Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

female Wetting myself in a skirt and socks! (PICS)

Wow. Just wow. Keep up the great work with photos, you look great! You're cute really cute when acting desperate too! :3

Oh my! Etoile ... I do believe that is the most amazing wetting photo set I have ever seen! You look amazing in that outfit, and your poses are just SO INCREDIBLY ADORABLE!!!

On 12/20/2018 at 12:21 PM, Indigo said:

Oh my! Etoile ... I do believe that is the most amazing wetting photo set I have ever seen! You look amazing in that outfit, and your poses are just SO INCREDIBLY ADORABLE!!!

Thank you :embarrassed4:

On 6/9/2018 at 10:35 PM, Tashi said:

A video. ?

For those who Down Voted my comment, could I get you to remove it, or even Up Vote? 🙂 I've been trying to speak to an admin about this for over a year and they've been ignoring me. 😕

It says don't post your stuff in other people's threads, but I don't understand why, it's just a video of the photos on THIS thread; thought people would like them in a slideshow, but maybe it was misinterpreted ...?

image.png.baaa50405aaaa9381d7c3c11f7b80907.png

1 hour ago, Tashi said:

For those who Down Voted my comment, could I get you to remove it, or even Up Vote? 🙂 I've been trying to speak to an admin about this for over a year and they've been ignoring me. 😕

It says don't post your stuff in other people's threads, but I don't understand why, it's just a video of the photos on THIS thread; thought people would like them in a slideshow, but maybe it was misinterpreted ...?

Dude stop

2 hours ago, Tashi said:

image.png.baaa50405aaaa9381d7c3c11f7b80907.png

Don't beg for upvotes. Period.

3 hours ago, Tashi said:

You seriously have been talking to admins for over a year to remove 4 downvotes from your old post? 😑

On 5/9/2020 at 7:22 PM, KozmoFox said:

Don't beg for upvotes. Period.

I'm not begging for upvotes, I'm asking for people who left erroneous down votes to remove them so I don't have a negative reputation... Please re-read my comment.

On 5/9/2020 at 7:36 PM, Tashi said:

or even Up Vote?

Stop doing this. I don't want to have to lock a good thread because of your awful forum etiquette. Begging for rep, in either direction, is against our policies here. Knock it off.

If you want to stop getting down-voted, then stop fucking breaking etiquette and rules?  It's not that hard, bruh.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

Stop doing this. I don't want to have to lock a good thread because of your awful forum etiquette. Begging for rep, in either direction, is against our policies here. Knock it off.

I'm with the Fox on this one. If you gotta beg for the Rep, are you actually worthy of the rep? Rep is earned, not donated. 

4 hours ago, Tashi said:

I'm not begging for upvotes, I'm asking for people who left erroneous down votes to remove them so I don't have a negative reputation... Please re-read my comment.

Bruh you asked for them to remove the down votes and it just cost you an additional 5....LMAOOOO, just take the L and move on. write some decent story or post a video and get the Rep back....earn that shit man!

Edited by cumonerybody
typo (see edit history)