Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

White wine and 2 hours of holding

It's good to know that you both agreed and provided consent regarding what took place. Hopefully you she was able to enjoy this as much as you, rather than merely doing it for some cash. I feel like some more effort should have been put into hiding her face though, to protect her identity, which I assume was the reason you offered to take photos without the face showing.

I recommend that you include a tag warning about the nip slips. While I have no issue with them myself (she's gorgeous), there are some people who might, hence the reason such warnings should be included, either in the title or as tags.

Aside from that, the bladder bulge is indeed impressive! Thanks for sharing and I look forward to the rest of the story when you get around to posting it.

Wow thank you so much for sharing it! I love the scenario and her bladder bulge is amazing, it's one of the biggest I've seen, she looks pregnant on the last few photos. I would love to hear the rest of the story (and see more photos if you have any) and to know how much she was holding in her bladder. Would you mind to share at least a little how she was holding and how her desperation was escalating toward the end?

Thank you again for sharing it here.

Dear friends ,
She managed to hold for 2 hours. She didn’t show any signs of desperation. When I was asking about her feelings she said that she never wanted to pee so much in her life. I asked her why you are not showing it ?  She said that it will not change anything. After 2 hours she peed in empty bottle. I just cut the top. Below is the result. I was really surprised to see that she peed hardly 400 ml. Why she had such a bib bulge then? One of my previous girls  peed 1600 ml in identical game (sorry don’t have photos). 

12.jpg

13.jpg

I was really surprised to see that she peed hardly 400 ml. Why she had such a bib bulge then?

It's possible she wasn't able to release everything she was holding, due to either pee shyness, the awkward squatting position she was in, or the overfullness of her bladder.  I'd be curious to know if you have an "after" picture?

Either way, thanks for sharing this saga with us!

• 2 weeks later...