Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

It’s girlfriend here! 

So for anyone who enjoys rock, metal and heavier music might know that in Montebello, Quebec (Canada) they do what is called Rockfest. For those who don’t know - it’s a massive rock festival (think coachella but less frilly) that takes over the ENTIRE TOWN. There’s 200,000 people going to be there from June 14 - 17. 

Im wanting to have some Omo and pee play fun. I want to hear so experienced and ideas about how we can incorporate our little fetish into an extremely public play weekend.  

4 hours ago, Uniee said:

Ooooh festivals are perfect for watering the grass under a long skirt

2 hours ago, Brandie said:

Short skirts too.....

Great minds think alike! Because I was thinking that would be fun too. 

2 hours ago, pee23567 said:

Diapers could be a fun thing to try out too.. if you're into/curious about it!

I’ve tried a pull up once before and there’s certain things I like about it. It feels really good on bare skin when it’s dry - so soft and feel amazing when I start rocking trying to hold my bladder. I’m not a huge fan of the feeling of a wet pull up/diaper but I do enjoy feeling like I have a huge secret by going out in public, and wetting small amounts while I’m out. Then I usually come home, take it off and either strip down or put on clothing of some sort. 

I have no idea what the weather will be, but maybe you should try leggings/spandex pants, especially black one. You can easily let go while standing up and no one should notice.

I have no idea how open minded are people there, but you can try to stage an accident close to the toilets in - let's say - jeans shorts, just to make it somehow visible, but without taking the full risk of being noticed after that.