Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How do you wet?

On 10/10/2018 at 10:43 PM, LucyDL said:

i wear 24/7 im not incontinent but i do have an overactive bladder, i have trouble holding for more than about half an hour after i feel the need to go (which usually comes on all of a sudden)

sometimes i make it, sometimes i dont

I think "overactive bladder" and "sometimes make it, sometimes don't" classes as incontinence... it doesn't necessarily have to mean no control at all!

On 10/10/2018 at 6:43 PM, LucyDL said:

i wear 24/7 im not incontinent but i do have an overactive bladder, i have trouble holding for more than about half an hour after i feel the need to go (which usually comes on all of a sudden)

sometimes i make it, sometimes i dont

Is it a big deal wearing outside in public for you or not that much? Do you think people notice it sometimes or not? Also, what type of pants you think works best for hiding them? :3

Edited by nicobulat (see edit history)
5 hours ago, nicobulat said:

Is it a big deal wearing outside in public for you or not that much? Do you think people notice it sometimes or not? Also, what type of pants you think works best for hiding them? :3

the diapers i wear are pretty thick but can be easily hidden when dry, when they are dry they can be hidden by almost anything,
when i have wet myself a few times however, they tend to be visible no matter what i put on over them.

i have been caught a few times in public (usually i find out when i see someone staring or smiling while looking at me) its embarrassing as hell but i just ignore what others think, if they dont know who i am, who cares

i have had some luck with layering, when i am at work i wear 3 pairs of leggings under my uniform to compress the diaper so it doesn't bulge as much (that helps A LOT near the end of the day when im usually soaked) but the downside to that is it puts more pressure on my bladder and is harder to take off when i do get a chance to use the bathroom, so i always wet more when layering.
like the old saying, pick your poison

(to save myself a few messages, a few of my real life DL friends have mentioned wearing leggings under skirts or dresses, but that only works in summer and when im not at work)
if you are female and live somewhere not too cold, knee length skirts or dresses are the best option for hiding them

if you live in a cold area or you are a male, i recommend layering with something tight underneath like leggings or bike shorts then something loose over the top like baggy jeans or track pants, it wont work as well as a skirt or dress but again,

pick your poison (you could claim you wear diapers for medical reasons, but what could excuse could a guy give for wearing a skirt lol)

18 hours ago, LucyDL said:

I always thought incontinence means you have no control or almost no control

Anything other than normal bladder control as an adult classes as "incontinence", though euphemisms are often used for mild cases, like "light bladder leakage"...

17 hours ago, LucyDL said:

you could claim you wear diapers for medical reasons, but what could excuse could a guy give for wearing a skirt lol

You could say you're wearing it to disguise the diaper you wear for medical reasons ?

Edited by nappypants (see edit history)