Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Has anyone had a genuine accident because they couldn’t get their belt undone, or zipper stuck?

Guest Despboy15

During a baseball game, this happened to me. It was very hot outside, so drank a lot of Gatorade. Naturally, I had to pee very bad because of that. I had to go, but I had to stay on the field and wait until the opposing team was done batting. After the inning was over, I ran to the porta potties but they were all being used by the nearby softball teams. They had some of the hottest girls in the entire county, which made me need to go even more somehow. Some of the girls noticed my potty dancing and started to make fun of me, but I didn’t care. All I needed right now was the sweet relief. They were taking too long, so I ran a little further and hid behind a tree.

I have a pretty strong bladder, but since I had to go there early to practice, I had my uniform on pretty much since early morning and once you put them on, there’s no taking them off until you get home because of their many layers. They are a nightmare to use the bathroom in. You have to wear a belt on your uniform pants. Under those pants, you have to wear compression shorts, which are tough to get out of because they are too tight to easily pull down. Then, there’s a jockstrap with a cup which prevents you from accessing your genitals at all in a dire situation and my regular underwear underneath all that. You also have to keep your shirt tucked in.

Using the bathroom during a game is never an option, and the transition between offense and defense leaves virtually no time to relieve yourself due to the equipment you have to take off and put on and the talks from the coaches. I can’t even hold myself properly because the cup prevents me from grabbing my manhood. Most of the time, I just hold in until the game ends, which has caused some bad accidents, but they were all in my own house, not in public. But this time, it wasn’t an option.

Just the same tight belt itself was impossible to get past. I raced to unbuckle it. I could barely move it an inch when my bladder exploded. It filled my cup almost instantly. It then spread to the rest of my uniform in a matter of seconds. I leaned against the tree, letting out the biggest sigh of relief ever. It took almost 3 minutes for it to stop.

I was initially kind of in shock but I didn’t have enough time to think about it because the next inning was about to start. I did my best to hide it and walked back to the dugout, where I spilled my Gatorade to cover it up. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Genuine accident due to a stuck zipper or belt? Oh ya, it happened and I won't forget it. It's not a rare occasion for me to get really desperate and let an accidental spurt or two in my panties when

That happened once to me with a pair of shorts with the zipper on the side. It got stuck and they were too tight to pull down like that.  By the time I got them down there were some drips on the floor

I don't know if you can call them genuine accidents, but they totally did feel like one to me.  On a few occasions, I was purposefully doing a hold in complex layers . I was deliberately wearing

Posted Images

Wetsuits are hard to put on and take off. There is no fly, and the zipper is usually down your back, then you have to wriggle your arms out and shimmy it down. I have some suits that are so tight, you need someone to help you pull it down.

Also, they are great for wetting in. Some of them leak at the seams, but other ones like tri suits dont, and you can wear boots and the pee just trickles down into them without showing. It feels really good. You can wear a collar and lock the zipper, drink a lot of sports drink, and then wait for the desperation and see how long you can hold on.

I wet my ski pants standing at the urinals when i was 11. I was distracted and held my pee since lunchtime until 4pm. I almost lost it when i took my skis off. And i made it to a urinal. Then I pulled my gloves off. I was already leaking badly. I managed to undo my ski pants, but lost control before i could take myself out of my thermal underlayer and underwear. I did get about half the pee into the urinal, and the pee stain wasnt very noticeable. Anyway, i had a change of clothes with me

Edited by Legscrossed (see edit history)

Several times as a youngster, age 6-7-8. Back in those days new dungarees were always kind of stiff and the zippers  needed to be broken in. They needed to be worn and laundered several times to ease up.  It happened again later when I was maybe 11 or 12.  One of the worst occasions  was when I was 14 and had one hand in  a partial cast due to an injury.  Not only peed in my pants but did #2 too.  Had to call for mother to get everything open for me

Edited by richard3
more info (see edit history)

As a kid, my usual bathroom-break routine involved waiting until I'd leak a bit from the desperation of neglecting my bladder for as long as I could, usually so I could play my PlayStation longer but really I'd just use any excuse to keep putting it off. Also part of it, then, was the odd dribble / leak before managing to get it out in time.

I've also been in those dire situations where I've not been able to unfasten quick enough, and as a kid the only requirement I gave to my mum when buying me pants was to ensure they had a zip fly, rather than a rigid button fly - something she always found funny. I can't say I ever did have a full accident from that, though.

Yes, absolutely! Couldn’t get undone and peed myself.

I think I was about 12 at the time but this one day after leaving school I was with a bunch of school friends who all started out in the same direction. Almost every street we passed one or two boys would part from us and go their own way home. After about ten minutes there was just myself and one other boy whose name was Phillip, real name but he is long gone unfortunately. Our way home ran the same until the last quarter of a mile and took us along the side of a small wood. I was absolutely desperate to pee having not gone at school for some reason. (not intended at all). He knew I was desperate, I was dancing and rushing all but holding myself and he ran with me to the woods then I went behind the nearest tree, you know how you are that bad it doesn’t matter if someone sees you half hiding, you just gotta go! I was beginning to dribble but still struggling with the fly buttons in the school uniform trousers (grey) and when you are rushing nothing is easy, I was so desperate I called him to help me. He came and tried to get me to slow down and stand still but it was already too late and he stood there as we both watched in horror at me completely wetting myself uncontrollably just off the public pavement. He was very understanding and supportive for a 12 year old and I begged him NEVER to tell anyone. He swore faithfully that he wouldn’t and to the best of my knowledge he didn’t. When I got home our neighbours were in the house, a girl my age and her mother. They both saw the state I was in and my mother rushed me upstairs into the bathroom and helped me change. The girl in question became very friendly with me some time after but one time when she mentioned it in a ‘do you remember’ conversation she made nothing of it - just another amusing school time event.

As an additional note, I was interested in wetting from around the age of four but at 12 the embarrassment outweighed any pleasure and I can’t remember deriving any pleasure from it at all.

Stay wet'n'happy

Mine was a ski pants accident when I was about 10 or 11. I stayed out late in the afternoon, trying to get as many runs in as I could before the lifts shut. By the time I went back to the lodge I was busting.

I got the skis off, rushed into the downstairs change room, threw off my parka and gloves and, still wearing my ski boots, half-ran into the downstairs bathroom.

Back then ski pants were the bib and braces type with a zipper down the front. I wrestled the top half of the bib and brace down and was fumbling with the zipper when my concentration snapped and the dam burst. Pee flooded into the lower half of my bib and braces as I stood frozen in shock. The water resistant pants material kept the pee totally concealed as it ran down into my ski boots. The inside of the pants legs were an unusual combination of hot and clammy, and stuck to my legs.

I've never forgotten that day, which I reckon was the day my fetish began.

55 minutes ago, wetskipants said:

Mine was a ski pants accident when I was about 10 or 11. I stayed out late in the afternoon, trying to get as many runs in as I could before the lifts shut. By the time I went back to the lodge I was busting.

I got the skis off, rushed into the downstairs change room, threw off my parka and gloves and, still wearing my ski boots, half-ran into the downstairs bathroom.

Back then ski pants were the bib and braces type with a zipper down the front. I wrestled the top half of the bib and brace down and was fumbling with the zipper when my concentration snapped and the dam burst. Pee flooded into the lower half of my bib and braces as I stood frozen in shock. The water resistant pants material kept the pee totally concealed as it ran down into my ski boots. The inside of the pants legs were an unusual combination of hot and clammy, and stuck to my legs.

I've never forgotten that day, which I reckon was the day my fetish began.

Ski pants outfits are so difficult to take off when you need to pee

Mine was very similar in ski pants.. Wealso had to go downstairs to remove all our boots and clothing..I had benn running to get home, and when I stopped to catch my breath, I felt it start..I started running again and it stopped, but when I got home into the basement,and had kicked off my boots, I couldn't remove the straps of my bib ski pants and it flooded out at my ankes..Didn't show so I kept them on and by bedtime I was totally dry. I was wearing long underwear and jeans underneath..To this day, when I'm snowblowing the driveway in long underwear,jeans and skipants, I just let it flow....

This actually happens to me all the time. My body gets ahead of me and if I have to go decently I start peeing once I get to the bathroom door. My brain just sends the signal to let go once I'm close and it's a real problem for me. I'm frequently rushing to the bathroom because I get sudden urgency and I'm pretty much always rushing from the bathroom door to the toilet and barely making it in time, though I usually do make it. It isn't uncommon for me to leak a little in my underwear even without setbacks though so if anything happens that delays me I'm pretty fucked because I can't stop the flow once it starts. I've never had a zipper get stuck but I've had my belt accidentally lock into the next biggest hole instead of opening all the way and especially since I'm expecting them to go down I just start full on peeing into them. I've also peed myself multiple times due to forgetting that I tied my sweatpants drawstring and/or not being able to get it untied. I've had public and private accidents because of both of these experiences.

Rather than ski pants, mine was in a snowsuit at a slightly younger age.  It took place one cold Minnesota winter afternoon.  Engrossed in play I ignored the growing pressure in my bladder till it demanded attention.  Didn’t run, but briskly walked two to three blocks back to the house.

Once inside the rule was remove boots and snowsuit before entering the main part of the house.   Desperate beyond words, I tossed aside mittens moving on to boots.   Frantically kicking and grabbing I couldn’t stand still long enough to get them off.  It was all over.  Far as I recall it didn’t show on the outside.  Whatever, anyone watching would have known as my struggle gave way to resigned surrender.

Bladder empty, boots and snowsuit tossed aside, still wearing my pee stained pants I walked upstairs to my room.  Alone I basked in the shame of my accident mentally reliving the whole thing.

It happen to me once that I really really had to urine after a 2 hours Taylor Swift concert were I drank a lot of energy drinks and soda (I don't like drinking alcohol) when the concert finished and I went to the bathrooms there was a long long line of desperate girls wanting to go pee too, when it was my turn after what seemed an eternity because I really have to go so so bad and my bladder was as full as a globe, when I got to the bathroom I was wearing a girdle in my body so when I tried to unbottom it stucked and I freaked out because my bladder was on the limit and I knew as desesperate as I was I wouldn't be able to resist much more, so I was dacning trying to unbotton my girdle and using all my forces to keep my pee hole close but only 10 seconds after start trying to unbotton my girdlle a stream of pee came out, then another I was really trying my best to keep my pee inside but I couldn't after 2 hours of being drinking lots of energy drinks and soda (plus about 20 minutes I lasted on the line to the bath) my bladder was really beyond of its capacity so after the third stream I just pee myself completly, after finishing peeing finally I was able to unbottom my girdle I take it out, and take out my soaked panties and throw it on the trash, I dry my pussy with bathroom paper and I put my skirt, for luckly that day I was wearing a skirt and it didn't pee so I made the travel back to my home wearing a skirt without panties and with my socks and tennis fully pissed

Nothing full blown out wetting wise, but there have been plenty of photo finishes coming in from work where I’m already leaking. It’s worse for the other bodily waste elimination area though; I like losing control of my bladder, so even in a panic I can find some excitement in the race to the toilet . My bowels not so much.  That’s just not my scene.

Edited by SoakedScott (see edit history)
  • 10 months later...

A friend of mine once had trouble getting the belt on her skirt loose. She opened the stall and practically begged me for help. Took about four minutes, and when we finally got the belt loose by breaking the little metal stick, and the skirt fell to her ankles, she let out a sigh of relief, followed by a gasp and an expression that was a mix of horrow and relief as she began peeing into her pink panties while I stood there awkwardly.

5 hours ago, liesjeversteven said:

That doesn't make sense really. Why would you open the belt on a skirt to pee? You just lift the skirt, down your knickers and pee... At least, that's how I've always done it...

It was one of those denim skirts with a pair of shorts built in. I'm pretty sure she made the belt tighter than normal on purpose as some sort of fashion thing, but I've no way to know for sure.