Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

female What's your favourite video you masturbate to.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I absolutely, positively need to go from limp to cumming inside of three minutes, it's gotta be Dani Picas.

Thought I’d share one of my favorites to tug to. It does feature desperation but of the brown variety. Very cute girl though and incredibly mild, ideal video for those interested but looking to avoid

Anything starring Naomi on Love Wetting, because her fidgeting is so real (she has a big bladder and knows how to use it), and anything starring @DaniPicas (because she has an even bigger bladder and

Posted Images

6 hours ago, VanCanto99 said:

It says the only pee vid from BJ Rosie but I have not been able to find her page or work at all. I would love to find her and see if she has any other kinds of vids. I have a big thing for short hair, combine that with the gorgeous red lips and sexy outfit, god this video gets me every time.

BJRosie_My-only-pee-video.mp4

this is a fantastic video been looking everywhere for it just cant download 

9 hours ago, thisonestays said:

Hey, if you don't upload it, please pass it to me also. I've been looking for it for years ?

https://es.xhamster.com/videos/double-crossed-legs-8039383?from=video_related

Here is the full video. Is not much more to see... but I'm satisfied with it. Plus, her pussy is shaved, so I like it xD

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/24/2018 at 10:13 AM, Papergami said:

https://es.xhamster.com/videos/double-crossed-legs-8039383?from=video_related

Here is the full video. Is not much more to see... but I'm satisfied with it. Plus, her pussy is shaved, so I like it xD

OMG! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THE FULL VERSION FOR LIKE 10 YEARS!

On 7/29/2018 at 9:34 AM, Kronosphere said:

Do you have that video? Thanks in advance!

It's WHP, unfortunately.

• 1 month later...
On 7/21/2018 at 11:05 AM, VanCanto99 said:

It says the only pee vid from BJ Rosie but I have not been able to find her page or work at all. I would love to find her and see if she has any other kinds of vids. I have a big thing for short hair, combine that with the gorgeous red lips and sexy outfit, god this video gets me every time.

BJRosie_My-only-pee-video.mp4

This video is fantastic. Been searching all over for it. Thanks for posting it somewhere even though I can't download it yet!

• 2 years later...

There's quite a few long skirt peeing videos on motherless that I adore. The sneakypee and projectpee videos with long skirts are lovely as well (although I watch them for the skirts more than the peeing as I'm not a fan of lower-body nudity).

Any videos where maybe the one wearing a long skirt stays dry-ish whilst the pants wearer gets wet (Candi-Tobi locked out), are arousing to watch.

• 2 months later...