Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

This application sounds really interesting. Anyone managed to get it running on the android phone? It would be so fun to have it on the phone when you go out, not only on the computer at home.

Another question. When you drank the second glass of water, do you increase the slider to a total amount of liquid you consumed after your last toilet visit or you set the amount of liquid you drank at that moment and click "drink"? 

I finished the first run. Really hard. It let me pee once around 45 minutes and around 500mL on a counter, when I really needed to pee, but after that I was denied at least 5 times if not more (I forgot to count). I was really trying. I was dribbling and spurting from around 900mL up to something over 1300 mL, trying to seat, stand, squirming, crossing legs, holding myself, doing potty dance, but panties were becoming wetter and wetter and wet patch on my pants was also getting bigger and bigger until it was just too much for me and pee just started running in my pants and I couldn't stop it. 

What are you experiences with this app?

1 hour ago, thelastpee said:

I downloaded it, but I'm still confused on how to work it. Do you drink the required amount and keep clicking "drink"?

You set drink slider to the amount how much you just drank right now and click "drink". The program keeps track of previous drinks already.

And default capacity is 500mL, but after you press "I can't hold it!" the program changes to use that amount as your new capacity, and it will remember next time you open the program. This will make the permission game have a more sane difficulty after your first time playing.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

@PERVasive I don't know if you're still lurking this thread, but after building your app it from source yesterday, I tested it for the first time today!

I followed your instructions and waited 45 minutes without drinking anything, went pee, then started the program up.

Since this was my first time using the program I decided to do a straight hold to set my bladder capacity. I went with a strict schedule of 100mL/15min, and had drank 1400mL when I first leaked, at which point I clicked "I can't hold it!"

Based on that, the trainer's report for how much should've been in my bladder was roughly 1050mL. The amount I actually recorded, though, was... 1550mL. Whoops, I violated conservation of mass. This is especially strange since I thought I had started dehydrated, and the model should've overestimated the amount in me!

Needless to say, I might need to tweak the bladder model for my own personal use.

I'm familiar with Python and I'd be willing to take a crack at your code and modify it. Would you be willing to give me some pointers on how to adjust the bladder model?

(You also talk about solving differential equations in the blurb; as someone with experience in numerical computation I'd be interested in any sources you could point me to on more complicated models!)

13 hours ago, imfac said:

@PERVasive I don't know if you're still lurking this thread, but after building your app it from source yesterday, I tested it for the first time today!

I followed your instructions and waited 45 minutes without drinking anything, went pee, then started the program up.

Since this was my first time using the program I decided to do a straight hold to set my bladder capacity. I went with a strict schedule of 100mL/15min, and had drank 1400mL when I first leaked, at which point I clicked "I can't hold it!"

Based on that, the trainer's report for how much should've been in my bladder was roughly 1050mL. The amount I actually recorded, though, was... 1550mL. Whoops, I violated conservation of mass. This is especially strange since I thought I had started dehydrated, and the model should've overestimated the amount in me!

Needless to say, I might need to tweak the bladder model for my own personal use.

I'm familiar with Python and I'd be willing to take a crack at your code and modify it. Would you be willing to give me some pointers on how to adjust the bladder model?

(You also talk about solving differential equations in the blurb; as someone with experience in numerical computation I'd be interested in any sources you could point me to on more complicated models!)

I'm around but not really developing this actively. ?

The core of the bladder model is the method Drink.unabsorbed(t) in omo.py, and the main tweakable parameter is h, defined at the top of that file.

If you were going to develop a more detailed model, you would need to take into account that the kidneys have a minimum filtration rate of about 1 L/day and maximum of about 1 L/hr. So instead of simple exponential decay to model the amount of liquid filtered, you'd want to integrate some sort of logistic curve representing the rate. You'd also want to take into account the effect of electrolyte balance on the filtration rate, not just volume of liquid. That could potentially involve a system of differential equations, one to model absorption of fluid and electrolytes into the blood, the other to model filtration of the blood into urine. This could also account for the time it takes larger amounts to be absorbed into the blood after drinking.

In your case, it's likely that you created a duiretic effect by drinking fluids low in electrolytes.

My attitude is that the actual question we're asking isn't whether the amount is strictly accurate, but whether the prediction of when you reach maximum holding capacity is accurate across multiple sessions for a given individual user. Anecdotally, I think it may be that the error in the numerical amount is consistent across sessions, but different between people, because people's habits and physiology differ.

EDIT: Incidentally, since you're looking at the code for the underlying bladder model, note that it's structured so that nothing in omo.py is totally unaware of the GUI or of the current clock time; anything about either the time or the user interface status is passed as a parameter. That means you can play with the omo.py API in an interactive Python session or use it as the backend for a different interface or even a different game.

Edited by PERVasive (see edit history)

@PERVasive Thank you for writing this, I've been playing with ideas for something like this myself.

Would you mind describing briefly how the model works, and why you think it's a good approximation?

EDIT: Incidentally, since you're looking at the code for the underlying bladder model, note that it's structured so that nothing in omo.py is totally unaware of the GUI or of the current clock time; anything about either the time or the user interface status is passed as a parameter. That means you can play with the omo.py API in an interactive Python session or use it as the backend for a different interface or even a different game.

This is really good news; I could see a lot of value in putting up a web interface on something like PythonAnywhere and tracking the data.  We could finally have reasonable estimates of the bladder distribution amongst omo enthusiasts. ?

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm very happy to have stumbled upon this thread. This is a really interesting app, I've been wanting something like this! Sometimes I subject myself to a somewhat similar "manual" version by rolling dice, drawing cards, etc., but having the interface and watching the meter fill up is great.

One thing I wish it had is a mode where it controls the player's drinking as well as granting/withholding permission to pee. In other words, instead of the slider for drink amounts (where the player reports their own drinking), it would periodically prompt the player to drink a certain amount.

I'm playing around with the source code, and this would actually be relatively easy to add. Anybody have suggestions for how to set up the mechanics of a Required Drinking mode?

The simplest would just be to have a required drink every, say, 15 minutes, with a random volume each time scaled to the current bladder capacity. (e.g., for the default 500ml capacity, each required drink might be randomized between 50ml and 150ml.

Another option is for the drinking to be linked to the permission requests: The "you may not pee." response could randomly come with a requirement to drink more, and the "you may pee" response would require following peeing with a big extra drink.

Thoughts?

1 hour ago, Urolagniasaur said:

I'm very happy to have stumbled upon this thread. This is a really interesting app, I've been wanting something like this! Sometimes I subject myself to a somewhat similar "manual" version by rolling dice, drawing cards, etc., but having the interface and watching the meter fill up is great.

One thing I wish it had is a mode where it controls the player's drinking as well as granting/withholding permission to pee. In other words, instead of the slider for drink amounts (where the player reports their own drinking), it would periodically prompt the player to drink a certain amount.

I'm playing around with the source code, and this would actually be relatively easy to add. Anybody have suggestions for how to set up the mechanics of a Required Drinking mode?

The simplest would just be to have a required drink every, say, 15 minutes, with a random volume each time scaled to the current bladder capacity. (e.g., for the default 500ml capacity, each required drink might be randomized between 50ml and 150ml.

Another option is for the drinking to be linked to the permission requests: The "you may not pee." response could randomly come with a requirement to drink more, and the "you may pee" response would require following peeing with a big extra drink.

Thoughts?

Good ideas. I would love to test app with all those extra features.

• 2 weeks later...