Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

female What's your favourite video you masturbate to.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I absolutely, positively need to go from limp to cumming inside of three minutes, it's gotta be Dani Picas.

Thought I’d share one of my favorites to tug to. It does feature desperation but of the brown variety. Very cute girl though and incredibly mild, ideal video for those interested but looking to avoid

Anything starring Naomi on Love Wetting, because her fidgeting is so real (she has a big bladder and knows how to use it), and anything starring @DaniPicas (because she has an even bigger bladder and

Posted Images

I recently added a Tessa Ray video which is very arousing for me, but in most cases I use only my imagination (often recalling situations with real women from my life who are desperate to pee).

Funny coincidence is that "my" Tessa Ray video is also Russian ?

Edited by wether
additional info (see edit history)
2 hours ago, wether said:

I recently added a Tessa Ray video which is very arousing for me, but in most cases I use only my imagination (often recalling situations with real women from my life who are desperate to pee).

Where can I find Tessa Ray ? wether

The TessaRay video is also currently my favorite. It's a rare depiction of desperation and true loss of bladder control. Also the way she is able to climax on camera is simply stunning! It's uncommon to see a woman orgasm on camera, so that makes this a particularly rare work of art!

I saw another one I really like, but I can't find it again. I don't know how I got to that page on this site. But someone had linked a video in which a gal meets up at a guy's house to do a photo shoot and she really has to pee, so he's making her pose for the camera and she keeps spurting pee out when she has to stand still. It was really hot.

46 minutes ago, ELagrange said:

I love to watch woman reach the toilet but have an accident before getting her pants and panties down. They are known as "almost made it" clips. They bring me over the limit every time.

Where can I find some of these?

I don't often look at videos, because it's a lot easier to look at pictures (more plentiful and no need to rewind until I'm finished) and my overwhelming preference for 2D girls, so my favorite video is a short from Monster Musume.

It doesn't show much, but Papi's one of the best anime girls, so her indulging my fetish is divine.

12 hours ago, electronical said:

The Giga omorashi patience holding contests are some of the first wetting videos I ever watched and I still love them. I even bought a few DVDs from Dnanpa when he was still around. The Bunny suit one is probably my favorite rn.

Would it be possible to share the bunny suit video?

Edit: Found it: 

Edited by amasonbo1 (see edit history)