Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Pjama for bedwetters

Stumbled across this on Youtube. Although not technically diapers I thought they were neat nonetheless. I was toying with the idea of ordering a pair since they come in adult sizes but then I went to their site and saw how much they cost. No way am I spending anything close to $100 on one of these. Anyways, here you go.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mSuMz9ikPpE

Those look pretty great. One thing I've never liked about diapers is that they always seem to leak when I wet them lying down. Even if I do the tapes up tightly. I've never had good luck with keeping my sheets dry despite only using Abenas and Molicares. I imagine these will work the same if you're sitting too. It's a little pricy, but if I can use one over and over and over and they never leak, it would eventually pay for itself in diaper cost and in time washing sheets.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have tried these in bed. It's a totally different experience from wetting a diaper. With a diaper you are all wrapped up and you barely know that you are wetting yourself unless you let out a flood, and that is not advisible because the diaper might leak. Also once you have wet you feel dry very quickly. With the Pjamas it's very different. They are loose but also really secure so you can pee as hard as you like and your pee goes all over, trickling down and pooling under you before it gets absorbed. And even when it does you still feel really wet. It's much like my memory of deliberately wetting the bed when I was about 5. The one big downside is washing them. They absorb so much in a washing machine that they get really heavy and it will not spin, and then they take ages to fully dry. They are also only good for wetting lying down becase they absorb slowly. Wet yourself standing and it will all come out the bottom.

10 hours ago, PatrickJ said:

I have tried these in bed. It's a totally different experience from wetting a diaper. With a diaper you are all wrapped up and you barely know that you are wetting yourself unless you let out a flood, and that is not advisible because the diaper might leak. Also once you have wet you feel dry very quickly. With the Pjamas it's very different. They are loose but also really secure so you can pee as hard as you like and your pee goes all over, trickling down and pooling under you before it gets absorbed. And even when it does you still feel really wet. It's much like my memory of deliberately wetting the bed when I was about 5. The one big downside is washing them. They absorb so much in a washing machine that they get really heavy and it will not spin, and then they take ages to fully dry. They are also only good for wetting lying down becase they absorb slowly. Wet yourself standing and it will all come out the bottom.

that sounds awesome if you want to wet the bed without having to change sheets and stuff

On 6/28/2018 at 8:53 AM, PatrickJ said:

Did they leak in any way? Would you risk using them on an unprotected bed?

• 2 weeks later...

I've bought them. Feeling is quite nice if you like wetness, which I do.

The downside is: whatever the quantity of liquid, it will eventually be wet on the outside. Not a lot, but enough to get your sheets wet as well.

I've slept in them with a glass of water + baking soda (to avoid the bad/musty smell of water after a few days), to get this wet feeling that I like and that I find arousing. I'm a bit disappointed, if it was completely waterproof, it would be awesome.

The best use for true bedwetters I think : wear them with a nappy, like drynites / goodnites. Once the nappy is full, it will leak into the pjama, and I think it can retain leaks without wetting sheets.

I haven't found any not disposable nappy or the like that doesn't leak or that is not wet on the outside at some point. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...