Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Has anyone had a genuine accident because they couldn’t get their belt undone, or zipper stuck?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Genuine accident due to a stuck zipper or belt? Oh ya, it happened and I won't forget it. It's not a rare occasion for me to get really desperate and let an accidental spurt or two in my panties when

That happened once to me with a pair of shorts with the zipper on the side. It got stuck and they were too tight to pull down like that.  By the time I got them down there were some drips on the floor

I don't know if you can call them genuine accidents, but they totally did feel like one to me.  On a few occasions, I was purposefully doing a hold in complex layers . I was deliberately wearing

Posted Images

I remember a time when I wearing some sports pants with an elasticated waistband.

I put them on that morning and tied up the cord in the normal manner so they were a comfortable fit and crucially would not fall down (especially in my case as I do not wear any underpants).

Anyway, I was going about my day out and about when I got desperate for a wee and found somewhere suitable to pee outside without being seen.

However, the cord on the waistband somehow got itself so tied up on a knot that I could not, despite several attempts, undo it to allow me to pull my pants down to get my penis out. At this point I was on the verge of losing control and even tried to yank my pants down but the pants were too tight to pass my hips!

So I had no choice but to wet myself and as I was bursting my pants could not hold all my pee thus they leaked onto the ground and into my shoes!

I had to walk around town showing the obvious wet patch until my pants sufficiently dried!

Edited by No Toilet (see edit history)
On 9/17/2021 at 1:47 AM, silvermoon said:

A friend of mine once had trouble getting the belt on her skirt loose. She opened the stall and practically begged me for help. Took about four minutes, and when we finally got the belt loose by breaking the little metal stick, and the skirt fell to her ankles, she let out a sigh of relief, followed by a gasp and an expression that was a mix of horrow and relief as she began peeing into her pink panties while I stood there awkwardly.

That reminds me to Manuela:

Manuela after a full evening with many many beers and no bathroom break wanted to give in and use the pub bathroom the first time. But after I had insisted, we went to my home. We just reached it after a good 3/4 hours instead of normally just about 5..10 minutes, as Manuela's bladder pain and even major bladder spasms were so extreme made her stop many many times after often just 10 more meters. I had to help Manuela to open her now so much too tight jeans, before she was able to pee smile.png

Manuela already had a 6cm (2.36") bladder bulge, when she entered my bathroom. I had to help her with her jeans belt and button as her bladder was rock hard and she could not open her jeans herself any more as the buckle definitely did not move. Afterwards she had to go every 15 minutes – and stopped that frequent peeing just after the 6th time, because I had mocked about her now so "weak bladder". Manuela showed a flat belly again, but much fluid had still been left in her body system. After I had mocked about her bladder, she just jumped into my bed and fell asleep immediately – after all the beer...

When Manuela woke up at about 4 am her bladder looked incredible: it showed bulging out 10 cm (4") prominent on her before again flat belly! Manuela was in a horror, sat up half, leaned against the wall and gasped in pain and panic. I carefully helped her to get out of the bed and she also very carefully went to the bathroom.

That was an amazing and insane large protruding bladder bulge!

I was also a bit shocked at first about this melon-sized balloon-like bladder, but beside of this was also extremely fascinated!!! smile.png

I wrote about it before at https://www.omorashi.org/topic/70623-biggest-bladders-i-have-ever-seen-in-real-life/?tab=comments#comment-1913855

Edited by Peter-P (see edit history)
On 6/7/2018 at 4:23 PM, CarmenCD said:

Genuine accident due to a stuck zipper or belt? Oh ya, it happened and I won't forget it. It's not a rare occasion for me to get really desperate and let an accidental spurt or two in my panties when trying to undone my pants, but full wetting due to stuck zipper or belt is not a regular occurrence at all.  I guess I buy clothes with good zippers.

As you know, I'm running to a bathroom really desperate almost every day at least once due to my weak bladder and my omo fetish, but I had full genuine accident due to clothes malfunctioning only on four occasions in my adult life. On all those occasions I was already so desperate that pee was basically dribbling into my panties when I was still on the way to the bathroom and I was on the verge of wetting myself any moment. And here comes the zipper part. When I finally reached the bathroom and I was literally standing in front of the toilet bowl, I couldn't take off my pants because the zipper got stuck. While I was struggling with my clothes, bladder just had enough stress, let it go and I started peeing in my pants. It happened once at home, once at friend's house and twice in public bathroom. One of the public accidents was due to a zipper on a dress, not pants and at friend's house I managed to make a knot on tie-on belt instead of untying the belt.

Wetting my pants at home was no big deal, even a pleasurable moment at the end. In the incident at friend's house we had a good laugh because of that, even it was a bit embarrassing when I totally pissed myself in his bathroom. But he saw me wet myself before and he knows about my weak bladder and occasional accidents, especially when dressed in female clothes. One of accidental wettings in public bathroom was also not a problem. I was in a night club and I was wearing tight dress with zipper on the back and while trying to open the zipper, I stretched myself too much and started peeing. Because I was wearing a dress, it was not really a problem. I just put my legs together to make sure dress wouldn't get wet too much and enjoyed the stream going down my legs. After I stopped peeing I struggled with the zipper for a few minutes more and finally managed to get it unstuck. When I could undress, I changed my panties and pantyhose and peed some more in the toilet before leaving the bathroom. Dress stayed more or less dry and nobody could tell my shoes were wet just by looking at them. 

The only really embarrassing accidental wetting due to stuck zipper happened when I was on vacation with my lady friend. It was a warm Sunday, we were exploring the city and I was wearing tight white pants with high waist. I should start looking for a bathroom much earlier, but as usually, I waited and enjoying feeling of desperation. When I finally decided I really have to use the bathroom, we couldn't find it anywhere. She made things even worse by asking all the time if I will make it. She knows about my weak bladder and she was concerned, but at the same time she made me even more nervous and I became even more desperate because of that. When we finally found a restaurant where I could use the bathroom, I already had a small wet patch between my legs and I was only minutes if not seconds away from wetting myself. Until this moment it was all good and normal. But presence of the toilet bowl made me even more desperate and I was trying to undo my pants so fast, I managed to get part of my shirt stuck in the zipper. Now zipper was stuck and didn't want to open. Knowing that I'm going to start peeing soon, pants on or off,  I tried to pull them down without opening a zipper, but I couldn't do it. They were too tight and zipper too strong to let go. While struggling with my pants, bladder just capitulated and let the pee out. In the next moment I was hold myself between my legs with both hands and try to stop peeing, but of course, it didn't help much. I was pissing like that for a second or two, before I finally decided to sit down on the toilet with pants on and let the rest of the pee in the toilet through my pants. When I emptied my bladder and started collecting my thoughts, I also started assessing the damage. Pants were wet between my legs and back all the way down to my ankles, I had a big wet patch in front because I held myself and forced pee wide and I had totally wet ass from sitting on the toilet and peeing. My sneakers were also wet, but that was not important. When I came out of the bathroom, my friend was already waiting for me and when she saw me, she cover her mouth with her hand from shock, otherwise she would probably scream and than asked the most stupid question "Did you wet yourself ? Why?". I just said "Zipper got stuck". The worst thing was, that it was Sunday and all the shops were closed, so I couldn't buy new pants anywhere. To make matter worse, it was a middle of the day and our hotel was on the opposite side of town. She gave me her pink sweater and I tied it around my waist to cover my wet ass, but thinking back, that only attracted more attention to my wet pants. By wet pattern, everyone could tell I wet myself. When people were looking at me, I think my friend was even more embarrassed by the situation than me. She was not used to that, but she stayed with me even she could asked me if we could return to the hotel separately.  At first, we tried to get a taxi, but no luck. They didn't want to let me in because I was all wet. I also didn't want to take a subway all wet, so we decided to go to a nearby park and sit on the bench for a while. Pants dried up in summer heat quite quickly, but they still had nasty pee stain all over and clearly showing what happened and they smelled like pee too. Even I was not visible wet any more, everyone could tell I wet myself wearing this pants. Now it was time to go back to the hotel. We took a subway and walked the rest of the way. When we entered the hotel, I noticed girl at the front desk looking at my pants and when we were waiting for the elevator, a group of people came and I know they noticed the smell. This part was most embarrassing, because they were staying at the same hotel and it was much likely I'll see them again at dinner or breakfast or somewhere in the lobby. When we came down to go to a dinner, we stopped at the front desk to ask if they have laundry service. Girl quickly said "You can put your pants in the laundry bag and cleaning crew will take care of it". At the same moment she became all red in her face. She just said "sorry". She knew she shouldn't confront me with that. When we were checking out a few days later, another employee finished the process with usual sentence "I hope you had a pleasant vacation". She was polite and professional and all, but I saw on her face when we were approaching the front desk, she knows about my misfortune too. And that made otherwise very usually sentence a bit ironic.

Carmen you always have the best stories. I wish I lost control more like you. Sorry about the last one thought. I often have public wettings because most people are so absorbed in their own world they don't notice my wet spot or just assume I sat on a wet bench or something and after a good 10-20 minutes the hard edges of the wet spot kind of blend into the clothing material and it's pretty difficult to say someone certainly wet themselves when there's a really soft edge that just kind of gets darker towards the inside of your pants. And even if someone saw a fresh wetting and gave me a weird look, they never say anything so I just wet freely.

Anyways, the 2 things that would really make me embarrassed are a yellow stain on white clothing or if it smelled really strong. It has happened to me once or twice so I really feel your pain. As for the other 3 stories, thanks for sharing as always. You fill my spank bank with countless stories and ideas for CD fun of my own.

On 9/19/2021 at 12:13 PM, wether said:

Wasn't it possible to shift the built-in shorts and panties aside and pee not wetting them?

In my experience, these kinds of skirts have the shorts built in to prevent any kind of viewing up the skirt so they are pretty closed off. I have a few and I definitely couldn't pull the shorts part to the side to pee.

• 6 months later...

My only time happened in primary school at age 6-7. My English teacher was a B**** and never let anyone go. I was really desperate after holding a long time, but I still didn't go to the school bathrooms and tried to get to the daycare just across the street. I got into the stall and with 10s to spare I couldn't get my belt undone. It was a buckle like this.

I then had to sit outside on the terrace and wait for my dad to pick me up. Luckily the view of every kid walking by was blocked by the table I was sitting at.

image.png.f1494ecb22cec4aebe4a6acc670e0dcc.png

6 hours ago, Delta-Force said:

My only time happened in primary school at age 6-7. My English teacher was a B**** and never let anyone go. I was really desperate after holding a long time, but I still didn't go to the school bathrooms and tried to get to the daycare just across the street. I got into the stall and with 10s to spare I couldn't get my belt undone. It was a buckle like this.

I then had to sit outside on the terrace and wait for my dad to pick me up. Luckily the view of every kid walking by was blocked by the table I was sitting at.

image.png.f1494ecb22cec4aebe4a6acc670e0dcc.png

Ah I remember those belts, now that should be a crime against humanity 

Once when I was probably 6 or 7 I was outside beside our house, I think I was playing with the stream. I was half way heading inside to use the washroom but I didn't think I would make it all the way there. no problem usually because there was a bunch of trees and bushes around so I wouldn't be seen but I went to untie the string holding my shorts up and it was in a tight knot that I couldn't get undone and they were on too tight to slip off. Didn't have a choice but to go with them on right there.

Once when I was at a pool party, the rule seemed to be that when you had to pee, you were to go behind the garage to pee since there was no bathroom nearby. I had contemplated just peeing in the pool like I normally did, but I decided to behave myself. I got out of the pool and put my flip flops on and headed behind the garage. When I got there I realized that the string for my bathing suit was tied too tight and I couldn't get the knot undone. I continued to try and undo the knot when all of a sudden I started peeing. I couldn't stop it. I was forcefully peeing in my swim trunks, pee running down my legs, soaking my flip flops and making a puddle in the grass. I just finished and then went back in the pool. I probably peed in my swim trunks about three times that night. I may of also peed in the pool one time that night after it got dark out.