Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Most Restrictive Clothing Combinations

On 6/2/2018 at 4:18 AM, HoldingPrinces said:

OnceI had to wear a catsuit like cloth (with short legs) and some other clothes over it, for a cheerleading event. That match was in the evening and I had to go to school in the morning. Since there was no place to get totally naked to wear the catsuit, I wore it at home in the morning under my school uniform frock and went to school. Then removed the school frock in the evening and wore the cheerleading costumes over the catsuit and went to cheerleading event with an already full bladder which I had been holding since morning due to the catsuit under my school uniform. Those days I was 15 and I was not that much clever for pee holding. So that day was totally hell and it was so hard to hold pee all day from morning to night. I was desperate and bursting and was scared that I'll wet my cheerleading costumes in front of everyone. Somehow I could hold until I come back home in the night 

That's cute.

1 hour ago, silvermoon said:

Это был мой друг, который носил его. Она сравнила это с попыткой вырваться из смирительной рубашки.

1 hour ago, silvermoon said:

It was my friend who was wearing it. She compared it to trying to escape from a straitjacket.

Did she wet it?

this fetish has definably made me love women cloths and textiles! Mens cloths are pretty boring and too practical sometimes. women cloths can be so pretty, but so impractical.... I mean... fake pockets?

Overall with no zippers and a belt are a classic outerwear, same with rompers and things.

the under-wear can make things fun and interesting tooo. shape wear, tights, corsets over tights, full body leotards, fishnets, body suits...etc.

Im a pretty gender fluid guy and have a fun time playing with omorashi with different combos. In public im comfortable wearing my "guy" cloths although on some occasions Ill "skirt" the lines 😉 sometimes though I like to wear "impossible" women garments underneath my street cloths when im in public. Ive had times where I had to pee soo badly, definably couldn't full on wet myself and run to the restroom, drop my pants and piss in whatever was locking me in.

ahh fun times!

Layers, stiff buttons and back zips are your friends if you want to make your clothing restrictive to get off, tight fabrics and corsets are also your friend if you want to compress a full bladder. I have for a concert (i play in a orchestra casually) worn a Leotard/control underwear one piece with tights underneath (I was a bit dumb that day lol) with a long flowing dress over the top. Add in a combination of drinking alot of water since im all in black and stage lights are hot and you can predict the dilemma!. 

If you have to work outdoors in really cold weather you might wear:  (1) your regular underwear, (2) long johns; (3) jeans; and (4) a waterproof outfit that may be one- or two-piece.  For a man, threading his dick through all those layers will take a while, and you can't do it with gloves on!  And he'd better be pretty well-endowed.  I speak from experience.  

Guest Despboy15
On 12/12/2020 at 9:58 PM, April Nine said:

If you live in a region that can get relatively cold, you can stack clothing to make it worse. Wearing a full body underwear with tight jeans and a tight belt in winter is the worst thing. If you add corsets to that you have a nightmare in disguise

I had to walk to school everyday since my parents were always at work so I had to wear that everyday. I would rush to a urinal and unzip, only to realize that I am wearing the full body thermal underwear. It really teased me because even tho I only had to pee, I wouldn’t be able to use a urinal and have to use a stall, and the stalls are always hogged by people who go on their phones. Once I would get into the stall, I would have to untuck my shirt and take it off, unbuckle, unbutton, unzip, slip off my jeans, hang all those up on the door, and unzip the thermal underwear and slip off my regular underwear. It was a long process, and there were times that I lost control before I even unbuckled my belt. I would slip off the pants and sit on the toilet in my underwear because I already lost control and there’s no reason waiting time unzipping while you’re peeing. Back then it was obviously hell, but now I would enjoy this. Now with winter here, it gonna be fun.