Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

You try to move, but for some reason you feel like you are frozen in place, with both hands practically welded to your peehole. Your legs are shaky and your feet refuse to move.

“Zanthia, do you need help?” Sydney asks you.

The most you are able to do is nod your head. She puts an arm around your shoulders and leads you past Penelope and her bladder slave, towards the back of the chair. Mr. Tinklesworth watches you as you shuffle along, all the while slowly blinking his eyes at you. His owner, on the other hand, is looking down at him the entire time.

“Hang on, it’s not too much farther,” Sydney assures you. “Just a little bit more.”

Soon, you come to the doorway and all you can see in the poorly lit room is the glowing monitor, but it’s not showing you much. The screen itself has gone dim and is displaying a message that says, “Connection Disabled”, more than likely intended to hide its true purpose from you.

“Oh god, Sydney, it hurts,” you say, as the pain in your bladder begins to intensify. “It’s been… so long…”

“I know,” Sydney says. “Not much further.”

You both look around and then you see another doorway to your right. The door is hanging open, but there is no light turned on inside, so the room is pitch dark.

“Is that the bathroom?” you ask.

Sydney rubs a reassuring hand on the side of your arm. “It must be. We’re very close.”

You continue to shuffle over towards it, with your best friend in the universe guiding you along. When you finally get to the doorway, she reaches inside and turns on the light. Sure enough, this is the bathroom, but as soon as you see the toilet, with the lid open and the inviting seat waiting for you, your bladder freaks out and you are forced to clench every muscle in your entire body, to avoid flooding your jeans and the floor beneath you.

Come on, Zanthia, you tell yourself. I’ve already been through enough today! Just a few more steps!

It takes a minute or so before you get your exhausted bladder back under control, but when you finally do it, you are able to keep moving. Once you get even closer, Sydney reaches for the button on your jeans, without even appearing to give it a second thought. She unbuttons them for you and then pulls down on the zipper.

“Hang on, let me help you even more,” Sydney says. “You can’t move your hands, so I’m going to help you get your pants down.”

She slides them down, exposing your plain, white panties, which are already darkened from all of the spurts and leaks that have already taken place. Next, she slides those down for you as well, so that your bare ass is exposed behind you. When she is done, you turn around, pull your hands away, and sit down as fast as you can. For a couple of seconds, nothing comes out, but as you relax, a slow trickle begins. A few more seconds go by and then the pee starts to gush out of you.

“Ooh…” you moan as you close your eyes and feel the relief wash over you.

Oh yeah, I can’t believe I made it, you think, as your body collapses and you lean back against the toilet’s tank, feeling absolutely exhausted. I can’t believe it… I did it…

Now, you just hear the sound of your pee gushing into the water below and feel the porcelain seat beneath you, but everything else fades away from your thoughts. You’re no longer in Flowing Creek, but you’re not back home either. You’re in heaven. Loud moans of pleasure and relief escape from your lips the entire time that it goes on.

“Oh god, you really had to go!” is all you hear Sydney say.

You’re not even sure how long it takes for you to pee, since all sense of time is lost to you. Eventually, the geyser coming out of your body starts to die and it slows back down to a trickle. At the very end, the last few droplets fall down into the toilet bowl, but when it finally stops, you feel like you’re on the verge of passing out.

“Zanthia?” Sydney asks. “Are you okay?”

More time passes by, but you’re not sure how much, before you open your eyes and see your friend standing in front of you, blushing and gripping the hem of her purple t-shirt with her hands, after having just witnessed you having an orgasm while you were peeing.

You smile up at her. “Yes…”

Sydney smiles back at you, but her face grows even redder. “You… look like you feel better… Are you done?”

For a moment, you wonder if that is the case, but as your awareness of the world around you starts to return, you feel a little bit of pee remaining in your bladder. Luckily, it’s just barely enough to notice.

“For now, I guess,” is the only answer that you can give.

Just after you say that, you hear voices coming in from where you had just been a few moments ago. You are certain that you hear the voices of Philip Wright and Sgt. Hilltop.

Sydney glances back at the doorway to the bathroom. “We have more company.”

She looks back at you and motions for you to get up. “We should get back out there.”

You let out a sigh and grab some toilet paper from the roller next to you, on the wall. You clean up as well as you can and then force yourself to stand. When you pull your panties and jeans back up, the underwear feels cold against your skin.

“Damn it,” you say. “They are already wet, but this will have to do until we get back to our place, I guess…”

You flush the toilet and slowly follow Sydney back into the room with the monitor. You blink a couple of times when you step back into the darkness, before returning to Penelope’s living room.

As soon as you and Sydney make it back out there, Philip notices you immediately. “How’s it going, Zee? Are you feeling better?”

When you spot Sgt. Hilltop next to him, she scowls at you and you only smile back, as you answer your lawyer’s question. Her negativity is not enough to bring you down, after the wonderful pee you just had. “Yes, I feel much better!”

Penelope glances at you, as the two of you come around to the front of her chair, and smiles. “Good, you two are back out here! I have a surprise for you…”

When she says that, you suddenly feel anxious, which almost ruins your mood. You certainly hope that her surprise isn’t something terrible. Officer Miller gets in between you and Sgt. Hilltop, so that you and Sydney don’t have to deal with her, but at this point, the Sarge is the least of your worries.

What is the surprise?

1) You still have to be desperate during the trial.

2) You can avoid the requirement of being desperate during the trial, if you accept a request from Penelope first (she will fill you in on the details).

3) To avoid the requirement of being desperate during the trial, someone else will be required to meet that requirement in your place (you may or may not get to decide who that is, later on).

4) Penelope has decided to drop your charges, but she will demand something from you in return (if you say no, the trial is back on).

5) Penelope has some special gifts for you and Sydney that she wants you to have.

6) Penelope is going to formally introduce you to her Cath-belt. Surprise!

7) Other

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3 (and I'm paying what I promised if option 5 won)

nah, you can choose the vote at random that's fine! i'm just pissed that it became the deciding vote is all...

Thank you for the comment! I am glad you are enjoying the story so far. *** Chapter 6 Aren’t You Glad You Have a Lawyer? 1 The fearful expression on your face causes O

Posted Images

Man, you guys are EVIL! It looks like option 6 wins, so here we go!

Chapter 9

Objection!

You tense up as you wait to see what Penelope is going to show you. She looks down at the bladder slave and nudges her panty-covered butt with her foot, which causes the cat tail that is attached to the waistband to sway back and forth. The slave still has her hands over her head and she starts to tremble again, making you feel sorry for her.

I can’t imagine what she has been through, you think. I’d hate to find out what sort of things she was convicted of, to get in this situation…

“My dear slave,” Penelope says. “Please stand up for us. I want Zanthia and Sydney to take a good look at your belt.”

You and Sydney glance at each other and you can see that your friend is now on the verge of panic, which is just about how you feel right now as well. The relaxed mood you were in just seconds earlier, after filling the toilet with your pee, has already vanished.

The slave takes her hands away from her head and looks up at you, before glancing back at Penelope. “Oh-okay, beloved mayor!”

She slowly stands up with a loud groan and that is when you see the Cath-belt for the first time. You notice that there is a small hole in the crotch of the slave’s panties, with a catheter tube sticking a few centimeters out of it. The clamp that pinches it shut covers the hole, so that you are unable to see her lady bits. There are wires attached to the clamp, which go up and over the material of her panties, towards the front of her belt, where they are also connected to a couple of small monitors, on either side of the buckle that holds it in place.

“My god!” Sydney says. “That is…”

You look at the two monitors and see that the one on the right is yellow and displays her bladder capacity, which says 95%. The one on the left is red and the digital letters on it read, “CLOSED”.

Penelope smiles at Sydney and chuckles. “Horrifying, is it, Sydney? Well, I save it only for the worst offenders. The crime that most commonly results in this sort of punishment, is perjury, from those who already know that I don’t like being lied to.”

The bladder slave groans and nods. “Y-yes, perjury… I lied when I knew better… I won’t do it ever again!”

Penelope giggles and picks up Mr. Tinklesworth in her arms. “I will be right back. Just wait here.”

The bladder slave groans again as the dictator carries her kitten back into the room she came out of. You see her go over to the monitor and bend down to grab something. You hear the sound of little paws hitting the floor, just before she starts to move things around. It only takes a few seconds for her to find the very thing she is after.

“Ahah, I found it!” Penelope says. “This is the controller for the belt!”

She returns to her chair, but does not sit down. She motions for you and everyone else to step back just a bit. “Unless you want to stand in a puddle, you may want to move.”

Sgt. Hilltop, Philip, and Officer Miller all back up, but you and Sydney simply remain fixated on this nightmarish device, without following their lead. Penelope holds the controller up so that you can see it, which you realize is a black, plastic octagon, with dozens of buttons all over the top of it.

“Alright, here we go!” the dictator says, just as the slave’s bladder capacity increases to 96%.

She presses a green button near the center, which then causes the clamp to make a high-pitched whirring noise. When it stops, the red monitor lights up green and the letters change to, “OPEN”. Pee starts to gush full force out of the catheter tube, nearly causing the bladder slave to lose her balance. The stream hits her knees, which are now pressed together, causing rivulets to run down her calves, to the floor below, where it soaks into the carpet, forming a dark, red spot around her feet.

“Oh!” the slave moans. “Oh, god! Oh!”

Penelope grabs her by the arm, to prevent her from falling over, while you watch the percentage drop on the yellow screen. As the wet spot spreads, Sydney grabs your shirt and pulls you away from it. You allow her to do this, but your gaze remains fixated on the monitor that displays the bladder’s capacity, which reaches 62%, at the moment Penelope presses a red button to the right of the green one. The clamp whirs again and the stream is cut off, which changes the other screen back to red, causing the word “CLOSED” to reappear. The poor bladder slave cries out and balls her hands into fists. Her mistress lets go of her arm, once she is able to safely remain standing on her own.

“So, what do you think?” Penelope asks, with a mischievous grin. “Doesn’t it look fun?”

She starts to tap her feet up and down on the wet patch in the carpet, which is now about fifty centimeters across. Her stiletto heels create a squishing noise when they come in contact with the floor, causing her to giggle.

How do you answer the question?

1) “Oh, yeah! Loads of fun!”

2) “Sure, I guess it looks fun…”

3) “I don’t know what to think…”

4) “It looks unpleasant.”

5) “Oh god, that looks horrible!”

6) Say nothing. It’s probably a rhetorical question.

7) Make up an answer of your own.

What do you think Penelope wants to tell you about next? Only one of your choices is different this time, but the rest are the same.

1) You still have to be desperate during the trial.

2) You can avoid the requirement of being desperate during the trial, if you accept a request from Penelope first.

3) To avoid the requirement of being desperate during the trial, someone else will be required to meet that requirement in your place.

4) Penelope has decided to drop your charges, but she will demand something from you in return.

5) Penelope has some special gifts for you and Sydney that she wants you to have.

6) Philip has a strong case for your defense, so you might make it through this after all.

7) Other

Finally, what is the color of the the bladder slave's hair and what do her panties look like? Her tail, cat ears, and paws will match the appearance of the panties.

Your suggestions:

This torture device horrifies you so much, that there is only one thing that you have to say about it, “Oh god, that looks horrible!”

Penelope stops squishing her heels into the wet carpet and giggles at your response. “It’s not really as bad as it looks, but I appreciate your honesty!”

She then waves the Cath-belt’s remote around in the air, as she says, “Like I said, I only save it for the worst offenses. As long as you aren’t guilty of those, then you won’t ever have to wear the belt! Now, it’s time to start the trial, so I am going to have to get down to the court room!”

At the very mention of the court room, the bladder slave standing by the chair shudders, causing her pink tail to sway back and forth. She also starts to nervously twirl her blonde hair, while she bites her lip.

Penelope catches onto her fear and flashes her slave a smile. “Aw, what’s wrong? Do you not like it in the court room?”

The bladder slave sighs and presses her hands against the sides of her pink panties. “No, it’s not that, I just thought you were going to tell them about what we discussed earlier.”

What did they discuss? You wonder. Whatever it was, Penelope said that she would tell us all about it. I thought that she was talking about the Cath-belt!

Penelope shakes her head and rolls her eyes. “Oh, right, how could I forget? Okay, Zanthia, I have good news for you! I was so impressed by your success in making it through the scanner, that I have decided there is no need for you to be desperate during the trial. Someone else will have to endure it, in your place.”

This surprises both you and Sydney and you can’t help but ask who that someone might be. “Who is it going to be?”

The purple-haired dictator claps her hands excitedly and says, “Well, I was thinking that it should be my bladder slave, but since she is approaching the end of her sentence, it should be someone else. I think, since Officer Miller is your disciplinary enforcement officer, then it should be her!

You glance at the redheaded cop, who gasps in shock, while Sgt. Hilltop just laughs.

“I don’t mean to be disrespectful,” Officer Miller says. “But why me? I thought I have done everything I was supposed to!”

Penelope turns her attention away from you and steps over to your DEO, so that she can put a hand on her arm. “Well, I want it to be you because your success as an officer of the law, depends entirely on the behavior of those citizens you have been assigned to. Since Zanthia and Sydney like you, they will be more likely to tell the truth on the stand, to get your predicament over with as quickly as possible. In fact, if either of them lies during the trial, then it will be you who will wear the Cath-belt next!

You and Sydney both look at each other again and you can see that your friend is just as surprised by this twist as you are. You feel like you want to say something to help, but you are not sure what.

“The-the Cath-belt?” Officer Miller asks, suddenly looking afraid. “But I haven’t been convicted of anything! I…”

Penelope laughs and pinches one of her freckled cheeks. “It’s only a precautionary measure, in case they don’t tell the truth, so there should be no reason to worry…”

Then she looks over at Sydney, causing your friend to gasp. “Isn’t that right, girls?

Sydney nods her head. “N-no reason to worry with me!”

The dictator points at Sydney and winks. “Excellent, because you will be a witness in this trial!”

Then, Penelope looks at you and she seems to notice that something is on your mind, because her smile fades. “What do you think about all of this, Zanthia?”

What do you want to say?

1) Tell her that you want to be desperate during the trial, to take the pressure off of Miller.

2) Tell her that she doesn’t have to worry about a thing.

3) Request that someone other than you and Officer Miller endure the desperation, during the trial.

4) Tell her that she is an evil bitch.

5) Other

Your blood starts to boil from the way that Penelope is treating Officer Miller. After everything she has done to help you and Sydney, you aren’t going to stand there and do nothing.

“I think you are an evil bitch, Penelope!” you say to her.

Sydney, Miller, and the slave all gasp. Sgt. Hilltop bursts out laughing again and your lawyer puts the palm of his hand over his eyes, but says nothing. Penelope continues to stare at you and the room goes quiet for a minute or so.

The silence is finally broken when she laughs and steps back over into her slave’s wet spot. “I like your sense of humor, Zanthia! But, I want you to tell us what you’re really thinking.”

Sydney lets out a relieved sigh, but everyone else in the room, except for Sgt. Hilltop, remains tense, when you make your request. “Is there someone else other than me and Officer Miller, who can hold it during the trial? She doesn’t deserve this.”

Penelope giggles again. “I’ve already decided that I want it to be her. Who do you think it should it be, hmm?”

You quickly glance around the room, trying to think, but the dictator doesn’t give you a chance to decide. “Zanthia, I might let you choose someone else when we all get to the courtroom, but not yet. I’m even starting to think that you should be the one to hold it, after all.”

Now you start to feel afraid and the dictator’s grin widens, indicating that she has caught onto it, but all she says is, “Officer Miller, lock Zanthia’s belt back up and unhook the slave. Follow us down when you’re ready.”

“Okay, Penelope,” Officer Miller says, as she comes over to you with the lock and her keys in hand. “We’ll be there in just a moment.”

Penelope then steps back and motions for Sydney to follow. “Come with me, Sydney. The others will join us soon enough.”

Sydney looks at her and gasps. “But, I…”

Then the dictator scowls at her. “Come!”

Your friend glances at you briefly, before she makes the decision to obey. Penelope leads her, Philip, and Sgt. Hilltop back to the security door that you came through, when you first got here, with the remote still held firmly in her hand.

“Sorry, Zanthia,” Officer Miller says as she puts the lock back onto your belt, once again trapping you in your pants. “I don’t know what you were thinking when you… called her a bitch like that, but uh, she’s probably not happy.”

You glance over and watch as the security door opens for Penelope and the others. They go out and it shuts behind them, leaving you completely alone with Miller and the bladder slave.

Once you’re sure they are gone, you say, “But she seems like she handled it well.”

Then Officer Miller looks into your eyes. “She took it as a joke and moved on, sure, but I’m certain she is pissed off. The last time someone said something like that to her, they ended up in the cornfield. Luckily for you, you’ve only been here for one day, but that other girl who did it, had been here for years, so she knew better.”

At first, you wonder what your DEO is talking about, but then you remember that earlier in the day, she told you that the cornfield is the nickname for a dungeon beneath the Octagon. You don’t even want to think about what it must be like to be there.

“Oh, that sounds bad,” you say.

Officer Miller nods and smiles at you. “Yeah, it does. Just don’t say things like that from now on, okay?”

“Okay,” you say, now that you realize that you need to be more careful.

Then, Officer Miller looks over at the bladder slave and smiles. “Hey, how’s it going, Jess? Been a while since I last saw you.”

The blonde girl smiles back and marches in place, so that her thighs rub against the catheter tube that is poking out of her undies. “Okay, I guess… I’m just glad Penelope opened the clamp!”

You look down at the yellow monitor and shudder, as your attention is once again drawn to the Cath-belt. It now says 64%

“I just hope she does it again soon, before I get filled back up!” Jess says. “I’m very hydrated and it won’t be long before that happens.”

Then, the slave looks at you with her blue eyes and you suddenly realize that her name seems familiar, but due to everything that has happened to you today, it’s difficult to remember why.

“You’re really lucky, Zanthia,” Jess says. “To have an enforcement officer that you can trust.”

When she says this, you suddenly remember the golden pin and the note that Sydney found beneath the sink, in the kitchen of your apartment. It makes you wonder if she was the person who left them there, for someone to find.

The redheaded cop unhooks the chain from the chair and reaches up to pet her on the head, in between her cat ears. “Aw, that’s nice of you to say! Now, we better get moving. We don’t want to keep Penelope waiting for too long, if we can help it.”

With the chain in her hand, she leads Jess towards the security door and you follow along as well. As you approach, it opens automatically, making you wonder if Penelope meant for it to do that. Then, the long, soulless, hallway of metal that you walked through earlier, appears before you. At the far end, you can barely see the others, just as they step into the elevator and the doors slide shut behind them.

“Alright, now all we have to do is go one floor down,” Officer Miller says. “Hopefully we can get this trial done and over with, as quickly as possible.”

The three of you then make your way towards the elevator, while you try to imagine what the courtroom must be like. You already know that you will have to stand behind a podium, possibly on a stage of some sort, with your wrists likely cuffed to the sides. Since you’re not desperate anymore, the cuffs seem unnecessary, but it’s impossible to tell if that is the case.

After you take the elevator down and follow Miller through a maze of hallways and security doors, at last, you and Jess are brought to the door that leads into the courtroom.

“Well, here we go, I guess,” Officer Miller says.

Jess nervously taps her sock-covered feet on the metal floor beneath her, as it slides open in front of you, revealing Penelope’s courtroom, for the first time ever. For the most part, it looks somewhat like any other courtroom, except that at the far side, there is a stage with four podiums on it and curtains concealing whatever is behind them.

“So, this is it,” you say, as you realize that your time has finally come.

The three of you make your way past all of the rows of chairs, on either side of the narrow aisle that leads up to the stage. Already, you see Sydney and Sgt. Hilltop being taken up there by Penelope and Philip Wright. The Sarge is taken to the podium that is on the far left and her wrists are then cuffed to both sides. Sydney is taken to the one on the far right and the same thing is done with her.

“Well, we caught up with you guys!” Officer Miller announces.

Penelope spots you and smiles. “Well, it’s about time! Zanthia, get up here! I have an idea for who gets to hold their pee, during this trial!”

Officer Miller takes a seat in one of the empty chairs, but Jess remains standing, while you approach the stage. On the left side of it, you see a small stairway that leads up onto it from the side. Doing as you’re told, you go up that way and then come to a stop in front of Penelope, near the middle of the stage.

“You get to stand there!” she says, as she points at the podium that is to the right of Miller’s superior officer. “That is where the defendant goes.”

“Okay,” you say, as you go over behind it.

Once you are in position, you look down at both sides of the podium and you see small, metal cuffs sticking out of the wooden material, which are wide open and ready to clamp down over someone’s wrists. You find yourself hoping that they don’t have to be used on you, while you wait to hear Penelope’s plan.

“Okay, Zanthia,” Penelope says. “You don’t need to have your wrists cuffed to it, since you’re not bursting anymore. Listen, I realized that you were right, about Officer Miller not deserving to endure this struggle, so I have decided that it will be Sydney!

“What?!” you cry, wondering how she made that decision. “Why?”

The dictator points over at your friend, who you notice is blushing and shifting her weight from foot to foot. Oh god, she needs to pee again…

“Unless you want to fill yourself up and delay the trial a little longer, I think, I would like to get it started, right away!” Penelope says. “What do you want to do?”

What would you like to do?

1) Allow Sydney to endure this struggle. The sooner you get the trial over with, the better.

2) Tell her that you want to be desperate after all, even if it means delaying the trial again.

3) Ask if someone else can be desperate during the trial.