Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do you like Smell of pee ?

I believe that, for some reason, it is necessary to smell one's own fresh pee, as it adjusts the smell/taste in relation to our dietary choices - a step up from chimps who taste theirs for the same reason. Other people's though is a no-no for me, and I have to flush any toilet which does not have fresh water in it before I use it. Stale urine is just an offence to my nostrils though. I once knew a woman who had a medical condition which made her excrete urea (the smelly part of pee) through her skin - she constantly smelled like a stale toilet and found life very difficult because of it. Is it possible that after a while, we don't actually smell our own urea if we are constantly surrounded by it?

2 minutes ago, blasseroz said:

I believe that, for some reason, it is necessary to smell one's own fresh pee, as it adjusts the smell/taste in relation to our dietary choices

I probably don't do that enough. I often look at my wastes for that reason but I should probably pay more attention to the smell as well.

2 minutes ago, blasseroz said:

Is it possible that after a while, we don't actually smell our own urea if we are constantly surrounded by it?

Oh I hope not! I'd hate to find out I smell like pee and nobody is saying anything! That's actually one of the things that scares me about this lifestyle.

1 hour ago, thereaverofdarkness said:

I'd hate to find out I smell like pee and nobody is saying anything! That's actually one of the things that scares me about this lifestyle.

I like the smell of pee until it gets too strong, as it does after I've been re-wetting my pants all day. The comment above about the smell reflects a worry for me too. That's why I never wet my bed if I'm scheduled to meet people next day, and I never wet my pants if I'm going out later.

I may be getting used to it, which may be why it takes all day to get overpowering. I'm sure some people would call me a stinking pig after the first bladderfull. But it does get overpowering, even for me. As the day passes, I notice the smell increasing, even though I drink a lot  of water and the urine is pretty dilute. Wearing cotton underpants increases the smell very quickly. They dry slowly, and bacteria have time to work. When I'm wetting like that, I don't wear underpants. I usually wear light-weight shorts, which dry quickly. Recently, I've found some track pants which appear to be made of artificial fibre and also dry quickly. I'll experiment with them over the rest of the week.

Perhaps oddly, my bed doesn't smell too bad even though I lie in the piss for 8 or 9 hours. the smell then is basically ammonia.

As a childhood bedwetter, that slight smell of stale pee in my room the morning after I’d had an accident made me feel so little, and so vulnerable to my friends finding out I still did it.

My room would still smell faintly like a baby’s room after school, and boy did I know it.

Just a hint of that smell in someone else’s house and I would blush with my nighttime secret and the knowledge that someone here had recently had an accident.

My bedwetting years ended at 9, and my fetish feelings about wetting started up at 13. I started holding until I peed my pants (and pajamas and makeshift diapers) for pleasure, and hiding them until I could wash them.

I started to love that smell, and it made me blush for another reason: it was an instant reminder of my naughtiest-ever turn on and secret.

I would catch a hint of that smell in someone’s house and… want to pee my pants when I got home... be jealous of a small child who still got to be in diapers, or wet their pants or bed... know exactly how warm and relieving and nice it felt when they did it.

Then I became a parent, and that babyish smell got associated  with.years of unconditional caring and love.

It still gives me mix of all those reactions. Embarrassment, eroticism, loving care.

Edited by nonny (see edit history)