Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Extremely public peeing

10 hours ago, davel said:

How is that even possible?

Good question. The only thing I can think of is that she is some kind of performance artist, then you are «allowed» to do a lot of strange things. I think thats one of the few excuses you can use to get away with this without people thinking you have mental problems. 

Edited by Martin_Norway (see edit history)
1 hour ago, Martin_Norway said:

Good question. The only thing I can think of is that she is some kind of performance artist, then you are «allowed» to do a lot of strange things. I think thats one of the few excuses you can use to get away with this without people thinking you have mental problems. 

And even if you are 'allowed' to do lots of strange things in the name of art, people tend to think you have mental problems anyway.

Just my guess, but may be in some countries people just don't care that much about casual public nudity or peeing? Like when I was in Netherlands I've seen open-style public urinals on the streets with no doors or anything for privacy and people had been using them without looking ashamed while passers didn't care. In the US, at least where I live, it would be impossible, you could easily get arrested for indecent exposure and in the first 10 seconds of using such urinals there would gather a crowd of people screaming their lungs off that some child under age of 18 could possibly see your private parts for a moment and now needs a decade of therapy while you need to be put on a sex offenders list and burned alive. Lol, I am slightly exaggerating, but not that much, I remember we had been driving one time with our friend who was a teacher and she had to pee so I offered to stop on the road shoulder (it was a rural area with some commercial sites and some traffic) but she insisted that we take a detour to gas station, what delayed our route, because she was too afraid someone could report her for peeing in public and it could end her career if she will be recognized. I grew up outside of the US and after living here for years still can't get used how everything is so prudish here. I wouldn't be surprised if in the country it was recorded nobody actually cared about it because it's not so shocking to them and not their business...

Most people find this kind of thing too awkward to really react, so they pretend it doesn't exist. At least, that's my experience in other Nordic countries, not specifically with peeing in public, but really anything that is potentially embarrassing or strange in a way that doesn't seem to invite an audience (like a street performer). Only when drunk will people actually react like normal, otherwise it's "lalala it doesn't exist."

I must admit that I would not mind seeing a woman peeing on the ground outside a mall when I exit.  I would prefer that she is too shy to pee in public and has an accident in her clothes rather.  Then at least I can comfort her and offer my help if she is in distress. Are there any conversations on OMO where reactions on wetting and public peeing are being discussed and where can I find such conversations.  It would be interesting to see different outcomes in different scenarios in different countries. 

On 5/23/2018 at 10:24 AM, Tibarary said:

It is, the mall is in Kokkola in Finland.

Very impressive that you managed to find the exact location! 

On 5/24/2018 at 5:36 PM, satyr said:

Most people find this kind of thing too awkward to really react, so they pretend it doesn't exist.

Yes, I agree. I have promised to myself that if I see something like that I will not "pretend that it does not exist", I will stop, take a good look and enjoy the show ?

• 1 month later...
On May 23, 2018 at 9:26 PM, DimitriT said:

Just my guess, but may be in some countries people just don't care that much about casual public nudity or peeing? Like when I was in Netherlands I've seen open-style public urinals on the streets with no doors or anything for privacy and people had been using them without looking ashamed while passers didn't care. In the US, at least where I live, it would be impossible, you could easily get arrested for indecent exposure and in the first 10 seconds of using such urinals there would gather a crowd of people screaming their lungs off that some child under age of 18 could possibly see your private parts for a moment and now needs a decade of therapy while you need to be put on a sex offenders list and burned alive. Lol, I am slightly exaggerating, but not that much, I remember we had been driving one time with our friend who was a teacher and she had to pee so I offered to stop on the road shoulder (it was a rural area with some commercial sites and some traffic) but she insisted that we take a detour to gas station, what delayed our route, because she was too afraid someone could report her for peeing in public and it could end her career if she will be recognized. I grew up outside of the US and after living here for years still can't get used how everything is so prudish here. I wouldn't be surprised if in the country it was recorded nobody actually cared about it because it's not so shocking to them and not their business...

Great point, DimitriT. The U.S. Is so prudish it's ridiculous. 

Edited by CoffeeGuy1
Typo (see edit history)