Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

5 minutes ago, Papergami said:

Do you consider it a gem? For me it was truly a disappointment ... that video had a very very short desperation. I feel that we could have taken better advantage.

Yes, I consider it a gem because:

1. It is a short movie made by two beginners directors, which are not into omorashi (from what I know) and are also actresses and writers of the movie. 

2. Desperation is the main topic in the movie and, despite the pee desperation is very very short in its purest most obvious form, the desperation the directors want to stress about are well-depicted: the desperation of a struggling life, in which the main character can't seem to find a moment of pause/relax neither to relieve herself from her most basic needs, aka pee.

3. I like the main character's actress, she's sexy in my opinion! ?

For all these reasons - especially the second one - I think this movie is a gem.

5 hours ago, Dealer said:

Yes, I consider it a gem because:

1. It is a short movie made by two beginners directors, which are not into omorashi (from what I know) and are also actresses and writers of the movie. 

2. Desperation is the main topic in the movie and, despite the pee desperation is very very short in its purest most obvious form, the desperation the directors want to stress about are well-depicted: the desperation of a struggling life, in which the main character can't seem to find a moment of pause/relax neither to relieve herself from her most basic needs, aka pee.

3. I like the main character's actress, she's sexy in my opinion! ?

For all these reasons - especially the second one - I think this movie is a gem.

Well, I guess it's understandable in that respect

12 minutes ago, tits said:

I always assumed she started singing in the car to cover the noise of her peeing, but I can't remember the plot that well, nor do I speak French

It can be, it's unspecified. But what she's singing? "I will survive"... She will survive the desperation/stress she has to deal with everyday.