Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Men Pee Sitting Down

20 minutes ago, CarmenCD said:

I pee sitting down most of the time. There is more good reasons for that. The main two reasons are dribbling after I finish peeing and I put my penis back in my pants and the obvious one, I wear female clothes a lot and pee standing up dressed as a women is not very convenient most of the time. 

I bet the dribbling makes for a sexy wet patch later on

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Almost invisible? This is what peeing is like for me:

I often sit down because I find it more comfortable and my aim isn’t all that great lol

Alright, here's a man claiming he doesn't do it. I pee standing up unless I'm also pooping  (in the toilet, not my pants.) I don't see anything wrong in peeing sitting down. It's just that I don't do

12 minutes ago, johnnyc82 said:

I bet the dribbling makes for a sexy wet patch later on

Yes. I dribble so much I get wet panties between my legs and often enough pee escapes out to make a small wet patch on my pants too. It feels sexy, but it's also humiliating and it's awkward if that happens in every day life like at work for example. Because of that I pee sitting down if possible.

Guest Super C18

I have been mostly been peeing sitting down. Even sometimes in Public Restrooms if it isn't TOO dirty. Also I have been peeing in Garbage Cans in public restrooms if it's a Single Bathroom or when no ones around. I don't know why but I find it naughty.

I’m mostly a sitter. The only times I stand are at a Urinal (if it’s an empty bathroom as I get Bladder shy), in a public toilet if it’s not particularly nice or if I pee outside. At home, in other people’s homes, in clean public toilets and at work I sit. 

It is more comfortable, keeps the toilet cleaner (so I don’t have to clean the rim of the bowl so often as it’s only me that uses it) and not only that it gives me an excuse to check my phone. When I pee at work, that’s my break. That’s when I check social media and respond to messages and emails. 

I usually pee sitting down at home, but I avoid trying to do this in public washrooms. A few reasons why I do at home is because it's more comfortable/relaxing, that there is less of a chance of getting a random infection, and because I dress up in female clothing, so as not not make aiming an issue (and possibly dribbling in my undies), and lastly, because I feel that empty myself a little better while sitting down. I really like doing it~! 

At home, sitting.  It's cleaner, takes effectively no extra time, and it's cleaner.  Quieter, too.

Also, at home, I'll sometimes wear a skirt or dress (I'm 100% hetero, just like to wear clothing not currently in vogue for men when at home with my wife), and sitting is really the best solution there, too.

Out, however, standing...every single time.  Public toilets are typically disgusting.

As I need to pee a couple times each night and type try to stay half asleep while in th bath, I keep the lights very low.  That puts aiming out of the game.  So I sit. 

Like some other guys here, I dribble afterwards.  Pressing two fingers against my urethra between testicles and anus releases much leftover urine.  But some clothing prevents that from working.  When wearing those difficult jeans, I sit with them around my ankles.

When sharing the restroom with an unusually large, muscular or uncouth guy, shy bladder prevents relief.  Once seized up, I can't get a flow to maybe ten minutes regardless of relocating to a stall..  When I suspect I'll seize up, I head directly for the stalls.

1 hour ago, Stanley79 said:

When sharing the restroom with an unusually large, muscular or uncouth guy, shy bladder prevents relief.  Once seized up, I can't get a flow to maybe ten minutes regardless of relocating to a stall..  When I suspect I'll seize up, I head directly for the stalls.

I definitely sympathize because I've been there many times (also a shy bladder sufferer).  In busy places, I'm unable to "let go" most times when there's those rowdy, annoying men around... Many times I can't start the stream and sadly I end up giving up, embarrassed of not being able to pee after several minutes have passed.  I try to distract myself so that I don't suddenly start thinking "I'm gonna freeze up...". But really it's unpredictable.  Sometimes I release fine, and sometimes shy bladder will kick in.  Drinking soda irritates my bladder and that makes things worse, so I avoid sodas when I am out.  Conversely, drinking cranberry juice has been a big help for me (gives me a stronger signal/urge to pee when it's time, and doesn't irritate my bladder).  Anyway, I hope that your shy bladder will overcome with time... wish you luck.

On 6/19/2018 at 12:57 PM, thereaverofdarkness said:

Almost invisible? This is what peeing is like for me:
56656.jpg

I find that my first pee after using my penis for its other function often breaks into multiple streams - presumably because my penis gets a bit gummed up near the end! The streams merge after a second or two, but yes, it makes a mess!

The girl in your cartoon, is right - it is a lot easier for a man to pee - and it is usually possible to use the stream to dislodge odd bits of dirt in a urinal. However, I once tried to wash a wasp down the drain that way, and almost got stung.

David

On 7/2/2018 at 9:47 PM, Dr. Philthy said:

Sitting also helps reduce noise so you're not as loud in the nighttime.

Well if you point your stream at the porcelain - low down but not in the water, it is just about silent - no need to sit down! I am sure my partner sits down, since she is a woman, but I can easily hear her pee from one floor down!

David

Edited by David_E (see edit history)

I now nearly always pee sitting down and taught myself to do so over the last couple of years. Partly out of shyness because I don't like any splashing to be heard and its easier to control that while sitting. Partly just because the whole thing is just easier - no aiming required or cleanup should the aim go astray. And as mentioned it eliminates unreliable pee stream problems which I am 100% sure every single man will have experienced. You are standing up having a normal pee when suddenly your stream decides to break into two or even three separate flows that go in odd directions!

1 hour ago, Dune1001 said:

And as mentioned it eliminates unreliable pee stream problems which I am 100% sure every single man will have experienced. You are standing up having a normal pee when suddenly your stream decides to break into two or even three separate flows that go in odd directions!

Yes, this exactly.  Sometimes the steam can decide to split, but if you're sitting down, hey, no worries. ?

Holy crap, I'm not the only one! 

To be honest, I had 1-2 really bad experiences trying to pee standing up and no one showed me how (also brought up by all women mostly) so I just sat. 

As a preteen, I developed a hatred for the sound of me (and soon other people) peeing in a toilet, so I try to have some loud noise or at least plug my ears; I can't do that standing up.

Do any of you full time sitters get extra anxious in the bathroom peeing in a stall like me?

• 2 months later...