Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

First time diapered advice

So I have just bought a pack of these: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Huggies-DryNites-Pyjama-Pants-years/dp/B00HU9TAEQ/ref=sr_1_4_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1529091666&sr=8-4&keywords=drynites+8-15 and I am stupidly excited about them arriving! This is one of those things I have wanted to try for a while but I've just plucked up the courage to buy....

My question to you guys is do you have any tips/advice for first time peeing in pullups? I'm expecting it's going to be hard for me to relax and use it to start off with. Any advice on making myself feel comfortable enough to let go? Anything I can do to make it feel even more exciting?

On 6/16/2018 at 4:21 AM, doc133 said:

My advice is to squat or stand when you pee. If this fails then try sitting on the toilet. Also don't sit in it for to long, you don't want a rash.

Thanks for the advice! I managed to let go in spurts by standing up and it was amazing. Didn't expect how pleasant it feels when you just wet and it goes so warm! Oh and the sound and texture. 

Hopefully, there should be a photo attached. I realised afterwards that I had it on backwards I think ? I really, really enjoyed it though ?

DSC_0165.JPG

17 hours ago, doc133 said:

Yeah the feel is something indescribable as far as I know. Also you look pretty good there.

It really is. I didn't really understand the pull before I tried it, now I'm impatient to try it again! Also, thank you so much ?

50 minutes ago, Janiseguchi said:

It is probably one of the best feelings ever in my opinion. It definitely looks like you enjoyed it. Hope you get to experience it more.

I really did enjoy it ? I Hope I do too. I just need to work out conspicuous ways of disposing of the evidence ? I think I got away with it this time! 

How many people do you live with? The way I dispose of mine is I wet once or twice a week and keep them in an old ice cream bucket, then on trash day I put them in a couple of grocery sacks and dispose of them with the rest of the trash. This should work if you take out the trash the day it comes, or if you can sneak out the night before that works to.

Glad you enjoyed them!

Without knowing your living situation I'd also have to recommend the grocery bags as @doc133 above. I had good luck with those when I lived at home and even now living alone the trash in my building is still communal so I try to disguise them a little. Though remember most people aren't paying any attention to what's in the garbage so you should be fine with a little effort. Depends on you situation though of course.

• 1 month later...