Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

This isn't technically my first Interactive but it is the first one of this style, and I've been taking notes on how to write interactive stories since my last attempt, so I hope you like it, it'll be mainly based upon the main character Isabella Gladstone, a 21-year-old primary school teacher, it'll be similar to the interactive by Dimwitrolo where its the character breaking the fourth wall addressing you guys the reader. Anyway enough about me, I hope you guys enjoy or at the very least join in, and if you have any advice would be appreciated. So without further ado, enjoy.

Disclaimer I own none of the pictures I post all images I use is owned by their respective artists and creators.

"Hello there, my name is Isabelle Gladstone is 21 years old and today I start my new job over at the hellstum primary school, but first what should i wear for my first day at work?" 

Isabella walked over to her wardrobe and opened it up to choose an outfit.

"hmm lets see here"

Isabella went ahead and got out the choices she had in mind

Business:

suit.jpg.0cba6c7a24b6e0cb9cdd24c51b5180bf.jpg

Casual:

Casual.jpg.5caa2d4e249a92b8d31fdde78eed959d.jpg

Fancy:

womens-ladies-celebrity-style-skater-dress-white-lace-long-sleeve-party-dress-25173-p.png.e1d2fa2e5914bd1c917cf5f5cd5d730b.png

Which outfit should isabella choose?

A) Business

B) Casual

C) Fancy

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

okay okay no need for sarcasm

I'd never allow it to happen to a child just the idea is evil

2, the whole 2, and nothing but the 2

"okay, you guys think i should wear my business suit, okay cool..."

Isabella got dressed in the suit and considered what to do next as she looked at her watch

"hmm, I've got an hour before i need to be at work, itll take me about 20 minutes to get there, what should i do to finish getting ready? I haven't had my morning pee yet, but its not urgent but i also need to eat, brush my teeth, make my lunch, pack my lesson notes, but what to do first"

1. Better go pee, never know when ill get the chance again
  2. Better get some breakfast, It is the most important meal of the day
  3. Brush my teeth, No-one likes morning breath
  4. Better make my lunch, need to eat something later on
  5. Better sort out my lesson notes, Probably wont need them but hey ho
  6. Other (you guys get to choose, it is interactive after all)
2 hours ago, JTeam_ said:

Gee, thanks for the Pee tag. I had no idea that this story was going to have pee in it, despite this being an omorashi site.

A.

Maybe the tag means there will be LOTS of pee, instead of just a little? *shrugs*

2. Better get some breakfast, It is the most important meal of the day

"you guys are right, peeing can wait"

Isabella headed downstairs to prepare her breakfast, she grabbed herself a few eggs out of the fridge along with some ham and mushrooms and began preparing breakfast, after maybe 20 minutes she had her omlete on a plate and began eating her food,

"damn this is the best omlete ive made yet, im getting used to this, but what now, i still have half hour till i have to get to work"

1. Better go pee, never know when ill get the chance again
  2. Better get some choirs done before work [you decide]
  3. Brush my teeth, No-one likes morning breath
  4. Better make my lunch, need to eat something later on
  5. Better sort out my lesson notes, Probably wont need them but hey ho
  6. Other (you guys get to choose, it is interactive after all)

"okay awesome guys, i love peanut butter"

isabella made her lunch, packed her bag and decided to have a large drink to ready herself for the day, by this point when isabella looked at the time she realized it was time to head out to work

"oh dear guys, i forgot to have my pee, oh well im sure you guys will allow me to go at somepoint"

isabella grabbed her coat and shoes and car keys and headed out to work, after a short drive she pulled up in the school car park.

"ah brilliant i have a couple minutes before i need to report into the boss so what shall i do in the mean time, or should i just report in"

1. Go toilet
  2. Get a drink
  3. Report in early
  4. Audience choice

"aww Alex I was hoping I'd get to go potty. But okay I'll go get signed in and hope I get a chance later to go toilet, it's getting quite noticeable"

And so Isabella walked to the main office and met with her boss.

"good morning miss Gladstone, as you know I'm Mr Patterson" the head introduce "this way to your class room you'll b teaching the class of 6 year olds today, class 1G" 

"Okay cool, when do classes start?" Isabella asked

"About now, if you make you way to the main gates your class Should be waiting for you to take them in" he said

"Okay will do" Isabella said heading out to the school yard, the class was lined up waiting for her when she got out there, within minutes she had introduced herself them and had taken a register of the class. She took them all back to their classroom and began to teach their first lesson of the day maths, only a few minutes into the lesson a little girl raised her hand and asked to go potty.

'should I let her go, it is only a few minutes into the lesson's

1. Yes let the poor girl go even though Isabella can't

2. No if Isabella has to suffer so does she

3. Offer her an alternative way of relief within the classroom (specify how and where)