Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The Omo Rashi Files

I really enjoyed reading those two "little" stories, satyr, although that I'm not going to lie and say that I like the connected stories more than the unconnected ones, I think. On the other hand, I think the concept isn't bad at all, maybe the glue can be even thicker? Or, maybe it's perfect the way it is. I wouldn't know. It's an experiment and the sample size is (still?) small after all... And not in the least, the "character statistics part" is quite interesting in my opinion; a few silly numbers almost completely give away the character's state of mind when it comes to their bathroom visits... 

Thanks for the good read. Pouring is good, we're here for the wetness.

• 4 weeks later...

"Cases #5-7" is the kind of story that you read once, and have to read over again to get all the details*. Great story again, satyr. A little more on the improbable side this time, but good nonetheless. Omo Rashi's notebook is filled with accounts of large-bladdered women, it seems.

*speaking, of details, aren't the bladder sizes in the character spec sheet mixed up? After reading this story, I think Mary's bladder size must be the one that is exceptionally large... I would say impossibly large, even. Not that it made me enjoy the story even less, off course. So never mind. I just mentioned it to point out that I did read the story over and over again, and paid attention to the details...

48 minutes ago, Flush said:

"Cases #5-7" is the kind of story that you read once, and have to read over again to get all the details*. Great story again, satyr. A little more on the improbable side this time, but good nonetheless. Omo Rashi's notebook is filled with accounts of large-bladdered women, it seems.

*speaking, of details, aren't the bladder sizes in the character spec sheet mixed up? After reading this story, I think Mary's bladder size must be the one that is exceptionally large... I would say impossibly large, even. Not that it made me enjoy the story even less, off course. So never mind. I just mentioned it to point out that I did read the story over and over again, and paid attention to the details...

Thank you, that's high praise coming from you! Yeah, you're right, the bladder sizes got mixed up - I would edit it, but apparently the time limit on editing has expired. I wrote the character "profiles" last, and even had to go back and edit them once already because I referred to a character with two different last names. I honestly could have skipped the profiles for this one, I think.

And yeah, totally improbable. Which I tried to put into the metatextual commentary of the narrator. It's kind of my tribute to the impossibly long holds of authors like holditin, Rexone or Peter-P: except I squeezed it into 24 hours to at least give it some semblance of realism. I like those kind of stories but I also always think to myself, if only the amounts and durations were halved, I could immerse myself in the story better.

I also tried to put a lot of effort into the character interactions. Not just one big mega hold.

Edited by satyr (see edit history)