Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Equipo undies: 3-part video in hotel room

I went out tonight for dinner with friends and beers.  Had 3 beers over a few hours and made sure to hold them in all night. Plus I was well hydrated with water and iced-tea during regular working hours.  So I was already about 6 hours of no pee time when I started the videos found here.

On the way back to hotel, I was getting desperate and was doing the 'pee dance' in the elevator ride to 4th floor hotel room.  Then, I watched a few videos on here to allow my desperation to worsen.  As I grabbed the necessary towels from the bathroom, the walking was excruciating, and I thought I wouldn't make it to video the upcoming events.

So I lie there on the bed and squirmed as I reached the end of my rope and let out multiple spurts and gushes to relieve my bladder.  After 2 video sequences lying down, I feared the bed could be in danger of getting wet so I stood in a corner of the room with towels at my feet to finish.  All pee captured in towels because I spend enough nights in hotels and wouldn't want housekeeping finding either wet bed or carpet (that's not nice).

I hope some viewers like what they see.

Movie1.mov

Movie2.mov

Movie3.mov

Edited by JetStreamPhoto (see edit history)