Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wet Skirts and Dresses

On 5/29/2018 at 3:38 AM, M23 said:

I mostly favor jeans and leggings, but skirts are fun once in a while.......

4D49A13A-4734-471C-9BCA-D1BCD83E0F31.jpeg

2CBA0AE3-2577-47EA-AAE9-D05C8061C20C.jpeg

Good morning M23 I write from Italy with the translator I hope you understand my message well.

One question: have you ever thought of home wearing a very short miniskirt and then even with your husband at home you go to the toilet to pee through your panties and then keep wet?
You could do it every day and every time as a daily routine, the miniskirt covers the wet only you can see a halo behind when you sit down.
Hi, I look forward to your reply
  • 3 years later...

I really love wettings in skirts and dresses. I also enjoy it when the woman has heels or even open toe shoes like sandals, and then the pee flows down the skirt onto her feet.

I wonder if this is why skirts were invented for women? Because in the old days in my grandparent's country the women would help with farming and they didn't have time to use the washroom because every single crop meant life or death before the winter, so they'd lift their skirts and go right into the fields.

Of course that's disgusting nowadays and doesn't happen, and I'm sure they were exaggerating I hope, but I've seen recreations of this where, a woman would go in a long skirt without spilling onto her legs right below where she stood, it's like a skill. 

I've peed outside with my partner and she always has trouble keeping the pee off of her feet lol!

I love to see a wet patch on a woman's skirt or dress - especially if it's at the front because it shows that she has wet while holding herself. No tights though - they spoil the effect of bare legs!

Here are some photos (or videos!) that I would love to see more of. Unfortunately you don't see any of these nearly as often as I would like.

A small wet patch on the front of a short skirt or dress that hints that she has only wet a little bit so far but is maybe about to wet more completely

A bigger wet patch stretching down to the hem and a puddle at her feet that implies that she has just wet completely while holding herself

A wet patch of any size on a short skirt or dress and a stream of pee falling from under the skirt/dress - with a puddle of course!

A big wet patch on a short skirt or dress held between her legs with pee running down her legs

A wet patch on a long dress and a puddle at her feet.

Facial expression is important too - either looking guilty for having an accident or looking at the camera with a provocative smile!

I like wet dresses and skirts too. I have written about my main omo squeeze Pamela on several posts. We haven't seen each other for a while because we live far apart and Covid regulations make it difficult for us to travel to each other. Pamela had a difficult childbirth with her daughter and then gained quite a bit of weight, so she has what is called "stress incontinence" in a major way. Sneezing, laughing, or coughing will often cause an accident, so even though she wets deliberately when we are in private, she also has a fair number of genuine accidents. There have been a few times when she had a glass (or two) of wine too many, got doubled up with laughter over some joke, and had an accident on the bar stool. I quickly came to her rescue by wrapping my coat around her waist and walking close to her rear end as we hurried out. But in the parking lot, before she got in the car, I could always see the soaking wet rear end of her dress or skirt because she had been sitting down when she had an accident. It is a huge turn on for me. Usually it wasn't serious enough to cause any wet patch on the bar stool, but a couple of times it did. We would never want someone else to have to clean up after our fetish activity, so I had to ask the bartender for a towel, and on those occasions everyone in the club could see her wet bottom as she waited while I cleaned the bar stool. She has mixed feelings about that sort of thing. In the beginning, when it's happening, she feels humiliated just like any normal person, but later on, when we are in the bedroom, her omo fetish consciousness really takes over and she says it turns her on to think about every guy in the club staring at her butt and wondering what kind of panties she's wearing. Her attitude is: "People won't admit it socially, but it's just primal for a man to have a sexual reaction when a grown woman wets her pants. So most of the guys who see my accidents are thinking, Oh that poor thing, she must have a disability, but there's always a few who shoot the wad in their shorts without even touching themselves and then have to hide it from their wives."

Edited by mystic dreamer (see edit history)
18 hours ago, mystic dreamer said:

Her attitude is: "People won't admit it socially, but it's just primal for a man to have a sexual reaction when a grown woman wets her pants. So most of the guys who see my accidents are thinking, Oh that poor thing, she must have a disability, but there's always a few who shoot the wad in their shorts without even touching themselves and then have to hide it from their wives."

I've always thought that to be true. Urination is inherently sexual, I bet a lot of men are surprised and shocked to find themselves turned on by their partner or another woman wetting herself, and you're right that most won't admit it, but I suspect it happens more often than not when an attractive woman loses bladder control!

Edited by nappypants (see edit history)