just washed up. 

"This will have to do" he said as he handed it to her. 

She looked at him in shock. 

"I can't do it in this, it's not big enough!" Hermione exclaimed worriedly. 

She had now worked her hand into her jeans so she could hold back her flood through her panties. 

"It's your only option Granger I suggest you take it" he said. 

Hermione nodded, she was already slowly wetting herself, she needed this cauldron. It was her only salvation. 

"Er...could you look away if I am to do this?" She asked. 

Severus shook his head. 

"No, I will watch, you consented to this Granger" he said. 

Hermione nodded nervously, dignity be damned, she had to release her bladder...now. 

She quickly unbuttoned her jeans and pushed them down her hips and to her thighs, her knickers followed. 

She blushed and refused to make eye contact with her professor, who she knew was watching her. 

She placed the cauldron between her legs, just in time as her body released all her pent up piss. 

She moaned loudly, the release was amazing. 

After only ten seconds, she could see the cauldron was nearly full to the top. Her bladder was still bursting desperate to release its entire contents.

"It's nearly full" she said, panicking. 

"Then you best stop" Severus replied nonchalantly whilst still casually watching. 

Hermione squeezed all her muscles tightly, trying to stem the flow. She was still trickling slightly as the cauldron overflowed a little. 

"Tut, tut Miss Granger. Stop now or face punishment" he ordered. 

She held her breath and forced her muscles to stop pissing. She held the full cauldron with shaky hands. 

"I still need to go" she pleaded. 

She placed the full cauldron in the sink and moved one hand immediately back to her snatch. She was openly holding her pussy, in front of her professor. 

"Is this what you call control?" He asked her. 

She shook her head. 

She had tasted relief and her muscles weren't obeying her anymore. She leaked a decent stream of piss straight into her hands, and shook with the sheer exhaustion of holding back her tired muscles. 

Severus sighed. 

"You'd best pick out a slightly bigger cauldron then hadn't you?" He said to her. 

Without hesitation, Hermione leapt into action, she picked up one of the larger sized cauldrons that she had already washed up. However, to lift the cauldron she needed both hands. 

As she grabbed the cauldron with both hands, piss flowed freely from her and she couldn't stop it. 

She quickly placed the cauldron on the ground and pushed her jeans and knickers right down to her ankles so that she could get the right angle. The cauldron was just about big enough that she could straddle the opening whilst she knelt on the floor for balance. 

She straddled the opening of the cauldron and pissed. She pissed and pissed and pissed, everything she had inside her. 

She moaned in relief and made eye contact with Severus, who watched her piss in fascination. 

He was hard at the display, she was pissing heavily and he marvelled at the sight. She was in the ultimate submissive position, legs apart, whilst pissing in a cauldron that sat on the floor between her knees. 

He was surprised when he heard her gasp slightly and when he heard a slight splattering, he realised why. 

She had filled that entire cauldron as well! Severus couldn't hide his surprise as a final ten second stream spilled over the cauldron and onto the floor. 

Hermione finished and then looked at the scene in horror, she didn't realise she had THAT much inside of her. 

Then she looked back at Severus, thankfully he wasn't mad at the slight spillage. 

"Well Miss Granger, you'd better get started, you have cauldrons to empty and clean out" he told her as he walked into his office and closed the door behind him. 

He sat down at his desk and undid the buttons on his trousers, he had a rather large problem of his own to sort out. 

Oh my, this is incredible!  When I first read the Potter books I used to fantasise about Hermione wetting and holding her like Snape did in part one!

Cannot wait for the next part - and I have a request.  As I have explained on another thread, my other fetish is emetophilia, so could we perhaps have a part where Hermione vomits please?

• 4 weeks later...

Chapter 3: Rules and Origins Of It All

After her detention, Severus asked Hermione to sit back down at his desk in his office so that he could discuss their new situation in more detail. He really wanted her to be fully aware about what she was agreeing to, he was not going to force her do anything she didn't want to do. 

"I feel we should discuss this new arrangement in more detail. I will not participate in anything you do not agree to" he told her seriously. 

Hermione nodded and chewed slightly on her lip in anticipation of what he was going to say. 

"Now, please answer honestly. You are sixteen correct" Severus stated. 

"I might be seventeen, I used a time turner a bit too much in my third year" she said honestly. 

Severus blinked in surprise, he hadn't known that. 

"Nonetheless, you are sixteen regardless of technicalities or semantics" he said again. 

She nodded. 

"You are at the age of consent according to English muggle law then" Severus said. 

Again she nodded. 

"Have you honestly enjoyed the last couple of sessions we have had doing this?" He asked her. 

She hesitated for a moment. 

"Yes...as odd as it still seems to me, yes I enjoy it" she replied, cheeks flushing slightly. 

Severus nodded. 

"Does anyone else know?" He asked her. 

Hermione shook her head in the negative. 

"Good" Severus replied. 

"So, this is how we will begin for now. Because you are still getting used to this, I don't expect you to submit total control to me right away and I'm not going to force you to do so. Instead, what I propose, is a few taster sessions if you like, a trial period so to speak. I will give you instructions every day as we go and you will eventually learn to do what I say without question or hesitation. If, during this trial period, I ask you to something that you don't feel comfortable doing, then please say so and we shall stop and try something else. Is that clear?" He asked her. 

She smiled slightly and nodded. She had been a little apprehensive about the whole relinquishing all control thing but a trial period would make her feel better about the whole thing. 

Severus noticed the shift in her features to a more relaxed expression and felt less tense about the situation. He knew that she would speak up if a line was crossed. 

"Good, now do you have questions for me?" He asked her. 

"What about just before bed in the evening and first thing in the morning?" She asked. 

"What about it?" Severus asked her. 

"Well, I always pee one last time before going to sleep and I go first thing when I wake up in the morning. You said I need to ask your permission though, so what do we do about that?" She asked. 

He smirked at her. 

"For now, you can continue that routine for the duration of the trial period unless I instruct you otherwise. Eventually, that control will be surrendered to me to the point where you might not be allowed to go at either of those times" Severus answered her. 

She bit her lip, that would take some getting used to. At least he was letting her keep her typical routine whilst she was trialling the whole experience. 

Hermione went to ask another question but blushed slightly and looked down. 

"If you have a question please ask it Miss Granger" Severus said noticing her change in composure. 

"What about when I menstruate?" She asked. 

Severus blinked again in surprise at the bluntness of the question. 

"Again, that depends on you. I personally don't care, piss is piss and blood is blood. Nothing that can't be cleaned up. However, I understand that you might feel differently and that is a bridge we can cross when we get to it...if you like" Severus replied. 

Hermione nodded. She was secretly glad, half the time she didn't know what was an uncomfortably filling bladder and what was a stomach cramp. 

"What if I don't have to pee..." she trailed off hoping that Severus would understand. 

"I have no interest in that for the moment, you can do that as much as you need to whenever you need to, you just won't have permission to piss" he replied. 

She couldn't help the sigh of relief that escaped her, Severus chuckled at her. 

"Anything else?" He asked her. 

"You mentioned punishments earlier...what would they be should I earn one?" She asked. 

"Punishments could be anything really. More holding, taking away something you don't like, spanking. Again, this is something we can discuss and choose together...we can make a list if you like so that we we're both comfortable" Severus suggested. 

"Ok" Hermione agreed. 

"Now is there anything else?" He asked. 

She wasn't sure...was there anything else she wanted to know?

"If you can't think of anything now, you can always ask at any point during the trial period...you might have more questions when actually doing the activities" he said to her. 

She nodded again. 

"But that's all for now, yes?" He asked. 

"I think so" she agreed. 

"Good...now here is what you are going to do tomorrow" he said. 

She looked at him expectantly. 

"You can pee in the morning when you get up. You have a window between seven thirty and eight tomorrow morning to pee. If you miss that window, that's your fault. At eight, I want you here in my office, we are going to spend the day together again. You will not pee until I tell you and you will drink everything I give you. You will also do as I say. Is that clear? Do you have any concerns?" He asked her. 

"No sir" she said. 

"Right then, your official trial period will start tomorrow so I suggest you be ready. You are allowed to piss as much as you need to for the rest of the evening but make sure you remember my instructions for tomorrow morning. Of course, you can experiment on your own if you wish...testing your limits and such" he told her. 

Ok sir, I will see you here at eight tomorrow morning then" Hermione said as she collected her belongings ready to depart from his office. 

"Oh, one more thing Miss Granger" he called to her. 

She turned back to look at him. 

"I need to utilise your wand for a moment" he said to her. 

She looked at him hesitantly before slowly reaching for it in her jacket pocket. 

"Do not worry Miss Granger, I'm going to key your wand so that you are able to access my office even if I'm not here, I trust you to let yourself inside and sit patiently until I return" he said to her as he took her wand and cast a series of charms that would allow her access to his office and his classroom. 

"All set Granger, see you in the morning" he said as he gave her back her wand. 

She took it, bid him one last goodnight and left his office, lightly closing the door as she went. 

Severus let out a breath, he made his way out the other door that attached to his office and led to his private rooms. 

He was thinking over the developments that had taken place over the last couple of days and could hardly believe any of it had happened. He sat down on his favourite chair and began to think about what had got him interested in his kink to begin with. 

He closed his eyes as he remembered. 
A fourth year Severus was sat in charms class, they were having a boring theory class today and everyone was slowly falling asleep. 

The young Ravenclaw girl, who was sat next to Severus, was sat upright paying rapt attention to the lesson. 

Severus thought about how dull his classmate must be, regardless of the fact that she looked like every straight, hormonal teenage males wet dream. 

Severus ignored her for the most part and went back to daydreaming about which potion he would have used on the charms Professor to make him stop talking. 

Severus' train of thought had been broken by a sudden stifled gasp to his left. He quickly looked towards the vicinity in which the sound had come from and, to his surprise, he saw her face flushed and her back straight. She was looking down towards her lap and Severus followed her gaze. 

He saw the girl's hand wedged between her thighs and, although her skirt covered the movements, he could see that her fingers were moving beneath her skirt. 

Severus' heart hammered, his young cock snapped to attention. 

'Was she playing with herself in class?' Severus thought to himself whilst also fighting the urge to touch his insistent prick at the sight of it all. 

Then, she shifted her hand slightly and her other hand moved to provide some imaginary support to her stomach. 

'Is she feeling alright?' Severus wondered for a moment. 

However, the next thing that happened left Severus in absolutely no doubt about what was occurring. 

The girl widened her legs so that each leg was split over both sides of her stool, as if she was doing the splits whilst sat on her stool. Then, both hands moved down to her womanhood and she wriggled her hips in discomfort. 

That's when everything had clicked into place for Severus. He had seen the girl right at the beginning of the lesson approach the charms Professor and ask him something. Severus hadn't taken much notice but the girl had come and taken her assigned seat beside him with a disappointed look on her face. 

Now it made sense, she had asked to use the bathroom and had been denied. She was desperate to piss and couldn't do anything about it. 

Severus assumed he would lose interest now that he knew the real reason she was making an exhibition of herself however, tiny whimpers accompanied her movements and Severus' cock started throbbing. Why the hell was he enjoying this?

"Oh, Merlin...please...no!" He heard the quiet sob next to him. 

He stared at her and noticed a jet of liquid hit the classroom floor below them. He couldn't look away, his pulse was rising even higher and he was starting sweat as if he had just run a marathon. 

"No!" She finally exclaimed pitifully as she lost all control over her body. 

Severus had never forgotten the loud splashing sound of the girl's piss as it noisily gushed from her body, flowed over her stool and hit the classroom floor below. 

The entire class and the charms professor were instantly drawn to the sudden noise that emerged from the back of the silent classroom. 

They all watched as the girl sobbed silently while she pissed everything that she'd had inside her. The professor looked forlornly at the student, feeling guilty that he had put her in this situation in the first place. Eventually the girl finished wetting herself and immediately ran crying from the classroom, leaving her puddle and belongings behind along with a stunned class. 

The professor had thought nothing more of it, spelled the puddle away and tried to divert the class' attention back to the lesson. 

Severus, who had been enthralled by the entire event, was shaken out of his thoughts and stopped gawping at the scene. He tried to focus back on what the professor was saying, there wasn't long left of the class anyway. 

As his attention went back to his professor, the young Severus was suddenly feeling a little uncomfortable. 

It was only a few seconds later that he realised why, he had embarrassingly blown his load into his school trousers. 
The potions master shook his head and brought himself back into the present. He remembered that the young girl had been picked on mercilessly by her peers after the incident, to the extent that she transferred from Hogwarts and, as far as he was aware, her family had relocated to America. 

That was partly why Severus had cast he silencing and privacy charms on Hermione the previous day when the same thing had happened to her. The Granger girl was a pain in the arse but she was a good student and Severus didn't want her to be teased in the same way his former classmate had been. 

The only difference was that Hermione Granger had enjoyed it, just as much as he had. 

Oh yes, the two of them were going to have some fun over the next few months. 
  • 3 weeks later...

Chapter 4: A Step Too Far

The following morning at precisely eight 'o' clock, Hermione entered the potions masters office. She found that he was already sat patiently waiting for her behind his desk. 

"Good morning professor" Hermione said. 

"Good morning Miss Granger" he replied. 

"How has your morning been?" He inquired politely. 

Hermione cleared her throat slightly before replying. 

"Fine thanks" she replied awkwardly. 

"Did you follow my instructions?" He asked her. 

She nodded. 

Severus noticed that something was slightly off. 

"Anything to add Miss Granger?" He asked. 

She shook her head and chewed on her lip, a telltale sign of nervousness. 

"Did you disobey my instructions?" He asked her. 

"No!" She exclaimed. 

Severus looked confused for a moment. 

"Tell me" he demanded calmly. 

Hermione sighed and began her tale. 

"I normally go to the library first thing in the morning, so my normal waking routine of an average day is waking up and getting up about five thirty, spending some time in the library and then going to breakfast and classes and so on and so forth" she said. 

Severus raised his eyebrow, he was still confused. 

"And? So, what?" He asked her. 

"I woke up at half-past five like I normally would do on an average day" she said. 

"And?" He asked, still not following. 

"I really needed to pee when I woke up this morning, like I normally do" she said. 

The pieces finally fell into place, Severus grinned. 

"You woke up at half-past five needing desperately to piss and you then remembered my instructions" he chuckled lightly. 

Hermione nodded. 

"You had to wait until at least half seven before you could piss" Severus stated gleefully. 

Hermione nodded miserably. 

"And were you a good girl? Did you hold it all in for the whole two hours?" He asked her, his voice lowering significantly. 

Hermione had a slight flashback to only a couple of hours prior...where she had been laying on her bed in the girl's dormitory, squirming quite significantly as she tried to massage her womanhood in a bid to hold back the desperate flood. 

"Just about...I leaked a little bit towards the end though. It was just a few drops though, then I was finally able to use the toilet" she confirmed. 

Severus chuckled lightly. 

"I will view that memory at a later date Miss Granger" he said to her. 

Her eyes widened at the thought. 

'Oh gods! How embarrassing!' She thought to herself. 

"Now, moving on, do you want to hear about what's going to happen today? I intend to test your limits just for my own knowledge" He said to her. 

She nodded, she was a little nervous but a little excited at the same time. 

"There are three rules for today: 1. No asking for permission to piss - I will know when you are in need and will choose when you are allowed relief. 2. No holding with your hands - I've noticed this is something you do and frankly it's quite childish, I want to see how strong your muscles are alone. 3. No accidents - if you piss yourself, without my permission, there will be punishment. You will also drink everything I give to you - but you already know this" Severus said to her. 

She nodded in understanding, feeling even more nervous now but was, like always, prepared to take on a challenge. 
After Severus had given Hermione her 'detention tasks' for the day, he sat at his desk to begin the long brewing process for the werewolf. It was Lupin's time of the month again and the howling beast was going to come out and play soon. 

Severus prepared the first stages of the complex wolfsbane potion, whilst also keeping an eye on his new muse, who was currently alphabetising his whole potions stores. 

That would take her a good few hours, and Severus made sure that she kept herself hydrated, all that alphabetising was certainly thirsty work. 

To her credit, Hermione was following Severus' every rule. She accepted the various drinks that were offered to her every half hour or so and continued with her task. 

Severus knew that she would already be able to feel her bladder slowly filling, and he was thrilled at the idea. 

Hermione was too. 

Only three hours in and she could feel her bladder filling up and she was enjoying it, she liked the anticipation of not being in control of her own body. She literally had no clue what was going to happen. All she had been instructed was to hold until Severus said otherwise. 

She was also a bit worried, she knew Severus could easily deny her permission to go, even if he was aware that she had reached the point of no return. 

"Another glass of water for you Miss Granger" she heard him say from the other room. She sighed as she made her way down the store room ladder to go and drink another damned glass of liquid. 

As she drunk the offered glass, she quickly realised that this was the glass that would be 'one too many'. 

Severus tried to hide his grin as he realised the same thing she had, now the games would begin. 

Hermione walked back into the potions store room, feeling her bladder start to balloon. She reckoned that her only saving grace today would be for the fact that she wore elasticated waist leggings. 

She got back to work and a couple of minutes later she was joined by her potions Professor. 

"Yes professor?" She asked expectantly. 

"Nothing Miss Granger, I am here merely because I need to evaluate some of the ingredients before I consider allowing them to be used by students. I'm going to plan the whole of my next weeks classes. It's a lot easier when the ingredients are in alphabetical order you see" he said. 

'Thestral shit' Hermione thought to herself as she resisted the urge to squirm. She was going to hold for as long as physically possible. 

Severus watched her from the corner of his eye and was slightly impressed by her restraint. He could see that her stomach looked a little bloated but he knew that the bulge protruding from her midsection meant something else entirely. Her back teeth must have been floating by now, his cock twitched in anticipation. Severus tried to focus on his work. She wasn't giving away anything but Severus knew it wouldn't be long now before the cracks began to show. 

He was right, he waited a long 45 minutes but finally, she fidgeted. A few minutes after the initial fidget, there was a quiet whimper. 

Severus waited until she had settled back down as the urge to piss passed for the moment. 

"Come and have a seat Miss Granger, you have been at this for hours and you need a break" Severus stated as he waltzed out of the store room. 

Once inside the classroom, Severus sat at his desk and gestured to the seat next to him for her to sit down in. She sat and Severus pulled out a stack of papers to mark. 

"What would you like me to do Professor?" She queried a little breathlessly. 

"Just sit there quietly Miss Granger and relax for a while" he said. 

Severus wanted her to just sit there, with nothing to do so that her mind would most likely focus on her need to piss. 

"Alright" she responded as she did as she was told. 

Severus nodded at her and pretended to return his attention back to his marking. 

Only minutes later, he noticed his student casually cross one leg over the other. Severus also noticed the slight flush in her cheeks and the fact that she was lightly chewing on her lip. 

Next, he noticed the changes to her breathing. She was breathing much more quickly and heavily, as though she had been light jogging. 

After that, she finally moaned out loud. 

Severus took the opportunity. 

"You're having quite the problem there Miss Granger" he stated as Hermione looked at him desperately, sweat starting to form at her hairline. 

"Please..." she begged. 

"Please, what?" Severus asked her, curious about her response. 

She opened her mouth, about to reply, when she remembered rule number 1. No asking permission to piss. 

Hermione almost cried at the realisation that her professor had probably been aware of her need for quite some time now and was purposefully testing her. She could now feel all the liquids she had consumed forming in her bladder and  she was definitely desperate. She shook her head at him. 

Severus' eyebrow shot up, again impressed that she seemed to remember the rules in her state of desperation. 

"Good girl Miss Granger, you are doing well" he reassured her gleefully. 

She groaned as she started to rock her hips, grinding herself into her chair to relieve some of the pressure. 

"Tut, tut Miss Granger...none of that" he said to her. 

Hermione willed herself to stop but she could feel herself slowly losing it now that she had nothing to focus on but her desperation. 

"Oh dear, it looks like you could use a distraction. Follow me" he said and gave no room for argument as he led her into his office. 

She followed quickly, every step she took vibrated her bladder, she could feel her muscles getting tired. 

"Take a seat Miss Granger, you can help me to mark some more of these essays" he told her. 

She bit her lip in frustration and carefully sat down, trying to find an angle that would not strain her bladder. 

Severus noticed and smirked at her. 

She glared back. That was until she was alerted to a sudden pulse from her bladder as it told her that it wanted emptying. 

She gasped and immediately placed a hand on her womanhood to combat the urge. 

She was so distracted that she did not notice her Professor come and stand at her side, and immediately yank her hand away from herself. 

"Will I have to tie your hands behind your back?" He asked angrily as she had just broken rule number 2. 

She looked up in shock and the momentary lapse in concentration caused her to lose a small spurt in surprise. 

She gasped and looked down, as a small but noticeable wet spot, the size of a penny, appeared on her light grey leggings. 

Severus noticed and was not impressed. 

"Have you just broken rules number 2 and 3 Miss Granger?" He asked her, his voice right with concealed anger. 

"I - I...oh god" she muttered as she tried to shift her legs to make her feel in control once more. 

Severus watched the display with disapproval. In order to stop her from wiggling her legs, he grabbed both of her knees, forced them apart and held them in place. 

"Professor...I can't" her whole body was shaking, as she released another spurt, she was in absolute agony. Her bladder was in so much pain, she started to involuntarily tear up. 

"You can and you will Miss Granger" he stated back. 

"It hurts...it hurts so much!" She exclaimed, as a small, hesitant stream began to release without her consent

"I...I can't-" she whimpered. 

Severus could see how much pain she was genuinely in and felt slightly guilty, he should have stopped this a while ago. 

Still holding onto her knees, he watched as the material at her crotch started to get slowly darker, he could see that she was still trying to hold back the flood. 

"Miss Granger, piss yourself, piss yourself like a child" he commanded. 

His command came at the same time her body forced her to release. 

She let go and a spectacular gush of urine vacated her body. Her leggings were soaked within seconds and she could hear her piss as it hit the carpeted floor below. 

"Uh...uh" she moaned at the sheer relief she was getting. 

Severus was still holding her knees apart as he felt the fabric immediately soak beneath his hands and as he watch her water cascade onto the floor below. 

Hermione threw her head back as her entire body relaxed and collapsed fully back into the chair. She was also extremely aware of her professor's hands on her knees. The thought thrilled her. 

"You're ruining my carpet Miss Granger" he stated, although he really didn't care. 

"I don't care" she moaned incoherently. 

Severus raised an eyebrow at her response as he watched her stream still going strong. 

He was almost worried, he didn't realise that she had this much liquid stored inside her bladder. Being new to this, he knew she had probably hurt herself by pushing her too far. 

He sighed, he had a potion for her at least, that would mean she wouldn't experience any pain and repair any damage she may have done to herself. 

Finally, after what seemed like forever, her stream finally weakened and she was able to think clearly again. 

She eventually gathered the strength to look down at the mess she made. Her leggings were completely saturated from crotch to ankle, she could feel piss inside her shoes and she was blown away by the massive puddle that was on the chair and dripping down to the even larger puddle below. 

She breathed out as her stream finally came to a complete stop, the only thing that remained now was the sharp pains she was feeling in her stomach. She placed a hand on her stomach and winced. 

"Are you alright?" Severus asked her. 

She looked up, almost forgetting that he had been there the entire time and nodded at him. 

He held out a potion to her and instructed her to drink it. She followed his orders and downed the potion without question. Within a couple of minutes, she could feel the pain in her stomach ebbing away into nothingness. 

Now all she felt was the cold, she was sat in sopping wet clothes, in a puddle of her cooling piss, in the middle of the freezing cold dungeons. Her teeth started chattering. 

Severus noticed the sudden change and cast a cleaning charm to clean up her mess, to make her a little more comfortable. 

"You were foolish today" Severus stated. 

Hermione looked up at him in question. 

"Never push yourself that hard again, you can really damage yourself like that" he said, sounding almost concerned. 

She gulped but nodded. She knew she had gone too far today. 

"I know I am setting you challenges for this but if you can't meet the challenge then don't force yourself too. You will build up resistance the more you practice but if you push yourself too far, you will damage yourself and this will end just as quickly as it has begun. Understand?" He said rhetorically. 

Again she nodded. 

"You did well today though, although you did break my rules. You will have to be punished, but we will give you a few days to recover first. I don't want you breaking just yet" he told her. 

"I'm sorry" she replied. 

"Don't apologise to me, its your body" he said. 

There was a moments silence when neither one knew what to do next. 

"Perhaps we shall end today's session for now. Look out for my owl, we might do something different next time" he told her. 

She smiled at him and said goodbye as she collected her things. As she walked back to the common room, she felt utterly relieved and exhausted. She loved it. 

A great story, but I have a little problem with the ending:

On the one hand he is kind of angry because she pushed herself too hard - and injuring herself in the process.

But on the other hand he punishs her for breaking a rule.

But what should she do? She can either push herself even further, hurting herself even more.

Or she can break a rule.

In this setup it is a loose - loose situation for her. Such a situation CAN be interesting. But personally I think it would take the fun out of it in the situation we have here.

That's why I would have preferred a different ending, IMO Snape should draw the line when she really hurts herself. And IMO he should make it clear that he doesn't expect her to hurt herself - and that she obviously will not be punished if her bladder is just maxed out. She did everything she could, as much as her body was able to do. What is there more she can do? It's like punishing her for needing to breath.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Chapter Five - Forbidden Forest Trouble

A few days later, Severus and Hermione both agreed that she had a clean bill of health to carry on with their experiments. 

Hermione had been shocked by how much Professor Snape had apologised for their previous session. She did not feel as though it was his fault, she was an overachiever who had been set a challenge. She had wanted to push herself beyond his expectations, just to prove that she was more capable than her Professor believed. 

Only now, when she looked back on it, did she realise how foolish that had been. She should have said something sooner, she knew that her Professor was no monster and didn't want to hurt her. 

Equally, Severus had felt guilty that he had pushed her to the point of pain. He therefore set up a traffic light system for her, which he made perfectly clear that she would have to follow it. The system was simple. 

Green - Everything's fine
Amber - situation is getting bad but can still cope
Red - Stop  

They agreed that Severus would ask Hermione for her opinion of the situation frequently during a sessions progression and Hermione promised that she would answer honestly and never force herself to go to far. 

Once the system was established. The pair got back to the session at hand. 

"So what shall we do this evening?" Severus mused rhetorically. 

Hermione waited on tenterhooks as he pretended to deliberate over their evening 'detention'. 

"You can start by drinking this" he said as he indicated to a large cup of dandelion tea. 

Hermione, who enjoyed a dandelion tea once in a while, happily drank it all down. She knew that dandelion tea always went through her body quickly, which is why she didn't drink it very often. 

"Good, now we need to go and get some potions ingredients" Severus said, as he put on his outdoor robes. 

Hermione grabbed her cloak and put it on, it was late autumn in Scotland after all, and she knew that it would be freezing outside. As they ascended from the dungeons and headed out into the already dark, chilly night, Hermione couldn't help but shiver. The biting north wind was not making it any easier. 

"What are we looking for?" Hermione finally asked once she had got used to the sudden cold temperature. 

"A mushroom of sorts" Severus replied. 

"Do you know where we need to go to get it?" She asked. 

Severus nodded. 

"Near to the Black Lake" he responded. 

Hermione paused for a moment. 

"But that's miles away!" She exclaimed, horrified at the thought of being out in the cold for such a long time. 

"I know, but tonight is the perfect night to collect them" Severus replied. 

Hermione, the natural swot that she was, was intrigued. 

"Why tonight? Does it have something to do with the moon cycle?" She asked. 

"No, it's to do with the temperature. While it is cold tonight, the air is clear, and there is no dampness to the air but as the mushrooms grow by the Black Lake, they are naturally moistened. This means that the potency of the ingredient is at its strongest" he explained as they travelled deeper into the forest.  

Hermione nodded as she took in the information. That information was useful in regards to her studies. As her overachieving mind reeled, the pair got closer and closer to their destination. 

It wasn't until the rushing water of the Black Lake sounded, that Hermione noticed a slight pressure in her abdomen. She cursed silently, they couldn't have been out of the castle for more than an hour. However, when Hermione considered the large dandelion tea and the freezing cold temperature, she wondered how long it would take for the feeling to worsen. 

"Right, let's get to it then Miss Granger" Severus stated and shook Hermione out of her thoughts. 

She stared blankly at him in confusion. 

"We need to dig up the mushrooms Miss Granger, we cannot use magic or we risk damaging the mycelium and the volva. This task must be done as delicately as possible" Severus stated, as he transfigured two trowels and handed one to his student. 

Hermione took the trowel and bent down so that she could start digging up the watery soil. 

Severus began the task himself, and kept one eye on his student as he did so. He knew she would be subtly feeling the effects of that tea she drank earlier. He secretly grinned to himself. 

Hermione quickly became immersed in her task, she would never forgive herself for ruining perfectly useful potions ingredients. However, the longer the pair worked, the colder it became. 

About an hour into their work, Hermione was shivering from the cold. She looked at her work and was dismayed to see that she had only managed to dig up about four mushrooms in an hour. However, when she looked at her professor's pile, he didn't seem to have that much more collected than she did. 

"You're cold" Severus stated suddenly. 

Hermione turned to her Professor and nodded. 

"Sorry" she said. 

Severus dismissed her apologies and stood up. He pointed to a log nearby and told her to sit. 

She sat and watched as her Professor produced a large flask from his cloak pocket. 

"Drink" he ordered her. 

She knew it wasn't a suggestion and hesitantly took the flask. Severus noticed her hesitation. 

"Yes, Miss Granger?" He asked expectantly. 

"How much longer do you think we will be out here Professor?" She asked. 

Severus grinned. 

"Longer than you would like Miss Granger, now drink" he replied. 

She drank every last drop of dandelion tea. Severus took another flask from his pocket and drank his dandelion tea. 

"Now back to work" he said. 

Hermione winced as she stood, she was screwed. 

A while later, Severus noticed the change in his students breathing. He watched her for a moment and noticed just how tense her body had become. He decided that they had enough mushroom ingredients and collected them up. He was also entertained by the thought of his student walking back to the school with a full bladder. 

"Ready to go back Miss Granger?" He asked. 

Hermione nodded eagerly and headed back towards the forest in the direction of the school. Severus chuckled as he followed her. 

Hermione knew that she was in trouble as soon as she started walking. As the pair clambered through the forest and Hermione had to climb over various sized logs and tree stumps, the exercise was proving stressful on her bladder. The climbing over logs was forcing her to keep her legs apart when all she wanted to do was keep them jammed together. 

She needed to take her mind off things and quick. She was about to say something, when she glanced at her Professor. She noticed that he was a little tense. 

"Why are you so tense?" She blurted immediately. The forest had always unnerved her, and it was even more unnerving to see her Professor so tense. 

Severus grunted in response. Hermione huffed. 

"Well?" She asked firmly, she wanted an answer. 

"I should imagine that I am experiencing the same discomfort as you" he stated, seemingly uncomfortable at his own admission. 

In reality, Severus' heart was hammering in his chest. He had also been feeling the need to urinate for quite a few hours now, as he had not used the facilities since he woke that morning. The amount of coffees, waters and dandelion teas had caught up to his own bladder.  His iron bladder twitched and he resisted the urge to move his hand in for a quick, tight squeeze to ease the sensation. 

Hermione also marvelled at her professors statement. She was excited to see her potions Professor desperate. She knew he had to be if he had just openly admitted it to her. She wanted to test his endurance further however, she couldn't fight her own urges anymore. 

That second dandelion tea had gone straight to her filling bladder and she could feel the pulsing in her lower abdomen getting stronger with every step. 

At one point, she had to stop as she crossed her legs and doubled over in an effort to stop a dribble of pee escaping into her knickers. 

"Oh!" She exclaimed as she did so. 

"What?" Severus asked, his concentration slipping for a second. 

"I-, I've just leaked a little" she said, looking at him with worried eyes. 

Severus' reminder of his student's plight only reminded him how much he wished he could just whip himself out and piss like a racehorse against a tree. Had his student not been in close proximity, that is exactly what he would have done by now. He felt his urine slowly starting to travel to the tip of his piss slit. He looked back at his student as he quickly squeezed himself. 

His student wasn't fairing much better, she was shaking and using her hands to hold herself. She was squirming, and putting on quite the show. 

At the sight of how much of a struggle his student was in, he hardened in his trousers, making it impossible to pee even if his life depended on it. It actually hurt. However, he knew this reprieve wouldn't last long, he was far too desperate. 

"Miss Granger, your colour please?" He asked her in a somewhat strained voice. 

"Amber" she quickly muttered back. Trying to focus on not allowing the contents of her bladder out. 

"Come here" he ordered her. 

She took a deep breath and shuffled over to him. 

Severus indicated to a log that was next to them. 

"I want you to sit on this log, legs either side of it and do not think about holding yourself like a child" he commanded. 

She nodded and quickly straddled the log, her desperation increased immediately. She began to squirm on the log trying to create some friction between her legs to help her hold on. 

Severus watched, aroused by her actions. She was humping a log!

"Move your cloak out of the way Miss Granger, I'm going to allow you a partial release" he told her. 

She looked eager to release, if only a little bit of her flood. She moved her cloak out of the way. 

"You will have twenty seconds only and I will watch as you piss yourself through your jeans. Do you understand?" He asked. 

Hermione closed her eyes and whimpered as she nodded in anticipation of release. Drops were already leaking into her knickers and she prayed they hadn't made a spot on her jeans yet. 

"Ready? Twenty seconds starts....now!" Severus stated as he watched intently. 

She immediately began gushing into her jeans, immediately soaking the crotch and her legs. She could hear the splatter of her liquid as it ran down the sides of the log and hit the forest floor below. She moaned in sheer bliss. 

As soon as he heard the liquid splattering in the ground next to his feet, his control slipped. He was shocked as he let out a rather large, 3 second leak, into his underwear, completely uncontrolled. He held himself tightly to stop the leak and focused back on the task at hand. 

"Ten seconds left Granger" Severus said to her. 

'No!' She thought in horror. How could she possibly stop peeing when it felt this good?!

"Five...Four...you'd better stop Granger...Two...One...Stop!" Severus stated calmly. 

Hermione clenched her muscles tightly and managed to stop peeing in time, although her bladder protested at her decision. 

"Now get down! We will continue back to the castle" Severus said in a strained voice as he heard her get down from the log and observe the mess she had made. 

She turned to follow her Professor and shifted uncomfortably in her rapidly cooling and wet jeans. 

The partial release had helped and Hermione felt confident that she would make it the rest of the way to the school. However, her uncomfortably damp clothes made her feel slightly embarrassed. At least she would have the cloak to cover up her mini accident. 
As the pair continued back to the school, Hermione couldn't help but notice that her potions Professor looked a little bit tense. She wondered if he was still hard from her partial release back in the woods, but she wasn't sure. 

She frowned at him. He noticed. 

"What?" He snapped lightly. She had clearly broken his concentration from whatever thoughts he was having. 

"You seem a little uncomfortable" Hermione stated, she was curious about his response. 

"Just tired" he dismissed. Hermione just thought he seemed vague. 

Hermione was about to question him further, when she noticed a shadowy outline in the distance. She immediately recognised who it was. 

"Alright 'Ermione!" Hagrid exclaimed, his booming voice shattering the quiet and still forest. 

To Hermione's surprise, her potions Professor jumped at the sudden sound and promptly lost his footing in some tree roots and fell, with a very inelegant and undignified thud. 

Hermione immediately recast her fading lumos charm as she turned to assist her fallen Professor. She noticed that he had his hand wrapped tightly around his cock, through his slacks. 

She had forgotten his desperation but now she understood why he was uncomfortable. She also noticed the galleon sized wet patch that had just appeared on the front of his trousers, and he was clearly struggling to get things back under control. 

'Merlin! Severus Snape is losing control' she thought to herself. 

Completely oblivious to the potions professors plight, Hagrid asked what Hermione was doing and she explained about how she had a detention with the potions Professor. 

Hagrid glanced at the potions Professor, who was now steadily standing, and politely bid the pair goodnight. Hagrid knew not to cross the potions Professor on a detention night. 

"In control now?" She asked Severus once Hagrid was out of earshot. 

"No" Severus stated in complete desperation. 

Hermione noticed a slight bead of sweat on her potion professor's forehead. 

"I'm going to have to release, please excuse me a moment Miss Granger" he said as he turned towards a tree trunk. 

"Oh I don't think so" Hermione stated calmly. 

Severus looked at her incredulously. 

"What!" He exclaimed. 

"You're going to hold it until we are back in your classroom" she said. 

Severus looked at her in pure shock and desperation, with his hands on his cock, so close to relief. He was shaking. But he wanted to play the game. 

"I won't make it" he warned her. 

"You will, or I get to call the shots for awhile" Hermione said as she turned in the direction of the castle. 

Severus slowly walked after her, his hands never leaving his crotch the entire way. 

Really a great and arousing story, thank you!

I agree with wedgeantilles.  (chapter 4)

Severus want to control Hermioners bladder, he want to train her to hold more urine in her bladder, train her to hold it extrem long. She must aske for permission to pee and he denies her to go even her bladder is full to burst. He want to punish her for breaking the rules and on other hand he was angry that she pushed her that hard, that she could damage herself. What should she do, how should this work?

I think if a girl gets trained to hold a overfilled bladder, she should get trained to endure the pain too. No one wants to hurt a girl really, but honestly if you make a girl hold it, if you make her wait and she says "please let me pee, my urge is so painful and my bladder hurts so bad from holding  my pee for so long" would you let her go?

• 3 months later...

Chapter Six: Leaky Lake

Severus Snape dribbled with each step that he took, he could have pissed already if he had wanted to but, he liked the game too much. 

His hand was still firmly wrapped around his cock, through his slacks, but it was slowly becoming a failing option. 

As the still desperate Hermione, and the already pissing professor, got closer to the dungeons, the harder it was to hold on. The temperature was dropping quickly. 

Severus needed a distraction, and fast, so he thought back to how he had managed to become this desperate in this particular corridors. 

He had only pissed once that day, and that had been first thing in the morning after he woke. The day that followed was exhausting and would prove to be a challenge for his bladder. 

He had gone to breakfast, and had consumed his usual two morning coffees, before heading for his first class. 

The first three classes of the day had past without incident. However the fourth class, the one before lunch time, a student had accidentally added the dragon scales a little too early, creating a loud explosion, a filthy classroom and several burn wounds. 

Severus then spent his lunch break dealing with all this and spent the last class of the day in the hospital wing treating the students’ burn wounds. 

It was around this time that Severus had felt the first small twinge in his iron bladder. He knew he should have taken the opportunity to use the loo but instead, headed for the staff meeting with Dumbledore. 

Having consumed a further three cups of tea, out of sheer boredom, during the staff meeting, Severus’ right knee was slightly jiggling by the end of the meeting. 

“Now off to the Great Hall for dinner” Dumbledore had announced. All staff were expected to be present at dinner. 

Throughout dinner, the jiggling got worse and Severus felt a slight sweat start to form. He would make it back to his rooms, he just had to hold out a little longer. 

However, he had forgotten about Hermione going to him that evening and so he decided to hold on to use the facilities. It could make the evening entertaining...

As Severus and Hermione finally made it back to his office, Severus was seriously starting to regret his earlier decisions. He stumbled over the password, before finally getting it right and gaining entry to his rooms. 

For the first time in a while, Severus looked over at his student, to see how she was fairing. She wasn’t. 

She had her hand down her unbuttoned trousers, and was holding herself quite intensely. Severus’ cock wanted to harden at the sight...but he was far too desperate for that to happen. The attempt his member made at hardening, was actually more painful at anything else. 

He noticed his student let out a steady breath. Then she spoke. 

“Remove your hand” she stated clearly. 

Was she insane?

Severus knew that his muscles were too tired to hold alone. His grip had been the only thing stopping him from a full blown wetting. 

“I can’t” he stuttered. 

“You can, and you will” she replied. 

Severus took a steady breath himself, and he slowly let go of himself. He could feel the droplets forming at the head of his dick already. 

“Take off your cloak, and unbutton your trousers” she commanded next. 

Severus, very carefully, did as she asked. He took particulate care as he unbuttoned his trousers. He didn’t want to accidentally put pressure on his overwhelmed bladder. 

“Take your trousers off” she said. 

Severus tried to push his trousers over his hips, without bending at the waist. He managed to get his trousers to glide down his legs and bunch at his ankles. He lifted one leg, but almost lost balance as he tried to get his foot out of the leg hole. 

The momentary stumble caused him to lose concentration for a second. 

He started leaking. 

He tensed to stop the flow. 

He succeeded. 

Then he leaked again. 

Severus immediately moved his hand back to his leaking cock to stem the flow. 

“Uh oh” Hermione said disappointedly as she watched him slowly start to lose control. 

She tried not to think about it, watching him lose control made her want to lose control. She squeezed herself for assurance that she would watch him lose control first. 

“I can’t help it” he snapped back, still dribbling little drops from his tip. 

He was at his limit. 

Hermione could see this as she watched his underwear slowly get more damp. The wet patch slowly spreading. 

“Have I said you could piss?” She asked. 

Severus said nothing, he was concentrating far too much. 

He then did something he had never thought of doing in front of a student before. He stroked his dick, trying to get it to harden. It wouldn’t. 

Hermione could see his plight and acted quickly. She grabbed seven small, empty, potions sample bottles that the students used in class. 

“You have permission to fill these...but that’s it” she said. 

She handed him the first one. 

He had little choice, he took his leaking cock from his soaking underwear and let go in the small potions bottle. It filled far too quickly. 

“Next” he said through gritted teeth. 

She passed him the second bottle and watched as Severus took the second bottle and continued pissing as he transferred between the first and second. 

“Next” he said frantically. He knew the bottles were filling far too quickly and the pressure in his bladder had hardly lessened. 

He put the two full bottles down and grabbed the third. He pissed in that one, filling it too quickly again. 

“I won’t be able to stop” he warned her as he grabbed the fourth. 

“You will” she replied. 

Severus just groaned at his release as he grabbed the fifth bottle she offered him. 

He was shaking at the intensity of it all as he grabbed for the sixth bottle. 

Knowing that he only had one bottle left, he braced himself to stop. As he quickly filled the seventh, and final, bottle, he then pinched the tip of his still pissing cock. 

Piss spilled onto the floor as he tried to stop, but he was failing dramatically. 

“Fuck! I can’t stop!” He exclaimed. 

He was creating a puddle on the floor. 

Hermione went over to him, and pressed his stomach. 

“DON’T!” He shouted at her as he pissed forcefully on the floor. 

“So full...” hermione whispered. 

“Fuck!” Severus exclaimed as he lost all control and pissed a mini lake all over his precious floor. 

His cheeks flushed red at the sheer relief. 

He pissed himself dry right there, for a good couple of minutes. 

Once empty, he looked down in horror as he took in the extent of the damage. 

He then turned to look at his equally shocked student, still with her hands down her jeans, and her legs crossed desperately. 

“Miss Granger, remove your hands” he requested.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Chapter Seven: Euphoria 

Hermione shook her head. 

“No way. It will be game over if I do” she said as she felt a leak break through her firm hold. 

She gasped as her bottoms grew darker for the second time that evening. 

Severus walked over to her. Relishing in the sound of his footsteps wading through his own personal lake. 

He was hard now. 

After such a monumental release, such as the one he had just had, his dick would automatically harden as his body would then crave a release of a different kind. 

Severus hadn’t bothered to put his trousers back on after his release, and the tent in his boxers was extremely obvious as he walked towards his favourite leaking student. 

He could see the desperation in her eyes as he knelt to the ground in front of her. 

“P-please” she stammered as she lost another large leak, which extended the damp patch on her bottoms where Severus was eye level with. 

He looked up at her and could see how distended her lower abdomen was and groaned slightly at the thought of all that liquid sloshing around inside of her. 

Hermione heard his groan and looked down at him. The arousal in his cheeks, and the lust in his eyes, was unmistakable. 

“I want to piss” she whimpered, another leak appearing. 

He moaned in response, as his cock gave a painfully powerful throb at her statement. 

“I’m going to remove your bottoms” he told her. 

She nodded her consent and the potions master, very gently, began to pull her bottoms down towards her ankles. 

She bit her lip, he was doing this torturously slow. She leaked again, but this time a tiny stream began trickling out of her, without her permission. 

“No” she whimpered desperately, causing the potions master, who had finished pushing her bottoms to rest around her ankles, to look up and notice the small stream. 

“Stop that now!” He ordered, although all he really wanted to do was catch the liquid on his fingers, and taste it. 

Hermione forced her muscles to stem the stream but she knew she was at the end. 

Severus did to. 

“Remove your hands, and hold with muscle alone for one minute” he told her. 

“I will fail” she told him. 

“Remove your hands” he whispered. 

She did as she was told and removed her hands. She began to leak instantly. 

She went to place one of her hands back against her crotch, but Severus stopped her. 

Instead, he placed one of his hands against her pee-hole and began massaging her clitoris. 

Hermione moaned at the intense sensation. She wanted to piss but couldn’t whilst her potions master played with her sensitive bud. Her orgasm was quickly building. 

Severus noticed the flush in her cheeks, and the change in her breathing, and knew that she was close to pleasure and an intense release. He quickened the pace, and the pressure, of his massaging fingers. 

He could feel her wetness, both arousal and urine, seeping through her knickers and prepared for her intense orgasm. 

Hermione saw white as her orgasm hit her like a train, and she screamed in pleasure and felt her legs give way. 

Severus, prepared for this, manoeuvred himself so that he was lying down flat on the cold stone floor, just as Hermione’s knees gave out. 

Severus guided her body to the ground and positioned her so that she was straddling him. 

Hermione, lost to her own pleasure, hadn’t notice their current position as her orgasm ended and one final, painful, wave of desperation passed through her exhausted body  and the floodgates opened. 

She screamed at the release. 

Severus heard her scream and knew what was coming. His cock still throbbing at the thought. 

A second later, he felt her piss soak her knickers completely, and could feel how her pissed soaked through his boxers as well. 

He groaned as he felt her hot urine run in massaging rivulets down his cock and he grabbed his students hips to support her as her back arched, lost to her release. 

This meant that her hips were pushing her pissing crotch forcefully against his aching cock. His climax was imminent. 

As the still pissing Hermione came back to her senses. She noticed the position she was in, and what was happening. She could see her potion masters face flushed with complete arousal, and knew that he was about to cum. 

She watched for nearly a minute before she saw her potions master come undone beneath her, moaning  something feral as he did so. 

Severus came, still feeling those wonderfully hot rivulets around his cock, it was the most intense climax he had ever had. 

After he finished climaxing, he noticed that Hermione was still pissing euphorically on him, the stream beginning to weaken as she finished her biggest piss so far. 

He could feel her rapidly cooling piss underneath him as her ocean had saturated his boxers completely and slowly moved up his back, soaking the lower back of his shirt. 

Hermione finally finished pissing, and had a moment to notice the euphoria on her professors face before she collapsed exhaustedly against his chest.

• 3 weeks later...